剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Here is a messenger from His Majesty.
陛下派人传来口谕
Your Grace,
公爵大人
His Majesty has heard of your indisposition
陛下听闻您近来身感不适
and has asked to see you.
亲令要召见于您
No! That is impossible.
不 不行
Ask the physicians.
不信你问大夫
What shall I tell His Majesty?
让我如何回禀陛下
Tell him. I shall come.
回禀陛下 我将前往晋见
But you can't!
可你不能去
How can I lie in bed, my love,
英格兰的国王亲谕召见
when the King of England has summoned me?
我岂能抱病拒旨
Just get them to help me.
让他们帮我一把
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I have come to see my daughter.
我来此看望我的女儿
Why should that surprise you, Henry?
你为何如此惊讶 亨利
You have not always been kind to her.
你没能尽负关爱之责
I have wept so often
我常见她躲在
to see her alone,
被父王遗弃的角落
abandoned by her father.
独自垂泪
Is that why you've come back, Katherine,
凯瑟琳 你为何要回来用这些无稽之事
to chide me for all that I am not?
责备于我
She ought to be a long time married by now.
她早该嫁作人♥妻♥
She ought to have her own children.
怀育骨肉了
Go away, shade.
退去吧 幽灵
Go away, Katherine.
退去吧 凯瑟琳
You sent me away before-
你从前也曾驱赶过我
though I loved you.
尽管我是那么爱你
But I was still your wife in God's eyes.
在上帝眼中 我依然是你的妻子
And still am.
并且一直都是
His Grace the Duke of Suffolk.
萨福克公爵晋见
Charles.
查尔斯
Majesty.
陛下
They told me you were ill.
朕听说你病了
So I had to see you.
所以想看看你
I have a slight fever.
我只是有点发烧
Perhaps Your Majesty should not come so close.
或许陛下不该靠得太近
We've known each other
你我彼此熟知已久
a long time, a very long time.
已经 很久很久了
Yes.
是的
And I remember everything.
我记得每一件事
In fact, I remember
事实上
things from long ago
越是久远的事情
better than I remember yesterday.
我记得越清楚
I remember Your Majesty's sister so well.
我清楚记得陛下妹妹的音容
And the Battle of the Spurs!
还有马刺战役的号♥角
And when Your Majesty made me a Duke-
以及陛下赐我公爵之位时的盛况
God knows why!
天知道为什么
You were my general,
约克郡和法国战役中
in York and in France,
你都是我的骁勇爱将
because I could trust no one else.
因为除了你 我不相信任何人
And I beg you now Charles,
所以此刻我恳求你 查尔斯
to trust me.
相信我
I have the power to make you well again;
我拥有令你康复如初的力量
you know that.
你很清楚
They told me you were like to die-
他们说你看上去活不长了
but you won't die.
但你不会死
I forbid it!
我不准你死
Kneel.
跪下
By the grace of God,
蒙神荣恩
I, the Eighth Henry-
本人 亨利八世
King of England, Ireland, and France-
英格兰 爱尔兰 法兰西之国王
Defender of the Faith
英国教堂及
and of the Church of England
忠贞信仰之捍卫者
command you to be healed!
命令你即刻痊愈
My Lady Suffolk. My Lady.
萨福克夫人 夫人
Your Grace. May I say,
夫人 请节哀
on behalf of all His Grace's loyal servants and staff,
我代表查尔斯大人最忠顺的仆从们
that we are as heart-broken and wretched
在今天这个悲痛的日子里
as Your Grace must be on this unhappy day.
对大人的辞世致以深深哀悼
For we all loved His Grace as much as you,
吾等对大人的爱 如同您
his wife, and son, loved him.
及其妻儿一般 诚久深挚
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Your sympathy and loyalty touch my son and I most deeply.
汝等此番忠情诚意 实令我们母子感动
Madame.
夫人
Requiescant in pace Domini.
愿君安息[拉丁语]
Et Lux perpetua luceat eis.
拉丁语
Requiescant in pace.
安息吧
He is to be buried at St George's Chapel at Windsor.
把他安葬在温莎的圣·乔治教堂
At my expense.
丧葬费由我出
Majesty.
陛下
I tell you this, my Lord Hertford
我跟你说 赫福德大人
as long as Charles Brandon served me,
自查尔斯·布兰登侍奉我以来
he never betrayed a friend,
他从未背叛过朋友
nor ever...
也不会...
took unfair advantage of an enemy.
对敌人强取豪夺
Which is more than I can say for anyone else at my court!
我敢说这比我殿前任何一个人都强
I never thought he would die.
我从未想过他会先我一步
We should talk, my Lord Hertford,
赫福德大人 我们该谈谈
about the arrangements for the Prince's minority...
在我死后
after I am dead!
对年少王子的安排事宜
Your Majesty, Mr. Holbein is here.
陛下 荷尔拜因先生来了
Mr. Holbein.
荷尔拜因先生
Majesty, with your permission,
陛下 依您的旨意
I came to show you my work in progress.
我来向您展示一下绘画的进展
Master Holbein. When you painted my father,
荷尔拜因大♥师♥ 当你为我夫王作画时
you made his likeness
正逢他年迈病羸之时
when he was old, sickly, and ill.
你描画的栩栩如生
He looked nothing like a King of England,
让他看上去不像一位国王
more like a poor wretch!
而更像一个穷光蛋
A feeble, plain, and dying man.
一个病秧子 一个平庸且垂死之徒
And now you have done the same for me!
如今你又对我故技重施
Majesty, I -
陛下 我
Mr. Holbein! This portrait is a lie!
荷尔拜因先生 这幅肖像一塌糊涂
Do it again!
重画
And get out.
滚出去
Why are you here?
你为何来此
To see my daughter.
来看我的女儿
She was the only pure thing in my life.
她是我命中唯一的纯洁之物
And in my life I neglected her,
我在世时不以为意
since she was only a girl,
只因她是女孩
and I wanted so much to give you a son.
而我又太想为您生儿子
But now I am so proud of her.
但如今我以她为傲
Fiercely proud! She is so clever.
骄傲至极 她如此冰雪聪明
And though she is like me in so many ways,
尽管她与我有诸多相似之处
she is not intemperate as I was.
却不似我那般放纵不羁
You must be proud of her too, Henry.
您一定也以她为傲吧 亨利
I am. I am very proud of her.
正是 朕深以为傲
And I know how clever she is.
亦知她冰雪聪明
And I wish that I could love her more.
朕希望能爱她多些
But from time to time
但有的时候
she reminds me of you-
她又会让朕想起你
and of what you did to me.
以及你的所作所为
I did nothing to you.
我没有对不住您
I was innocent.
我是无辜的
All the accusations against me were false.
那些指控都是无中生有
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Poor Katherine Howard.
可怜的凯瑟琳·霍华德
She lies in the cold ground next to me.
她就躺在我身边 与冰冷黄土为伴
Poor child.
可怜的孩子
It was not her fault either.
错也不在她
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表