剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You know, now you're kind of... Undermining the...
结果你们现在...ue4d1 破坏了...ue4d1
It's not only skill Anthony has shown on the field, its leadership as well.
安东尼在球场上不只是技巧好 也表现出绝佳的领导能力
We feel it's against his interests to sever his relationship with the squad.
所以我们不希望他因此中断
Well, if you think that's best. – However...
如果你们觉得这样最好的话 不过...
If there is one more infraction
如果再发生类似的事件
the sentence will go into effect and Anthony will be expelled.
他就会被学校退学
Do you understand this, Anthony? Yes.
清楚了吗 安东尼? 清楚
You completely sold us out in there. What'd I do?
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我做了什么?
They're not punishing him, and you went along.
学校决定不处罚他 你还跟着帮腔
I suggested detention.
我建议学校留校察看耶
That was a charade so the football team can win the big game.
这只是一个让球队赢球的手段
We've been waiting for years for him to get off the couch.
他好不容易愿意参加学校活动
We should keep this in the family. He isnˇt getting off that easy.
而且自行处分会比较好 他不会轻易逃过的
Overall it's been a good two weeks.
基本上这两个礼拜状况都很好
What about the nightmares? None.
还有做恶梦吗? 没有
I had a dream where I lit the big torch at the Olympics.
我梦到我在奥♥运♥点燃火炬
What do you think that represented? – Well...
你觉得这代表什么意义呢? 嗯...
work has been good.
最近工作很顺利
My sales are way up.
我的销♥售♥成绩越来越好
And my performance has been commended by Mercedes-Benz USA with a plaque.
美国宝士公♥司♥还颁给我一个奖牌
What's going on with your social life? Nothing.
你的社交生活呢? 没什么新鲜事
Right now.
現在
But it's okay.
但是我不介意
What I'm going to say is a little delicate, but I think it's important.
我要告诉你一件敏感的事 但我想这是很重要的
When you called me last week to cancel, I heard a man's voice.
上礼拜我打电♥话♥给你取消门诊时 听到一个男人的声音
My car broke down.
我的车坏了
It could've been the mechanic.
有可能是修车的人
I see.
原来如此
I'm offended you put it that way. Offended? Why?
你这样问让我感到被冒犯 被冒犯? 为什么?
Well, I don't pay you to be under your surveillance.
我不是付钱让你来监视我的
How dare you?
你怎么能这样做?
You came to me after attempting suicide over the breakup with Barry.
你因为跟贝瑞分手而自杀未遂 所以才会来找我
I ask you because you're under my care.
这样问是因为我有义务照顾你的情绪
It's unprofessional to confront me this way.
这样质问我一点都不专业
Suicide is something I take very seriously.
自杀是一件非常严重的事情
The doctor in the ER said it was only suicidal ideation.
急诊室医生说我只是有自杀的念头
Is he trained to give those diagnoses? My car broke down.
他有受过专业心理训练吗? 我的车坏了
Fine.
好
I'll believe you. Thank you.
我相信你 谢谢
To the Crazy Horse, buona fortuna. Salute.
敬疯马 干杯
Club business isn’t easy, I tell you.
我跟你說 经营酒吧不简单啊
With the Bing, everybody only sees the glitz and glamour.
大家都只看到酒吧 光鲜亮丽的外表
Nobody knows what goes into it.
但是没人知道当中的辛苦
There's a lot to deal with, I know.
我知道酒吧有很多事要处理
See, it’s one thing to have a bar.
拥有一间酒吧是一回事
When you're dealing with performers
找到好的表演者又是另一回事
I don't care if it's music, tits, fire-eaters. It's a whole other game.
不管你找的是乐团、脱衣女郎 还是吞火的人
Ultimately you're relying on them to get the customers in...
最终你还是得靠他们吸引顾客
and spend money.
让他们来消费
All right. I'll take it upstairs.
好 我到楼上听
Jackie, how are you? All right.
杰奇 你好 很好
How you doing? Somebody's sitting there.
还好吗? 这里有人坐
7 and 7 and whatever my friend wants. I'm good.
威士忌加七喜 看我朋友要什么 我不用
Just 7 and 7. Okay.
一杯威士忌加七喜 好
Congrats on the club.
恭喜你开了这家酒吧
I admire your progress since you got your button.
我很佩服你 这么快就有这么好的发展
I wanted to have a sit down with you about a friend.
我想跟你谈谈一个朋友的事情
When did you want to do this? Now.
什么时候? 现在
Now's okay to chat, not a sit down.
现在可以闲聊 但现在不适合深谈
This friend was moving X at the club, and he got thrown out on his ass.
我有朋友在这里卖♥♥迷幻药 结果他被踢出去
And?
然后呢?
I wanted to ask you, as a favor, to let him keep a little action going on.
我想请你继续让他做生意
You get a piece of what he does. X is federal territory now.
你吸的也是他的货 迷幻药现在是禁药
I don't want it in my club. It would mean a lot to me.
我不想让那种药出现在酒吧 这对我来说很重要
You've got a lot of balls. Did you hear what I said?
你胆子倒是不小 你没听到我说的话吗?
What'd I say?
我怎么说?
No. End of chat.
不行 谈话结束了
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
It's all taken care of. Thanks, man.
事情都办妥了 谢啦
You just can't do it in the club. Have your customers meet you outside.
但是不能在酒吧里进行 叫你的客人在外面等
Outside where? Use your car. Or their car.
外面哪里? 你的车里 或是他们的车里
Find an alley... I got to think it all out for you?
或找个巷子... 我还得帮你想办法吗?
That's going to make things harder.
这样会让事情变的更难处理
This all happens for a good reason. Beyond anything you could know.
这样做都是为了大局着想 你不了解的
In time, everything will be revealed. You'll be back inside. Don't worry.
到时候你就会知道了 很快你就可以回到酒吧里 别担心
If that's the way it is, that's the way it is. I'll see you.
如果只能这样 那就这样吧
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么事?
What?
什么事?
I'm looking out for you here. I got to eat too, right?
我可是帮了你大忙 我总是得分杯眉吧?
Yeah, sure. I'll take care of you.
当然 我会罩你的
I'll be by every Sunday. Cool.
我会每个礼拜天去找你 好
Your father and I discussed your punishment.
你♥爸♥跟我讨论了惩罚你的方法
You're grounded for a month.
你要被禁足一个月
No Nintendo, no DVDs, no skateboards.
没有任天堂、DVD 不能玩滑板
No computer. I use it for school.
也不能打电脑 学校功课需要用到电脑啊
Get the typewriter. Dad threw it out.
去用地下室的打字机 爸把打字机丢掉了
Then use a pen. It worked for Einstein.
那就用笔写 爱因斯坦也是用笔写的
And you're going to work your ass off around here.
你得在家给我好好用功
Okay. You got no choice.
好 你没别的选择
Go to the garage and organize it. Jackie Jr. did that the other day.
去把车♥库♥好好整理一下 杰奇那天已经整理好了
See what I'm saying about him?
我就跟你说他很不错吧
Take a lesson from Jackie and get your act together.
好好跟杰奇学学 认真一点
Kid's pre-med at Rutgers, he finds time to help out.
杰奇现在在罗格斯念医学院预科 还是有时间来帮忙
And you're going to clean the gutters. What gutters?
那你去清理沟槽 什么沟槽?
On the roof. Where?
屋顶上的沟槽 哪里?
On the edge. They collect water. What?
屋檐啊 那里会积水 哪里?
Don't get smart! I don't know.
不要给我耍心机 我真的不知道
The drainpipes for the rain?
雨水的排水管?
Come here.
过来
Very good. A lady of discerning taste. Come on!
很好 有品味的女士 过来!
I told you once. Jackie said as long as I stay...
我警告过你 杰奇说只要我在外面...
Don't fucking namedrop me! We're going to take a walk.
不要把我摔下去! 我们去散个步
Well, right arm's still good. No?
至少右手还好好的 对吧?
你觉得这很好笑吗?
You think that's funny?
Sorry.
抱歉
Tell me what happened. I did like you said. I stayed outside.
告诉我发生什么事了 我照你的话做 待在外面
You must've disrespected them or something.
你一定是惹到他们
I didn't do fuck!
我什么都没做!
Did you mention that I sat down with Chris?
你有跟他们说我跟克里斯谈过吗?
They didn't give a shit.
他们才不管
I don't think they like you.
我不觉得他们喜欢你
I got to pee.
我得小便
Can you give me the thing?
你能把那东西拿给我吗?
Get the nurse to help you. That's what they get paid for.
去找护士来帮忙啊 不然他们请护士干嘛
Maybe she'll be fine and give you a cheap thrill.
搞不好她会让你爽一下
Hello? Kelli! Hey, hon! It's your sister. Yeah.
喂? 凯莉! 嘿 宝贝! 是你姐姐
Now this is the most crucial part.
现在是最重要的部分
You put the pasta back in the pot. You add a little gravy...
先把面放回锅里 加一点酱
And a little butter.
一点奶油
Then
然后
you put the fire back on
开火
for 45 seconds, stir it up nice. 45 seconds?
搅拌45秒钟 45秒钟?
Yeah. That way the macaroni absorbs the gravy instead of just coats it.
对啊 这样通心面才会吸收酱汁
This is for flavor.
这样才有味道
I need a favor. What?
我需要你帮忙 帮忙什么?
I need a piece. I mean, I don't need one. But...
我需要一支枪 我是不会用到啦 可是...
you know.
你知道的
Anything you want to tell me? No.
你有什么事要告诉我吗? 没有
It's just I think it's time I, you know...
我只是觉得该是时候...
What are you looking to get? What do you suggest?
你想要哪种枪? 你有什么建议吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表