剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Yeah, maybe. But I don't know, it...
或许吧 可是我觉得ue4d1
It goes beyond you. The guy's depressed or something.
这不只是你的问题 那个人好像有忧郁症
They think he might have some serious mental problems.
他们觉得他有严重的心理问题
Cocksucker.
混♥蛋♥
You're a liar!
你说谎!
What was he lying about?
他撒了什么谎?
The old man? What's he look like?
是老家伙吗? 他长什么样子?
Like an old fucking man. He's all coughing and shit.
就像个死老头子 他一直在咳嗽
Uncle Bobby, thank God. Thanks for coming.
巴比伯伯 谢谢你过来
More fucking stairs.
还有楼梯
You should quit while you're young.
你应该趁年轻戒烟的
Gotta die from something. Take that shit out of here.
人难免一死嘛 把烟拿走开
All right, I'm sorry.
好 抱歉
Let me talk to my uncle.
让我跟我伯伯说话
Over here.
坐这里
Who's this little spic? He fucks the lady whose house it is.
那个老墨是谁? 他跟这栋房♥子的女主人在一起
You put that kid in a fucking coma, Sal.
你害那个人陷入昏迷 萨利
For what, talking to some puttana? I know I was wrong. I'm sorry.
就因为他跟女人讲话? 我知道我错了 抱歉
He wasn't some citizen. The kid has friends.
他不是随随便便的人 他可是有靠山的
I'm sorry, Uncle Bobby. Whatever Tony Soprano wants me to do.
抱歉 巴比伯伯 我甘愿任东尼索波诺摆布
Take it easy, I got you a pass.
别担心 我帮你求情了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so fucking much.
真是他妈的谢谢你
It's good you called, that's all I'm gonna say.
还好你打了电♥话♥
Tell Tony it won't happen again.
告诉东尼不会再有这种事发生
Or if it does, I'll at least yell "Fore!" next time.
如果再发生 我至少会叫他让开
I'm sorry, I shouldn't make jokes.
抱歉 我不该开玩笑
Get me a glass of water. Yeah.
帮我倒杯水 好
You want ice? No.
你要加冰块吗? 不用
Let the water run, make sure it's cold.
把水龙头打开 确定水是冷的
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吧? 我没事
So this guy still in a coma?
所以他还在昏迷中吗?
Should I visit him, or is that too fucked up?
我该去看他吗? 还是这样不妥?
Yeah, I think you should go see him.
我想你该去看他
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I should send flowers, or some shit.
我应该送个花或礼物
Oh, what the fuck?
搞什么?
Hey, you fucking greaseball, you.
嘿 你这个狡猾的家伙
Any more smart remarks?
还要说什么啊?
No, Mr. Bacala, please! Please, no more!
不 巴卡拉先生 拜托! 请不要杀我!
Oh, shit!
该死!
All the fucking luck!
真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉!
I said he shouldn't do it.
我说过不该让他去做的
I had to go all the way to Staten Island to identify him.
我得大老远跑去史坦得岛指认他
He's a coldhearted prick, my nephew. Cocksuckers didn't even clean him up.
我侄子是个冷血的家伙 那些混♥蛋♥竟然没有帮他清理一下
He still had bits of glass in his hair from the windshield.
他的头发还有挡风玻璃碎片
What was he, 71?
他几岁? 71岁?
I don't know, 68.
不知道 68岁吧?
What did they say? What was the cause of death?
他们怎么说?死因是什么?
Who? What do you mean?
谁说?什么意思?
Was it the cancer or the accident? How advanced was the metastasis?
殡仪馆啊 死因是癌症还是车祸? 他癌症扩散得很严重吗?
All due respect, Junior, what do you care about the details?
小索 我没有恶意 但是你为什么要在意细节?
All this technical shit?
为何在意这些技术上的玩意?
You're right.
你说得对
The man's passed on. We should let him rest in peace.
他已经死了 我们应该让他安息
He was a good man, your father.
你♥爸♥是个好人
A good friend.
是个良友
Motherfucker!
干!
Goddamn it!
该死!
Dirty bastard!
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a...
该死的...
Jesus-fucking-Christ!
我的天啊!
Good night. Bye.
晚安 再见
Customer says good night, you barely look up?
客人跟你说晚安 你连头都不抬起来?
I said it low.
我很小声的打招呼了
Miss Personality over here.
真是有个性啊
What's with the glasses?
为什么戴眼镜?
I left my contacts home.
我把隐形眼镜放在家里
I don't know what it is, but you've had a hair across your ass all week.
我不知道你有什么问题 但是你这礼拜都很爱找碴
Lower your voice.
别那么大声
Still mad because I told you you can't go in with Tony?
你还在生气 我叫你不要跟东尼合作?
You don't tell me anything, Charmaine.
你不能命令我的 夏曼
And I'm going into business with Tony.
而且我决定要跟东尼合作
If you do this, Artie, if you choose Tony over me...
如果你这样做 亚瑟 如果你把东尼看的比我重要
What are you gonna do, divorce me?
你要怎麼做? 跟我离婚?
Is that what you want? What'd I say?
这是你想要的吗? 我说什么?
This marriage is over, Arthur.
我们的婚姻完了 亚瑟
I'm serious. It's about fucking time.
我是认真的 也该是时候了
And you're not getting the kids, either!
我不会把孩子给你的
Son of a bitch.
贱♥货♥
Hey. Look who's here.
嘿 看看是谁来了
He volunteered to mow your lawn. I did not.
他自愿来帮你除草 我才没有
Hi, Anthony.
嗨 安东尼
It's that time of year. Brought the last of my sweet corn.
又是这个时节了 我带了家里的甜玉米来
What's the matter? You all right?
怎么了?你还好吗?
Anthony, be a good boy. Wait outside. I need to talk to your father.
安东尼 乖 去外面等 我得跟你♥爸♥谈谈
If this is about old man Bacala, I don't wanna fucking hear it.
如果这是跟巴卡拉有关 我不想谈
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
You have what? Cancer. The big casino.
什么? 癌症 有的玩了
Jesus Christ, when did you find out?
我的天啊 你什么时候发现的?
Blood in my stool.
我发现粪便有血
Had a test before your mother's funeral.
所以在你妈葬礼前去检查
That's why you been acting so fucking weird?
所以你最近才这么怪?
I mean, where is it? Is it in your colon, or...?
我的意思是 什麼樣的癌症? 是在肠子还是...?
My stomach.
是胃癌
Jesus Christ, Uncle Jun.
天啊 伯伯
Did they say how bad? Won't know until they open me up.
医生有说多严重吗? 要等到开刀才知道
I go in in two weeks.
两个礼拜以后
This has to stay between us, Anthony. Yeah, of course.
这事只有我们两个知道 东尼 当然
Look, we'll get you help. We'll get you the best there is.
我们会帮你找最好的医生
First Jackie with cancer, then Febby.
杰奇得了癌症 然后是菲比
Old man Bacala had it, but now you'll get me help?
巴卡拉也得了癌症 现在你要帮我找医生?
These things come in threes.
无三不成事
Is that why you didn't want the old man to make the hit?
所以你才阻止我叫巴卡拉去?
What, if he died of cancer, he'd take your place?
如果他死于癌症 你就不会死了?
I asked you not to make him do it. Jesus Christ! Unfuckingbelievable.
我叫你不要让他去杀人的 天啊!真是荒谬
I'm serious, Anthony.
我是认真的 东尼
Promise me that you'll dummy up about this.
答应我不会说出去
Yeah, all right.
好
You're sick, people treat you like a nonentity. I'm serious.
只要一生病 大家就把你当废物 我是说真的
You can't talk about this with anybody.
你不能把事情说出去
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
好、好
Of course.
当然不会
Hello? Uncle Jun's got cancer.
喂? 伯伯得了癌症
A lot of death.
最近一堆人死掉
Ma.
妈
Pop and the emphysema. Uncle Jun. Another toothpick.
爸的肺气肿 伯伯 又要变成瘦竹杆
Hey, Jan, come on. A little respect, huh?
嘿 珍 放尊重一点吧
I'm sorry, it's just what Ma used to say.
抱歉 可是妈总是这样说
Yeah, that's right.
对
She said that about her own brother. Another toothpick.
她都这样形容自己的弟弟 瘦竹杆
Jesus.
天啊
What was he, 36 years old, Uncle Mickey?
他几岁 36?米奇舅舅?
Liver cancer.
肝癌
Jesus. These old-timers.
天啊 这些老人家
The more hard-ass their attitude, the more they suppress their feelings.
他们表面越强硬 就越压抑自己的情绪
I think it's the illusion of control. Control?
我想这是控制的幻觉 控制?
You say the most horrible shit you can think of in the face of tragedy.
面对惨剧时说出最恶毒的话
It's like saying to God:
就像对上帝说ue4d1
"See? You don't fool me, asshole. I know what you're planning."
"看吧?别想耍我 我知道你打的是什么算盘"
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表