剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Flex foot, latest technology with vertical shock pylon.
那是使用最新高压科技做的义肢
Plus, calfskin boot.
再加上小牛皮的靴子
Kenneth Cole.
是肯尼斯·科尔的
You don't even want to talk to me. I don't see why we can't be friends.
你连跟我讲话都不肯 为什么我们连做普通朋友都不行
I don't even know what I'm doing here, except you worked it this way.
我不知道我来这干嘛 这一切都是你造成的
We could have talked on the phone. I'm sorry, Tony.
我们大可以在电♥话♥里讨论这件事 抱歉 东尼
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Look, I'm sorry about your leg.
关于义肢的事情我很抱歉
I'll reach Janice.
我会找到珍妮丝的
Janice put any food in there? No, but I have orange juice.
珍妮丝有留食物在这里吗? 没有 不过我有柳橙汁
Plus there are two Miller Genuines.
还有两瓶米勒啤酒
And your mother's meat delivery still is coming every week.
你♥妈♥的♥肉品外送服务 每个礼拜都还是会送过来
Southern California vs. Notre Dame.
南加大对圣母大学
We're in Indiana on a perfect football afternoon.
我们现在在印第安那州 天气很好 是个适合看球赛的下午
See you next week. Thank you.
下礼拜见 谢谢
I was just gonna call you, Johnny. Oh, yeah?
我正要打电♥话♥给你 强尼 是吗?
Someplace we can talk in private? I'm kind of busy.
我们可以私下谈谈吗? 我有点忙
Gonna call.
我再打电♥话♥
Now you're busy.
你现在倒是很忙啊
Something I could get you, Junior? No, I'm good.
你需要什么吗? 不用
It'll just take a minute.
一分钟就好
Anthony, I told you to wait in the car!
东尼 我叫你在车上等!
Listen to your old man, Anthony.
听你老爸的话 东尼
So, what were you gonna call me about?
你打电♥话♥有什么要告诉我吗?
I don't got it.
我不懂
Weasely son of a bitch!
混帐家伙!
Can't make payments? See me. Work out a plan.
你钱付不出来? 来找我商量
I swear, a vendor owes me $300. Shut the fuck up!
我发誓 有小贩欠我三百美金 给我闭嘴!
Your wife's weekly order's ready. It's gotta be $30 worth of meat there.
你太太每周的订货已经准备好了 总共是30元的肉
Capocollo, chops and a standing roast.
里面有熏火腿、排骨 还有烤肉
You gonna backtalk me? Junior, get him over here.
你还跟我还嘴? 小索 把他抓过来
No, wait, please! What are you gonna do?
不 等一下!拜托! 你要干嘛?
Anthony, what did I fucking tell you?
东尼 我刚说什么?
What, your father never cut off anybody's pinky?
怎样 你♥爸♥没砍过别人的小指头吗?
That's traumatic
目睹这种事
for anyone to witness, much less an 11 -year-old.
对任何人来说都是种创伤 更不用说你当时才11岁
Actually, it wasn't.
其实不是
It was a rush, if you want to know the truth.
而是一种亢奋的感觉 如果你要我说实话的话
You want me to delve? Go on.
你不是要我探索深层的原因吗? 继续
Dinner's ready.
晚餐好了
Come here.
过来
Come on, I wanna talk to you.
来啊 我有话要跟你说
What you seen today, Anthony, a very sad thing.
你今天看到的 东尼 是一件悲惨的事情
You disobeyed your old man, and I ought to give you the belt.
你不听老爸的话 我应该好好教训你一顿
But I gotta say that...
不过我得说
...a lot of boys your age would have run
很多跟你同年纪的男生看到这种事
like a girl. But you stayed.
都会像女生一样吓跑 可是你没有
I know you like Mr. Satriale. We all do. He's a lovely man.
我知道你很喜欢史崔尔先生 我们也是 他是个好人
The man is a gambler.
可是他是个赌徒
He got over his head in debt. He owed me money and refused to pay.
他欠了一屁♥股♥债 欠我的钱不还
He avoided me.
还一直躲着我
That's why you should never gamble, Anthony.
所以你不能赌博 东尼
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办呢?
That's my livelihood. It's how I put food on the table.
这是我的生存之道 这是我养家的方式
You should never gamble, Anthony.
记得永远都不要赌博 东尼
Johnny, dinner's ready! Anthony! Janice, turn that off.
强尼 晚餐好了!东尼! 珍妮丝!关掉
Let this be a lesson to you.
把这次的事情当作是教训
A man honors his debts.
一个真正的男人重视他欠的债
Beautiful cut he sent.
真是漂亮的一块肉
You like it standing with the bone in, Lee?
你喜欢带骨的猪肉啊?
Look at those juices.
看看这肉汁
Go, Wayne Newton.
上啊 韦恩·纽顿
Can I have the end piece?
我可以吃后面的肉吗?
Johnny, let's eat while it's still hot.
强尼 趁热快点吃
You bet, baby. The lady loves her meat.
是 宝贝 女士好爱她买♥♥的肉
Four stitches. Ruined dinner.
缝了四针、还把晚餐给毁了
This was your first panic attack? Fainted, my old man called it.
这是你恐慌症第一次发作? 我老爸说是昏倒
Obviously, we've finally touched on something here.
我们终于讨论到重点了
What you witnessed that day. Where the meat came from.
你那天目睹的情景 猪肉的来源
And your mother's great pleasure in it.
你妈又喜欢肉店送的肉
It was the one time she'd be in a good mood...
那是她唯一心情好的时候
...when the weekly delivery from Satriale's came.
就是每个礼拜史崔尔肉店 送肉来的时候
Or Fusco, the vegetable man, maybe.
不然就是菜贩福斯克 送菜来的时候
Probably the only time the old man got laid.
我老爸大概也只有那时候 跟她上♥床♥
Probably. Pretty sick, huh?
大概吧 很变♥态♥吧?
Getting turned on by free cold cuts?
竟然有人会因为免费的肉块兴奋
Did your mother question why the meat was free?
你妈有问为什么肉是免费的吗?
Meat that was going into her children's mouths?
那些送进她孩子嘴里的肉
I don't know. I don't wanna know.
我不知道 我也不想知道
I don't wanna think about any of it.
我不想再回想这些事情
I'm sure it was too much for you then too. That's why you short-circuited.
那时候的你应该也无法承受 所以你才会恐慌
Puberty. Witnessing not only your mother and father's sexuality...
你正值青春期 加上目睹你♥爸♥妈的性关系
...but also the violence and blood so closely connected...
还有血腥暴♥力♥
...to the food you were about to eat.
跟你吃的食物之间关系密切
And also, the thought that someday...
还有 想到有一天
...you might be called upon to bring home the bacon.
你也可能得赚钱养家
Like your father. All this from a slice of capocollo?
就跟你♥爸♥一样 所以这一切都只因为一片火腿?
Kind of like Proust's madeleines.
就跟普鲁斯特跟玛德琳松糕一样
What? Marcel Proust.
什么? 马歇尔普鲁斯特
Wrote a seven-volume classic, Remembrance of Things Past.
他写了七册的经典著作 《追忆似水年华》
He took a bite of a madeleine.
他有一次吃了一口玛德琳松糕
It's a kind of tea cookie he used to have as a child.
那是一种他小时候常吃的茶点
And that one bite unleashed a tide of memories of his childhood...
结果那一口唤起他 小时候的记忆
...and ultimately of his entire life.
也累积造就了他的一生
This sounds very gay. I hope you're not saying that.
听起来很像同性恋的事 我希望你不是在暗示这个
No.
不是
Understanding root causes makes you less vulnerable to future episodes.
了解自己的过去可以帮助自己 更勇敢的面对未来
My fucking head is swimming here.
我的头开始痛了
We're gonna have to stop. It's a lot to process.
我们得暂停 这种治疗需要花很长的时间
But we've made real progress today. Good work.
不过今天有很大的进展 很不错
And I'd really like you to write down any thoughts or associations.
我希望你可以写下任何想法 或是有关联的事情
See the left tackle?
看到左方阻截动作吗?
He fakes inside, and then gets a spin move on the guy.
他在里面作假动作 然后快速绕过那个人
Now he's charging the quarterback. See?
现在他冲向四分卫 看到没?
I thought the tailback had it. You gotta keep your eye on the ball.
我以为球在跑锋手上 你得把注意力放在球身上
Okay, I'm going. Where?
好 我要走了 去哪?
I gotta bring Med her biking shoes, she's been missing my braciole.
我得拿梅朵的脚踏车鞋给她 她还想吃我的牛肉卷
Can I come? Hey, we're watching the game.
我可以去吗? 嘿 我们在看球赛耶
I can catch the game in the car.
我喜欢去城里 我可以在车上看
It's nice he wants to visit his sister.
他想去看姊姊 这样很好啊
You're right. I'll get my shoes. Why not watch your game?
你说得对 我去穿鞋 你不看球赛吗?
What, I shouldn't go now?
我不能去吗?
A.J., why don't you bring this stuff out to the car?
安东尼 帮我把东西拿到车上
This is about Sambo, right? I'm paying for that goddamn college.
又跟那个黑鬼有关 对吧? 我可是帮她付学费的人耶
I don't know what's going on. But if you want to make a scene...
我不知道是什么情况 不过如果你去女儿的宿舍搞破坏
...then comb your hair and come along. Embarrass her.
那就把头发梳一梳跟我们去 让她丢脸
Alienate her. Or better yet, cut her off.
疏远她 或是干脆不帮她付学费
Let her drop out and go to a state school. Or move back in here.
让她退学、转去念州立大学 或是搬回家
I was just trying to protect her from herself. And I'll do that till I die.
我只是想保护她 而且我到死之前都会继续这样做
I'm not gonna tell you you can't come. She's your daughter.
我不会叫你别去 她是你女儿
I'll probably watch the game.
我还是看球赛好了
Garcia handing off at the 40-yard line across to the 43.
贾西亚冲向40码线 冲过43码
Garcia handing off at the 40-yard line across to the 43.
我买♥♥了你最爱吃的 圣塔芭芭拉橄榄
Leave me the fuck alone.
别吵我
Go for the touchdown. I need another five points to cover the spread.
准备达阵 快点 我还需要五分
Hi. Pardon me.
嗨 借过
Here she is. Come on. Meadow!
在这里 梅朵!
We're here.
我们来了!
This is my mom and my brother, A.J. Hey.
这是我妈还有我弟安东尼 嗨
Dad didn't come? No, he didn't. Did you want him to?
爸没来? 没有 你希望他来吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表