剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
The Golden Mean.
中庸之道
"The happy life be these, I find
"乐活何处有 我自寻踪去
"The riches left, not got with pain
千金身外物 何须费心机
"The fruitful ground; the quiet mind
春华待秋实 心静如止水
"The equal friend; no grudge nor strife
君子坦荡荡 小人长戚戚
"No charge of rule nor governance
无法令之责 无铁腕之治
"Without disease, the healthful life
无疾病之忧 惟康健之体
"Wisdom joined with simplicity
大智从率直
"The night discharged of all care."
长夜无愁绪"
The quiet mind.
心静如止水
The night discharged of all care.
长夜无愁绪
Wisdom joined with simplicity.
大智从率直
My God, how I wish these things were true.
真令人无限向往
Which of these, your Grace, do you not have?
大人 诗中所言 您得享几样
All of them.
样样皆无
Then you are like me.
如此 大人与我相同
And like all the Romans.
更有一切罗马公民
And all the Barbarians.
一切山野村夫
And all the generations before us...
前之古人 后之来者
and all those yet to come.
莫不与你我相同
For who does not wish, or rest, with all their heart
心静如止水 此种境界
for the quiet mind?
谁不渴望
Tell me a single soul who has ever found it?
试问这世上谁曾做到
Thomas.
托马斯
You've changed your mind, then?
这么说 你改变心意了
No, no.
不
I love you. I told you.
我说过 我爱你
I long for nothing so much as to see you.
除了见你 我别无所求
It makes my heart die when I can't see you.
见不到你 我心若死灰
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But this Dereham-
至于那个迪尔罕
you have to get rid of him.
你得让他消失
Yes, I know. And I will.
是的 我知道 我会的
I promise. When we get back to London.
我保证 回到伦敦就处理这事
You're not still angry with me?
你没生气吧
Please don't be angry with me.
别生我的气
I want to be at your commandment.
我愿唯你是从
You know what I want.
你知道我要什么
Do it!
来吧
Yes.
很好
That's it.
这就对了
Ah, yes. That's it, my sweet.
好极了 宝贝儿
My own sweet little fool.
我的小傻瓜
Your Majesty's gift to the King of Scotland.
这是陛下送给苏格兰国王的礼物
Well! What do you have to say? Speak!
何事 速速报来
Majesty,
陛下
the King of Scotland is not coming.
苏格兰国王并未践约
He has gone back to Edinburgh.
他已返回爱丁堡
But worse! O that God could forgive them!
更糟的是 愿神宽恕他们
A Scottish army has ridden over the border and is harrying
一支苏格兰军队悍然越境
our people, spoiling fields, burning barns,
大肆侵扰我国人♥民♥ 烧抢掳掠
and killing all those who oppose them.
若有反抗 便大开杀戒
Sir Thomas!
托马斯爵士
Majesty.
陛下有何吩咐
You will order our troops on the border to retaliate,
你指挥我国边境驻军发动反击
with spoils, burnings and killings.
以彼之道 还施彼身
Three hurts to every one of ours.
此仇当以三倍偿之
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yes, your Majesty. I am straight away to that business.
遵命 陛下 臣即刻去办
Majesty.
陛下
What do you want? Speak or I will cut out your tongue!
有事快报 否则斩下你的舌头
I am to tell you that your son,
启禀陛下 您的儿子
Prince Edward, is dangerously ill at Windsor.
身在温莎的爱德华王子现已病危
Your Majesty.
陛下
Blessed Father, have mercy on my brother Edward.
圣父 请保佑我弟弟爱德华
Qui sedes ad dexteram Patris Filim.
他系国家之希望
Father.
父亲
My Lord, send for the Bishop of London.
大人 通知伦敦主教
Tell him to prepare a special Mass in the Chapel Royal,
让他在王家教堂准备一场特别的弥撒
to give thanks to God for my son and for my wife.
感谢神佑朕的妻儿
Yes, your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
Dominus vobiscum.
上帝与你同在
Et cum spiritu tuo.
神之精神永存
In the name of the Father, Son,
以圣父 圣子
and Holy Ghost.
和圣灵的名义
On this Day of All Saints,
今天 在所有圣徒面前
his Majesty wishes to thank God for blessing him
国王陛下衷心感谢神赐佳偶
with so perfect a companion as Queen Katherine.
完璧无瑕的凯瑟琳王后
In his Majesty's own words:
诚如陛下所言
"I render thanks to Thee, O Lord,
"主啊 我当感谢你
that after so many strange accidents
历尽千般磨难
that have befallen my marriages,
终有完美婚姻
Thou hast been pleased to give me a wife
你欣然赐我娇妻
so entirely conformed to my inclinations as her I now have."
佳人此刻在旁 全然合我心意"
Gaudeamus omnes in Domono,
在此光荣圣所
diem festum celebrantes
普天同祝
sub honore sanctorum omnium...
共庆佳节
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表