剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
How are you feeling, from your accident?
意外发生以后 你还好吧?
Fine, thank you.
还好 谢谢
Honestly, if you'd told me five years ago I'd be sitting here today...
坦白说 如果五年前你告诉我 今天我会坐在这
Anthony's attacks, how do they make you feel?
对于东尼的恐慌症 你有什么感觉?
Well, concerned, of course.
嗯 当然会很担心
Helpless.
无助
Frustrated, maybe. With your inability to help him?
有点挫折感 因为你无法帮助他吗?
I was referring to your inability to help him.
我指的是你无法帮助他
She has helped me. What are you saying?
她有帮我 你在说什么?
I understand your frustration.
我了解你的挫折感
Did he share our insights about his last panic attack?
他有跟你说上次恐慌症 发作的原因吗?
I told you, remember? The capocollo, and my mother when I was a kid.
我有告诉你啊 记得吗? 火腿 还有小时候跟我妈的关系
Right, yes.
对
Is there anything in the family dynamic that could serve as a trigger?
家里有什么事情 可能引发恐慌症吗?
Something in your dialoguing? Excuse me?
比如在你们日常的谈话当中? 什么意思?
I don't know you that well. We're trying to get to root causes.
我不太了解你 我们正在试着找出病的根源
Maybe you do things that affect me. Oh, really?
搞不好你做了些事会影响到我 是吗?
What? People affect each other in life.
干嘛?人本来就是会互相影响的
Oh, is this how it works?
喔 原来是这样
You're looking for someone to point the finger at?
因为从他身上找不到原因 所以你就开始把矛头指向别人?
She didn't say anything. Don't get defensive!
她什么都没说 你不要这样像个刺猬一样
You know what? Maybe you should explore your own behavior.
你知道吗? 或许你该检讨自己的行为
Maybe you pass out because you're guilty.
或许你昏倒是因为你有罪恶感
You stick your dick in anything, maybe that's a root cause.
因为你什么女人都上 或许这才是根本的原因
Very nice. That's very nice.
很好 非常好
I told you months ago I broke it off with that Russian person. Right?
我几个月前就告诉过你 我已经跟那个俄♥国♥女分手了
It's like smoking your whole life and then suing cigarette companies.
这就像是抽烟的人得了癌症 跑去告烟商一样
You agreed to come here.
你答应要过来的
Forget it, this is fucking ridiculous.
算了 这真是太扯了
Right, just sit there.
好 你就坐在那啊
Silence, anger, then you pass out and you blame the rest of the world.
沉默、愤怒、昏倒 然后你把罪怪到其他人的身上
Yeah, I love you too.
对 还有爱你咧
You're both very angry. Must've been top of your class.
你们两个有很多愤怒 一定赢过其他病人
Jesus Christ!
天啊!
What?
干嘛?
Great. And I'm the one that doesn't fucking communicate?
很好 我才是那个不愿沟通的人?
Want to know what's wrong?
你想知道哪里不对劲吗?
After 19 years, we have to pay someone to teach us how to interact.
结婚19年 我们竟然得付钱 请人教我们怎么沟通
You were all in favor.
你都是对的那一个
Slow down. Stop driving like a maniac!
慢一点! 不要开得这么猛!
Maybe we'll die.
搞不好会死翘翘咧!
Think it's easy? I'm the new kid at school.
你以为很简单吗? 我就像个新生一样
I can't even open my mouth. Who's picking on you?
到陌生的环境 连开口都觉得害怕 又没有人刁难你
She took your side with everything. Please!
她都站在你那边 拜托!
I'm sure you'll have a good laugh about it next time.
下次你们单独门诊的时候 一定会笑我
Oh, motherfucking fuck!
喔 干♥他♥妈的!
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Happy? What did I tell you? It's a fucking speed trap.
开心了吗?我就跟你说吧? 警♥察♥埋伏抓超速
How you doing?
你好
Got new shoes. Soles are a little heavy.
都是新鞋啦 鞋底有点重
License, registration, and insurance card, please.
驾照、行照、保险卡
You're with the township, right?
你是管区警♥察♥ 对吧?
I had dinner with your boss last week. Tony Soprano.
我上礼拜跟你老板吃过饭 东尼索波诺
Please remove the license from the wallet.
请把驾照拿出来
You know why I stopped you? Yeah, I do.
知道我为何拦下你吗? 我知道
Why don't you and your wife have dinner on me?
你跟你老婆好好吃顿晚餐 我请客
You can tell her about it.
你可以跟她说这件事
Are you offering me a bribe, sir? Of course not. You gotta relax.
你想贿赂我吗? 当然不是 你别那么紧张嘛
Would you shut the engine, please?
能请你把引擎熄掉吗?
What happens if I don't feel like shutting the engine?
万一我不想熄掉呢?
Dispatch, request backup.
通报 请求支援
You gotta be fucking kidding me. Tony.
不会吧 东尼
Five-eight-two, what's your 20?
582 你在哪?
Dispatch, cancel backup.
通报 取消支援
This the high point of your career? Wait in the car.
这是你职业生涯的高♥潮♥吗? 在车里等着
Our tax dollars, hard at work.
我们繳的税都拿来请这种人啦
You'd think they'd be out arresting dope dealers.
还以为他们都去抓毒贩了
This fucking smoke's actually writing me up.
这个混♥蛋♥真的在开我罚单
Stay in the car, Tony. Affirmative action cocksucker.
待在车上 东尼 受到平权计划保护的死黑人
What'd Freddie want? Peppers and eggs.
佛莱迪要什么? 蛋跟甜椒
Help me carry it. I saw a meter maid.
帮我拿 我看到开罚单的人了
Bullshit.
才怪
Get me a Manhattan Special instead of the Coke.
帮我买♥♥曼哈顿特调 我不要喝可乐
There's always some fucker on your machine.
总是有别的男人留言给你
You shouldn't listen to my machine! Shut your mouth!
你不该听我的留言! 闭嘴!
You know what? Fuck you.
你知道嗎? 去你的!
Don't call me anymore!
不要再打电♥话♥给我!
Get back in the goddamn car!
给我上车!
Could you give me a ride? What the fuck are you looking at?
你可以载我一程吗? 你在看什么?
We're on a job in Teaneck. Two minutes.
我们有工作在身 只要两分钟就好
Get back here, Tina. Eat shit, asshole!
回来 蒂娜 去吃屎吧 混♥蛋♥!
Can't you just do me this favor?
你就帮我好不好?
Why don't you go? Can't you take me?
你跟他回去吧 真的不能载我吗?
Look, there's a car service...
聽著 那邊有乘車服務...
Sal!
小萨!
What the fuck? He didn't do anything!
搞什么?他又没怎样!
Come on, you wanna fuck her? Stop, he didn't do anything!
你想上她吗? 住手!住手!
What are you doing? Stop!
你在干嘛!住手!
Get back in the fucking car!
回到车上去!
Get in the car! Get in the fucking car, now!
回到车上去!上车去!马上!
Bryan!
布莱恩!
Hey.
嘿
How are you?
你好
Thanks for coming, Tony.
谢谢你过来 东尼
Hey. How you doing?
嘿 还好吗
I brought him some Whitman's.
我买♥♥了惠特曼巧克力来给他
How's he doing?
他还好吗?
I talked to him before, I think he squeezed my hand.
我有跟他说话 他有握我的手
He's gonna be a vegetable. A fucking retard.
他会变成植物人
No, he's gonna be fine. Look at the bright side.
不 他会康复的 往好处想
He wasn't that smart to begin with.
他本来就不是个聪明的家伙
It's a tense situation. A little fucking levity.
拜托 开玩笑的 我只是想让大家轻松一点
What are you doing here? I can't visit my cousin?
你来这里干嘛? 我不能来看我亲杯吗?
I want this cocksucker to bleed from his ass, skipper.
我要让这个混♥蛋♥死的很惨
You got it. Just say the word.
没问题 只要你一句话
Go grab us some coffee.
你去帮我们买♥♥咖啡吧
Come on, you kidding?
什么?开什么玩笑?
Better yet, go to the ear, nose and throat department.
去耳鼻喉科
Get your hearing checked.
检查一下听力
You tell the cops who did this?
你跟警♥察♥说是谁干的吗?
I'm upset, but please. I know how to keep my mouth shut.
我很气愤 但拜託 我口风很紧的
Unless there's a salami sandwich.
除非有香肠三明治
What the fuck? We're having a meeting.
搞什么? 我们正在开会
Two minutes he's in charge, he's Lee lacocca.
才过了两分钟 他就变老大 变成艾科卡了
Come on. Not here. Come on.
别这样 不要在这里
Any beef with him and Mustang Sally? Didn't owe him any money?
他跟野马萨利有过节吗? 没有欠他钱吗?
No, nothing.
没有
No, this kid's a whackjob. Meadowlands, last year.
没有 这孩子很粗暴 去年在草地运动场的事
Threw a hot dog vendor off the second mezzanine. Too many onions.
他把一个热狗小贩从包厢丢下去 只因为热狗加太多洋葱
Gigi?
吉吉?
Get him under control. With extreme fucking prejudice.
去修理那个人 乐意之至
We gotta go. All right. See you, Ton.
我们得走了 再见 东尼
Hey, it's gonna be fine.
嘿 不会有事的
Thanks, Tony.
谢谢 东尼
If I go and prepare a place for you
我去了 为你们预备了地方以后
I will come back again and take you to myself
我必再来接你们到我那里去
so that where I am, you may also be.
为的是我在那里 你们也在那里
This is the word of the Lord. Thanks be to God.
以上是天主的圣训 感谢天主
There are many rooms in my father's house.
在天父的家里 有许多住处
Most certainly one for Febby.
一定有一处是留给菲比的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表