剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Yes? My grandmother...
是 我的祖母
Excuse me. How can I help you, sir?
抱歉 你有什么事吗
I was wondering if I could ask you about the school. How is it?
我想问一下关于学校的事情 这家学校好吗
Sweet mother of Jesus! Look at her today.
我的天啊 看看她今天的样子
Hi, Ade!
嗨 艾德莲
Hi, guys. Be back in a second.
嗨 我待会就回来
Listen to this now. "Hi, Ade!"
听听这个 "嗨 艾德莲 "
Hi. Hey, you.
嗨 嘿
I love those. Yeah?
我喜欢你的鞋子 是吗
Oh, my God.
喔 天啊
Where'd you get them? Near my house.
你在哪里买♥♥的 我家附近
This table's been moved. From the flood.
这个桌子被移♥动♥过了 因为淹水
It's not under the duct anymore. Should we move it?
现在不在空调下面了 要不要移♥动♥
Two, three feet? Who's gonna notice?
移♥动♥个两三尺 谁会注意到呢
No, wait. Somebody might.
等一等 搞不好有人会发现
But normal course of events, Tony will assume Carmela moved it back.
可是通常东尼都会认为是 卡蜜拉搬回去的
lf anybody even notices. Make an executive decision.
如果有人注意到的话 做个决定吧
Grab an end. Easy.
过来搬桌角 慢点
When she heard I was deferring, she's like, "That's sketchy."
当她听到我迟交 她说 "这太混了"
Are you serious?
真的吗
Eric Scatino hates Montclair.
艾瑞克史凯提诺讨厌蒙克莱尔州大
He's doing acid.
他有够刻薄
God, he was so straight-edge. Hi, Caitlin.
天啊 他真的很直耶 嗨 凯特琳
This is Hunter, my friend I was telling you about.
这是韩特 我跟你提过的朋友
Do you like Citron Jell-O shots?
你喜欢喝柠檬伏特加啊
I haven't had any alcohol in a week. I know.
我一个礼拜没喝酒了 对啊
I was gonna say we should go to Panchito's,
我才在说我们应该去盘奇朵酒馆
then I remembered. Bad idea.
可是我想起来了
I went to the health center. For that problem swallowing?
我去健康中心 因为吞咽困难的问题
They gave me BuSpar.
他们开了不思柏给我
That's for anxiety, right?
那是抗躁郁症的药 对吗
I guess.
应该是吧
There was this weight lifter on the subway.
结果在电车上有一个举重的家伙
He was eating chicken parts and spitting bones back in the container.
一边吃鸡块一边把骨头吐到盒子里
And the whole car reeked.
整个车厢都是鸡块的味道
This blind man sitting next to him, you could tell he felt invaded.
然后坐在他旁边的一个盲人 觉得很受不了
We all did.
我们大家都很受不了
Everybody just stared straight ahead.
所以每个人都开始盯着前方
New York.
这就是纽约
Where is everybody?
大家呢
What're you doing? Receipts from Sunday.
你在干嘛 整理礼拜天的收据
You got a problem? What, Ton?
你有意见吗 什么
I said, "Do you got a problem?"
我说 你有意见吗
With what, Ton?
什么意见 东尼
I heard you got a problem being here.
我听说你对于待在这里有意见
I like being here.
我喜欢待在这里啊
You're sure? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
You're sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
Don't say you're sure if you're not sure.
如果不确定的话就不要这样说
You bought your daughter a nice house? After you came over with us?
你过来以后帮你女儿买♥♥了栋房♥子
Yeah, that's nice. Wonderful thing.
对 那很棒 很好
And your brother, buon 'anima.
你弟弟的事情 愿他安息
You've recovered from that shit? You put your grief behind you?
你已经不难过了吗 康复了吧
You put your grief behind you?
你已经不再难过了吧
Let me hear you say it.
我要听你亲口说
I put the grief behind me.
我已经不再难过了
I'm gonna go get a coffee and a bun.
我要去拿咖啡跟面包
You got a younger son too? You ought to bring him to the house.
你有个小儿子 你应该把他带去我家玩
We can get something to eat,
我们可以一起吃个饭
they can go in the pool.
他跟安东尼可以一起游泳
We'll have to leave this junk on the table.
我们得把这个东西留在桌上
Don't know where to put it.
不知道该放在哪里
Control, you hearing me?
控制台 你听到了吗
Loud and clear. Leave the factory. Roger that.
听得一清二楚 离开工厂 收到
Wire's in, Bobby. I'm good to go.
窃听器的线装好了 巴比 我可以走了
Control, we're in motion. Touchdown.
控制台 我们离开了 任务完成
Dig, Soprano! Come on! You wanna join the team?
快啊 索波诺 加油 你想加入球队吗
You think it's all for show and not for go? Dig in.
你以为这只是玩玩而已吗 快用力
You're out of there, George. Unit 3, we're in.
你可以离开了 乔治 三号♥ 我们成功了
So I got a job for you. Right.
我有个任务要交代给你 好
Might get a little messy. I understand.
可能会有点麻烦 我了解
Wet work. All right.
会湿的 好
I'll make it worth your while. I'm not worried.
到时候不会亏待你的 我不担心这个
Look over here. Minimization, 40 seconds.
过来看看 最少达40秒
The old one flooded the whole place. I can smell the mildew, you know?
旧的热水器让这里全淹了 我闻到霉味了
You're an engineer. I figured you could rig a system...
你是个工程师 所以我想你可以装个什么东西
...some PVC shit or something, so if it happens again...
收缩套管之类的 所以如果再有这种事发生
...you get the overflow and put it over to a sump pump.
然后把水引到那里 用抽水器把水抽掉
Chip out the concrete.
把水泥地板敲掉
Four0. They're not discussing OC.
40秒 他们不是在讨论生意的事
In two minutes we're allowed to check back in.
再过两分钟 我们就可以再听
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Whatever.
都可以
Well, how much?
要多少钱
Time, materials... I don't know how to concoct estimate.
这需要时间和材料 我不知道要怎么预估
Well, fair enough.
好吧
Let me get measure. Get started. All right.
让我开始工作吧 好
Hi, Stasiu. Hello.
嗨 史塔西 哈啰
You gonna use this? lf you want it, take it.
你要用这个吗 你要就拿去吧
No, you go ahead. Go ahead. I'll use the bike.
不 你用 你用啊 我去踩脚踏车
I have to sort Meadow's laundry anyway.
反正我得去把梅朵的衣服收起来
Lilliana's making her a leg of lamb to take.
丽亚娜在帮她煮羊腿
In Lodz, I had grant from the state to do an autonomous research.
在罗德斯 我得到国家研究补助金
Why don't you use it? I'll take the bike.
你运动服都穿好了 你用吧 我去踩跑步机
Jesus, already. No, you go ahead.
拜托 你用
Stas said he could smell the mildew down here. Right, Stas?
史塔西说他可以闻到霉味 对吧 史塔西
We've gotta let the place dry out.
我们得开窗 让这里变干
Got some girl to take care of my mother.
我找了个女佣去照顾我妈
Yeah, where'd you find her? Agency.
是吗 哪里找到的 中介公♥司♥
Good coffee this morning.
今天早上的咖啡很好喝
Vienna Roast. It's not as acidic as the Italian.
是维也纳烘培豆 不像义大利咖啡那样酸
Cleaned me out.
让我觉得很棒
What you need is more roughage overall in your diet.
你需要的是更健康自然的食物
I've had something stuck in my teeth for two days.
我的牙缝里有东西 已经塞了两天了
You gotta use the other floss.
你得用牙线
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表