剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
That's too bad. I said lunch meeting.
真糟糕 我不是说要一起吃午餐吗?
You want a drink?
要喝酒吗?
Lose the glasses.
把眼镜拿下
I'm gonna say a few things.
我要讲一些事
I'm gonna say some bad words, and you're gonna have to deal with it.
一些不中听的话 你得自己去处理
I know what you think. You think I clipped your uncle.
我知道你在想什么 你觉得我砍了你叔叔
You'd be a shithead to believe I didn't do it.
笨蛋才会相信我没砍他
But I didn't.
可是我真的没有
And I got some bad news for you. Look at me.
我还有个坏消息要告诉你 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Your uncle was a rat. No fucking way!
你的叔叔是个叛徒 不可能!
Sit down. Sit the fuck down.
坐下 给我坐下!
He was a rat. He's in the Witness Protection Program.
他是个叛徒 他得到证人保护计划的保护
That's my father's brother. I'm a member of your family, almost.
他是我爸的兄弟 我也算是你家的一分子
You think I'm the only one that knows this about Richie?
你想我会是唯一知道 瑞奇事情的人吗?
You ask anybody. This hurt all of us.
你随便去问 大家都受害了
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Your dad and me, you know how close we were?
你知道你♥爸♥跟我以前有多要好吗?
He never wanted this for you. He wanted you to be a doctor.
他从不希望你变成这样 他希望你能当个医生
Give me a fucking break.
拜托
Let me tell you something. Besides the money, doctor's a powerful position.
让我告诉你 除了钱以外 医生还很有权势
I'm no doctor.
我不可能当医生
Know how hard you have to work to get your MD? How many years?
你知道要拿到医学博士有多难吗? 要几年你知道吗?
I was thinking osteopathy, but I don't have the grades for that.
我本来想去当骨科医生 可是我的成绩根本不够好
You're not gonna drop out of Rutgers?
你不会想从罗格斯大学休学吧?
No. But those premed courses almost killed me.
没有 可是那些 预科的课把我给整惨了
I only did it because my dad was sick.
我是因为我爸生病才这么做的
But you should know he never wanted this life for you.
可是你要知道 他并不希望你过这样的生活
And I'll tell you something. I don't want it for my son, either.
老实告诉你 我也不要我儿子步入我的后尘
Come on! Let's go, I wanna see you hit them! Get off the ball!
加油!上啊! 我要看到你们打垮对方!
Fourth and three and this cetriolo is going for it? With that offense?
第四局剩三分钟 他们还要继续? 在这种进攻队伍之下?
Why's my kid still on the bench?
为什么我儿子还坐在板凳上?
The coach will let him in. They all get to play one quarter.
教练会让他上场的 大家都是轮流上场一局
Pucillo in for Sposato!
普奇罗入场 史普萨托下场!
Pucillo played already! Put my kid in!
普奇罗已经打过了 该换我儿子上场!
It's the rules.
这是规定啊
I told you they wouldn't make it.
我说过他们不会成功的
Are you fucking crazy, ref? What?
你疯了吗 裁判?搞什么?
What did you say? Come here and say it!
你说什么? 过来说给我听!
Romano. The periodontist. Get off the field!
那是罗曼诺 牙科医生 给我下场!
I'll rip your heart out!
我要把你的心挖出来!
Look. Anthony's going in. All right, A.J.!
看 安东尼要上场了 好啊 安东尼!
Okay, defense, 41 stack.
好 防卫 41队形
A.J.! Stick 'em, baby! Stick 'em! Do it!
安东尼!打垮他们! 上啊!
Fumble! Fumble!
漏接! 漏接!
Up! Up! Everybody up! Wait, get up.
起来!起来!大家快起来
It's A.J.! Yeah! Yeah! Good job, A.J.!
是安东尼!耶! 干的好!安东尼!
Good job, good job. Yeah!
干的好!干的好!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
That's my son.
那是我儿子!
You got a nose for the ball, and that can't be taught.
你有打美式足球的天分 这是教不来的
But you gotta have leverage and footwork.
可是你还得学技巧跟脚法
I remember hitting that sled till my shoulder was raw.
我还记得以前都会练习 练到肩膀破皮为止
But then you reward yourself.
不过辛苦一定会有收获
So I'll take you to Stewart's and buy some dogs.
所以我要带你去史都华 买♥♥些好东西给你
I just wanna go home.
我只想回家
You should be riding high after what you did on the field.
你今天表现那么好 应该很兴奋才对啊
Wanna play some Nintendo? You and me?
要不要跟我一起打任天堂?
When are you gonna toss that out the window?
你什么时候才肯把那玩意丢掉?
Why? Well, all right. Play Nintendo.
为什么? 好 玩任天堂
Okay, let's go to Stewart's.
好吧 我们去史都华吧
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 对
Yeah? I need you home, Tony, for dinner.
哈啰 我需要你回家吃饭 东尼
Now? It's our busiest season. I know.
现在?现在是最忙的时候耶 我知道
It's important that we not turn into a family who eats at the counter.
可是现在梅朵不在家了 不能变成那种不在饭厅吃饭的家庭
All right. I'll be there.
好吧 我会回家
Pass the potatoes, please.
把马铃薯给我
Anthony? The potatoes?
安东尼?马铃薯?
Sorry. Every night.
抱歉 每天晚上都这样
Go ahead. Pour yourself another glass.
再倒一杯牛奶
You need good bones for those open field tackles.
你需要喝牛奶保持骨骼强壮 才能应付球赛的冲撞
So. How was everybody's day today?
今天大家过得怎么样呢?
Busy.
很忙碌
Nana was asking me where you might want to go to college.
外婆问我说你想念哪家大学
I don't know. West Point.
我不知道 西点军校
West Point? That's what you said.
西点军校? 你自己说的啊
No, I didn't. Oh, yeah, you did.
我没有 你有 你就是坐在那里说的
You said Harvard or West Point. I'd never say that. I'd never get in.
你说哈佛或西点军校 我没说过 我怎么可能进得去
Can we eat with the TV on? No.
我们可以边看电视边吃饭吗? 不行
I gotta take that. My busy season.
我得接电♥话♥ 现在是最忙的时候了
Mom there?
喂? 妈在吗?
Hey, how are you?
嘿 你好吗?
Is Mom there?
妈在吗?
Yeah, she's here. How's school? Fine.
在啊 学校一切都还好吗? 很好
Is Mom there?
妈在吗?
Is that Meadow? Can I talk? Yeah, you can have her.
是梅朵吗?我可以跟她说话吗? 拿去吧
Hello?
喂?
Did you hear what happened to Bobby Capodianco?
你知道巴比·卡波迪安科的事吗?
I feel bad. Taking your old room.
很不好意思 占用你以前的房♥间
Don't worry about it. You're all settled in.
没关系 你都已经搬进去了
You could sleep in your mother's room.
你可以睡在你♥妈♥的♥房♥间
Pass. Won't be for long.
不要 不会太久的
Bill's children go to live with their mother, end of week. I stay with him.
比尔的孩子这周末就会去跟妈住 我会去跟比尔住
A few days is not a problem. I'm glad I can help you out.
几天是没关系啦 我很高兴可以帮你
God knows my brother used to sleep like a dead man in there.
我老哥以前睡在这间房♥里 跟只死猪一样
I'm sorry about how I behaved at the cemetery.
我很抱歉之前在葬礼上的态度
Janice. I cannot give records back.
珍妮丝 我没办法把唱片拿回来
I wish you'd reconsider.
我希望你能重新考虑
I know Livia left no will, but possession is 9/10 of law.
我知道莉薇亚没有留下遗嘱 但遗物可是在谁手上就归谁
Let's not descend into that.
不要把事情搞到那么难看
Feeling in me is, she is not here to ask.
我觉得她不会来要求的
I know. I'm sorry. This is an emotional issue for me.
我知道 我很抱歉 但是这对我来说是感觉问题
I thought that if we could talk one-on-one...
如果我们可以面对面谈
...I could make you understand how much those records mean to me.
你就能够了解那些唱片 对我来说有多重要
Just promise me you'll sleep on it.
答应我你会考虑看看
It was that fucking bird in the window!
都是窗户边那只该死的鸟!
It was a coincidence.
那只是巧合
I was making good jack! Now everything turns to shit?
我本来赌运很好的! 结果现在怎么赌怎么背!
The bird thing is if it's in the house. And that's death, not bad luck.
那只鸟不是问题所在 而且乌鸦是死亡的象征 不是坏运气
Will your mother loan me money? She's paying for her hysterectomy.
你妈会借我钱吗? 她得付子♥宫♥切除的手术费
Where's that bracelet I got you? Get rid of that stupid Range Rover!
我送你的手链呢? 你为什么不卖♥♥掉越野休旅车!
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Jesus-fucking-Christ.
该死!
Janice! Janice! Janice!
珍妮丝!珍妮丝!珍妮丝!
Janice! Janice!
珍妮丝!珍妮丝!
The fuck is this? You owe me $300!
搞什么?你欠我三百块美金!
-I ain't using. Chris, I got mugged...
我没有 克里斯 我被抢劫
That's it! I want my money!
够了!我要拿回我的钱!
Fuck!
干!
Janice call yet? No.
珍妮丝有打电♥话♥来吗? 没有
Hello, Tony.
你好 东尼
How have you been? What is she doing here?
你好吗? 她怎么会在这里?
She brings old leg. Piece of shit, made in Russia.
她帮我拿旧的义肢来 超烂的东西 是俄♥罗♥斯♥制的
I have losted weight, cannot wear it no more.
我变瘦了 根本不能再戴
Only an hour, then starts to hurt.
只要戴超过一个小时就开始痛
I'm getting married. Did you know? You told me.
我要结婚了 你知道吗? 你有跟我说过
Wish you all the best. She put into my Sprite three Halcyon.
祝你幸福 她在我的雪碧里放三颗药丸
I miss you so much, Tony.
我好想你 东尼
Let's stick to the subject. Your cousin's missing a leg.
让我们谈正事 你表妹的义肢不见了
$20,000. That's what it cost, leg she took.
她偷走的义肢价值两万美金
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表