剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Ah, Mr. Risley,
对了 莱斯利先生
You know I'm sure
诚如你所知
that the King has made a secret treaty with the Emperor,
我确信陛下已和伟大的天主教宗国
the great champion of Catholicism!
签订了一份秘密条约
Well, as a result, I see no reason why we should not start
可是为何没有看到陛下发令
hunting down all the Lutherans
举国清剿路德会
and evangelicals in His Majesty's Kingdom.
和新教♥徒♥呢
Do you think there are many such?
您觉得他们近来活动很猖獗吗
I know it!
我确信如此
They breed like rats.
他们衍续如鼠
They spread the vile disease of their heresy everywhere!
所到之处 尽其所能播散恶毒的异端邪说
Some of them, even now,
并且就在当下 其中党羽
are very close to the King.
已潜匿于君王之侧了
And-we should flush them out?
那我们应将其揪出并一举清除
Exactly.
没错
And set them on the pyres at Smithfield.
并将他们活活烧死在肮脏的肉市之中
Don't you agree, Mr. Risley?
你意下如何呢 莱斯利先生
Parcels, sweetheart?
是包裹吗 亲爱的
Who from? From the King.
从何而来 从国王那里
The King?
国王
Parcels from the King?
来自国王的包裹吗
Well. Are you not going to open them?
你不想打开看看吗
Yes... Open them then.
好吧 打开吧
What are they?
是什么
Pleats... and sleeves.
褶裥... 还有衣袖
For dresses.
一些服装衣饰
Let me look.
让我看看
Are they fashionable? Yes.
都是华贵的服饰吗 是的
Why should the King send you presents?
国王为何要送你礼物
I don't know. I think that I should return them.
我不知道 我觉得我应该退还回去
You cannot return presents to the King.
你不能退还国王的礼物
You must acknowledge them.
你必须收下并致谢
I don't know why he has sent them.
可我并不知道他为何要送我礼物
Yes you do, my love.
你知道 亲爱的
Yes you do.
你心里清楚
I feel as though I am dead already.
我此刻已与行尸走肉无异
I call upon His Gracious Majesty,
以吾仁慈的陛下
King Henry VIII,
亨利八世之名
to pledge before God
于上帝及众位
and these witnesses to honour
证官近前宣誓
this new Treaty between His Majesty
恪守与神圣罗马帝国之皇
and King Charles V, the Holy Roman Emperor.
查理五世陛下所签订的条约
This treaty of mutual assurance contains
此份条约 明确规定缔约双方
within it an obligation to undertake a war against France
在即日起两年之内 共同承担
within two years of this date,
对法国进战的责任
to which His Majesty agrees to send 40,000 men-at-arms
为达成此项目标 吾王同意派遣
for that purpose.
40000名战士出征
Your Majesty,
陛下
do you pledge to honour
您是否愿意宣誓
all the terms of this new treaty?
恪守此条约内的全部条款
I do, so help me God.
我愿意 愿上帝保佑
Will you sign the Treaty? I will.
您是否愿意签署条约 我愿意
Finally. Your men shall see France.
你的部下终于能一览法国风光了
So Excellency,
这么说来 阁下
is it true that a new treaty has been signed
罗马皇帝是当真要与英王
between His Majesty and the Emperor!?
签订这项新条约吗
I don't understand.
我实在不理解
What, but the design of subjugating Christendom,
仅仅为了诛伐一个基♥督♥教国家
could make a revengeful prince like the Emperor forget the insult
就能令之前还对英王的戮袭 而仇怨满腔的
done to him by the King of England, in the person of his aunt?
罗马皇帝 顷刻便与之冰释前嫌吗
Those insults are long forgotten, Monsieur Marillac.
既往不咎 马里亚克先生
You don't deny then, that your master plan is
那您也不否认 您家主人
to subjugate the whole of Christendom?
是意在征服整个基♥督♥教界
I do deny it.
何出此言
I believe those ambitions are held by the Turks,
那可是土耳其人的野心
with whom your own master is in alliance!
而您的主人却与他们为盟
Your Grace. Excellency! May I present you
公爵大人 阁下 请允许我
with a formal intimation of war against your country.
向贵国发出正式的战事宣告
Lady Latimer is here, Sir Thomas.
拉蒂默女士到 托马斯爵士
My God, look at you!
上帝啊 看看您
You look so very beautiful.
您看上去真美
Catherine? What is it?
凯瑟琳 怎么了
This dress was a gift.
这身华服乃是他人相赠
A gift? From whom?
出自谁手
From the King.
国王陛下
When did the King start sending you presents?
国王何时开始给您送礼物
Recently. I-I gave him no cause!
就在最近 我并没有主动取悦于他
No. Of course not. How could you?
是 当然不会 你怎么会
Well, you do believe me, don't you?
您是相信我的吧
Please say that you believe me.
请告诉我 您相信我
Thomas, I love you.
托马斯 我爱你
I never sought these advances from the King,
我从未想过从国王那儿得什么好处
Certainly do not welcome them.
而且从未有此意
You would not- like to be Queen of England?
是吗 你不想当英国的王后吗
No! For heavens' sake!
不 看在老天的份上
You know what happens to his Queens!
你很清楚那些王后的下场
Everyone knows what happens.
人人都清楚
Thomas, I-I'm afraid.
托马斯 我害怕
Well, don't be.
不要怕
He's just a lonely man that has set his cap at you.
他不过是寂寞了 挑逗你而已
I hope so.
希望如此
Your Majesty should know that the Regent Queen of Scotland
陛下明鉴 苏格兰摄政王后
has given permission for negotiations to begin
已准许就她的女儿玛丽
regarding a marriage contract
即未来的苏格兰女王
between her daughter Mary, soon to be Queen of Scots,
与您的儿子 爱德华王子的
and your son, Prince Edward.
婚约事宜进行商讨
After the negotiations are complete a treaty
协商完成后 双方将签署条约
will be signed, uniting through marriage
英国与苏格兰的王座
the English and Scottish thrones-
将由此姻缘而连接
as Your Majesty so desires.
一如陛下所愿
It seems our noble Scottish lords did as we bid them.
看来我们的苏格兰老爷们总算就犯了
Majesty, with an infant Queen, a quarrelsome nobility,
陛下 一个襁褓中的女王 一群多嘴多舌的贵族
and a lack of French support, what choice do the Scots have?
又少了法国撑腰 苏格兰人已走投无路
I agree.
我同意
I only ask you to expedite negotiations
我只希望您加紧完成协商
and not let this opportunity pass.
切勿错失良机
I don't always trust the Scots.
我始终不信任苏格兰人
Your Graceyou tabled an item? Your Majesty,
主教阁下 您有何事要奏 陛下
I regret to have to inform you
我很遗憾地告知您
that we have discovered a nest of heretics
在您近旁存有一伙
at the very heart of Your Majesty's household.
宗教异端分子在活动
Of whom do you speak?
您是说谁
The musicians of the Royal Chapel.
王家礼拜堂的乐师们
All of them?
所有人吗
The Master of Choristers, John Marbeck,
唱诗班长官 约翰·玛贝克
stands accused of being a secret Calvinist.
被指控是名秘密的加尔文教♥徒♥
Also, the Organist, Robert Testwood and Edmund Harman,
还有风琴师罗伯特·特斯伍德以及埃德蒙·哈尔蒙
a singing man.
那名歌♥手
Do we have Your Majesty's permission
陛下 您是否准许我
to arrest and examine these men?
逮捕并审问这几个人
Your Grace, I give you licence.
主教阁下 我准许
I will have no evangelicals or traitors in this household.
我决不允许在我身边出现任何新教♥徒♥或者叛徒
And for those who wish to alter or push my Reformation
对于那些企图改变或意图推动
to the extremes, I say this:
我的革新去向极端的人 我要告诫他们
there will be no alteration to the Church of England
只要我还活着 绝不允许英国发生任何
as long as I live!
教会改革
John Marbeck. Robert Testwood!
约翰·玛贝克 罗伯特·特斯伍德
Edmund Harman! You are all under arrest.
埃德蒙·哈尔蒙 你们全都被捕了
Seize him!
抓住他
You should not have come here, Mr. Testwood.
特斯伍德先生 您不该来这儿
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表