剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
意大利 乌尔比诺 公爵宫
Ducal Palace Urbino,Italy
大使先生
signore ambassador.
这真是失礼 贝多里先生
It's really most humiliating signore bedoli.
阁下 我道歉 阁下 请您见谅
My lord,prego,excellency,prego.
有什么事情如此重要 以至于我在早上7点前就得起床?
What could possibly be so important that you dragged me from my bed before 7 o'clock in the morning?
公爵召集了一次晨会 他要您出席
The duke has called an early meeting of the council he wanted you to attend.
就是今早
T魌 le matin.
先生
Monsieur.
为什么法国人在这里?
Why are the french here?
那就是殿下要和您商量的事儿
That is what his grace wants to talk to you about.
公爵大人
Excellence.
该死的法国佬
French bastards!
伦敦 白厅宫
Whiteball Palace London
佩斯先生
Mr.Pace.
摩尔先生
Mr.More.
国王陛下要议会今天下午做简报
His majesty wants council this afternoon to be brief.
他不想听到长篇大论
He doesn't want a lot of speeches.
国王在哪儿?
Where is the king?
他正行私事 不可打扰
He's in seclusion and not to be disturbed.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
您指的是...?
With regards to...?
我指的当然是意大利那边
With regard to italy!
法国佬在意大利所做的勾当
What the french are doing in italy.
那里还能有什么?
What other regard is there?
国王殿下还在耐心的商讨此事
His majesty is counselling patience.
但你是他的秘书
Yes,but you're his secretary.
你每天都见到他
You see him everyday.
在私下 他非常悲伤不已
In private he's mad with grief.
几近心碎
Almost inconsolable.
我想你应当记住被谋杀的是他的叔叔
I think you ought to remember it was his uncle they murdered.
国王陛下驾到
The king!
大臣们
My lords.
在此紧要关头 我们需聚此商议
We meet to consider questions of great moment.
法国国王已向世人展示了他侵略性的政策
The king of france has demonstrated to the world his aggressive policies.
他已侵入了5或6个意大利城邦
He has already overrun 5 or 6 city states in italy.
对欧洲每个基♥督♥教国家来说 他都是个威胁 他却又威胁教皇封他为信仰的卫冕者
He's a threat to every christian nation in europe,yet he bullies the pope into declaring him defender of the faith.
除此之外 为了证明他无人能及的地位 他在乌尔比诺把我们的大使...
On top of that,to prove that nobody can touch him he has our ambassador in urbino......
也就是我的叔叔...
and my uncle...
谋杀了
murdered.
如此无情
In cold blood.
大臣们...
My lords...
我相信 这一切都是宣战的正当理由
I believe these are all just causes for war!
陛下明言
Your majesty is certainly right.
您有充分的理由来发动战争
You have every reason to prosecute a war.
说实在的 我在一年前 就提醒过您法国人的野心
Indeed,I warned you a year ago about french ambitions,
这次家门不幸才让陛下您相信我的话
though has taken this personal tragedy for your majesty to accept my word.
诺福克(公爵)
Norfolk.
我同意白金汉阁下
I agree with my lord buckingham.
英格兰之王历来便有权继承法国王位 却被瓦卢瓦家族篡夺
The king of england has an ancient and historic right to the french throne,which the valois have usurped.
是时候把他们赶下台
It is high time we kick them out.
我们应当全力进攻法国
We should attack france with all our might.
正是
Yes.
你怎么想的 沃尔西?
What say you,wolsey?
我同意国王陛下您的话
I concur with your majesty.
这些的确是...正当理由
These are indeed,just causes.
很好
Good!
那么决定了
Then it is settled.
我们将对法国开战
We are to war with france.
好啊
Yes!
主教阁下将做详细安排
Your eminence will make all the arrangements.
现在
Now!
我可以去玩了
I can go play.
你真觉得我们该开战?
Do you really think we should go to war?
我觉得我们应当按国王的心意行事
I think we should try to do what the king wants us to do.
如果国王不明白怎样才是最佳措施呢?
What if the king doesn't know what's in his best interests?
那样的话 你应当帮他决定
Then,you should help him decide.
你的丈夫怎么样了?
How is your husband?
我的丈夫?
My husband?
嫉妒极了
He's extremely jealous.
他威胁说要散布谣言
He's threatening to make a scandal.
说要把我丢进女修道院
Says he'll put me in a nunnery.
噢
Oh!
那可真是浪费
That would be such a waste.
萨里郡 汉普顿王宫
Hampton Court Surrey
法国大使阁下与波尼维主教来访
His excellency the french ambassador and bishop bonnivet.
先生们 欢迎
Gentlemen,welcome.
阁下...
Your excellency...
我国大使在乌尔比诺被残杀 实为不幸
what happened in urbino,the butchering of our ambassador was most unfortunate.
尤其对我来说
Especially for me.
阁下应当知晓我对贵国的感情
Your excellency is well aware of my sentiments towards your country.
我为法国的利益不遗余力的奔走
I have laboured long ad consistently in french interests.
但这该如何解释?
But how to explain this?
谋杀我们国王的叔叔
The matter of my king's uncle.
坦白说 这不是我们国王的命令
Frankly,it was not done on my master's orders.
而犯下罪行的人业已处罚
And those that committed the crime have been punished.
现在 你得明白 我国并不将此事看得如此简单
Now,now,you must understand,we are well beyond that.
亨利陛下血气方刚
King henry is a young man.
他向来好战 而且这次 他不会就此罢休
He has an appetite for war and on this occasion he will not be easy to appease.
既然如此 那我们就开战吧
Then,by all means let us have war.
恕我直言 您应该言非此意
With the greatest respect,you don't mean that.
我相信我们应当竭尽全力来避免两国之战
Well,I believe that everything humanly possible should be done to avoid a war between our 2 countries.
参与到"我们欧洲"的纠纷之中 对英格兰来说也是百害而无一利
It would do england no good to get involved in our european squabbles.
(英格兰)最好能置身乱世之外
Far better she stands above them.
我确信主教阁下有办法使年轻的狮子冷静下来
I'm sure your eminence has ways of pacifying the young lion.
得分
Play on!
15比0
15-love.
30比0
30-love.
打得好
Good shot.
我们赢定了 安东尼
Our game,I think,anthony.
陛下您知道我们是让着您赢的
Your majesty knows we're just lettin' you win.
其实我在拼命打
Actually,I was playing as hard as I can.
那里有个人 我得去碰碰运气
Now there is someone I have to try.
看见了吗 中间走廊 蓝色裙子 面容精致纯洁
See,middle gallery,blue dress,that exquisite virginal face.
她是谁?
Who is she?
40比0 终场
- 40-love.- Game.
他是白金汉的女儿
She's buckingham's daughter.
100克朗 你搞不定
A hundred crowns,you don't succeed.
说定了
Done.
我们的女儿怎么样了?
How is our daughter?
她很好
She's well.
她的老师说她天资颖慧
You know her tutors say she has exceptional talents.
尤其是在音乐上
Especially in music.
你应当感到自豪
You should be proud.
我很自豪
I am.
你知道的 凯瑟琳
You know I am,katherine.
玛丽是我的掌上明珠
Mary is the pearl of my world.
你还没有给我的侄子回信
You have not answered my nephew's letters.
就因为你的侄子是西班牙国王
Just because your nephew's the king of spain.
他觉得我除了给他写信 就没有其他重要的事情了吗
Does he think I have nothing better to do?
你知道他建议你和罗马帝国签订协议
You know he advises you to sign a treaty with the emperor,
将法国列为我们的共同敌人
recognizing france as our mutual enemy.
他还建议你不要把沃尔西的话全都放在心上
He also advises you not to heed everything wolsey tells you
因为沃尔西对法国很偏爱
because wolsey is so biased with the french.
你什么时候成外交家了?
Since when are you a diplomat?
有其父必有其女
I am my father's daughter.
你是我的妻子
You are my wife.
不是我的部长
You are not my minister.
不是我的总理
You are not my chancellor.
而是我的妻子
But my wife.
那就让我在各个方面都尽 为人♥妻♥的责任
I should like to be your wife in every way.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表