剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I gotta pee.
我得尿尿
The janitor leaves at 8. You can wait 10 minutes.
清洁工八点离开 你可以等10分钟
Now I gotta pee.
现在换我得尿了
Got it.
有了
This is the kid I told you about. He needs to crash.
这是我跟你说过的人 他需要个地方休息
He can get you a Glock 9.
他可以给你葛拉克9手♥枪♥
Welcome to the Boonton Holiday Inn.
欢迎来到奔顿《假日旅店》
My name is Leena. What's your name?
我叫丽娜 你叫什么名字?
I probably shouldn't say. Mr. X, then.
我还是别说的好 那就叫你X先生吧
You'll be safe. Your Guido friends would never look for you here.
你在这很安全 那些义大利佬不会找来这里的
How do I open this door?
这个门怎么开?
Did you like the room? Did you think it was nice?
房♥间还满意吗? 你喜欢吗?
That's Sammy Kahn. That's one of my favorites.
山米肯恩的歌♥ 我好喜欢他
I'll have the deposit to you, end of the week.
我得等到这周末才能把钱给你
If you could transfer...
如果可以转帐的话ue4d1
We have a bigger sing on Parisian Night, on Fridays.
每个礼拜五巴黎之夜的 合唱规模更大
Oh, Madonna mia, they don't eat snails, do they?
喔 他们不吃蜗牛吧?
No. Coq au vin, blanquette of veal...
不 我们吃红酒闷鸡 还有布朗克牛肉ue4d1
Ma? What's the matter?
妈?怎么了?
My son lets me live in a place like this. He's such a good boy.
我儿子让我住在这种地方 他是个这么乖的孩子
Yeah, well, who's the queen, eh?
对 谁是女王啊?
Come on, now, dry those peeps.
来嘛 不要再哭了
Listen to this. 19-year-old kid.
听听这个新闻 一个19岁的孩子
He's coming out for the NBA draft as a sophomore.
大二的时候就进NBA
He's dead. From crack.
结果死了 因为吸毒
I was thinking about Ro.
我在想罗的事情
Jackie convinced her he was just smoking marijuana...
杰奇让她相信他只有吸大♥麻♥ue4d1
...making C's in school.
学校成绩勉强及格
And he was dealing hard drugs.
结果他事实上吸毒吸得很凶
You never know with your kids. It's like I said.
我们其实一点都不了解孩子 就像是我说的
Shit happens over drug money.
为了吸毒的钱做出那样的事
Well, you tried, Tony, with that boy.
至少你已经尽力帮助过他 东尼
Nice haul, cracking that strongbox. Almost 100 K.
上次的抢案赚了不小一笔 大概有10万块
Where's my half? Fucking week now.
我的那一半呢?已经一个礼拜了
Well, let's see.
好吧
After you kick up, you'll net... You my accountant?
到时候 你就可以拿到ue4d1 你是我的会计师吗?
I'm better than 9/10 of your accountants.
我比你大部分的会计师都优秀呢
You're in arrears in the respect department.
你该做的事情都没做啊
What? Your future stepson.
你说什么? 你未来的继子啊
Card game? He pissed on your leg.
扑克牌赌博? 他搞砸了场子
Killed your dealer, shot at made guys.
杀了你的贩子 枪杀家族成员
A: You're talking shit that's none of your business.
第一 你根本是乱说一通 这不关你的事
And B: I'm gonna give that little fuck ammazzare he'll never forget.
第二 我会给那个小鬼一些教训 让他永远不会忘记
Soon as we locate him. He's in a housing project in Boonton!
我们很快就会找出他在哪 他在奔顿的一个低收入户区
So this 50 G's, you think you deserve it?
所以你觉得那五万是你应得的?
Deserve, lo cazzo. It's my territory.
当然 那是我的地盘
What? It's me.
干嘛? 是我
Uh... Tony.
ue729ue4d1东尼
Tony.
是东尼
Tony, what is it?
什么事 东尼?
It's really Vito. You said to call.
我是维多啦 你叫我打电♥话♥给你
No, no, no. I'm not doing nothing important right now.
没有、没有 我没有在做什么
I'm watching a guy clean his windshield. He's got a green hat on.
我正在看一个人清挡风玻璃 他戴着绿色的帽子
It's that big?
很大吗?
Some birds up ahead flying.
看到鸟在天上飞
Some weeds across the street.
一些路人在对街
Well...
喔ue4d1
I can be there in a halfhour. I think I see a rabbit.
我半个小时后可以到 我想我看到一只兔子
I don't know what it is.
不知道是什么
Maybe it's a possum. No, I'll see you then.
也可能是老鼠 那待会儿见了
Well, what can I do?
我能怎么办呢?
To be continued. Tony needs me.
下次再谈吧 东尼要我去找他
We'll work this out another time.
我们再约时间讨论
Hello?
哈啰?
Tony? It's me.
东尼?是我
You shouldn't call me here. What else am I gonna do?
你不应该打电♥话♥到这来 我不知道该怎么办?
Don't say nothing. You gotta help me.
什么都不要说 你得帮我
Talk to your stepfather. I can't talk to him.
去跟你继父说 我不能跟他谈
Look, I'm in the... I don't wanna know.
我现在在ue4d1 我不想知道
Call him, tell him to get you, help you, whatever.
打电♥话♥给他 叫他去接你 叫他帮你
Tony, please. I'm sorry.
东尼 拜托 我很抱歉
Don't hang up. For my dad, if not me.
不要挂我电♥话♥ 看在我爸的份上
He's been dead two years.
他已经死两年了
The expiration date on your bullshit was last week.
让你为非作歹的期限 只到上礼拜为止
When you did the same, you got forgiven.
可是当你做了同样的事情 却可以被原谅
Think about it. There's a difference.
认真想想 这当中有很大的不同
Don 't call me.
不要再打电♥话♥给我
Mr. X, can you play chess?
X先生 你会玩西洋棋吗?
No.
不会
I can. My daddy taught me.
我会 我爸教我的
Economic downturn, that's all you hear. But not you.
大家都说现在经济不好 不过你可不一样
You got 300 G's of Esplanade green grass being chauffeured home.
海滨广场的案子让你赚进30万
Yeah. Good job.
干的好
Jackie Jr. call you?
杰奇有打电♥话♥给你吗?
No, why? He called me.
没有 怎么了? 他打电♥话♥给我
I'm sorry. Don't apologize.
我很抱歉 不用道歉
I told him to take it up with you.
我叫他去找你
Ton, what do you want me to do? You're the boss...
东尼 你想要我怎么做? 你是老大ue4d1
We talked about this. You were gonna give him a pass.
我们讨论过了 你会原谅他这一次
But he should know.
但是你该让他知道
You don't want to create confusion, insubordination.
不要制♥造♥任何模糊地带
But more important than the decision, is that it happen in a timely fashion.
不管你的决定是什么 要速战速决
But, fuck. Why am I telling you? You know all this. You're a captain.
不过我♥干♥嘛多费唇舌? 你已经知道了 你是队长啊
Chain of command is very important in our thing.
维持指挥系统的运作是很重要的
I'm sorry he called. Don't apologize.
我很抱歉他打电♥话♥给你 不用道歉
Imagine. Neither of you ever got a passing grade on any geometry test...
你们两个的几何学测验 从来没有及格过
...and then the midterm.
还有期中考的成绩
Sister Agnes shared these with me.
安洁修女告诉我的
Both of you got 96 percent correct. Remarkable.
你们两个答对了百分之96的题目 非常的优秀
I'd like to call your parents and share the news.
我要打电♥话♥给你们的父母 告诉他们这个好消息
Oh, you really don't have to.
喔 不需要这样做啦
What do you want to tell me?
你们有事想告诉我吗?
If you cooperate now, it'll be easier later.
如果你们现在合作 事情就会简单很多
All we did was study hard.
我们只是努力念书而已
I don't have to waste my time with you.
我不用跟你们浪费时间
It was your urines Mr. Lubimov spent hours scrubbing.
可怜的是鲁宝先生 花好几个小时刷你们的尿渍
Your DNA was an exact match. Oh, jeez!
你的DNA检测结果符合 天啊!
He peed first! I didn't even have to pee till he did it!
是他先尿的! 我是跟在他后面尿的!
I could take another test, you could watch.
我可以再考一次 你可以在旁边监考
He's back. Junior Soprano beat cancer?
他重现江湖了 小索战胜癌症了?
As far as anyone can tell. This prick is laughing at us.
应该是这样 这个混♥蛋♥在嘲笑我们
We get another crack at him? Judge sets a trial date in 30 days.
我们还要再抓他吗? 法官决定30天后再审判
Good.
很好
Tony?
东尼呢?
We had the lamp problem.
我们有台灯问题还没解决
Can't we use the nephew? He's been made.
那个侄子呢? 他已经成为家族成员了
What about what we did with Banners?
巴诺斯的部分呢?
Moltisanti is engaged. To a lovely thing called Adriana La Cerva.
莫特桑提订婚了 他的未婚妻是艾德莲娜拉瑟渥
Good.
很好
Would you ask Deborah to come in, please?
请黛伯拉进来好吗?
May I point out, all she's done is background checks.
她只有做背景调查经验
Where'd you start?
你当初从什么开始做起的?
Deborah.
黛伯拉
How would you like a new best friend for the next nine, 10 months?
未来的九到十个月 你想不想交个新朋友?
Let me put it this way: How big can you make your hair?
我换句说好了ue4d1 你的发型能变多少?
No! Your pawn can only move two spaces on the first move.
不对!你的兵第一次动的时候 只能走两步
Sorry.
抱歉
There.
这样
You're done for. We just started.
你完蛋了 我们才开始玩而已
Yeah, but the way she's developing her knights...
对 可是从她摆马的位置看来ue4d1
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表