剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
That really won't be necessary, but thank you anyway.
我不需要 不过还是谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你
You took these yourself? That's a village I lived in.
这些照片是你自己照的吗? 这是我以前住过的一个村落
You could send them in to National Geographic.
你可以把这些照片寄给 《国家地理杂♥志♥》
So I got back your complete surgical pathology and op reports.
我拿到你完整的手术病理报告
I feel 100%. That's good.
我觉得自己完全康复了 很好
It's possible though that there may be some malignant cells we didn't get.
不过可能有些恶性细胞没被取出
When we operate...
开刀的时候
...we have to decide how much healthy tissue to cut around the tumor.
我们得决定该切除多少肿瘤旁边的 健康组织
The margins weren't wide enough. We took a small sampling of the tumor.
但是切除的不够 根据肿瘤样本测试的报告
When we got back the complete results, it showed nodal involvement.
显示出还有一些组织
Don't blame yourself, doc. What do we do next?
不要责怪自己 医生 那接下来该怎么办?
It's called amended surgery. Oh, Jesus. Cut me again?
要做修复手术 天啊 又要把我切开来?
Mrs. Brody is here. Don't let me keep you.
布鲁迪女士到了 不要耽搁你的时间
I am kind of backed up.
我是有点迟到了
Let's schedule you for Tuesday at 6. We can admit and prep you Monday.
我们就预约礼拜二六点 礼拜一晚上入院准备
Any questions? When can he eat regular food again?
有什么疑问吗? 他什么时候可以恢复正常进食?
I'd guess two weeks.
两个礼拜后吧
Let's fill out the consent forms. One less thing you have to deal with.
先把同意书填好 少一项麻烦事
Take all the time you need. You say sign, I sign.
慢慢来 不用 你说签我就签
Tell me to crap on the Queen Mary...
如果你叫我在《玛利皇后号♥》上拉屎
...an hour later, they're hosing it down. I owe you everything.
一个小时后就看得到他们在洗船了 我欠你一辈子
How do I know what nodal involvement is?
我哪知道组织扩散是什么?
Didn't you listen? A whole issue of U. S. News on seniors and health.
你没在听吗?《美国新闻》杂♥志♥ 整本都在讨论老年人健康
"Take somebody to the doctor's," it said. Somebody to ask questions.
"去看医生时要有人陪" 一个能帮你问问题的人
You ask one dumb fucking question about my diet.
结果你问了个白♥痴♥的进食问题
Angie? Carmela, hi.
安琪? 卡蜜拉 嗨
What a surprise. I didn't know you shopped over here.
真是惊喜 我不知道你会在这买♥♥东西
They're running a special on lams. Every penny counts.
今天羊肉打折 能省则省啊
How are you doing, Angie, with Pussy gone?
大普西离开后你还好吗 安琪?
I tell you, shopping for one is no picnic.
一个人买♥♥菜简单多了
Why don't you come for dinner? It's just me and Tony.
你要不要来吃晚餐? 家里只有我跟东尼
Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and Tony won't show.
搞不好东尼不会回家呢
That's Cocoa's worst time of the day. That dog is not a substitute.
科卡这时候最难过 我不能丢下他 狗不能取代人的
That French poodle is all I got left of Sal.
那只法国狮子狗是萨尔 留下唯一的东西
He disappears one day and I get a sick dog.
他突然失踪 留给我一只生病的狗
The vet says to put her down, but I want another operation.
兽医说我应该给他安乐死 但我决定要再帮他动手术
With Sal, there was nothing too good for that dog.
萨尔对那只狗最好了
But where am I gonna come up with $ 1200?
我要去哪生出一千两百块?
Tony helps out and I am so grateful. It covers the basics.
东尼帮了很大的忙 让我基本生活无缺
But anything extra, there's no way.
但是我没办法负担多余的花费
Angie, I'm sorry. That must be so tough.
安琪 真遗憾 你一定很辛苦
Anybody around here love the word "Jimmy Choo shoes"?
有人喜欢周仰杰设计的鞋吗?
No way.
骗人
Oh, my gosh, they're gorgeous!
喔 天啊 好美!
Or would the lady prefer something in gold?
还是女士想要金色的?
Say a nice, I don't know, whatever the fuck that is.
我不知道这叫什么鞋
They're all yours. They're from next season. You can't even buy them yet.
全部都是你的 而且是下一季的 外面是买♥♥不到的
What size are these? Ten.
这是几号♥鞋? 十号♥
Ten? That's Sasquatch size. I'm a 81/2.
十号♥?大脚兽才穿十号♥鞋 我穿八号♥半
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Where'd I get 10 from?
干!干!干! 我怎么会记得是十号♥?
Yeah, where?
是啊 怎么会这样?
So now what happens? I gotta give them all back?
那现在该怎么办? 得还回去吗?
Temporarily. I'll get you 81/2s tomorrow.
暂时先拿回去 我明天就拿八号♥半的回来
All of them? You swear? More even.
全部?你发誓? 拿更多回来
Since you been, you know, "in," I just can't believe the stuff we get.
自从你正式加入以后 我不敢相信我们得到的东西
It's so great.
真的很棒
Except for that Paulie. Fuck him and the Coupe De Ville he rode in on.
除了保利跟他开的那台凯迪拉克之外
He's saying you're holding back again?
他又说你不够好了?
Like I'm gonna give that prick a full share? Come here.
好像我得把全部东西 都给他一样 过来
What do you say?
你怎么说?
I love you, baby. Oh, you fucking better.
我爱你 宝贝 最好是这样
You better. I do.
最好是这样 我爱你
You could've called. Now everything's cold.
你应该打电♥话♥回来的 现在菜都冷了
That's why they invented microwaves. For inconsiderate husbands.
所以才会有微波炉这种东西 就是为了不体贴的先生发明的
Since we're alone, it'd be nice to have dinner together.
既然只有我们两个在家 应该一起吃个晚餐
Don't bust my chops. I got a lot on my mind.
不要找我麻烦 我已经有很多事要烦了
This is fucking delicious. Really. Is this the pecorino?
这超好吃的 真的 这是羊乳酪吗?
Right.
对
The hell with heating it up, it's good like this.
不用热了 这样就很好吃
I'm glad something brings you joy.
我很高兴你能这么开心
You're amazing, your cooking.
你真会做菜
I'm having lunch with our daughter's dean. You won't be joining me?
我要跟女儿的教务长主任吃饭 你要去吗?
All he wants is our money. We already shell out 40 grand a year.
他只想要我们的钱 我已经一年送了4万美金了
It's well spent. She's really learning. If she passes us by...
这钱花的很值得啊 她真的受益良多 如果她能超越我们
lf? She did that when she was 14.
如果?她14岁就比我们优秀了
Isn't that what you want for your kids?
这不是你希望的吗?
No. I want them to be backwards and ignorant.
不 我希望他们退步、没知识
And I'm gonna make sure of that by not going to lunch with some asshole.
所以我决定不去跟 贬低我的混♥蛋♥吃午餐
Fine, Tony. Don't go.
好 东尼 你不要去
Guess who I ran into at the supermarket today?
你猜我今天在超♥市♥碰到谁?
Angie Bonpensiero.
安琪波贝瑟罗
Really?
真的吗?
How's she doing?
她还好吗?
Her dog is sick.
她的狗生病了
What, that fluffy French Cocoa piece of shit? What's wrong with him?
什么?那只法国狮子狗? 他怎么了?
Her. Osteoporosis. Angie needs money for an operation.
是母的 得了骨骼疏松症 安琪需要钱帮他动手术
Take it up with Pussy.
去找大普西啊
If you can find the fuck, wherever the Feds put him.
去把他给找出来 不管联邦调查局把他藏在哪
I'd look in Arizona. Stake out all the T.G.I. Friday's. He loves their wings.
我觉得他在亚利桑那州的星期五餐厅 他超爱吃他们的鸡翅
He left Angie holding the bag. And those FBI "family values" cocksuckers.
他让安琪承担一切后果 都是那些调查局的混♥蛋♥
They let him go without his wife. Into the program?
他们让他抛下自己的老婆 你是说他加入证人保护计划?
That's right. He ratted us out. Me and you. That's where he is.
对 他出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我跟你
I don't want to hear about him or his cunt wife.
所以我不想听到他 或他那贱老婆的消息
His what wife?
他的什么老婆?
Okay, who was your oldest?
跟你上♥床♥的人 最老的是几岁?
Easy. Chuckie Periccio's mother.
简单 查克帕瑞西欧的妈
You had sex with Beverly Periccio? Yeah. A whole summer's worth.
你跟比佛莉帕瑞西欧上♥床♥? 对 一整个夏天
Okay, my turn. Who was your most famous?
好 换我了 跟你上♥床♥最有名的人是谁?
And Bobby DiTillio doesn't count. He's only famous in New Jersey.
巴比迪提里欧不算 他只在纽泽西有名
You know Penn and Teller, the magicians?
你知道潘跟泰勒吗? 那两个魔术师
You fucked them?
你跟他们上♥床♥?
Penn. And I didn't fuck him, I gave him head.
只有跟潘 而且我们没做♥爱♥ 是我帮他口♥交♥
Which one is he? The big one.
哪一个是他? 壮的那一个
They were playing AC and they're funny.
那时候他们在玩同志游戏 那两个人真有趣
He followed me into the ladies' room...
然后他跟着我去厕所
You lowlife cunt whore! Get out of my sight!
你这个贱♥货♥!滚开!
You fucking shitbag motherfucker! In the fucking bathroom?
这个该死的混♥蛋♥! 在厕所吗?
Who is it? The FBI. Come on, dickhead, open up.
谁? 联邦调查局 开门
Paulie, it's 2 in the morning.
保利 现在是凌晨两点
It's an outrage. Adriana, you there? Yeah?
我知道 艾德莲娜在吗? 怎样?
Sorry for the intrusion. Put something on and come out.
抱歉打扰了 快穿上衣服出来
You can't fucking do this!
你不能这样!
I can't? You must have not read up on the latest rules.
我不能?你一定是没把规定念熟
And put that piece away.
把枪收起来
What's all this?
这是怎么回事?
The Berezovsky brothers jacked a shipment from Milan off pier 87.
伯瑞斯兄弟在87码头 劫了米兰来的一批货
Nice goods. My broad wears a size 10.
好货 我的马子穿十号♥鞋
Patsy, pack up some of these shoes. You don't mind if I take my taste now?
佩特 把鞋子拿走 你不介意吧?
He's not taking those.
他不能把鞋子拿走啊
Make yourselves comfortable. We'll just have a look around.
别紧张 我们得四处看看
I'll still get more shoes, right? Don't know. I have to pay for them.
我还会拿到鞋 对吧? 不知道 我得付钱呢
This really sucks, Christopher! You see the shit I go through?
真烂 克里斯多佛! 你知道我受的窝囊气了吧?
Motherfucker. What?
干! 怎样?
Nothing.
没事
Leave it on. It's nice.
别关 很好听
Meadow?
梅朵?
Didn't you hear me knocking? I thought it was Vanessa.
你没听到我在敲门吗? 我以为是凡妮莎
You don't answer the door when friends knock?
朋友敲门你都不开的吗?
They keep you from studying. My first class isn't until 2.
她们会吵得我不能念书 我下午两点才有课
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表