剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
I have formed a sinister opinion...
可如今心生疑窦
that most of you are liars
你们全都满嘴谎话
and flatterers who look only to your own profits.
只顾溜须拍马 谋求一己私利
I know what you are plotting.
我知道尔等居心何在
And if God gives me the strength,
若神能助我一臂之力
I will see to it that none
我必定教你们
of your projects ever succeed!
阴谋挫败 一事无成
I mourn Cromwell's death.
克伦威尔之死令我扼腕
Yes! I mourn him.
我悲痛不已
I mourn him now that I perceive my Councillors,
因为我察觉到手下臣子
by light pretext, and by false accusations,
捏造事实 以莫须有的罪名
made me put to death the most faithful servant I ever had.
害我处决了最忠诚的仆从
Culpepper.
卡尔佩珀
Your Majesty, Mr. Culpepper is here.
陛下 卡尔佩珀先生求见
Thank God! May I see his Majesty?
谢天谢地 我能见陛下了吗
Forgive me, my Lady, but his Majesty remains indisposed.
抱歉 王后 陛下依然龙体欠安
He sends you his love and this as a token of it.
他让我转达对您的爱 并以此表明♥心♥意
I thank his Majesty, but...
感谢陛下 不过...
it is ten days since I have been allowed into his presence.
陛下已有十天之久未曾召见我
Why will he not see me? Why?
他到底为何不愿见我
Have I offended him in some way? What have I done?
我可有触怒龙颜 冒犯圣意
He cannot love me so much
他定然不再爱我如前
if he can so easily neglect me!
否则怎会不闻不见
Perhaps he has taken a mistress!
或许陛下早已移情别恋
Has he taken a mistress, Master Culpepper?
他是否另结新欢 卡尔佩珀先生
Is that why he won't see me?
所以才不召见我
I cannot answer your Majesty. I'm sorry.
陛下 恕难奉告 抱歉
Is he with his mistress now?
他们此刻在一起吗
Very well. You may go, since you will not tell me anything,
很好 既然你执意不讲
even though you see how unhappy and miserable I am!
眼看我伤心绝望 那就退下吧
You know I would do anything in the world,
我愿意为您赴汤蹈火
anything...
在所不辞
to bring you comfort and make you happy.
只要您顺心遂意 笑颜常开
More than any other woman, you deserve to be happy.
怡然自在 世所钦羡 您生当如此
Mr. Culpepper is so handsome.
卡尔佩珀先生英俊潇洒
He's in love with you.
他爱上您了
In love?
爱上我?
Yes. He has confessed everything.
是的 他亲口坦承
He loves you madly. He told me so. He said
他告诉我 他爱得神魂颠倒
he would happily die for you!
甚至愿为您献出生命
And that he thinks and dreams of you
他对您日夜牵挂
day and night.
朝思暮想
Surrey has written a poem about us,
萨里作了一首有关我们的诗
which is circulating the court.
在宫中广为传播
About us?
有关我们
What does he say?
诗中怎么说
He calls you the wolf lady.
他称您为狼女
Naturally, he is the lion.
他当然就是狮子
He says you tried to entrap him
说您设套诱捕他
but he is too noble a beast to be tangled by such cunning hooks!
但高贵的野兽 绝不会受制于奸佞之徒
He also warns you that if you should cross his path again,
他还警告 如果您再敢图谋不轨
he will feed on you as you meant to feed on him.
就让您打雁不成 反遭啄眼
Oh, and he says that we rose high by murdering the innocent!
他还说我们杀害无辜 借此飞黄腾达
You know I'd do anything in the world,
我愿意为您赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
anything...to bring you comfort and make you happy.
只要您顺心遂意 笑颜常开
More than any other woman, you deserve to be happy.
怡然自在 世所钦羡 您生当如此
He wants to visit you. Privately.
他想单独会见您
Who?
谁
Culpepper.
卡尔佩珀
He can't! That's not possible.
这怎么行 不可能
Of course he can!
当然可以
Just like that other one coming to you at night.
不是有人半夜会过您吗
You know about that?
你都知道了
Of course I know.
当然
Joan Bulmer told me.
琼·布尔默告诉了我
And it can be just the same.
这次也可如法炮制
A secret.
绝对保密
Nobody else need ever know...
神不知 鬼不觉
not the King,
国王不会知道
not anybody!
谁都不会知道
Are you sure?
你能保证吗
Come! Come!
来啊 来
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表