剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
It's animals out there running wild! They're winning!
充斥着各种低贱的动物 他们把我们踩在脚下!
The police caught the man that did it.
警♥察♥已经抓到犯人了
I want five minutes with that asshole!
我要见他五分钟 别意气用事
She doesn't need to hear it.
你妈不需要听这些话
Why don't you go outside and settle down? I'll be right out.
你出去冷静一下 我马上就出去
Hello? May I speak to Anthony Soprano?
哈啰? 东尼·索波诺在吗?
He's not available now. Who's calling?
他没空接听 请问是哪位?
This is Jennifer Melfi. Is this Mrs. Soprano?
我是珍妮佛·麦尔菲 请问你是索波诺夫人吗?
Yes, it is. How are you?
我是 你好吗?
That's why I'm calling, to cancel his appointment.
我是打来取消门诊的
He'll be disappointed. Nothing serious.
他会很失望的 希望你没事
A car accident, but I'm fine.
只是小车祸 我很好
I hope they had insurance. You weren't hurt, I hope?
应该有保险吧 你没受伤吧?
My knee got the worst of it. But I'll be up and about in a couple of days.
我的膝盖伤的比较重 不过几天就会康复了
I'll tell him. You stay off of it.
我会告诉他 你好好休息
Who ate the cake?
谁把蛋糕吃掉了?
Thank you, I will.
谢谢 我会的
Thank you for giving him the message.
谢谢你帮我转告他
That's gotta be some marriage.
他们的婚姻一定很特别
Hello, Kate? This is Jennifer Melfi.
哈啰 凯特?我是珍妮佛麦尔菲
I know the phone upsets you, but I need to cancel our appointment.
我知道你不喜欢讲电♥话♥ 可是我得取消门诊
Tell him what? That was your therapist.
告诉他什么? 是你的心理医生
Why don't you just announce it on WFAN? Go find some dust!
你干脆去全球通讯网发新闻算啦 去扫你的地!
She was in a car accident. She has to cancel.
她发生了车祸 必须要取消门诊
She all right? She was okay. She hurt her knee.
她还好吗? 她没事 伤了膝盖
Her knee? Really? What happened?
膝盖?真的?发生什么事?
I don't know. She didn't say.
我不知道 她没说
I hope she don't need stitches. Stitches on the knee never heal right.
希望她不用缝合伤口 膝盖上的伤口很难好
Can leave a very bad scar.
可能会留下很丑的伤疤
Any knee injury can be very serious.
任何膝伤都有可能造成严重伤害
You can get arthritis for the rest of your life.
有可能会变成关节炎
Ask Joe Namath. No, thanks.
去问乔伊·那麦就知道 不用
Listen, last time...
听着 上一次
...she mentioned that maybe you would come into my therapy.
她建议你可以跟我一起去
Give your perspective on the panic attacks and kind of...
谈谈你对恐慌症的感觉
...our home life. Whatever.
还有家庭生活等等
Sure.
好啊
But not now. She's sick.
但不是现在 她受伤了
They call yet? No, not yet.
他们有打电♥话♥来吗? 还没
I thought they'd call by now.
我以为他们已经打来了
They said they'd call when they want us to come down.
他们说要我们过去的时候 会打电♥话♥来
Look, I'm gonna call them. Where's that detective's card?
我去打给他们 警探的名片呢?
They said they'd call. I don't want to bother them.
他们会自己打来 我不想烦他们
I'm not gonna let you just wait here. I'm gonna call them.
我不会让你在这枯等 我去打电♥话♥给他们
Hello. Hi, Detective Piersol?
喂 嗨 皮尔索警探?
I'm on hold.
要等一下
She is? Then maybe you can help me. This is Dr. La Penna.
是吗?那或许你能帮我 我是拉潘那医生
I'm calling for Jennifer Melfi.
是有关珍妮佛·麦尔菲的事情
The rape. Right, Detective Piersol was gonna call...
强♥暴♥案 对 皮尔索警探应该要打来
...when you were ready for us to come down.
叫我们过去指认嫌犯
What? Why not?
什么?为什么?
What's going on?
怎么了?
Why? That's ridiculous. What happened?
为什么?这太荒唐了 怎么了?
It isn't Piersol. She's moved.
不是皮尔索 她被调职了
She never said anything.
她什么都没说
You just let him go? Are you fucking crazy?
你们就这样放他走? 你们疯了吗?
Yes, I do need to use this kind of language!
对 我的确需要用这种口吻!
I don't care if you're sorry. Richard.
我不管你们抱不抱歉 理查
Fine, you do that.
好 尽管去做
You haven't heard the end of this. I'm contacting my attorney. Asshole!
这件事还没完呢 我会联络我的律师 混♥蛋♥!
What? Chain of custody was mishandled...
怎么了? 物证管制流程出了差错
...so they let him go. -They let him go?
所以他们把他放了 他们把他放了?
Somebody misplaced the evidence kit or something...
有人把证据弄错之类的
I don't know what they did, those idiots!
我不知道他们做了什么 那些白♥痴♥!
Is he just out until the trial? I can identify him.
他在审判之前不用被关吗? 我可以指认他
It's a legal thing. I think they just have to let him skip.
这是法律的问题 我想他们得放他走
That's impossible. You misunderstood.
不可能 你一定是误会他们的意思
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
I told you what he told me. Before or after you cursed at him?
我告诉你他说的话了 那是在你骂他之前或之后?
Give me the phone. I'll call them. All right. I'll call.
电♥话♥给我 我打电♥话♥给他们 好 我打
Detective Lindheim, please. Yes, I'll hold.
请接林翰警探 我会等
Now it's not even the same cop.
又是不同的警♥察♥接的
Hello. Dick La Penna again. I want to apologize for losing my temper.
喂 我是迪克·拉·潘那 我要为刚刚的事道歉
Could I please have the phone?
可以把电♥话♥给我吗?
Just a second.
等一下
Hello? I'm sorry, I don't understand what's going on.
哈啰?抱歉 我不懂发生了什么事
I don't know what you people did, but I can identify him.
我不知道你们做了什么 但是我可以指认他
I don't know what to say. I'm stunned.
我不知道该说什么 这真是太可怕了
They had to let him go...
他们得放他走
...because they fouled up the chain of custody.
因为物证管制流程出了差错
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
You're gonna have someone escort you to your car.
下班后得要有人陪你去开车
What's that supposed to mean? That's what the counselor told me.
这是什么意思? 那是强♥暴♥案顾问告诉我的
Deserted garages are where attacks happen.
空旷的车♥库♥ 通常是袭击发生的地方
You think this is my fault. Do you blame me for what happened?
你认为这是我的错?你怪我?
I told you to call security when it's late.
我跟你说过 深夜回家要叫警卫
It wasn't late.
那时候还不算晚
This isn't any good. Let me tell you something.
这样很糟 让我告诉你
If I hadn't have been on the phone with you...
如果不是因为我跟你讲电♥话♥
...maybe I would've seen that guy in the stairwell.
或许就会在楼梯间注意到那个男的
What? You and your hardon about my patient!
什么? 都是因为你对我病人的强硬态度
So it's my fault?
所以这是我的错?
You should've seen your face...
你应该看看自己的脸
...when you heard that that shitbag that raped me had an Italian name.
当你听到强♥暴♥犯的名字是义大利籍
You're the one who told them he was Puerto Rican.
是你告诉他们他是波多黎各人的
What difference does it make?
有什么差别?
Are you so ashamed of your background...
你对自己的背景感到如此羞耻
...that any misdeed by an Italian somehow damages your self-esteem?
只要别的义大利人犯错 就连带伤害到自己的自尊吗?
This is so misdirected.
这真是太扯了
The whole fucking world's about your self-esteem.
世上只有你的自尊最重要
Or maybe you don't have enough.
还是你自尊心低落
Jennifer, come on.
珍妮佛 拜托
Fuck you, Richard.
干!理查
Jen!
珍!
How's Ralphie? With you over him?
瑞夫还好吗? 关于你没升他的事情
He busts balls.
他心里很不平衡
He played like it was his idea for me to be Aprile crew captain.
他表现得好像是他建议我 当艾皮欧的队长
What is he gonna do? Tony cut off his cazzi.
他能怎么办?东尼不甩他
Very prudently. Not that you ain't gonna hear more later.
这件事并不会就此结束
Most of the conversation was about Johnny moving.
大部分的对话内容 都是跟强尼搬家的事有关
Ginny told Gabriella she needs a big house.
吉妮跟盖比瑞拉说 她要个大房♥子
Ginny Sacrimoni? What she needs is her own zip code.
吉妮·萨卡里莫妮? 她要的是自己的邮递区号♥
Jersey's a small state. She moves in, she could tip it over.
纽泽西是个小地方 她搬来可以把这里挤爆
I like something to grab onto.
她胖的像座靠山
You grab onto her, your hands will disappear.
你一旦攀上她 手就会被砍了
She's so fat, her blood is Rag? When she goes camping...
她太胖了 血液里都是蕃茄酱 当她去露营的时候
...bears hide their food.
熊都会把食物藏好
When Ginny hauls ass, she's gotta make two trips.
当吉妮一放屁 她可以绕地球两圈
Two guys could fuck her at the same time and never meet.
就算有两个人同时跟她上♥床♥ 也不会发现彼此的存在
Johnny!
强尼!
Fuck who? What?
跟谁上♥床♥? 什么?
What's so funny?
什么那么好笑?
Nothing. We're just talking about a girl.
没事 我们在讨论小妞
Is that all you do, is talk about cooze?
你们没事就整天讨论这个?
When we're not planting potatoes. Welcome. You wanna drink?
当我们的马铃薯收成以后 欢迎来到花♥园♥州 要喝酒吗?
I mean it. You don't keep up with events?
我是认真的 你们不注意时事的吗?
What? It's all over 1010 WINS.
什么? 电视台都在报了
It's right there in front of you. Turn it up.
电视就在你面前 快打开啊
After years of planning and delays, there's good news for Newark.
延宕多年之后 纽瓦克终于有好消息了
Coming from the Passaic River where Assemblyman Ronald Zellman...
州议员罗诺·柴尔曼在派西克河
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表