剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
He's a method actor. In character, like Al.
他是个有技巧的演员 就像是艾尔一样
"It was you, Fredo."
"是你 菲尔多"
Look. Don't even need a pillow. Hey! Watch the suit!
看 连枕头都不需要 嘿!小心一点好不好!
He can't make a joke? Are you Mr. Sensitive?
开个玩笑都不行啊? 这么敏感?
Chrissy. Ashtray.
克里斯 拿烟灰缸过来
Tony.
东尼
This problem with the red-tag garbage dumping in Paden City...
那个帕顿城的垃圾场问题
Christmas, he wants to talk about medical waste?
今天是圣诞节 他竟然想谈医疗废弃物的问题?
Just checking we're clear to go there. We reached out to the EPA guy.
只是想确定我们可以过去 有经过环保局的同意
That reminds me, Dick called.
这提醒了我 迪克有打电♥话♥来
I'm talking! Stop interrupting!
我在说话!不要打断我!
What's wrong with you? Fuck you.
你是怎么搞的? 干!
Hey! Hey! Take it easy!
嘿!嘿! 别这样!
Ton, Ton. What's wrong with you?
东尼、东尼 你是怎么搞的?
Jesus Christ. It's as cold as your sister's tit.
天啊 冷爆了
You should see the crowd. Jackie Jr., how you doing?
你们该看看外面的盛况 杰奇 你好吗?
Tell them what you told me on the way.
告诉他们你跟我说的话
Capital of Canada. Come on, Dad.
加拿大队长 爸
The kid's got it up here.
这孩子真有一套
Give me your coat. Hey, Chrissy!
把外套给我 嘿 克里斯!
Let them in, for chrissakes.
让他们进来
Good. Check on the presents.
很好 看看礼物
Go see Santa. Right this way.
去看圣诞老人 往这边
Ho, ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! Come on in, children. Don't be afraid.
呵、呵、呵 圣诞快乐! 进来吧孩子 不要害怕
Sweetheart, sit on Santa's lap.
甜心 过来坐在老公公腿上
Have you been a good girl?
你有当个乖女孩吗?
What do you want? A new doll and a kitchen.
你想要什么? 新的洋娃娃跟一个厨房♥
A new doll and a kitchen. Here's something, Dad. I mean, Santa.
新的洋娃娃跟一个厨房♥ 这里有个东西 爸 圣诞老人
My elf has snow on the brain. He called me Dad.
我的侏儒脑袋被雪冻坏了 他竟然叫我爸爸
Like it? Big enough to be your sister. Merry Christmas.
喜欢吗?大到可以当你妹了 圣诞快乐
Thank you, Santa Oh, how cute. Who's next?
谢谢 圣诞老公公 真可爱 下一个是谁?
Come on, don't be shy. Ho, ho, ho!
过来 不要害羞 呵、呵、呵!
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐、圣诞快乐
Next. We got a lot of people to go. Come on.
下一个 还有很多人在等
What do you want? Merry Christmas.
你想要什么? 圣诞快乐
Wait. I gotta give you a present.
等等 我得给你一个礼物
Single file here. Come on. Next in line.
拿个东西过来 快点 下一个
It would kill him to say, "Ho, ho, ho"?
要他说呵、呵、呵会要他的命吗?
You were just here. I was not.
你刚来过了 我没有
You were on my lap. I wasn't.
你刚来坐在我的腿上 我没有
You're going on Santa's list and getting nothing!
你什么都拿不到!
Fuck you, Santa! Hey!
干!圣诞老公公! 嘿!
Gregorio! How dare you talk that way to Santa?
你怎么这样对圣诞老人说话?
He never talks that way. You don't talk that way to Santa.
他从不这样的 不能这样对圣诞老人说话
Go back. Tell Santa you're sorry.
回去跟圣诞老公公道歉
Go on.
去
I'm sorry, Santa. That's better.
抱歉 圣诞老公公 很好
I don't care. You are punished.
你完了 你要被惩罚
What's wrong? You got your own kids.
怎么搞的?你也有孩子吧
I didn't wanna do this. Shyness is a curse.
我本来就不想干 太害羞很不好
Why don't you lighten up? It's Christmas.
放轻松点好不好 是圣诞节耶
Come here, honey.
过来 宝贝
Don't be scared of Santa. There you go.
不要害怕圣诞老公公
Next year, he goes to Santa school. Fucking hohum, if you ask me.
之后那年他就去上圣诞老人学校了 去他的呵呵呵
I don't miss Pussy's fake fucking good cheer.
我不喜欢普西假装开心的样子
Let him stay with the fish.
管他的
Why'd you go to that psychic, since you don't dwell on this?
如果你没被这件事困扰 为什么要去找灵媒?
That was different. Chrissy was shot. That was a paranormal event.
那不一样 克里斯中枪 那是超乎自然的事情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
That psychic said the guys were haunting you, the guys you...
那个灵媒说有鬼在缠着你们
Pussy. I loved that cocksucker like a brother, and he fucked me in the ass.
普西 我爱他如兄弟 结果他竟然这样回报我
Well, that's the difference between Puss and the others.
这就是普西跟其他人不同的地方
Him you loved. The world don't run on love.
你爱他 这个世界不是靠爱来运转的
He was a rat bastard.
他是个叛徒
One thing you gotta admit, he made a great Santa Claus.
不过得承认他是个很棒的圣诞老人
He did. In the end? Fuck Santa Claus.
的确 结果呢?去他的圣诞老人
Another sweater.
又是毛衣
It's from Nana. You'll tell her how much you like it.
这是外婆送的 她来的时候 你得说你喜欢这个礼物
Who could that be so early?
这么早会是谁?
Maybe it'll fit me.
给我看 搞不好很适合我
It's not bad. Better than last year.
不错啊 比去年的好
Jackie Jr.! Hi. Merry Christmas.
嗨 杰奇 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Aunt Carm. Is it okay if I come in?
圣诞快乐 卡蜜拉阿姨 我可以进来吗?
We're just opening our presents.
我们正在拆礼物
Merry Christmas, Tony. Good morning.
圣诞快乐 东尼 早安
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
These are from Mom for everybody.
这是妈送给大家的
This is for you.
这是给你的
Wow, thanks. Let me get your present. No. You can open yours first.
哇 谢谢 让我去拿你的礼物 不用了 你先拆你的
Okay.
好
This is so beautiful. Jackie, thank you.
好美喔 谢谢 杰奇
There's something on the back.
后面有写字
"To M.S. from J.A. I will always be true."
"给梅朵 我会永远真诚 杰奇赠"
Jackie.
杰奇
Be right back. Okay.
马上回来 好
Here, let me see that.
让我看
Can I talk to you?
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
I flunked out of Rutgers.
我被罗格斯退学了
I'm sorry. I know I fucked up.
抱歉 我知道我搞砸了
I got distracted this year by things.
因为很多事情让我不专心
Ralph said I was wasting time if I lacked aptitude.
瑞夫说如果没有天赋 我根本就只是浪费时间
Ralph?
瑞夫?
He didn't go to school. Look at the money he made at my age.
他虽然没有念书 可是他在我这年纪时就赚了很多钱
And the piece. My car got broken into at the frat house.
还有枪的事情 因为我的车在兄弟会被人抢了
So Ralph gave it to me.
所以瑞夫把枪给我
It was fucking stupid, I know. But I'm gonna be all right now.
我知道这很蠢 从现在开始我会改进
I'm gonna design men's suits.
我要当个男装设计师
Meadow says to go to the Fashion Institute. I could be good if I try.
梅朵说我可以去念服装学校 应该会很适合我
You bullshit me and you betray my daughter.
你对我说谎 还背叛了我女儿
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Go back inside.
进去
Now, I'm gonna be frank on this.
我现在跟你坦白说
I haven't decided what to do with you.
我还没决定要拿你怎么办
Coming through!
借过!
You can't stay? I have to give you your gift.
你不能留下吗? 我得把礼物给你
I'm driving Mom up to the home to see Grandma.
我要载我妈去看外婆
Thank you for my beautiful necklace.
谢谢你送我这么美的项链
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Be with your family. Open your gifts. I love you.
跟家人一起 去拆你的礼物 我爱你
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Let me see, Mom. Look.
让我看 妈 你看
Wow. Wow.
哇、哇
Well, this is gonna seem really stupid after that...
嗯 比起来这感觉起来有点蠢
...but it's your turn, Dad. This is for you.
换你了 爸 这是给你的
I didn't think you were gonna give me anything, you know, after...
我以为你不会送我礼物 因为ue4d1
It's Christmas.
今天是圣诞节
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, open it.
打开来看
What is it? I don't know.
是什么? 不知道
"Big Mouth Billy Bass." What's that? Those are good.
"大嘴鱼" 那是什么? 这很好玩
Wait'll you see what it does.
等着看
What does it do? You'll see.
这能干嘛? 看就知道
I give you a lot of stuff. I don't know what you do with it, but...
我给过你很多礼物 不知道你拿去哪了
...I wanna see this on your desk. Promise?
不过我希望你可以把这个放在桌上 答应我?
Yeah.
好
Oh, my God. That is hilarious!
喔 天啊 真是太好玩了!
Wait, Mom.
等等 妈
What a riot!
真是有趣!
It's cute. Thanks, honey.
很可爱 谢谢
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表