剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The Lord bless and keep him.
愿主保佑他ue4d1
The Lord make his face to shine upon him and be gracious.
愿主让他的脸庞充满光辉ue4d1
The Lord lift up his countenance upon him and give him peace."
让他就此安息"
Someone should go down to Artie's.
应该叫人去亚瑟那里一趟
Stop thinking, Ro. Let's get you to bed.
不要再想了 罗 去床上休息吧
He opened up the restaurant for us. All those people...
他帮我们开餐厅 所有的人ue4d1
Was he dealing while you were dating? Mackenzie.
你们交往的时候他有贩毒吗? 玛肯悉
Shut your mouth. I was just asking.
闭嘴 我只是随口问问
Oh, please. Okay?
拜托
My brother's stupid, pathetic dream was to follow our father's footsteps.
我弟可悲的梦想就是 步上我们老爸的后尘
I gotta paint a picture? He was killed by a fat fuck in see-through socks.
他才不是被毒贩杀掉 他根本就是痴肥的黑道暗♥杀♥的
Take your pick, they all look alike.
随便你决定是哪一个杀的 反正他们都长的很像
Actually, Kelli, you really have no basis to say that.
凯莉 你这样说没有根据
We used to joke around about our families. What happened to you?
我们以前都会拿我们家的事开玩笑 你怎么了?
I know this is a really painful time for you, but...
我知道这段时间对你来说不好过 可是ue4d1
...your brother's best friend was an Israeli X dealer.
你弟最好的朋友是一个以色列籍的 迷幻药毒贩
I met him. Wow! So it was international.
我跟他见过面 哇!还是国际组织呢
Let's just drop it, okay?
不要再说了 好吗?
Yeah, right.
对啊
If my dad still controlled crime in North Jersey like your dad does...
如果我爸还是北纽泽西的犯罪首脑 就像你♥爸♥现在一样ue4d1
...I'd want to drop it too. But then...
我也不想再谈 不过那样的话ue4d1
...it might not have happened.
我弟的事搞不好就不会发生
Wait, this is way beyond.
你话说的太过分了
Our dads are in the garbage business.
我们的父亲是做废物处理的生意
And they do brush up against organized crime.
他们的确是参与组织型犯罪
But you think they control every slimeball and illegal gun?
但是你以为他们掌控这里 每支不合法枪枝的去向吗?
The fact that you would say this in front of an outsider is amazing to me.
你竟然在外人面前说这种事情 真的让我很意外
Jesus Christ, some loyalty?
难道你没有一点忠诚度吗?
Their names etched in history.
他们的名字在历史中永远流传
Their hands around football's most revered trophy. Immortalized...
他们的手曾碰触过橄榄球史上 最了不起的奖杯ue4d1
How are you? Good.
你好吗? 还好
Want a drink? I gotta go. Ma's alone.
要喝一杯吗? 我得走了 妈一个人在家
He's serving a full dinner, huh?
他煮了一整套晚餐啊?
I'm done already. It's good gravy today.
我吃完了 今天的酱很棒
Sad day.
真是个悲伤的日子
Kid was always a dumb fuck, wasn't he?
那孩子一直都不够聪明
Didn't he almost drown in 3 inches of water?
他小时候不是差点淹死在 三寸水中吗?
The penguin exhibit.
去看企鹅展的时候
Jack tried to lay Jackie's problems on a learning disorder, but...
杰克本来以为杰奇只有学习障碍ue4d1
Stupidity would be a learning disorder.
愚蠢也会造成学习障碍
Look at this crappy turnout.
看看这蠢家伙的下场
If Jackie Sr. was boss, with a child dead, this place would be filled.
如果他爸还是老大 他的孩子死掉 这里一定挤满了人
Flower cars up and down the block.
送花的车一定不会间断
No matter what the boy had done. Now...
不管那孩子做了什么事 结果现在ue4d1
Bobby says you're out from under the house arrest. Congratulations.
巴比说你的居家监禁已经解除了 恭喜啊
My lawyer was able to show I'm not a flight risk.
我律师证明我不可能会跳机
Flight risk. I been farting into the same sofa cushion for 18 months.
跳机呢 我过去18个月 根本没办法从沙发上起来
RICO trial's coming. Least you're out.
反犯罪组织侵蚀合法组织法要开审了 至少你出来了
And eating regular food.
也可以吃正常的食物
The illness changed my viewpoint. I'm gonna stop and smell the roses.
生病改变了我的人生观 我现在要好好享受生命
We all should.
我们大家都该这么做
I mean, what the fuck?
没什么大不了的
In the museum of noses, there goes the Mona Lisa.
真是好巧啊
Why are you out here? Ginny thinks I quit.
你怎么会在这? 吉妮以为我不干了
Jesus Christ. Fucking underboss of a Five Families family.
拜托 五个家族的家庭地下老大
Ginny can get heavy.
吉妮对这件事反应很激烈
What's the matter? Nothing.
怎么了? 没事
You can tell Uncle John.
告诉约翰叔叔没关系
Tony knows my mother's ill, then rules against me in this Morristown shit.
东尼知道我妈病了 却在摩里斯 的案子跟我唱反调
Maybe you heard. I don't stick my beak in.
你大概听说了 我不插手的
Since Ralphie's bringing him Esplanade scarole...
因为罗夫在海滨广场的案子 帮他赚进大把钞票ue4d1
...Tony acts like I have a load in my pants.
所以东尼就不重视我
No. I'm not insensitive. I hurt too.
不会吧 我也是有感觉的 我也会受伤
You think Tony plays favorites? What do I say to Ma?
你觉得东尼偏袒某一方吗? 我要怎么跟我妈交代?
She thinks she's going to this paradise.
她一直以为自己要住进那个 像天堂一样的地方
Same one his mother stayed at for a year.
东尼他妈也待过一年
Don't confuse money with care. Look how he treated her.
不要将钱跟关怀混为一谈 看看他是怎么对他妈的
He's my dear friend, but come on.
他虽然是我的好朋友 可是ue4d1
I just said that to Junior. That maybe Tony don't respect the elderly.
我跟小索说过 东尼大概对长辈都不够尊敬
You said that to Junior?
你跟小索那样说?
What are you making, minestrone?
你想干嘛?
You know, Carmine sometimes gets frustrated with Tony.
卡蜜拉有时候也对东尼很不满
And Ralphie. That generation.
还有罗夫也是 他们那一代的
He thinks the Esplanade thing wasn't handled right, risk-wise.
他觉得海滨广场的事情处理的不好 风险太高
How is Carmine?
卡麦还好吗?
He asks about you. Send my love.
他有问起你 帮我跟他问好
I will. They like hearing that.
我会的 他们会很高兴
He's not well either, you know.
他也不太好
If there's ever anything I can do, anything, he shouldn't hesitate.
如果有我可以帮忙的地方 请他不要客气
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
You had a few drinks over there.
你在那里喝了一些酒
We all could use it.
我们都该喝一些
I was thinking before.
我在想ue4d1
About what you once said.
关于你以前说过的话
How you have to max out the good times with the people you love.
你说人应该珍惜跟所爱的人 相处的好时光
God, am I learning that that is so true.
我觉得这真是太有道理了
Actually, your father said that.
这话其实是你♥爸♥说的
Anyway, when you see how people deal with each other...
总之 当我看到人们是 如何对待彼此的ue4d1
Even families. Like Jackie's family. What about them?
甚至于家人 像杰奇的家人 他们怎么了?
Were never there for him.
他们从来没有关心他
I mean, Aunt Ro's sweet, but she's, like, hello.
罗姨虽然人很好 可是她ue4d1
Uncle Jackie?
然后杰奇叔叔?
So narcissistic.
只顾着自己的事情
They let him do whatever he wanted.
他们放任他
You'd ask, "Aren't you afraid what your parents will say?"
问他 "难道不怕爸妈会说什么吗?"
About whatever...
不管是什么事情ue4d1
And he would just go, "They don't give a shit."
他就说 "他们才不管我呢!"
But I think it hurt his feelings inside.
可是我想他内心其实是很受伤的
Well, I'm glad you see.
我很高兴你能了解
Yeah, right. You're glad I see.
对 你很高兴我能了解
You take this as an excuse to get controlling.
你以为这样就有借口可以控制我们
That is not what I'm talking about!
我根本不是那个意思!
What did I say?
我说了什么?
You're out from under our roof. Then you'll use it against A.J.
你已经不住在家里了 所以你就开始控制安东尼
Against him?
控制安东尼?
I'm sorry I said anything!
抱歉 我什么都不该说的!
Bearded stranger turns, rabbi goes,
留胡子的陌生人一转头
"Don't touch me, I'm on disability!"
教士就说 "不要碰我 我是残障!"
They're back!
他们回来了!
Great fucking timing.
真刚好
When did you get here? Just now.
你们什么时候到的? 刚刚
Come on, Junior, sing it!
小索 唱啊!
Junior! Come on! Come on!
小索! 快点!快点!
Come on, let's go!
唱啊!
What the hell?
管他的
That's right!
太好了!
I beat cancer.
我打败了癌症
Now I'm gonna beat the can.
现在我要打败坐牢的命运
That's too high. Bring it down.
太高了 降低一点
What is this?
这是什么情形?
What's that? Cosmo.
那是什么? 大都会调酒
He's not bad when he's had a few 'bucas.
他喝过几杯之后 人还算不错
He's shitfaced. And don't laugh.
他醉了 别笑
Hold this.
拿着
Yeah, yeah. I'm going, I'm going.
我要走了
Come here!
回来!
Did you hear me? I said come here!
听到没? 我说回来!
This is such bullshit!
你们根本都是骗人的!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表