剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You belong to this club?
你也是这个俱乐部的人吗?
Me? No. I came here to see you.
我?不是 我是来找你的
You'll have to call my office.
若是你伯伯的事 你得先打电♥话♥通知
You need a new secretary. You're not getting all your messages.
你得要找个新的秘书 很多留言都没回
For you.
这个给你
Titanium. I use one. Added 10 yards to my drives.
钛合金的球杆 我也有一支 可以增加10码的距离
Thanks, but I can't accept it. For what you've done for my uncle.
谢谢 但我不能收下 感谢你帮了我伯伯大忙
I already got one and Mr. Williams here, he don't play.
我已经有一支了 威廉先生又不打球
Right? Stupid fucking game.
对吧? 这种蠢游戏
What can I do with it? What is it, Jack?
我能拿它怎么办呢? 怎么了 杰克?
He'll just be a minute!
他等会就过去!
I could use a little extra distance. Who couldn't?
这对我应该有帮助 这就对了?
My uncle's not doing so well. Bad reaction to the chemo.
我伯伯情况不太乐观 他对化疗的反应很不好
That happens. There's nothing that I can do.
这是有可能发生的 我也没有办法
There are worse things that can happen to a person than cancer.
这比得癌症还痛苦
My uncle thinks he's gonna die.
我伯伯觉得他快死了
You know how old people are with their superstitions.
你知道老人都很迷信
He thinks it's because he went against you.
他觉得一切都是因为他不相信你
I was his surgeon, that's all.
我只不过是他的医生
You got a bee on your hat.
你的帽子上有只蜜蜂
Show that man the respect he deserves.
对他尊重一点
Answer his phone calls.
接他的电♥话♥
Cheryl, make sure Mr. Soprano is scheduled for...
雪罗 帮索波诺先生安排
Just remember it.
只要记得就好
Everybody's marriage has problems. Is he seeing another woman?
每个婚姻都有问题 他有别的女人吗?
You can make that plural. He sees other women.
是复数 他有很多女人
I look the other way. I want to help him.
我睁一只眼闭一只眼 我希望能帮助他
Do you? Moments ago you used the word "divorce."
是吗?前一分钟你还说要离婚
I said I was considering divorce.
我是说我在考虑离婚
I may be overstepping my boundaries, but aren't you Jewish?
我或许逾越界限了 你不是犹太人吗?
Is that relevant?
这有什么关系?
Us Catholics place a great deal of stock in the sanctity of the family.
我们天主教♥徒♥是很重视家庭的
And I'm not sure that your people... I've been married for 31 years.
我不确定你们ue4d1 我结婚31年了
Well, then you know how difficult it can be.
那你应该了解这当中的甘苦
He's a good man, he's a good father.
他是个好男人、好父亲
You said he's a depressed criminal,
你说他是个得忧郁症的罪犯
prone to anger, serially unfaithful.
爱发脾气又对婚姻不忠
Is that your definition of a "good man"?
你觉得这是个好男人?
I thought psychiatrists weren't judgmental.
我以为心理学家不应该太主观
Patients want to be excused from their predicament...
病人通常都希望可以
...because of events in their childhood.
从儿时发生的事件中 为自己现在的行为找到解答
That's what psychiatry has become in America.
所以美国才会有精神治疗的出现
Visit any shopping mall or ethnic pride parade to witness the results.
到任何百货公♥司♥或种族大游♥行♥ 就会知道了
What we say in here stays in here?
我们在这里说的话不会传出去吗?
By ethical code and by law.
法律上跟道德上都有这样的规范
His crimes...
他犯的罪
...they are organized crime.
是组织犯罪
The Mafia?
是黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Oh, so what? So what?
所以呢?那又怎样?
He betrays me every week with these whores.
他每个礼拜都背叛我 跟一堆女人搞在一起
Probably the least of his misdeeds.
这大概是他犯的罪当中最轻的呢
You can leave now or you can stay and hear what I have to say.
你可以现在离开 或是留下来听我说
You'll charge the same. I won't take your money.
反正我都还是得付钱 我不会拿你的钱
That's a new one.
这倒是第一次听到
You must trust your initial impulse and consider leaving him.
你得相信自己的直觉 考虑离开他
You'll never be able to feel good.
你永远都不会开心起来
You'll never be able to quell the feelings of guilt and shame...
永远都不能摆脱罪恶感
...as long as you're his accomplice.
只要你一直当他的帮凶
You're wrong about the accomplice. Are you sure?
我没有当他的帮凶 是吗?
All I do is make sure he's got clean clothes and dinner.
我只负责让他吃饱穿暖
So "enabler" would be a more accurate job description than "accomplice."
所以你不是帮凶 而是帮佣啰
My apologies.
抱歉
So you think I need to define my boundaries more clearly...
所以你觉得我应该划清界线
...keep a certain distance, not internalize my...
保持距离 而不要内化我的ue4d1
What did I just say?
我刚说什么?
Leave him.
离开他
Take only the children, what's left of them, and go.
把孩子带走
My priest said I should try and help him to be better.
可是我的神父说我应该帮助他 让他变好
How's that going?
有效吗?
Have you read Crime and Punishment? Dostoyevsky?
读过杜斯妥也夫斯基的《罪与罚》吗?
It's not an easy read, it's about guilt and redemption.
这本书不好读 内容谈的是罪恶跟救赎
And I think, were your husband to turn himself in, read this book...
我想如果你丈夫去自首
...reflect on his crimes for 7 years in his cell, he might be redeemed.
然后在服刑七年当中看完书 好好反省 那他大概能得到救赎
I would have to get a lawyer...
如果要离婚 我得找个律师
...find an apartment, arrange for child support...
找间公♥寓♥、把孩子安顿好
You're not listening.
你没有听懂我说的话
I'm not charging you because I won't take blood money.
我不拿你的钱 是因为我不拿沾了血的钱
And you can't either.
你也不行
One thing you can never say:
你永远都不能说
That you haven't been told.
你不知情
I see.
我了解了
You're right. I see.
说得对
You're poisoning me. I don't know how much more I can take.
你在毒害我 我不知道自己还能撑多久
You taking care of this young man? Dr. Kennedy!
你在照顾这个年轻人吗? 甘乃迪医生!
How you doing? I've been busy. You all right?
你好吗? 我最近很忙 你还好吗?
Don't bullshit a bullshitter. Will this work? Or should we operate?
不要废话了 这有效吗?还是要动手术?
You got a top guy here. Him?
你有顶尖的医生在照顾你 他?
I'd see him if I needed to. Son of a bitch.
有必要我也会去找他 贱♥货♥
Stay strong and keep fighting.
坚强下去战胜病魔
That's my home number. You start to feel punk, you call.
这是我的家里电♥话♥ 如果觉得不舒服 就打电♥话♥给我
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll check on you Wednesday. Take care of this young fellow.
我礼拜三再来看你 好好照顾这位年轻人
Carm. What?
卡蜜拉? 干嘛?
You sick?
你生病了吗?
Everybody else in this family sleeps all day, I thought I'd try it.
这个家的每个人整天都在睡觉 我想我也来试一下
You...
你
...depressed?
很郁闷吗?
Or what?
还是怎么了?
I figure in the division of labor around here, that's your job.
我想那是你的工作
Because, you know, if you want to go to therapy on your own or something...
如果你想自己去看心理医生的话
I notice you been tense lately.
我发现你最近情绪很紧绷
That's rich. You suggesting I go to a shrink.
是你建议我去看心理医生的
I don't have the time.
我没时间
I'll still go to yours, if you want.
如果你想的话 我还是可以跟你去
You know best.
你自己决定
That dean called today. Well, that can't be good.
教务主任今天打电♥话♥来 一定是不好的消息
I told him to put us down for the 50,000.
我跟他说我们会捐五万美金
Carmela, I gave you 5.
卡蜜拉 我给了你五千美金
Maybe I could go another 5. Maybe 10, but that's enough.
我应该多给五千 或许一万 不过这样已经够了
Tony, you gotta do something nice for me today.
东尼 你今天得替我做些事
And this is what I want. You gotta do this.
这就是我要的 你得为了我去做
All right, I'll go to 10. That should be enough for them.
好 一万 这样应该够了
I already told him 50.
我说五万
50 G's? Yes.
五万? 对
You look like you could use a night off from cooking.
你看起来需要去吃顿晚餐
What do you say we go out?
我们出去吃吧?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表