剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What about the cause of death? Massive stroke.
死亡原因呢? 中风
Yeah.
对
She will not be finishing journal. I break promise.
她没办法把日记写完 我食言了 东尼
Is not often that these old ones get away with something.
老人家总是可以不用负责
A journal?
日记?
Nothing.
没事
Those Granny Remembers books you bought her when the kids were born.
就是孩子出生时你买♥♥的那些 《奶奶回忆录》的日记
She never touched them.
她连碰都没碰
What's your beef?
你在念什么?
Asshole Robert Frost.
该死的佛洛斯特
How am I even supposed to know what this means? Like I even care.
我怎么会知道这是什么意思? 谁会在乎啊
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening."
"雪夜林蛔小驻"
I'm glad I'm not in high school anymore.
真高兴我已经高中毕业了
You read this? Sure.
你有念过? 对啊
What does it mean? It's due tomorrow.
这是什么意思? 我明天就要交了
What does it mean?
这是什么意思?
The woods are lovely, dark and deep But I have promises to keep
林子很美 昏暗而幽深 但我得去赴约
And miles to go before I sleep
在我沉睡前还有一段路要走
Okay, look. Where is he?
好 他在哪里?
In a field, on a horse. Not on a horse. It has bells.
在林子里 骑着马 不是骑马 那个动物身上有系着铃
So? What kind of horse has bells?
所以呢? 哪种马身上会带铃铛?
I don't know. Give me the fucking answer.
我哪知道 快告诉我答案啦
A horse that's pulling a sleigh.
拉雪橇的马
It's a Thanksgiving poem? Like "Over the River and Through the Woods"?
这是感恩节的应景诗吗? 就像是"越过小溪漫游林间"?
It's not Thanksgiving. What's covering the field?
不是感恩节 林中被什么覆盖呢?
Snow? And what does snow symbolize?
雪? 那雪代表什么?
Christmas?
圣诞节?
Hello?
拜托?
Cold? Endless white?
天气很冷?无尽的白?
Endless nothing? I don't know!
无尽的空白? 我不知道啦!
Death! I thought black was death.
死! 我以为黑色才代表死
Miles to go before he sleeps. He's far from his house.
沉睡之前还有段路要走 他离家很远
The sleep of death. He's talking about his own death...
意思是永远的沉睡 他在说自己的死亡
...which has yet to come, but will come.
虽然时间还没到 但是终究会有那么一天
That's fucked up.
真是惨
Gotta go.
我得走了
I thought black was death. White too.
我还以为黑色才代表死亡 白色也是
I'm coming, I'm coming.
来了、来了
Grandma?
奶奶?
I can 't believe it. What're you gonna do?
我真不敢相信 你要怎么办?
I'll call Janice. Meet you at Cozzerelli's around noon.
我会打电♥话♥给珍妮丝 中午在康则瑞拉见
I already called. Ma didn't want any kind of service.
我已经打电♥话♥了 妈不想要任何仪式
So we'll pick out a simple urn or whatever.
我们可以选个简单的骨灰坛之类的
I'll see you there.
到时候见
Proshai, Livushka.
再见 小莉薇亚
Which means what?
是什么意思?
Goodbye, little Livia.
再见 小莉薇亚
He's been in this situation a million times.
他已经面临这种情况好几百次了
We'll see what happens. There he is, pulling that in.
结果会是怎么样呢 他往前推进
He's got the eye of the tiger.
他有老虎般锐利的眼
Ton. Anthony, turn it off.
东尼 安东尼 关掉电视
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
We all know how much you loved her.
我们都知道你有多爱她
Thanks.
谢谢
I can imagine how you feel. Yeah, well...
我能感同身受 对
What're you gonna do?
还能怎么办呢?
I'm sorry, T.
我很遗憾 东尼
What're you gonna do?
能怎么办呢?
At least she didn't suffer. That's right.
至少她没有痛苦 对
My God!
天啊!
What next, huh?
下次还要发生什么?
How's Tony taking it?
东尼还好吧?
What the fuck?! Goddamn fucking bitch!
搞什么?那个贱女人!
She was awful. How do I tell my kids their aunt won't come to a funeral?
她真是糟糕 我要怎么告诉孩子 她们的阿姨ue4d1
I'll handle it.
不参加葬礼? 我来处理
Then he goes, "You gotta work on Columbus Day."
然后他说 "哥伦布纪念日那天你得工作"
Eat your eggs, baby.
把蛋给吃了
Ace Garage.
王牌汽车修理厂
You're not coming to your mother's fucking funeral?
你不来参加自己妈妈的葬礼?
May I speak? Our sister's sobbing!
能让我说话吗? 我们的姊姊在哭了!
May I speak?
能让我说话吗?
Go the fuck ahead!
你给我说啊!
You may recall that I have good and valid reasons...
你应该记得我有十足的理由
...not to enter the state of New Jersey.
不踏进纽泽西州一步
That case is colder than your tit.
那件案子比你的奶头还冷啦
It'd be good to show up. Nothing to hide.
你应该出来 没什么好躲的
I don't do well at funerals. Who does?
我参加葬礼时总是不知所措 谁不是这样?
You don't wanna leave your chair. I'll hang up!
你就是懒的过来 我要挂电♥话♥了!
She didn't want a funeral, but can't you sit with your family?
妈根本不想要有任何葬礼 可是你至少应该跟家人在一起吧?
She was your mother! For us working folk...
她可是你的母亲! 对蓝领阶级来说 飞一趟是个负担
Woody Guthrie over here.
原来是这回事
They got special rates for deaths. Yeah, half of full fare...
航♥空♥公♥司♥有给死者家属折扣 对 打五折
...which, at this late date, comes to $ 1100.
还是要一千一百元美金
Fully researched. Fuck it, I'll pay it.
你可查得真仔细 干!我付钱!
Can I bring my fianc? Fuck that! One seat, coach!
我可以带我未婚夫去吗? 干!一张机票!经济舱!
And don't breeze in when it's time to divide the estate!
如果你不过来 到时候分遗产的时候你就别来!
I know you think Ma 's got money buried in the house!
我知道你认为妈把钱埋在房♥子里!
What about that other thing? Richie?
其他的事情呢? 瑞奇?
He went into witness protection. It's the truth. Right?
他受到证人保护计划的保护 是真的吧?
Cozzerelli's Funeral Home. Noon, tomorrow.
明天中午 康则瑞拉殡仪馆
Does Harpo know his grandmother died? Him, I'll pay for.
哈波知道他外婆过世吗? 他的机票钱我来付
Bring him down. He's your son.
带他一起来 他是你儿子
Hal is on the pavers, Tony. He's a street person.
哈波是混混 东尼 他现在在跑路
I didn't know. You're not the only one with problems.
我不知道 你不是唯一有问题的人
Be there tomorrow.
明天记得出席
Got a drink in the house? I wish...
家里有酒吗? 我希望
There you go with that wishing stuff again!
又来了 又讲什么希望的废话!
I wish you was a wishing well.
我希望你是个许愿池
I'd tie a bucket to you and sink you.
这样我就可以 绑个桶子在你身上 让你沉下去
Maybe you found someone you like better.
搞不好你找到更喜欢的人了
Oh, Tommy! Let me make you a cup of tea.
喔 汤米! 让我帮你倒杯茶
I came over to give you something. Here, take this.
我过来拿东西给你 拿去
If you need more, just say so.
如果不够 就跟我说
I'm caring for Ma. On two bits a week?
不需要 我会照顾妈 靠你一个礼拜那一丁点薪水?
Ma don 't go to nightclubs.
妈不去夜店 不喝酒
How do you know? I used to dance.
你怎么知道?我以前也会跳舞的
Money's nothing to me. I guess not.
钱对我来说一点都不重要 我想也是
But with no heart and no brains, it's all you've got.
不过你既没心又没头脑 就只有钱
Tommy! Tommy!
汤米!汤米!汤米!
His mother died last night.
他妈昨晚过世了
No shit?
真惨
Ton, I'm so sorry to hear.
东尼 很遗憾
What're you gonna do?
还能怎么办呢?
I know how you feel.
我能了解你的感受
We lost Mom last year.
我们的妈妈去年过世
You remember.
你应该记得
Least she didn't suffer. Ralphie, I need to talk to you.
至少她走的很安详 瑞夫 我得跟你谈谈
Albert, you too.
还有你 亚伯特
Vito, have a sfogliatella.
维多 吃个乳酪饼吧
Carmela, she's gone.
卡蜜拉 她走了
Come on.
来吧
Who torched one of Albert's trucks? One of the trucks?
是谁烧了亚伯特的其中一台卡车? 其中一台卡车?
Be quiet.
闭嘴
He lit up two of my dumpsters.
他放火烧了我的两台卡车
What's the matter with you? We're in the newspapers every week.
你是怎么搞的? 害我们每个礼拜都上报
My crew is in line for the Raritan Township contract.
我的手下正在等着要拿到 罗谭镇的合约
They keep whispering to Albert!
可是他们一直跟亚伯特接洽!
What did you say? Whose crew? You put anyone you want over the crew.
你说什么?谁的手下? 你可以自♥由♥雇用手下啊
You're a captain when I say you are.
我说你是老大时 你才是老大
-I'll turn up my hearing aid.
我看我得把助听器调大声一点
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表