剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
I must tell your Majesty that today I appointed
我要禀告陛下 我今日在自己宫中
a new Private Secretary and Usher to my Chambers.
新任命了一位文书兼侍从
What-will you write letters now?
那么 你想现在颁布诏命吗
You don't mind?
您允许吗
Of course not. I've told you: you must do what you will.
当然 我对你说过 尽可随心所欲
Thank you.
谢谢
Uncle.
是叔叔
Uncle.
叔叔
Madam, your good health!
王后 恭祝您身体健康
Thank you, your Grace.
多谢 公爵大人
Hello, Joan.
琼 你好啊
Just like old times?
仿佛回到从前吧
No.
不
These times is different, Francis. You know that very well.
今非昔比 弗朗西斯 你很清楚
Just imagine, Joanie! Our Kate,
想想看啊 琼 我们的小凯特
our little Katie is Queen of England.
如今竟成了英格兰的王后
She's not our Kate anymore.
她不再是我们的小凯特了
She belongs to him.
她已嫁做人妇
She belongs to the King- and don't you forget it.
她是国王的女人 你最好记住这点
Don't you ever get any ideas into that mind of yours.
你别打什么主意
What kind of ideas?
你说什么
You know very well what I'm talking about.
我说什么你很清楚
Those days are over, Francis.
弗朗西斯 往事不再
They're dead!
不会重来
This is a good living.
如今过得很好
This is the highest living you or I could ever dream of!
这曾是你我梦寐以求的生活
For God's sake, don't spoil it.
看在上帝份儿上 别毁了这份幸福
Not for us and not for her!
为我们俩 也为了她
So-where am I to sleep?
我睡哪里
Not here. Not with us!
不睡这里 不和我们一起
For heaven's sake-
老天
you must ask the King's chamberlain for a place.
你要和国王的侍从住在一起
Do you understand?
明白吗
I suppose so.
明白
What's that?
你什么意思
Just a kiss.
不过是个吻
For old times' sake!
为老朋友的情谊
Who's there?
谁在那儿
My Lord Darcy.
达西大人
Your Grace.
公爵大人
You're dead.
你已经死了
Yes-but not yet at rest.
是的 但却未得安息
The living don't know that the recent dead
活着的人未能觉察
are always around them.
近来总有亡魂萦绕
We go here and there, to do penance,
他们到处忏悔
to make sure our relatives are well,
以佑周围亲人平安
while we await our second death.
之后我们才能安心上路
Why do you appear to me?
为何来找我说这些
I am among the Dead.
我是已死之人
I have joined the ghosts
终日与那些曾遭你弑戮
of all your victims, your Grace.
或曾蒙你恩泽的亡灵为伴
But do not grieve too much,
但不必太过悲伤
for they are not bitter.
其境遇 亦非凄苦
Even the children think of nothing
尽管孩子们曾整日无虑
but stopping this endless motion,
但欢快忘忧的童年终会止步
this rushing here and there,
嬉闹玩耍的岁月也终会落幕
like doubles of our earthly selves.
一如曾经葱嵘尘世间的你我
And when we have settled all our accounts,
当年华老去 恩仇泯逝之后
the angels will come to
天使终会
take us to the place of rest.
带着我们埋骨天国
I wish you had not bothered me.
我希望你不要再缠着我
But now I would not have you go.
但此刻 我不愿让你离去
I am not really here.
我并非真的在你面前
But I can see you
但我能看到你
and hear you.
能听见你
You are Darcy.
你是达西
I am not Darcy! I am nothing!
我不是达西 我是虚无的魂魄
If you reached out your hand
如果你伸出手来摸我
to touch me, it would find only air.
摸到的 就只有空气
I'm sorry that I betrayed you.
我很抱歉 我背叛了你
Forgive me.
请原谅我
Old Tom.
老汤
I can't do that.
我做不到
The living are so selfish.
生者是如此自私
They can think of nothing but themselves.
只顾及自己的得失
Qui mihi
如我[拉丁语]
discipulus puer es...
少壮不努力
Qui mihi... dis...
如我少壮...
Edward,
爱德华
now listen closely.
现在凑近些听
When you have a tutor,
你有一位家庭教师
you have to learn these things, Edward.
一定要跟她学习这些知识
Cupis atque...
拉丁语
doceri... - Cupis...
拉丁语
atque doc...
拉丁语
You want to go and play?
你想出去玩吗
Yes, if it please you, sister.
是的 如果你允许的话 姐姐
One day you will be a great King, Edward.
爱德华 他日你定能成为伟大的国君
I know you will be.
我知道你能做到
And very strong.
刚毅果敢
But also fair and merciful.
且公正仁慈
I want you to be a just ruler,
我望你首先成为一名正直的君王
and then indeed you shall be a great King.
那将是你成就一代明君的必经之路
Now-go along and play.
现在 出去玩吧
Thank you, Elizabeth.
谢谢 伊丽莎白
And God bless you!
上帝保佑你
Mr. Thomas Culpepper.
托马斯·卡尔佩珀先生求见
My Lady. Yes Majesty. Your Majesty.
陛下 遵命 陛下
Who is that?
那是谁
His name is Francis Dereham.
他是弗朗西斯·迪尔罕
But where did he come from?
他从何而来
I knew him a long time ago.
我很久以前就认识他了
We both lived with the Dowager Duchess.
我们都曾和公爵遗孀一起生活过
She wrote to me recommending his services.
是她写信举荐他过来
How well did you know him?
你了解他多少
What are you trying to say?
你到底想说些什么
How well did you know him?
你对他 了解多少
We were children!
我们当时还小
You were never a child. Ever!
你早就不是孩子了
You should know!
这你最清楚
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't ever touch me like that!
别再用你的脏手碰我
Don't you know who I am?
你不知道我的身份吗
Or what I could do to you?
还是不清楚我的权力
You don't think you're the only one, do you?
你不会认为自己是我的唯一吧
I have a store of other lovers beside you!
如你这般的男宠 又何止十数
Now get out! Get out!
现在 给我滚出去 滚出去
Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
Your Grace!
主教大人
Your Majesty
国王陛下
The devoted clergy of your Majesty's Church of England,
大英帝国教会虔诚的神职人员
and the nobility and loyal gentlemen of York,
以及约克郡各界名流贵绅
welcome you most heartily.
恭迎陛下驾到
In gratitude for your Majesty's gracious pardon
陛下对吾等过去所犯的恶劣罪行
of our previous, and grievous, sins,
宽仁慈厚 既往不咎
We hope your Majesty will accept these purses of gold.
吾等诚心请陛下收下这些金子
Majesty.
陛下
We thank your Grace.
感谢我主的恩典
We thank York!
感谢约克郡人♥民♥
Is everything prepared for the King of Scotland's visit?
为苏格兰国王的来访都安排妥当了吗
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表