剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
I am honored that you think so.
承您美言
I'll send you his picture.
我会将他的画像呈给您
Prince Edward and Lady Elizabeth.
爱德华王子和伊丽莎白女士驾到
Edward! Edward! Don't be so impatient.
爱德华 爱德华 别那么心急
The Earl and Lady Hertford.
赫福德伯爵和伯爵夫人
Prince Edward.
爱德华王子
My Lords, may I present His Grace,
大人们 请允许我向您们介绍
Prince Edward. My Lords.
爱德华王子 大人
Your Grace. You are most welcome
殿下 欢迎您们在圣诞节时
to His Majesty's court at this Christmas time.
造访我国
Your Grace is very kind to speak to us in person.
能得殿下亲自关怀 实乃幸事
I have been practising. Well done.
我一直学着做呐 做得好
Now come. Lady Scofield. Lady Davit.
走吧 史考菲女士和戴维女士
My Lords, the King has a proposal to put to you.
大人 国王想向您提议
There should be a peace treaty between our countries-
我们两国应签订和平条约
and a formal betrothal between Prince Edward
也该为爱德华王子及新晋
and the newly born Princess Mary of Scots.
苏格兰的玛丽公主订立婚约
The Earl of Devon.
德文伯爵
The King is not unaware of possible... difficulties.
国王也意识到可能遇到的困难
Which is why, if you support the cause,
因此 如果得到你们的支持
you will be rewarded with a handsome pension
将会回以不菲的赏赐
and will be released at once to return to Scotland.
也将被即可释放 返回苏格兰
I am sure your families
我想圣诞节之际
are missing you greatly at this time of year.
家人对各位定然甚是思念
I know how I should feel,
将心比心 若让我和妻子分离
if I were separated from my own dear wife.
的确痛苦非常
Your Grace. Welcome back to court.
公爵大人 欢迎返回王庭
Is the Duchess not with you?
公爵夫人没和您同行吗
No, she's-
没有 她...
the Duchess does as she pleases.
内子随心而行
We live mostly separate lives.
我们各自生活 互不干涉
I'm very sorry. I- I will pray for your reconciliation.
很抱歉 我为您家庭和睦而祈祷
The Earl of Wexford.
韦斯福德伯爵
How is the King?
陛下安好吗
He has been melancholy as you might have supposed.
如你所料 他郁郁寡欢
I think he despairs of finding any happiness in this life.
我想他对寻找生活之乐已然绝望
But in the last few weeks his mood has altogether changed.
但前几周他突然情绪高涨
Why, I cannot explain.
不知道是怎么回事
Triumph in Scotland, perhaps?
或许有感于苏格兰大捷
My Lady.
公主 臣告退
Your Grace. His Majesty the King!
大人慢走 国王驾到
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
陛下 陛下
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas Your Majesty!
圣诞快乐 祝陛下圣诞快乐
Bravo!
精彩
Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty. What is it?
陛下 何事
The Lady Latimer is come to petition Your Majesty
拉蒂默夫人来向陛下请♥愿♥
to lift the suspicion of treason from her husband,
恳请陛下撤销对其夫君拉蒂默大人的
Lord Latimer. Where is she?
叛国之罪 她现在何处
What does any of this have to do with you, Tom?
汤姆 这与你何干
Nothing, Your Majesty.
回陛下 确与臣无关
Except that I'm a friend of the family.
但臣乃其故友
I believe in Lord Latimer's complete loyalty to Your Majesty.
我相信拉蒂默大人对陛下的忠心
I think your mind works another way
我觉得你是醉翁之意不在酒
and to another purpose... No, no. Don't deny it!
另有目的 不 别急着否认
Nor can I blame you. She is still a very handsome woman,
这也怪不得你 她确实是位美人
and soon to be a very rich widow.
马上就会成为富有的寡妇
Bring her to me.
带她来见我
Your Majesty. Tom.
见过陛下 汤姆
Lady Mary. My Lord.
见过玛丽女士 大人
My apologies, Your Excellency.
我向阁下致歉
I have recently been away from court
最近我未在朝中
and I am not privy to the King. Ambassador, excuse me.
未能参与国事 大使 恕我失陪
You've been a long time absent from court, Your Grace!
公爵 朝中久未见您的身影
Only to tend to my estates, Your Majesty.
不过是打理我的产业去了 陛下
I rather thought you'd been careful of me.
我以为你是对我避而不见呢
You imagine I'm still angry with you.
你以为我还在生你的气
You can be too careful, Your Grace.
公爵 你多心了
It is very remiss of you to
公爵疏离君王多日
neglect your sovereign for so long.
实乃粗心之举啊
Yes, Your Majesty.
陛下 臣明白
Anyway, I want you to do something for me.
好了 我想让你为我做点事
Your Grace!
公爵大人
I need to speak to your master. Alas, Your Grace,
我要见你家主人 抱歉 公爵大人
my master is in bed with gout
我家主人此刻卧病在床
and in the greatest agony.
正受通风折磨
No, no. Show His Grace in. By all means.
不 务必请公爵进来
Your Grace must forgive me.
请公爵见谅
Of course.
无妨
I have brought something for you.
我给你带来点东西
May I ask its import?
请问上面所书何事
It contains the outlines for a secret treaty between our masters.
主要是我主之间秘密条约的相关事宜
The recent seizures of English merchant ships
关于近来英国商船
in the French ports
在法国港口遭到扣押
and the French King's new amity with the Turks
以及法王与土耳其
are the final straw.
新盟友关系的最终解决方案
King Henry promises to support the Emperor
亨利国王许诺 无论何时 只要汝皇有难
whenever he is called upon to do so.
他必将鼎立相助
He also pledges to invade France
他同时承诺会与汝皇的军队
in conjunction with the Emperor's armies.
联合进攻法国
Your Grace could not have made
大人的这份密函实比治愈我痛风之疾的药方
me happier if you had brought me a cure for gout!
更令在下欣喜不已
I will make sure this is delivered to the Emperor immediately
我会立即将此函呈递吾皇
and you can be sure that he will receive it
我敢肯定他收到此函后
with the very greatest pleasure.
定会非常高兴
Your Majesty, Lady Latimer is here.
陛下 拉蒂默女士到了
Your Majesty. Lady Latimer.
陛下 拉蒂默女士
Lady Latimer, I wanted to assure you
拉蒂默女士 我向你保证
there is no suspicion of treason against your husband,
你的丈夫并没有叛国嫌疑
still less against you and your family.
更不用说你和你的家族了
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 陛下
I know very well the cause of the distress to Lord Latimer
我十分清楚在这次北方叛乱期间
during the late rebellion in the North.
拉蒂默亲王所遭劫难的缘由
I also know that you and your stepchildren were
我也知道你和你的继子惨遭
very roughly handled by the traitor Robert Aske.
叛党罗伯特·阿斯克一伙的虐待和凌♥辱♥
You must have been very frightened, my Lady.
那种经历一定令你惶恐万分 女士
Well, at the time, sir,
陛下 其实在当时
I was more frightened for my husband,
更令我惶恐忧心的是 我的丈夫
for his safety and his sanity.
我担心他的安危和精神状况
I hear that Lord Latimer is unwell.
我听闻拉蒂默大人近来体况欠佳
He is very ill indeed, Your Majesty
他已病入膏肓 陛下
and not likely to live long.
恐怕已经时日无多
You have no children by him? No, Your Majesty.
你俩尚无子嗣吗 没有 陛下
Nor by your first husband?
与你第一任丈夫也没有吗
Ah. No.
也没有
I was married at seventeen to Edward Borough,
我十七岁便嫁与伯勒大人之子
the son of Lord Borough.
爱德华·伯勒
But he died three years later.
但是婚后三年 他便亡故
I was told he was insane. Is it true?
我听说他是精神失常 是真的吗
It was not a happy marriage, Your Majesty.
那确非一段完满的婚姻 陛下
Do you think such a thing exists?
那段岁月定然不堪回首吧
Oh, yes!
当然
I believe so with all my heart and soul.
可我依然竭心尽力地去面对
Ah... please forgive me.
请原谅我
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不
You are to be congratulated, Lady Latimer,
拉蒂默女士 你这般乐观精神
for your-eternal optimism.
着实值得赞佩
Your Grace,
大人
His Majesty has sent these papers for your attention.
陛下吩咐送此谕函 交您亲览
Thank you, Mr. Risley.
谢谢 莱斯利先生
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表