剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Tony.
东尼
Guess what we found in the bottom of the Christmas box?
猜猜我们在圣诞盒下面找到什么
Santa outfit.
圣诞老公公装
You guessed. Burn the fucking thing.
猜对了 把那东西烧了
It's the first time I recall him not being Santa.
这是第一次他没扮圣诞老公公
Big Pussy. We were just talking about that shit.
大普西 我们才刚刚谈到
When he got back from Boca, Christmas of '95.
当他从波卡回来 95年的圣诞节
How he wasn't himself. What happened to...
他完全不像以前的自己 你不是说ue4d1
...not wasting your breath? - Two-faced fuck.
不要浪费时间讨论这个? 该死的双面人
To sell out your friends? It's despicable.
竟然出♥卖♥♥♥自己朋友? 真是太卑鄙了
I'd love to have been on that ride. Me too.
真想好好修理他一顿 我也是
Put up the fucking decorations.
不要再说了 快装饰一下
But we still gotta find somebody to play Santa.
我们还是得找人 来扮圣诞老公公
Get out of here. It's fitting.
开什么玩笑 很适合呀
Your father started this tradition. Right.
这个传统是你♥爸♥发起的 对啊
When Johnny-boy took this place over...
当约翰接手这个地方
...and Satriale put a bullet in his head?
史崔尔用枪指向自己的脑袋
There was a lot of sadness. Nothing a Christmas ham couldn't fix.
真的是很悲伤 有圣诞老公公在 一切没烦恼
Come on, T, huh? Fucking stop, all right?
来吧 东尼 别闹了
Find somebody else.
找别人去
Big man. Come have drink. Where's Slava?
老兄 来喝杯酒吧 史拉瓦呢?
Working, probably.
大概在工作吧
Anthony.
东尼
How you doing?
你好吗?
You want something? Food?
你要什么吗?食物?
No, we just gonna talk. Oh. High level.
不用 我们有事要谈 喔 高层谈话
He's celebrating early. You don't know the half.
他提早开始庆祝圣诞节 你不了解
Russian Christmas isn't till mid-January.
俄♥国♥的圣诞节一月才到呢
There's a quarter mil there. My personal funds.
这里有250万美金 我的个人基金
I'll send it to Moscow with the IBM Thinkpads.
我会用IBM电脑 把钱送到莫斯科
I want to use Promstroibank.
我要存到帕史卓银行
They'll send it to the Isle of Man, to your bank, numbered account.
他们会送到马恩岛 存入你的银行
Agron.
阿格恩
Thanks.
谢谢
Galina loved the Escalante. Can you get another?
盖林那很喜欢海滨广场 你能再弄一个吗?
There is something maybe you can help me with.
我想请你帮个忙
You tell me what it is. I'll tell you if I can help.
告诉我是什么事情 我看看我是否能帮忙
We're looking for this Russian. A friend of Svetlana Kirilenko?
我们在找一个俄♥国♥人 丝薇拉娜克尔兰克的朋友
Irina's cousin. The onelegged woman.
艾琳娜的表妹 那个只有一条腿的女人
But I don't want her involved.
但是我不想把她牵扯进来
I know he drives a livery cab. And he wasn't nice to someone I care about.
我知道这人是开计程车的 他欺负了我很在乎的一个人
Don't think any more about it. I'll kick shit out of him.
不要再想了 我会帮你找到他、好好教训他
No, no, no. I'm gonna do this. This motherfucker's mine.
不、不、不 我要亲手来 这个混♥蛋♥是我的
What happened to the Jarlsberg? What?
这个奶酪到哪去了? 什么?
Stop the music. Cut! Stop the music!!
把音乐关掉! 关掉音乐!
A wedge of Jarlsberg was here this morning. What happened?
今天早上这里有一堆奶酪 怎么搞的?
I don't know. Damn it!
我不知道 该死!
Debbie had Brie missing from her purse.
黛比的布里干酪也不见了
In there?
在那里?
Since we found that suit, I'm dreaming about the fat rat bastard.
从我们发现那套衣服后 我就一直梦到那个混♥蛋♥
Well, what about it? We did the right thing.
怎么样? 我们做得对
You're starting to worry me. You got a problem?
我开始担心你了 有什么问题?
'95. I can't believe I didn't see it.
95年 真不敢相信我没看到
I had a lamp down here, but Meadow took it to school.
这里本来有个灯的 结果被梅朵带到学校去了
You think it was in Boca? He's bringing the shit in through there?
你觉得会在波卡吗? 他把那东西带到波卡去了吗?
No, it wasn't Boca. They didn't flip him in Boca.
不 不是波卡 他们不是在波卡做的
He went to set up the sit-down with my uncle.
他跟我伯伯一起发起罢♥工♥
I know for a fact he was with my uncle the whole time.
我知道他那时候都跟我伯伯在一起
It was the sit-down.
那是罢♥工♥
Simpson attended the deposition but had no comment.
辛普森出席作证 但是没有表示意见
Simpson faces another challenge. The Goldman attorney...
辛普森再度面临考验 古曼的律师说ue4d1
I'm saturated with it.
我真是被这些报导疲劳轰炸
in anticipation of collecting punitive damages.
预计他们将获得惩罚性赔偿
Corrado. John.
克拉多 约翰
Where's Bonpensiero? He's not here.
波贝瑟罗呢? 他不在这里
He's supposed to be here. He brokered the fucking thing.
他应该在这里的 他安排了整件事情
Hey, I'm here.
嘿 我在这啊
Think I'd let them hurt my only uncle?
难道我会让他们伤害 我唯一的伯伯吗?
No. Sit down.
不会 坐下
Where were you?
你跑去哪?
You better have an excuse for why you're alive.
你最好解释一下为何你还活着
I'm sorry. It'll never happen again.
抱歉 不会再有这种事了
I hope nobody called home. I said I was with you.
希望没人打电♥话♥回我家 我说我跟你在一起
My goomar's mother was in the hospital.
我情人的妈妈进医院了
A small stroke. She lost use of her left hand.
轻微中风 她的左手不能动
It's back, but I didn't eat, sleep... You get laid?
现在康复了 但我没吃没睡 你去爽了吧
Yeah.
对
We should have known. Right then. When he was MIA from that sit-down.
那时候就该知道的 当他从罢♥工♥失踪的时候
It's all the time you need. They flip someone...
时间就是这么短暂 当他们跟他联♥系♥的时候
...they get them back right away. That very day.
他们马上就把他放回来 当天
So you don't have time to think.
所以根本没有时间思考
So, what are you getting your goomar for Christmas?
你要给情妇什么圣诞节礼物?
Cash. It shuts her up about being alone on holidays.
现金 让她不要抱怨自己 孤单过节
Michelle likes ice. I'll get a piece in the city.
蜜雪儿喜欢钻石 我会去买♥♥个给她
T, what are you getting? She did me a favor.
东尼 你要买♥♥什么? 她帮了我大忙
She went to Morocco. On her own? She paid?
她去摩洛哥了 自己去?自己付钱?
Yeah. She went to Morocco?
对 她去摩洛哥?
Who is she? Bada Bing Crosby? Not one of those girls.
她是谁啊?巴达酒吧的小姐? 她不是那种女生
She's got a real job. She sells Mercedes.
她有正当工作 她是宝士车的销♥售♥员
Smart. Gorgeous. Too good to be true.
聪明又漂亮 真的是梦寐以求的女人
Speaking of which, who's that piece of ass?
说到女人 那个翘屁♥股♥是谁啊?
Oh, Madonna! Look who it is.
喔 你们看看
It's the miracle of Christmas.
是圣诞奇迹呢
Next, the blind will see and the lame will walk.
盲人也将看的见 跛子也会走路了
How is everything here so far?
一切都还好吗?
Much better now that we cast our glims on you, sweetheart.
看到你之后就更好了 甜心
How you doing, Mainie? Fine, Tonyoni.
你好吗 梅妮? 很好 东尼
Listen.
听着
I thought you'd wanna know. The two guys over there at that table?
我想你应该会想知道 那一桌的两个人
Yeah? I think they're FBI.
怎么样? 我想他们是联邦调查局的人
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding, enjoy.
开玩笑的 好好享受晚餐
These are ready.
这些好了
You are a hypocrite. That's what you are.
你是个伪君子
You vilify a man behind his back and then you smile in his face.
你在背后毁谤一个人 却在他面前嘻嘻哈哈
Something's gotta keep customers coming back...
总是要有东西吸引顾客回来
...and it's not gonna be your mushy raviolis, lately.
这当然不会是你那难吃的义大利饺子
Hey.
嘿
Charmaine. Sometimes we have to work the same shift.
夏曼 我们有时候得轮同一班
Your wife. Her ass may be improved, but...
你老婆的屁♥股♥是变翘了 可是ue4d1
Hey, come on. Sil.
好了 席尔
She's over here joking about the FBI. Since when is that funny?
她竟然说了个联邦调查局的笑话 这有什么好笑?
Yeah.
喂
No. Wait. Hold on a minute.
不 等一下
Go ahead.
说吧
All right. Great.
好 很好
Yeah.
对
Merry Christmas to you too.
圣诞快乐
Mr. Valdez? That's me.
维尔迪斯先生? 我就是
I know you. You look like someone, I don't know.
我看过你 你看起来很像一个人
He's the designated drive.
他是指定司机
Me? No, you the "desigignate" drive.
我?不是 你才是指定司机呢
No, no, no. You. It's you. No, you.
不 是你 是你 是你
Airport Ramada, right?
要到华美达机场饭店 是吗?
Yeah. That's a go. Come on.
对 走吧
How was dinner? Good.
晚餐还好吗? 很好
Was Charmaine there? Yep.
夏曼在吗? 在啊
Looks good, doesn't she? Disappointed?
她看起来很美吧? 失望吗?
Her husband dumped her, she's gonna look like a krull?
难道因为她被丈夫抛弃 就得看起来像个黄脸婆?
A krull? A crone, a troll. I don't know.
黄脸婆? 老太婆 随便啦
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表