剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You just did. Wrap it up, Janice.
你已经说了 快点结束 珍妮丝
I hear she didn't suffer.
我听说她走得很安详
For that, we can be grateful.
我们应该感到安慰
Thank you.
谢谢
They say there's no two people on Earth exactly the same.
他们说世上没有两个人是一样的
No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints.
没有两张脸会完全一样 指纹也不可能一样
But do they know for sure?
但是谁能证明呢?
Because they would have to get everybody together in one huge space.
除非把世界上所有人聚集在一起
Obviously, that's not possible, even with computers.
这很显然是不可能的任务 即使用电脑也没办法
They'd have to get everyone who ever lived, not just the ones now.
而且还得把死掉的人也挖出来
So they got no proof. They got nothing.
所以这是无法证实的 他们没有证据
Hey.
嘿
So, Ton, she's dead. What?
东尼 她死了 什么?
I guess our little secret...
我想我们两个人之间的秘密
...dies with her.
也跟着她入土
Hey, pick that up!
嘿 捡起来!
What am I doing out here?
我在这干嘛?
Everyone's telling stories of her. I got a beaut!
每个人都在分享她的故事 我呢?
Artie.
亚瑟!
Don't talk about that!
亚瑟!不要说那件事!
She may have passed, but who's to say there's not another just like her?
她或许死了 但谁能保证不会有 另一个跟她一样的人?
Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but...
或许没有同样的恐惧跟妄想症 可是ue4d1
...the same.
一样的人
What I'm saying is...
我要说的是ue4d1
Thank you, Chris. Thank you.
谢谢 克里斯 谢谢
This is such a crock of shit. Carmela!
废话连篇 卡蜜拉!
On one hand, I want to protect my children from the truth.
我一方面得保护我小孩 不受到事实真♥相♥的伤害
On the other, I'm saying, "What kind of example am I setting?"
还得一面想 "我给了他们什么榜样?"
Evading and smiling, passing out cheese puffs.
躲躲闪闪、强颜欢笑 到处送起司泡芙
Over a woman who was terribly dysfunctional.
就为了一个不正常ue4d1
Who spread no cheer at all.
只为别人带来痛苦的老女人
Carmela, be quiet. This is my house!
卡蜜拉 别说了 这是我家!
I'm leaving. Let her talk!
我要走了 你敢! 让她说!
I'll speak if I want! Who are you?
我想说就说!你算什么东西?
Minister of Propaganda?
宣传部长?
We suffered for years under the yoke of that woman.
我们被那个女人害了那么多年
She estranged us from our own daughter.
她让女儿跟我们疏远
Ruined I don't know how many goddamned Christmases.
毁了一次又一次的圣诞节
No, don't hand me that! Bullshit!
不 不要!该死!
You wanted it, you got it.
这就是你想要的
Hear, hear.
说得好
From beyond the grave even.
从坟墓里都听得到
This woman didn't want a funeral.
这个女人不想要葬礼
You all, her children, ignored her wishes.
你们这些孩子忽视她的愿望
Only after she's dead, by the way.
而且还是在她死后
She didn't want a funeral. She didn't want remembrance.
她不想要葬礼 她不想要别人这样回忆她
Why?
为什么呢?
She didn't think anybody would come!
因为她觉得不会有人来参加!
She wouldn't write down her memories...
她不愿意写下自己的过去
...because nobody loved her enough to read them.
因为没有人会爱她 会想要看那些东西
She knew there was a problem.
她很清楚问题所在
There's desserts...
餐厅里面
...in the dining room, if anybody wants some.
有点心 如果有人想吃的话
Yes.
对
And they're all from Vesuvio.
是维苏维尔餐厅提供的
Our new pastry chef, Bobby Vasquez. Thanks.
是我们的新甜点主厨 巴比维斯昆斯做的 谢谢
Tommy? Mike's here.
汤米?麦克来了
He's come to see you.
他来见你
You must like Mike a lot better than me.
你一定比较喜欢麦克
No, Tommy boy. You're my baby.
不 汤米 你是我的宝贝
You're going to get well and strong.
你会好起来的
All of us. Together again.
我们全家又可以再度团聚
I'm almost glad this happened.
我很高兴发生了这件事
Yeah? This is Mike.
哈啰?我是麦克
When?
什么时候?
You are? Fine.
是吗?好
They're bringing Tom home. When?
他们要把汤米送回来 什么时候?
Right now. He's on his way. Wonderful!
现在 他在路上了 太好了
I'll get his room ready. I knew my baby would come home.
我去整理房♥间 我就知道我的宝贝要回家了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表