剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I stopped feeling bad when I saw that grade.
一看到我的成绩 我就一点都不这样觉得了
My father's filing a restraining order on her?
我有跟你说 我爸要对她申请禁制令吗?
What?
什么?
You're kidding, right? You don't know my father.
你在开玩笑的吧? 你不了解我爸
He totally freaked when he heard about the C minus.
他听到我的成绩超生气的
Couldn't you try talking to her first?
你能不能先跟她谈谈?
At this point? She thinks we're her friends.
到了这种时候? 她觉得我们是朋友
You have to set limits. She was ruining our lives.
可是你得设限 她已经影响到我们的生活了
We couldn't do anything without her.
我们什么事都得跟她一起做
We certainly couldn't take her to see this.
我们更不可能带她来看这部片
Mrs. Custer grabs the artist:
卡斯特夫人对划家说
"I wanted a painting commemorating my husband's last thoughts.
"我要你帮我划一幅划 内容是我丈夫死前脑中最后想的事"
You give me cows with halos and Indians making love?"
结果你竟然划了一幅印地安人 跟有光环的牛做♥爱♥的划?"
"Mrs. Custer," he says, "those are your husband's last thoughts:
结果划家说 "卡斯特夫人 这就是你丈夫临死前的想法"
'Holy cow! Look at all those fucking Indians! '"
"不会吧(意同圣牛) 干 那些印地安人!"
What, not even a hello? Fuck you, asshole.
连声招呼都不打? 干!混♥蛋♥
Nice. That's how you talk to a man in front of his friends?
很好 非常好 你在 男人的朋友面前说这种话?
Yeah, right. What man?
对 哪里有男人?
Oh, a double! You tell him, sweetie.
喔 算她狠 快跟他说 甜心
I like this girl.
我喜欢这个女孩!
Women, women, women.
女人啊 女人
Why was I born handsome instead of rich?
为什么我长得帅却不多金呢?
Leave me alone. What's wrong with you?
走开 你是怎么搞的?
Why are you like this? Three days you don't call.
你为什么会变这样呢? 你三天都没打电♥话♥来
Baby, I'm busy, I gotta work.
宝贝 我很忙 我得工作
How else will I take care of you when you're nine months pregnant?
不然等你怀孕九个月时 我要拿什么来照顾你呢?
You serious? Of course, I'm serious.
你是说真的? 当然
We'll get a little house.
我们可以买♥♥个小房♥子
In a cul-de-sac. I know that guy who's a mortgage broker.
在街底 我认识一个 房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Really?
真的?
Ralphie, I love you. I love you too, baby.
瑞夫 我爱你 我也爱你 宝贝
If it's a boy, we'll name him after me.
如果生男的 就取我的名字
If it's a girl, we'll name her Tracee after you.
如果生女的 就叫做崔西
This way she can grow up to be a cocksucking slob like her mother.
这样她长大以后就会跟她妈一样 变成一个吹♥箫♥的妓♥女♥
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你疯了吗?
Skinny motherfucking piece of shit! That's right, get it all out.
该死的混♥蛋♥! 好 你骂啊
Get it all out, you little whore!
随你骂 贱♥货♥!
That make you feel good? You feel like a man?
你这样开心吗? 觉得自己像个男人吗?
Look at you now.
看看你
Give me a fucking drink. What happened to you?
拿酒来 你怎么了?
Tracee. She slipped.
崔西 她滑倒了
We were arguing, I don't know. She fell.
我们在争吵 然后她就跌下去了
Holy fucking shit!
干!
Get a sheet, Chrissy. Cover that up.
克里斯 拿条毯子来 把现场处理掉
Where is he? Inside.
他在哪里? 里面
Go get him.
把他抓出来
She fell? That's my story.
她摔下去? 我是这样说的
You stupid motherfucker, how fucking dare you?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你竟敢这样做?
Take it easy. You disrespect this place!
你紧张什么 你不尊重这个地方!
That's why you were passed over. It's my fault she's a klutz?
所以才没升你 她自己笨手笨脚是我的错?
You out of your fucking mind?! This is the boss. Shut the fuck up!
你疯了吗?干嘛打我 我是老大 你给我闭嘴!
I'm a made guy!
我可是小头目!
Ton, we gotta get you out of here.
东尼 你得快点离开
This place open? Fuck!
这家店有开吗? 干!
Get the fuck out of here, Ralph!
快给我滚 瑞夫!
Keep that door locked. Get her out of here.
把门锁起来 把她带走
You got a rug? A piece of carpet?
有毯子吗? 有
Cocksucker was way out of line.
那个混♥蛋♥太过分了
Twenty years old, this girl.
这个女孩才20岁
That too.
对
Let's go.
走吧
What?
怎么了?
I think we need to talk.
我想我们得谈一谈
I think maybe we've been seeing too much of each other.
我想我们太常见面了
And...?
所以呢?
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道
I really like you, Meadow.
我真的很喜欢你 梅朵
It's just...
可是
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
我想我们不该再继续交往
Are you breaking up with me? Are you that surprised?
你要跟我分手? 这有那么让你讶异吗?
Why? I mean, things were going so good.
为什么?一切都很顺利啊
Honestly, you're too negative.
坦白说 你太负面思考了
You have this cynicism about everything.
你对所有事情都不满
What are you talking about? I didn't want to get into this.
你在说什么? 我不想讲太多
So things are better, then?
所以情况有好转吗?
Since our first session?
自从我们第一次疗程之后?
Yes, I guess.
好像有
We seem to talk more easily.
我们比较容易沟通了
Sometimes, even painful sessions can break the logjam.
有时候痛苦的疗程反而有好效果
Yes.
对
And then, this.
然后就变成这样
You're particularly quiet today. Sometimes I got nothing to say.
你今天特别安静 有时候我没什么话可说
Anthony, Carmela is here.
东尼 卡蜜拉在这里
She's giving up her time to talk about your panic attacks.
她牺牲了自己的时间 过来讨论你的恐慌症
A young man who...
一个替巴隆清洁公♥司♥
...worked for us...
工作的年轻人
...Barone Sanitation, he died.
他死了
Who? Who? You don't know him.
谁? 谁?你不认识他
He died, that's all.
他死了 就这样
A work-related death.
跟工作有关系
Sad when they go so young.
年轻人就这样死掉 让人难过
How was the dentist?
牙医看的怎么样?
God, is there nothing to eat in this house?
天啊 这个房♥子里没东西可吃吗?
Who knows? Maybe she quit.
谁知道?她大概辞职了吧
She went outside and never came back. Keep that to yourself.
她一出去就没回来了 不要跟别人说
Parties are Friday night. Lot of high rollers, big tips.
礼拜五晚有派对 可以拿到很多小费
You want in the VIP Room? It's 50 bucks to me, plus a blowjob later on.
想去贵宝室做?给我50元 还得负责吹♥箫♥
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表