剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I fucking love her now.
我爱上她了
Artie, do me a favor.
亚瑟 帮个忙
Don't ever fucking say that again to anybody, ever.
不要再對任何人说这句蠢话 永不
What am I, a joke?
我是笑话吗?
Yeah, a stupid fucking bald one.
对 光头的蠢蛋
Not to mention married.
而且还结婚了
Can I tell you something?
我可以告诉你一件事吗?
She's a cunt, my fucking wife.
我老婆是个贱♥货♥
A girl like Ade, that's a woman. If I still had my hair...
像艾德这种女人才正点 如果我不是秃头...
She's a young girl. You could have hair like fucking Casey Kasem.
她是个年轻女人 就算你有满头黑发也一样
Yeah.
对
Now look, go in the back, get some coffee.
回到后面去 喝点咖啡
Go home, go the fuck to sleep.
回家睡觉
I should go apologize.
我应该去道歉
Not right now, okay? Let me talk to Chris.
不是现在 好嗎? 让我去跟克里斯谈
You go home.
你回家去
Call me tomorrow.
明天打电♥话♥给我
Got a business opportunity over in Newark.
纽瓦克有个生意
Jesus-fucking-Christ.
该死
Mr. Spears for you on three.
史毕斯先生在三线
Seth, I gotta take this.
赛斯 我得接这通电♥话♥
All right.
好
What about this speeding ticket?
那张罚单怎么了?
What? I just got a letter in the mail.
什么? 我刚收到信
Throw it out.
把信丢掉
I gotta call my guy down at the DMV?
我得打电♥话♥给监理站的人吗?
It's a deplorable situation and I'll take care of it.
情况不妙 但我会处理的
Good news about the riverfront esplanade thing.
河滨住♥宅♥区空地的事情 有好消息
Just straighten the fucking ticket out, okay?
帮我把罚单的事情解决吧?
Where's your father?
你♥爸♥呢?
He stopped by the bakery. Wanted to pick up a shortcake.
他去面包店 他想买♥♥小蛋糕
He never comes empty-handed.
他从来都没空手来过
Talk to Tony?
你有跟东尼谈过吗?
No, I decided against it. I didn't even call him.
没 反正我反对这件事 我根本没打电♥话♥给他
This life comes with responsibilities.
人生有很多责任
Your old man knows that. I was asking for me.
你♥爸♥知道的 我是为了自己
Teddy Roosevelt gave an entire speech with a bullet in his chest.
罗斯福总统发表演说时 胸部还有子弹呢
Some things are a matter of duty.
有些事情是责任问题
Son of a bitch.
该死
Are you all right? I'm fine. Fucking steps.
你还好吗? 我没事 该死的楼梯
Well, here, sit down. Jesus.
好 這裡 坐下
Fuck, is that blood?
干 那是血吗?
Jesus Christ, call a fucking doctor!
天啊 快打电♥话♥叫医生来!
No, no, no.
不、不、不
It's the nodules in his lungs. It happens when he's out of breath.
那是肺里面的瘤的关系 当他呼吸不过来时就会这样
St. Dennis, is this what it comes to?
怎么会这样呢?
Get him some water! These doctors, what are they doing?
快给他些水! 这些医生到底在干嘛?
I don't know, whatever they do.
我不知道 随便他们爱怎么做
Water.
水
I want you to call John Kennedy at St. Barnabas.
打电♥话♥给圣巴尔纳伯的约翰康迪 他是肿瘤科主任
Junior, I'm happy with my guy.
小索 我很满意我的医生
What is he doing? Are you on chemo?
他在干嘛? 你有做化疗吗?
Is he giving you oxygen therapy?
他有给你纯氧治疗吗?
Junior, the cure is worse than the fucking illness!
小索 治疗的痛苦比生病本身更难受
Cocksucker! This is an outrage! You can't clip someone like this!
混♥蛋♥!这太过分了! 怎么能叫你这种人去做这种事
Junior, I want to do it.
小索 我想这样做
Eight years sitting on my ass. It'll feel good being useful.
休息了八年 我很高兴知道自己还有用处
He's tough. What if things don't go your way?
萨利很强悍 如果事情跟你想的不一样呢?
If they don't, they don't.
那就算了吧
What the fuck, I'm dead anyway.
反正我也快死了
Paul Newman's dressing makes 100 million a year
保罗纽曼的的酱料一年赚一亿
and people love my sauce.
大家喜欢我做的酱料
Arthur, you run a restaurant. What do you know about mass production?
亚瑟 你是开餐厅的 你哪懂量产这种东西?
I have an associate's in business. We can't grow unless we take risks.
我有个生意伙伴 如果不冒风险 就无法赚钱
Going into business with a gangster isn't a risk. It's a sure disaster.
跟帮派份子做生意不是冒险 根本就是灾难
It's legitimate. It's part of the revitalization.
这是合法的生意 是让景气复苏的一个方式
Newark gives tax breaks for reopening old factories.
在纽瓦克将旧工厂重新开张 就可以减税
I'm trying to work.
我正嘗試找工作
We have a chance to have our own company.
我们有机会成立自己的公♥司♥
Then why is it called Satriale's?
那为什么店名叫史崔尔?
The pork store has a customer base. Name recognition.
这家肉品店有基本顾客群 大家都知道这个店名
Vesuvio doesn't? Your grandfather opened up in the '30s, Arthur.
威苏维尔就没名吗? 你祖父在30年代 就开了这家店 亚瑟
Tony talked to this marketing guy.
东尼跟行销专家讨论过
Brand names beginning with a "V" make people think of vagina. Turnoff.
以威开头的品牌名称会让人想到 威而刚 令人倒胃口
What did you just say? Vaseline, et cetera.
你说什么? 威猛之类的
Can't you see the opportunities? To be a mob front.
你难道看不到我们的机会吗? 对 帮一个黑道老大做事
Jesus Christ, already. When are you gonna learn?
拜托你好不好 你什么时候才会学乖?
Be happy in thine own self.
要满足现状
I'm telling you, the DVD's incredible. Flat screen, fucking Surround Sound.
我告诉你们 DVD很赞 平面荧幕 环绕音效
"In this world or the next, I shall have my revenge."
"总有一天 我会复仇"
Here we go.
又来了
It's like the chariots are going through the fucking house.
感觉就像是马车在客厅里 穿梭一样
Skateboard's not enough.
滑板是不够的
Sweetheart, more water, please.
甜心 请帮我倒点水
So I hear you got old man Bacala making a comeback?
听说你让巴卡拉重出江湖?
He didn't hear it from me.
不是我说的
I'm not butting in. Junior asked me to talk to you.
我不是想插手 小索叫我来跟你谈谈
He's just looking out for the old man.
他只是想帮他
It does seem a little extreme.
这的确有点过分
But my man Gigootz knows what he's doing.
但是我的手下吉古斯知道自己在干嘛
Glad I have your fucking approval. Whatever you say, cappy.
感激你的同意 随便你怎么说
Here it is. For you, Junior, and anybody the fuck else.
好吧 对你、对小索 还有任何人来说
Gigi's captain. He gave the order.
吉吉是队长 他负责下命令
I okayed it. End of fucking story.
我同意他的命令 就这样
Tony, no offense. Obviously it's your call.
东尼 我无意冒犯 但这很显然是你的决定
Yeah, obviously.
对 显然是
What? Nothing.
怎样? 没什麼
It's just, you send in an old man?
只是你怎么会叫个老人去呢?
What's he gonna do, gum him to death?
他會怎么做 用口香糖殺死他?
Anybody ask for your input? No, no, I'm just saying.
有人问你的意见吗? 没有啦 我只是随口说说
You should let me do it.
你应该让我去做的
I'll take the guy apart at the joints. With him conscious.
我会把他碎尸万段
This way, sir.
先生 这边请
Whoa, it's Shaft.
哇 是警官啊
What, are you here on a stakeout? May I help you?
你是来这巡视吗? 我能帮助你吗?
I need a piece of this. Unless you wanna come over
我需要这个 还是你要到我家
check out my birdbath, make sure it's up to code.
检查我的水盆 确定符合尺寸
I'll check the computer.
我去查一下电脑
Get your ticket book. That constitutes indecent exposure.
去拿你的罚单本来 那算是在公共场合暴露啊
I no longer need my ticket book.
我不需要罚单本了
Your friend, the assemblyman, had me transferred to the property room.
你的议员朋友让我被调到器材室
No longer the scourge of Cedar Grove? Nor eligible for overtime.
不能在柏木区开罚单啦? 我也不能有加班费
Leon, take your break at 2.
里昂 两点的时候休息
Just so you know, I didn't tell him to do any of that shit.
顺便一提 我并没有叫他做这些
That's very kind of you.
感谢你的好意
We're out of stock.
现在没有货了
Tony!
东尼!
Tony, the phone! All right! Jesus!
东尼!电♥话♥! 好啦!
He'll be right with you.
他马上就来
Who is it? I don't know.
是谁? 我不知道
I'm going to Fortunoff's.
我要去佛通诺弗逛街
When are you coming home? When I'm done.
什么时候回家? 等我逛完
Hello? It's Ron. You paged me?
喂? 我是小罗 你呼叫我?
Oh, yeah, yeah.
喔 对 对
I ran into that guy, the traffic cop?
我碰到那个交通警♥察♥
It's done, already taken care of. I know, it's just...
我已经处理好了 我知道 只是...
You got him busted off the street? Isn 't that what you wanted?
你把他调走? 你不是希望这样吗?
Yeah, but it's kind of harsh, no?
对 但这样有点太狠了吧?
I spoke to his unit commander.
我跟他的小组长谈过
Nobody likes him. He's a rabble-rouser.
没有人喜欢他 他很爱煽动
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表