剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Previously on The Tudors...
《都铎王朝》 前情提要
Run!
快跑
I congratulate your majesty.
恭贺陛下此番得胜
You have capted one of the most beautiful town in France.
全法最为峻丽的城镇已归于您的麾下
We have gained here a singular victory.
我军已取得大捷
And I mean to hold onto it.
我业已心满意足
I shall leave Surrey in command of the town.
命萨里留守既可
Surrey? Yes.
萨里大人 正是
Is that a problem, Your Grace?
有何异议 公爵
Those men that are made by the King of vile birth
陛下提拔的那帮贱民
have been the distraction of all the nobility of this realm.
玷污了我们贵族的高贵血统
And if God calls away the King,
只要陛下魂归天命
they will suffer for it.
他们便要为此付出代价
I want you to teach the Earl a lesson in humility.
我要你煞煞那个不可一世的伯爵的威风
You could arrange for some misfortune to befall him.
你也可以暗中安排一些天灾人祸
I hear your master has
我得知贵国国王和法王
signed a separate treaty with the French.
签署单方协议
I trusted him.
我如此信任他
You should be relieved
你就告老还乡吧
that you no longer have to lie on his behalf!
今后不必再殚精竭虑 满嘴谎言
Anne, sister. You know that I never wanted to marry the King.
安 好姐妹 你也知道嫁给国王绝非我愿
I may at least use what influence I now possess
我理应在其位谋其政
to further the cause that I believe in with all my heart.
为我心仪之信仰谋福
She's a heretic and still you leave me in her care!
她是异教♥徒♥ 你还让她照顾我
I swear to you now
我现在向你起誓
that I will burn however many heretics I have to.
不管要烧死多少异教♥徒♥
I will make England faithful again.
我定要让英格兰虔诚向教 绝无二心
The King's enterprise has bankrupted our exchequer.
国王大举征战 国库恐已告罄
We are at our wits end to know
我们已经无计可施
how to get revenues to pay for the Boulogne campaign.
筹不到布洛涅战款
This war has proved disastrous to the realm.
这场大战致使民生凋敝
Even our Queen is a heretic.
更有甚者 当今王后竟然是异教♥徒♥
And it will be God's work to destroy her.
如此大逆之人必遭天谴
I want my victory to be celebrated in every house in England.
朕要欣赏普天同庆 举国欢腾的景象
I want the name Boulogne
朕要布洛涅这个名字
imprinted on every English heart.
铭刻在每个英国人心中
Majesty.
陛下
I will have no married priests.
牧师不可结婚
Your Majesty. My Lord Hertford desires an audience.
陛下 赫福德大人求见
Hertford.
赫福德
Your Majesty. We have received news from France.
陛下 接到传自法国的消息
The Earl of Surrey, while rashly attacking
萨里伯爵于布洛涅旁的圣艾蒂安
French supply forces at Saint- Etienne, just beyond Boulogne,
轻率出击法国补给军
has lost over 600 men,
已损兵过六百
as well as all the captains and gentlemen,
包括军官与士兵在内
who, for some reason, he had placed in the front line.
出于某种原因 萨里伯爵将他们置于前线
My lords, I have heard from several sources
各位大人 我从各种渠道听闻
of the calamitous events in Boulogne.
布洛涅战事的惨状
It seems my Lord Surrey
听说我方的萨里伯爵
gave battle to a large convoy of French,
与一支庞大的法国护卫队兵戎相见
and was soundly defeated.
并遭遇惨败
With the death of his captains, and most of his gentlemen.
数名军官和麾下士兵阵亡
And all of this,despite my warnings not to
我告诫过他休要莽撞行事 休要将布洛涅
be bold and place Boulogne at risk.
置于险境 但他依然充耳不闻
Therefore,
因此
I have commanded my Lord Surrey to return here,
我已命萨里伯爵回国
to be examined as to his conduct by Your Lordships.
接受各位大人对其不当行为的审查
In the meantime,
与此同时
I will appoint you, my Lord Hertford, as his replacement.
我将任命赫福德大人作为其替任
You leave at once for Boulogne.
你即刻前往布洛涅
I have also decided
同时 因我的秘书莱斯利先生
for his many great works and talents,
业绩卓越 才华横溢
to appoint my secretary, Mr. Risley, Lord Chancellor,
我决定委任他大♥法♥官一职
and to create him Baron Risley.
并授予他莱斯利男爵称号♥
I am touched...
陛下如此信任
and deeply honored by Your Majesty's trust.
微臣感怀在心 倍感荣耀
My Lord Suffolk? Majesty,
萨福克公爵有话要讲吗 启禀陛下
there are rumors of a large French fleet
有传言说大量法军舰队
being assembled and fitted out for war.
正为作战屯兵整装严阵以待
So... the Emperor has ordered all English ships and
并且 罗马皇帝已下令在低地国家
properties in the Low Countries to be seized.
拘留所有英国船只 没收所有英属财产
How shall we respond?
我方应如何应对
The Emperor...
罗马皇帝
my God.
天呐
When I think of my fidelity to my friends
我对朋友抱诚守真竭诚相待
and all of their betrayals?
但他们却都背信弃义言而无信
Fleet being amassed... My Lord.
舰队正在集结 大人
My Lord Hertford.
赫福德大人
My Lord Hertford. Excellency.
赫福德大人 阁下有何见教
May we speak a moment, privately?
能否私下交谈片刻
Well?
何事
It seems, alas, that many things are amiss
看起来在陛下的疆域中
in His Majesty's kingdom.
诸事皆生差池
What things?
何事
The bad harvest and the burden of His Majesty's debts.
战事屡战屡败 陛下负债累累
The plague among the sailors of His Majesty's fleet
陛下的舰队遭疫病之害
with their swollen heads and decayed ships.
水手们焦头烂额 溃不成军
Pray, Excellency, what is your point?
阁下 您所言究竟为何
The poisoning and the poverty
由于国王轻率出击布洛涅
of the King's realm
并且无法维持对该地的统领
is in every way due to his rash
致使其疆土之上
and unsustainable occupation of Boulogne...
哀鸿遍野 民不聊生
As Your Lordship would want.
正如大人您所愿
It is true that I argued against the war.
我极力反对此役 这千真万确
But I lost the argument.
但我在激辩中败下阵来
You lost the argument for war,my Lord.
大人 您失之于战
But you can win it for peace.
但能取之于和
Persuade the King of his folly in hanging on to Boulogne
力劝国王休要无视箴言
against all reason.
一意孤行屯兵布洛涅
You and I may come to some agreement.
你我也许能在一定程度上达成一致
My Lord. Mr. Risley.
大人留步 莱斯利先生
You are to be congratulated.
恭贺升迁之喜
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢您 大人
I confess I find this sudden elevation
这次升迁突如其来
beyond my imagining.
实在令我出乎意料
No!
非也
But you must imagine it,
这应在您意料之中
and take great pleasure in it, as we do.
并且您应同我等一样喜从中来倍感欢欣
For surely, this must mean that our cause is in the ascendancy,
因为这必定意味着吾等之大业将蒸蒸日上
and that His Majesty tends ever more firmly
陛下将更加坚定地倾向
towards the Orthodox and Catholic persuasion and against Reform.
正统宗教天主教 反对宗教改革
Well, I trust Your Grace is right.
在下相信大人所言非虚
But for my own part,
但以在下的浅识薄见来看
I still find the King so changeable,
国王仍反复无常捉摸不定
I wonder if he knows his own mind.
不知他是否知晓自己的意图
Henry! Father!
亨利 父亲
Come here!
过来
Oh, it's good to see you back at Court.
能在宫廷见到你真好
I missed you.
我很记挂你
You remember Brigitte?
你记得布丽吉特吗
Yes, of course! Bonjour, Mademoiselle.
当然 日安 小姐
Bonjour, Henry. I'm very happy to see you again.
日安 亨利 很高兴再次见到你
Mademoiselle Roussello is now my official mistress.
罗塞洛小姐现在是我的正式情人
I am sorry to hear that
她在宫廷出现令你的母亲公爵夫人
her presence at Court makes your mother, the Duchess,unhappy.
郁郁寡欢 听闻此事我深表遗憾
But there is no help for it,
但我也无能为力
for your mother has made me unhappy for a long time.
因为你的母亲让我很长时间都心灰意冷
Poor Henry... No. He's old enough to know the truth.
可怜的亨利 没事 他年岁已足 应知真♥相♥
And guess other things about love.
并了解关于爱的其他事情
Mademoiselle,
小姐
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表