剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Getting him worked up with theories.
灌输他那些想法
He was talking weird. What do we do?
他那天说了些奇怪的话 我们该怎么办
We brought him over from Junior to keep an eye on him.
我们从小索那把他带来 就近监视他
So that's what we'll keep doing.
我们就继续这样
Make no mistake, part of this guy loves you.
不要犯错 这个人是喜欢你的
But it's gotta be hard coming in to work...
可是每天上班ue4d1
...Iooking in the eyes of the guy who had your brother whacked.
都得面对杀死自己弟弟的人 一定很难受
And even having to smile.
而且还得强颜欢笑
We always have the option.
我们总是有选择的
Mrs. Bing in motion.
宝夫人有动作了
We got the housekeeper then it's all yours.
还有佣人在家 之后就可以交给你们
Hit low to high, Carmela! And think about your grip.
从低打到高 卡蜜拉 注意握法
Fuck!
干
No, that's good. Nice extension.
不 很好 很好的伸展动作
Racket back, Carmela! Come on!
球拍往后 卡蜜拉 再来
Fuck. No, that's good.
干 很好啊
Shouldn't that housekeeper be out? Take a look.
佣人不是应该出门吗 看一下
Okay, guys, collect.
好了 两位 集♥合♥
Ade, let me work with you here. Carm, you collect.
艾德莲 让我跟你打 卡蜜拉 你收球
Maid's car is still here.
佣人的车还在
Okay, let's just focus. Be serious and follow through.
好 专心一点 认真一点 跟着我做
Right! Almost. Okay.
对了 差一点 好
Did you hear something? I don't know.
你有听到什么吗 不清楚耶
We think we heard something from inside the sausage factory.
我们听到从腊肠工厂里 传来的声音
Hold your position.
不要动
Stand up straight. Okay.
站直 好
Here you go.
对了
See? Low to high. All right, I can't do this with you.
看 从低到高 好 我不能跟你这样做
Okay. Sorry.
好 抱歉
She's leaving the court.
她要离开球场了
Der Bingle's leaving the Bing too.
老大哥也离开酒吧了
Hey, watch it!
嘿 小心
This does not look good. Mrs. Bing bearing north on Grand View Avenue.
情况不妙 宝太太往 景观大道北边走了
She's on Boxwood Road. She's heading toward the factory.
她现在在巴斯伍德路上 正朝着工厂方向前进
Abort. Repeat, abort!
计划中断 重复 计划中断
S.E. Team, get the hell out of there.
东南小组 快出去
Abort, Andy. It's not a go. Repeat, we are not a go.
计划中断 安迪 重复 计划暂停
Must be a crisis with a kid. I place Baby Bing in the school.
一定是孩子出了状况 小宝在学校啊
Unit 5, report. A big Roger from this end too.
第五组 报告 收到
She went in her room. She told a friend she was gonna sleep.
她进去房♥间 告诉朋友她要睡了
Think somebody made us? I don't know.
是有人陷害我们吗 不知道
But we're finished for today, ladies and gentlemen.
不过今天到此为止 各位
Ten years. Ten fucking years he said this thing would last! Motherfuck!
十年 他说可以撑十年的 干
You said that. What are you doing?
那是你说的 你在干嘛
I told you not to put this shit here!
我告诉你别把这东西放在这里
Fuck!
干
Fuck! Never mind that. Save the pictures.
干 别管了 快抢救照片
The prom. Look at this. Fucking ruined.
毕业舞会的照片 全毁了
Mr. Ruggerio, thank God.
罗杰里欧先生 谢天谢地
The fucking water heater blew.
热水器爆♥炸♥了
Your guarantee's gotta be expired by now.
你们的保固期一定过了
Madonna.
老天
Do we have any idea what went down? No.
知道是什么问题吗 不知道
Family emergency. Plumber went there.
家里的紧急事件 水管工人过去他们家
Look, we don't have any idea what happened.
我们不知道发生了什么事
So let's not speculate.
所以不要乱加猜测
We're shit out of luck till Tuesday.
到礼拜二前都不会有好运
We'll send somebody there to stake the house out.
我们得派人过去监视房♥子
Maybe we got a long-term problem.
或许我们有长♥期♥的问题
Well, we're heading back to Quantico.
我们要回去匡堤科
We got a job in Denver day after tomorrow.
后天在丹佛有任务
A mosque.
清♥真♥寺
Morning. We'd like to get onto your property to trim some growth...
早安 我们想在你家外♥围♥ 修剪一些树木
...that's posing a safety hazard with the power lines.
因为它们影响到电线
Okay. Go around the side.
好 从旁边绕
Records show our repair department
还有 我们的纪录显示
had some crews here yesterday.
昨天维修部有同仁过来
Were you affected by the shortfalls? Yesterday?
你有受到影响吗 昨天
No.
没有
The people next door had some trucks go up there.
我有看到隔壁有卡车进出
But, no, we're fine.
可是我们没受到影响
How about them? Do you know if everything's okay over there?
那他们呢 你知道那里情况还好吗
As far as I know.
我不清楚
Well, we'll go talk to them. Probably you should.
我们会去问他们 对
They're in the M... Pardon?
他们是ue4d1 不好意思
Nothing. They're different.
没事 他们不太一样
For this neighborhood, they're different, that's all.
对这个社区来说 他们是很特别的住户
Well, we'll get busy in the back. Thanks.
那我们去忙了 谢谢
Still nothing out of the ordinary. Is the kid home sick?
还是找不出异状 是小孩生病了吗
I don't see him. I see an arm, piece of robe...
我没看到他 我看到一只手 一件睡袍
...it could be Tony. He's eating Sugar Pops.
可能是东尼 他在吃早餐
Wait, somebody just walked past the kitchen window. It's the maid.
等一下 有人经过厨房♥的窗子 是佣人
They're good. Fresh this morning.
很好吃 今天早上新鲜做的
How are things on Bloomfield?
布伦费尔那里还好吗
The Cuban was at the casino.
那古巴人昨晚去赌场
Big John's okay with a 60-40 split because we own the building.
大约翰答应六♥四♥分帐 因为大楼是属于我们的
What the hell? What?
搞什么 什么
The fuck? Is that Pat Parisi?
该死 那是佩特帕瑞西吗
Oh, shit!
该死
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
He's drunk!
他喝醉了
I told John, "Look..."
我跟约翰说 "听着"
Let's talk downstairs.
到楼下去说
Motherfucker.
该死
I don't understand this at all.
我搞不懂
Cocksucker.
混♥蛋♥
What's up, lke?
什么事
What happened at the Soprano house was, the heater blew.
结果索波诺家的事情 是热水器爆♥炸♥
Our unit saw Ruggerio haul the old one out.
我们的人看到罗杰里欧 把旧的拿走
Ruggerio. A plumber? Why?
罗杰里欧 水管工 怎么样
My sister was friends with Mrs. Ruggerio.
我妹妹跟罗杰里欧太太是朋友
Yeah, that's Mr. Ruggerio's neighborhood.
对 罗杰里欧负责那个社区
We have to get it in before our warrant goes stale.
我们得在搜索令失效前进去
Boy, we've had every one of Tony's phones bugged for four years.
我们已经窃听东尼的电♥话♥四年了
The guy says less than Harpo Marx.
这个家伙说的话比哈波马克斯还少
Next Tuesday the wire drop's a go.
下礼拜二一定得把窃听器装好
Der Bingle has left the building.
老大哥离开了
They fucking made me.
他们知道我在这
Wire drop is still a go.
装窃听器的计划没改变
Confirming access to switching box.
确认电源开关的位置
I'm going in.
我要动手了
Unit 2, Mrs. Bing in motion.
二号♥ 宝太太开始行动
Just the maid and it's yours, team. Copy that.
只剩下佣人 组员 收到
Siren wire is cut.
警报器已经切除
The teacher knows nothing.
老师什么都不知道
Why do you quarrel with him always? English is his first language...
为什么你总是要跟他斗嘴 英文是他的母语
He waste our time with those trick questions.
他问那些怪问题根本是浪费时间
"Stop. Men at work."
"停下来 工作的人"
How do we know it doesn't mean, "
我们怎么知道那不是
Stop all men who are working"?
所有工作的人停下来"的意思
He shouldn't have taken a point.
他应该要说清楚
He thinks I'm a hack cabbie from Pakistan.
他觉得我是从巴基斯坦来的 计程车司机
Please, where are you going? I'm going back to work!
拜托 你要去哪 我要回去工作
Excuse me? You scared me.
不好意思 你吓到我了
Sorry. Is the West Essex Language School around here?
抱歉 西艾塞克语言学校 在这附近吗
There. Is it coed?
在那里 是男女都收吗
What? You wouldn't happen to be Polish?
什么 你不会是波兰人吧
Yes.
我是
That's... My grandmother is Polish.
真巧 我祖母也是波兰人
It's locked today.
今天上锁了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表