剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Where? A place called Chez Josephine.
去哪? 一家叫做约瑟芬之家的餐厅
They have live piano music. Harry Connick Jr. used to play there.
他们有现场钢琴演奏 小亨利康尼克以前也在那表演过
A friend of mine is the bartender.
我有朋友在那里当酒保
Don't you two got class? She's got a 2:00. I'm off.
你们不是要上课吗? 她两点有课 我没课
How many days off they give you at Rutgers?
罗格斯可以放几天假啊?
I got class three days a week.
我一个礼拜有三天课
Listen
听着
I think you're a good kid.
你真的是个好孩子
You show respect and come from a good family.
你很有礼貌 而且家世也很好
Thanks.
谢谢
As far as my daughter goes
至于我女儿的事情
you know I want the best for her.
你知道我希望给她最好的
I'm going to be very protective over her.
我会非常保护她
You understand, right? Of course.
你能了解吧? 当然
If you want to spend time with her, I want the best from you in school.
如果你想跟她在一起 我希望你在学校能有好表现
Yeah, right. I know it... Shut up.
对 我知道... 住嘴
Listen to me.
听我说
I know I've been saying this to you all along, but now it's different.
我知道我一直都这样叮咛你 可是这一次不一样
Understand? I just got an A on a paper.
了解吗? 我的报告得了A
You did?
真的?
Edgar Allan Poe. Good writer, what a fucking nut job.
是知名作家艾伦坡的报告 他的作品超棒的
He's the guy who did all the Vincent Price shit, right?
文森普莱斯就是他写的 对吧?
He smoked opium and married his cousin. He was from the Bronx.
他抽鸦♥片♥、还跟自己的表妹结婚 他是纽约布朗克斯区出身的
So you got an A, huh? I'm doing good, Tony.
所以你拿了个A? 我表现得很好 东尼
Let's keep it that way.
继续加油
Keep your father in mind. I will.
要想着你的父亲 我会的
Listen...
听着...
here.
拿去
Have some dessert on me. That's okay.
跟梅朵去吃点点心 不用了
Take it.
拿去
Don't keep her out too late. I won't. Thanks, Tony.
不要太晚回家 不会的 谢谢 东尼
Welcome, everybody, to opening night at Crazy Horse.
欢迎大家来到疯马俱乐部的开幕夜
I'm excited to have, from U-Dub, our very first band.
很开心跟各位介绍 来自华盛顿大学的乐团
Please welcome the Miami Relatives!
欢迎迈阿密亲密关系!
What do you think? What?
你觉得呢? 什么?
What do you think? I can't hear a word you say.
你觉得呢? 我听不到你说的话
Tony and Sil couldn't make it, but this is from us. Congratulations.
东尼跟席尔不能来 不过这是送给你们的 恭喜
Do you like the band? What?
喜欢这个乐团吗? 什么?
How do you like the band?
喜欢这个乐团吗?
Matush, you don't got the Maseratis? Versace. You try it yet?
马杜斯 你没拿到玛莎拉蒂? 这是凡塞斯 你有试过吗?
No, I liked the Maserati.
没有 我喜欢玛莎拉蒂
Try the Versace, you won't be sorry. All right, give me four.
试试看凡塞斯 不会后悔的 好吧 给我四颗
What's up?! Come on. Let's go. Out.
干嘛? 走 出去
I got friends here, man! Let me call my man Carlo!
我有朋友的 让我去叫我朋友 卡罗!
I see you here again, I'm going to crack your head.
再让我看到你出现在这 我就打破你的头
Call Carlo!
去叫卡罗!
You have to wonder what they're thinking.
不知道他们在想些什么
They're thinking, "Madonna, you guys ever smell yourselves?"
他们在想 天哪 你们有闻过自己可怕的味道吗?
You're probably right, huh?
你大概是对的
Except for you.
你例外
What you got on even a baboon would love.
你的味道就算是狒狒都会喜欢
The eyes are innocent.
他们的眼神真是单纯
Like a baby's.
就像小婴儿的一样
Yeah, he could innocently maul you into ten pieces.
对 他会单纯的把你撕成碎片
Usually they just engage in what's called threat behavior.
通常只有被威胁的时候 他们才会攻击对方
Because they did their mauling. Now they just give the look.
因为他们已经打斗过了 现在只是盯着你看
Malocchio.
邪恶之眼
You know why they're primates? They groom each other.
你知道为什么他们是灵长动物吗? 因为他们会帮彼此打理
That I like.
我喜欢
What's this?
这是什么?
It's a Tibetan talisman for protection.
西♥藏♥的护身符
I knew it. I knew there had to be something.
我就知道
What?
怎样?
What's wrong? It's a Buddhist symbol. My sister was a Buddhist.
怎么了?这是个佛教的符号♥ 我妹妹是佛教♥徒♥
She's a wacky job. I see, so I got to be a wacky job too?
她是个怪胎 我了解了 所以我也是怪胎?
It is a little wacky. What's wrong with Catholicism?
佛教的确有点怪 天主教有什么不好呢?
Which you fucking practice every fucking day, I'm sure.
所以你每天都会祈祷啰
So I pray a little, and I meditate in the morning.
我会祈祷 然后早上静♥坐♥
It clears my mind and my heart for the day.
这能让我一天都思虑清晰
A Buddhist selling $ 150,000 cars.
一个卖♥♥15万美金的车子的佛教♥徒♥
The first noble truth is: Life is suffering.
人生最重要的真♥相♥ 人活在世上就是来受苦的
But the Buddha preached participation in the sorrows of the world.
但是佛教相信人们应该 在苦难世界中悟道
You make a sale, you don't make a sale, and itˇs a tiny little thing.
是不是能够卖♥♥出车子 这一点都不重要
What's so funny? You came here.
有什么好笑? 你来了
What, the zoo? I said zoo and you came.
动物园? 我说动物园 你就答应了
What's this, a fucking head-trip now? Huh? Nice.
你这是在考验我吗?很好
Sort of.
是有那么一点
I don't like that. You're very sweet.
我不喜欢这样 你很体贴
You came.
你来了
I'm crazy about you.
我为你疯狂
You know that, don't you? I never met anybody like you.
你知道吧? 我从没遇到像你这种女人
Okay, class, come this way. Stay together, kids. Come on.
往这里走 不要走散 快点
We're going to see some tigers.
我们要去看老虎
Do you take your kids to the zoo? Yeah.
你会带孩子来动物园吗? 会
And now we're here.
而我们现在在这里
See you later.
再见啦
Who was that? My hardon.
你跟谁说再见? 本来很有精神的小♥弟♥弟♥
Between the Buddhism and talk about the family, poor you.
喔 我一直讲佛教跟家庭的事 你真可怜
Let me see if it's really gone.
让我看看小♥弟♥弟♥是不是真的没精神
You lie.
你说谎啊
You know snakes can fuck themselves? Give me your hand.
你知道蛇会自己繁衍吗? 把手给我
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天啊
Don't move. What?
不要动 什么?
See...
看看...
if you...
你是不是...
cannot...
不能...
So, what happened?
发生什么事?
He was at the Crazy Horse and some zip told my man: new management, new rules.
他在疯马俱乐部 有人告诉我手下 现在有新的规定
So I asked around. I heard about some guy, Multi-something.
所以我问了一下 结果听说是姓莫特什么的人
Some guy in the Soprano family was running things. I go, "Whoa!"
一个索波诺家族的人 现在是疯马的老板
Chris Moltisanti. Yeah.
克里斯莫特桑提 对
I know Chris.
我认识克里斯
What's your name again? Matush.
你叫什么名字? 马杜斯
Normally I would never get involved with a stranger.
通常我不会帮陌生人的忙
If Carlo here is vouching for you
不过因为卡罗帮你说情
I'm willing to make an exception. Thank you.
我愿意破例 谢谢
What'd I tell you?
我是怎么跟你说的?
You know who my father was? The golfer? U.S. Open?
你知道我爸是谁吗? 美国公开赛的高尔夫球选手?
Chris and I are associates. You got nothing to worry about.
克里斯跟我关系不错 你不用担心
I'll call Carlo in a couple days.
我会再打电♥话♥给卡罗
Meeting over.
会议结束
Verbum Dei has a zero tolerance policy in cases of vandalism.
佛本地对于破坏学校的学生 一向是绝不宽容的
It demands the expulsion of the offending student.
犯规的学生必须马上退学
I told him.
我告诉过他了
You see? Having said that...
看到没? 虽然规定是这样...
In this case, after much deliberation...
关于这次的事件 校方深思熟虑之后...
we decided upon a suspended sentence.
我们决定从轻处分
This has been arrived at...
这个决定是...
based on his academic performance. And his involvement in sports.
因为他优秀的学业 還有运动方面的表现
His academic performance? He's brought his GPA to a Cminus.
他的学业表现? 学期成绩平均已经进步到C减
What is the punishment? We suggest and hope
那处罚是什么? 我们建议
it's meted out parentally.
让家长来自行处分
So it's not exactly zero tolerance. Each child is special.
所以并不是绝不宽容 每个孩子都很特别
That's a principle of this school. Well, what about detention?
这是学校的理念 那留校察看呢?
A lawsuit forced us to eliminate detention.
之前因为一个诉讼案件 学校已取消留校察看处分
He's off the football team, right? No.
那他不能再待在足球队了吧? 没有
Studies at Harvard have shown that boys
哈佛的研究报告指出
have success in avoiding pitfalls when they remain involved in sport.
男生参加体育活动 可以避免再次犯错
You better wipe that smile off your face.
你最好不要给我笑
I told him he'd be off the team.
我跟他说他会被足球队开除
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表