剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You got the crescent wrench?
你有活动扳手吗?
Nobody puts it back...
大家都不物归原位
Oh, my God!
喔 天啊!
Tony!
东尼!
Oh, my God, Tony, are you all right?
喔 天啊 东尼 你没事吧?
Uncle Ben. What happened?
班叔 发生什么事了?
What are you doing here?
你怎么回来了?
We had to drive back. Someone stole the VCR from the common room.
我们得开车回来 因为交谊厅的录影机被偷了
Public Enemy! That's a great movie.
是《全民公敌》啊 这部电影很棒
For our class. Just finished.
是上课要用的 看完了
We're out of here.
我们要闪了
$40,000 a year to watch movies? Who's "we"?
一年交四万美金的学费就只看电影? 你说的"我们"是谁?
Just a friend from class, okay?
一起上课的同学啦
Your mom likes lavender. I'll be ready.
你妈还真喜欢薰衣草 我马上就好
Mr. Soprano?
索波诺先生?
I'm Noah Tannenbaum. How you doing?
我是诺亚塔南包恩 你好
Thanks for letting us screen. The speakers are great.
谢谢你让我们在这里看电影 音效很赞
You a film buff?
你喜欢看电影吗?
Some say Hawks made the genre with Scarface,
有人说霍克斯的《疤面煞星》开创了黑帮题材电影
but Cagney was modernity.
但卡格尼很有新意
Muni was not, so I give the nod to Wellman.
慕尼则没有 所以我比较欣赏威尔曼
I'm just gonna grab that CD, then let's hit the road.
我去拿一下CD就可以走了
The last year for this course.
这是这堂课的最后一年
"Hypercapitalist Self-Advancement in the Era of the Studio System."
"电影年代超资本主义者的 自我提升形象"
So you guys, you and Meadow, are you...?
所以 你跟梅朵两个人 你们两个ue4d1?
A little early to say.
还早啦
What's your background, Noel? Noah.
你的出生背景是什么 诺尔? 诺亚
I'm from Los Angeles. West L.A.
我是洛杉矶人 家里住在洛杉矶西区
No, I mean...
不 我是说
My family's in the business. Show business.
我家是做生意的 从事娱乐业
Those old Tarzan movies? My dad's an entertainment lawyer.
那些《泰山》电影是你们拍的? 我爸是娱乐界的律师
What I mean is, like, we're Italian.
我的意思是 我们是意大利人
My dad's Jewish, my mom's African-American.
我爸是犹太人 我妈是非裔美国人
Tannenbaum, right.
塔南包恩 对
But on your application, you checked Jewish?
但是在哥伦比亚大学的申请函上 你是勾选犹太人吗?
No. They can't ask about religion. Right, of course.
没有 他们不能问宗教方面的问题 对、对
What'd you check? AfricanAmerican.
那你选什么? 非裔美国人
So we get it. You're a ditsoon.
所以我们应该心照不宣 你是个黑鬼
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Charcoal briquette? A melanzane?
黑炭?老黑?
What's your problem? You know.
你在搞什么? 我想你知道
She didn't do you any favors bringing you here.
你的朋友呢 她没有义务要带你来这里
I don't know what she was thinking.
我不知道她在想什么
I got associates who are black.
我的合伙人当中有黑人
I don't want their sons with my daughter.
他们跟我都不希望儿女彼此交往
Fuck you.
你去死
See, that's what I want to avoid.
看 这就是我想避免的地方
So when my girl comes down, you say it was nice to meet me.
当我女儿下来的时候 你要说很高兴见到我
Then you'll take her to school and say goodbye.
然后送她去学校 跟她说再见
Let's see the Garden State.
我们去看《情归纽泽西》
We're gonna drop by Hunter's. I want her to meet Noah.
我们要顺便去韩特家 介绍诺亚给她认识 再回来拿衣服
Later, Dad.
爸 再见
I don't got time for these attacks. It's been good for months.
我没闲功夫对付心脏病发作 已经好几个月都没事了
lf you didn't instigate... Me?
要不是你去挑衅? 我挑衅?
He's just a friend. You didn't see them.
他只是她的朋友 东尼 你没看到他们俩的样子
You want her with him, keep it up.
你如果希望他们在一起 那就继续啊
Play the race card, she'll run into his arms.
继续耍种族歧视啊 我保证她马上投向他的怀抱
Not if I cut off those arms. Stop.
如果我把他的手砍断就不会啦 够了
Let me deal with it, if anybody's going to.
如果一定要插手这件事 就让我来处理
Make things worse with your shit, I'm gonna be pissed.
你只会把事情搞的更糟 然后把我气炸
I should call Cusamano. You might need stitches.
我应该找库沙马诺 你可能需要缝几针
If my sisters ever brought home a butterhead, my old man...
如果我妹带个黑鬼回家 我老爸一定会ue4d1
Hey, Ma.
嘿 妈
Look who calls.
看看是谁来啦
Actually, I'm standing in front of you.
事实上 我正站在你面前
Hey.
嘿
So how's it going?
最近还好吗?
What do you care? Out of sight, out of mind.
你在乎什么? 反正眼不见为净
I brought you some books on tape, since you can't concentrate to read.
因为你无法专心看书 我帮你买♥♥了一些有声书
I wish the Lord would take me now.
我真希望上帝现在就把我带走
In the meantime, I brought The Horse Whisperer and Omerta.
我带了《轻声细语》还有 《终极教父》
Why, what's wrong?
为什么?发生什么事了?
You gonna freak out every time I do something nice?
我只不过是为你做了些事 你有必要每次都吓成这样吗?
What's this?
这是什么?
She's finishing baby journals from long ago.
她在写宝贝日记
My idea.
那是我的建议
Oh yeah, I remember these.
喔 对 我记得
Carmela gave you one for each of the kids.
卡蜜拉在每个孩子出生时 就会给你一本
You're supposed to fill these out. Twenty years, nothing!
搞什么 你早就该写完了 二十年了耶 一片空白!
Now look here, I don't like that kind of talk.
你看看 我不喜欢这种口气
Stop it, it upsets me.
住嘴 不要再惹我生气
Carmela's ma returned these to the kids filled with memories.
卡蜜拉的妈妈都在本子里写满回忆 然后还给孩子们
You can't write stuff for my kids? That's nobody's business.
难道你就不能写些什么给我孩子吗? 这不关别人的事
Too busy feeling sorry for yourself. She'll do it.
因为你忙着自悲自怜 她会写的
It's good for her. She knows that. Keep her mind active.
这对她有帮助 她知道的 这样能让她动脑
Why do anything if there's nothing in it for her?
干嘛一定要对她有益才要做?
Listen up.
听好
Concentrate. I know it's difficult.
专心 我知道这很难
Remember the plane tickets? They were stolen.
记得机票的事吗? 机票被偷了
Did you say that, or did the feds? What did you tell them?
是你说的?还是联邦调查局说的? 你怎么跟他们说?
What did I do?
我该怎么办?
They're trying to build a RICO case against me.
他们要以组织犯罪防治条例控告我
What will you say on the witness stand?
你到时候在证人席上 该怎么说?
They only let you go to get your cooperation.
他们放你走只是为了要让你合作
Don't wave your hanky at me. What will you say from now on?
不要对我挥手帕 你从现在开始要怎么说?
I never stated those tickets were stolen.
我从来没说过那些机票被偷了
Barb'll testify. You back her up.
芭比会作证 我要你附和她的说辞
I should have kept my mouth shut, like a mute.
早知道我就该闭嘴 就跟哑巴一样
In the future, any deal they make...
从此以后 他们的所有交易
...you keep your mouth shut.
你都不要多嘴
For a year I didn't speak to you. Maybe I should have kept it that way.
我一年没跟你说话了 或许我该继续这样下去
Fuck it. Do what you want.
干!随便你
Did you say something to Noah?
你是不是对诺亚说了什么?
If you're smart, keep walking.
如果你聪明的话 继续向前走
You did. What did you say?
果然有 你说了什么?
He was quiet at Hunter's. Now he's sitting in the car.
他在韩特家一声都不吭 现在又坐在车里不进来
You didn't hear? Maybe if I say it in Swahili!
你没听到我说的话吗? 还是我该用非洲土话说!
Meadow, can you come up here? What?
梅朵 你上来一下好吗? 干嘛?
I need your help with this clasp.
我需要你帮我扣扣子
That ain 't our beer.
那不是我们的啤酒
It's good, and cheaper than yours.
这很好喝 而且又比较便宜
Is my laundry done?
我的衣服好了没?
I can 't help it if I have to buy from Schemer Burns.
我可能得从许曼·柏恩斯那里买♥♥
You're yellow!
你真卑鄙!
You ain 't gonna slug me, are you?
你怎么打我?
What?
干嘛?
Your mother died.
你妈过世了
You're kidding.
别开玩笑
I mean...
我是说ue4d1
Jesus Christ. Svetlana just called.
天啊 丝薇拉娜刚打电♥话♥过来
She said that after dinner your mother went upstairs.
她说晚餐过后 你妈就上楼了
When Svetlana came up, your mother was under the covers.
丝薇拉娜上楼看的时候 你妈用睡衣把自己盖着
Svetlana thought she was asleep.
丝薇拉娜以为她睡着了
Svetlana's waiting for us. She's dead?
丝薇拉娜在等我们 她死了?
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很遗憾 爸
That your mom died. Me too.
很遗憾你妈过世了 我也是
Your grandmother loved you.
你们的奶奶很爱你们
She loved both you two. Very much.
她爱你们两个 非常喜爱
They just remove. We saw.
救护车才刚离开 我们看到了
She was in no pain, Tony.
她没有受到任何痛苦 东尼
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表