剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I can't, Jackie.
我不能 杰奇
What?
怎么了?
You won't go with me but you'd go with that black guy?
你不想跟我在一起 但你想跟那个黑人在一起?
It's not that I don't want to go.
我不是不想跟你在一起
I've been hurt.
我受过伤害
Just give me some time, okay?
给我一些时间 好吗?
as street corners are heaps of crumbled wrath and masonry.
到处都是残垣败壁
Darling Christmas gift... Three shuttles remain now...
温馨的耶诞节礼物ue4d1 还有三个太空梭ue4d1
It makes me crazy.
我快被逼疯了
Rosalie, all of them, they're already hiring the caterers.
罗莎莉 他们已经雇了外烩厨师
We married young, but those two, emotionally they are much younger.
我们很早结婚了 但他们两个在心智上比我们更不成熟
Until then, here's how you'll get your thrills:
在那之前 这就是让你兴奋的好方法
The Mercedes-Benz coupes and convertibles.
宝士双门轿车跟敞篷车
Earth to Tony.
地球呼叫东尼
Thinking of getting one of those.
我想买♥♥辆那样的车子
What, a Mercedes?
什么?买♥♥宝士?
Go ahead. It's a cute car.
好啊 那是辆好车
Did you hear? T dis-invited Ralph to Thanksgiving.
你听说了吗? 东尼不邀瑞夫一起过感恩节
No shit. Madonna.
不会吧 我的老天爷
Tony sees the big picture.
东尼很有远见
Oh, little Paulie.
小保利
This prick treating you okay? No complaints.
这个混♥蛋♥有好好对待你吗? 好的很
Little Paulie, everybody, I'm gonna buy you an egg cream.
小保利 大伙们 我请你们喝蛋蜜汁
So how are things going over there, you know, with our friend?
我们的朋友还好吧?
They're the same. What's he saying about me?
他们还是老样子 他是怎么说我的?
To me? Nothing. He knows better.
跟我吗?他没说 他很上道
He's still breaking my balls though about taking orders from me.
但他还是不喜欢 听命于我
It's your job to make my job easier.
你的工作是让我能够轻松工作
I'm not complaining. You asked me. He's a frustrating guy.
我不是在抱怨 是你问我的 他是个讨人厌的家伙
I don't know how things are gonna go.
听着 我不知道结果会怎么样
He might not go away.
或许他不会离开
It's not just him. This Freon deal. We're renovating at the house.
不只是他 法瑞安的生意 我们重新装♥修♥过房♥子
I got two kids going to college.
我还得供两个孩子念大学
Hey, hang in there. You're doing a good job.
嘿 等一下 你做得很好
Did you see those bags? Fucking stress is killing him.
你看到那些袋子了吗? 压力快逼死他了
Yeah.
对
Maybe he wants my fucking job.
或许他要我的工作
thirdyear Randy Moss. It's a matter of honor, because everyone in Texas...
兰迪摩斯的第3年 这事关荣誉 因为在德州每个人ue4d1
Sure you don't want to eat? No, thank you.
你真的不想吃? 对 谢谢
Johnny, please, don't get up.
强尼 拜托 别起来
I'm off to physical therapy, hon.
我要去做物理治疗 甜心
Used to be some hoofer, poor thing. Takes a terrible toll on the joints.
她以前是个好舞者 可怜的小东西 结果关节受了重伤
Heard what he did with Thanksgiving? It's not good, Ralph.
你听说他在感恩节做了什么吗? 那不是件好事 瑞夫
Tell me what I did to this guy. Turned down a drink? I wasn't thirsty!
告诉我我对这家伙做了什么? 我拒绝跟他喝一杯?我又不渴
Ever since I'm back from Miami, he's up my ass.
我从迈阿密回来后 他就跟我过不去
I'm earning with three hands here and he's still not satisfied.
我鞠躬尽瘁 他还是不满意
And then he fucking hits me?
然后他还打我?
He's not leaving me a lot of options. Don't talk crazy.
他没给我太多的选择 别说疯话
You wanna commit suicide, pills are a lot easier.
你想自杀的话 吞安♥眠♥药♥还比较容易
What would Carmine say if I wanted to switch families, come with you guys?
如果我说我要换家族 跟你们一起做事 卡明会怎么说?
Carmine doesn't know who you are. You could tell him.
卡明不知道你是谁 你可以告诉他
Ralph, listen to me. As a friend, I know Tony can be difficult.
瑞夫 听我说 身为朋友 我知道东尼很难相处
His father was the same. They need someone to demonize.
他老爸也一样 他们得丑♥化♥某个人
New York and Sopranos have long-standing ties. That won't change.
索波诺家族在纽约立足已久 那一点是不会改变的
Not for you or anybody else.
你跟任何人都办不到
You want me to be frank?
你要我说实话吗?
You brought it on you with that girl. A: She was a whore.
这是你那样对那个女孩的报应 一 她是个妓♥女♥
B: She hit me.
二 她打我
And that wasn't my kid she was carrying.
她怀的不是我的孩子
It was the fucking coke.
都是古♥柯♥碱害的
I should have never started with that shit.
我不该染上那个玩意
Fucking Miami, it's all over the place.
该死的迈阿密 那里到处是古♥柯♥碱
Tell Anthony you're sorry. I was high, I admit it.
跟安东尼说你很抱歉 我承认我是嗑药嗑昏头了
And I'm not doing it anymore.
我不会再犯
"Tony, I'm sorry..." What good would it do?
"东尼 我很抱歉ue4d1" 那么做有什么好处?
It might save your life! He hit me.
或许那能救你一命 他打了我
He was wrong. Believe me, he knows.
他错了 相信我 他知道
People are laughing behind my back. Talk to Tony. He'll make it right.
大家都在背后嘲笑我 跟东尼谈一谈 他会解决的
At this point, how?
在这个时候?怎么做?
I don't know.
我不知道
Would you take capo of your crew?
你会接纳角头吗?
No. No, I wouldn't. No fucking way.
不 绝对不行
Ralph Cifaretto came by.
瑞夫西法多来过
What'd he want?
他有什么事?
A fully fueled jet and a safe trip to the pope?
一架加满油的喷射机 以及安全保护他回到教宗身边?
He's scared since you canceled dinner.
你取消晚餐约会后他觉得很害怕
If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.
如果你的对手脾气暴躁 就要激怒他
Yeah, well, he wants to apologize. Oh, really?
对 他想要道歉 真的吗?
Would that put this to rest?
那能平息这件事吗?
If it's sincere, it might relieve me of an unpleasant decision.
如果他是真心的 这或许会让我陷入两难
They're about to break ground on the Esplanade.
滨海购物中心 就要破土了
We're talking about millions.
这笔生意价值数百万
Be nice to have a man in there who feels appreciated.
如果那边有人感激你 这可是件好事
It wouldn't hurt to throw him a bone.
给他一点好处没什么大不了的
Like what?
譬如说呢?
Capo. No fucking way. Never.
角头 绝对不行
You heard what he did. That poor girl just turned 20.
你听说他干了什么好事 那可怜的女孩刚满20岁
Capo's what he mentioned. I threw cold water on it right away.
那只是他的提议 我马上回绝了
But she was a whore, Tony.
但她是个妓♥女♥ 东尼
I don't want to talk about that ever again. You understand me?
我不想再谈那件事了 你了解了吗?
It was just a suggestion. Keep a happy shop.
我只是给个建议 希望大家合作愉快
You weren't gonna stick your beak in. Can't two friends talk?
你没办法闭上嘴巴 朋友不能谈谈吗?
I talked to him. He's delighted you wanna see him.
我跟他谈过了 他很高兴你要见他
Great. He said that? That's great. That's fucking great news.
太棒了 他是那么说的吗?帅啊
What'd I tell you?
那是个天大的好消息 我是怎么说的?
The other thing, what's he gonna do to make that right?
还有一件事 他打算怎么解决问题?
He indicated he's open to working something out.
他说他会广纳建议
Thank you. Thank you. Anything. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 感激不尽
thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Fabian. Fuck you doing up before noon?
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 你在中午前起床做什么?
I'm moving out. Over to Dov's. Beanie boy?
我要搬到多夫那里
Beanie boy?
那个小鬼?
His reserve unit in Israel got called up.
以色列召他回去做后备军人
God bless America, huh?
天佑美国
Listen, you find yourself short on X,
听着 如果你没药了
I know a guy.
我认识一个家伙
X? What?
药? 什么?
I'm trying to do you a favor.
我想帮你忙
And that bullshit your future father-in-law pulled on Thanksgiving?
你知道在感恩节时 你未来的丈人干的好事吗?
He knew I had no intention of going. He's trying to save face.
他知道我无意过去 他只是想帮自己保住一点面子
He stooped so low, he had his wife lie to your mother.
他太低级了 他要他太太骗你妈
Whatever you need, give me a call. Be good.
不论你需要什么 打电♥话♥给我 乖一点
The woman is 50 years old. Sometimes I just wanna scream in her face:
那女人50岁了
Sometimes I just wanna scream in her face:
有时候 我想当着她的面大叫
"Quit whining! No wonder he left you!"
"别抱怨了 难怪他会离开你"
Her supervisor looks at her cross-eyed and I get a call at 3 a.m.
她的督导斜眼看她 我在凌晨3点接到电♥话♥
She wants to talk about how her father used to laugh at her when she was 7.
她想谈她7岁的时候 她爸爸常嘲笑她
Did she call your emergency number? That's not the point, Elliot!
她打你的紧急电♥话♥? 那不是重点 艾略特
Oh, these fucking interruptions.
我讨厌被打扰
I was raped. You have feelings, and who listens?
我被强♥暴♥ 你有感觉 谁会听你说话呢?
That's right, damn it.
没错 该死
I have to sit there and take care of these people hour after hour.
我得坐在那里 日复一日照顾这些人
With all their problems. And some of them are very real.
倾听他们的问题 有些问题非常真实
And very serious. And I'm sorry. I care,
也非常严肃 我为他们感到抱歉
I really do.
我真的在乎
But it's hard sometimes. I just wanna say, "I hurt."
但有时候这真的很难 我只是想说"我的心好痛"
Good. Sure. That's why you're here.
很好 那当然 所以你才会到这里来
I'm sorry, Elliot.
对不起 艾略特
No need to be sorry.
你不需要说抱歉
You've been through such trauma.
你吃了很多苦
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表