剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Hi, Ed.
卡蜜拉 嗨 艾德
This is my friend.
这是我的朋友
Adriana La Cerva, Ed Restuccia.
艾德莲娜拉瑟渥 这位是艾德瑞斯杜奇亚
I'm delighted to teach a pal of Carm's.
很高兴可以教卡蜜拉的朋友
My most disciplined student.
她可是我最优秀的学生
Perfect muscle tone doesn't hurt either.
肌肉状态也最佳
I have to apologize, Carm.
不过我很抱歉 卡蜜拉
I thought I called everybody.
我以为我已经通知到每个人
I won't be teaching here anymore.
我不再这里教网球了
Everything's all right? Basically.
没事吧 还好
Kitty got this dot-com job in San Diego,
凯蒂在圣地牙哥找到网路方面的工作
so we're moving.
所以我们要搬家了
I didn't even know you were married. Yeah.
我不知道你结婚了 对
But you're in luck. Birgit is taking over.
不过你运气很好 这位布莱姬要接替我教课
How wonderful. I never even played once.
真好 我没打过网球
That's why you're here.
所以你今天才要过来这里
Carm, I was wondering about letters of recommendation...
卡蜜拉 我想请你写推荐函
Kitty's company sells antiques, so if you wanted a piece...
凯蒂的公♥司♥是在网路上卖♥♥古董的 如果你要
No antiques. My house is traditional.
不 我家是很传统的
I'm cutting into your lesson.
抱歉 我占用你的上课时间
Carmela, bye. Nice meeting you. Take care.
卡蜜拉 再见 很高兴认识你 再见
Baby Bing is leaving school property. On it.
小宝离开学校了 我会看着他
Taking orders. Snapple.
要吃什么 思拿多
Me too. I only got 2 bucks.
我也要 我只有两块钱
Mrs. Celeste almost saw my board.
差点被克雷斯塔老师 看到我的滑板
What a retard rule: "No boards."
"不准带滑板" 什么烂规定
They can't see how useful boards are.
他们不懂滑板有多好用
In the cafeteria, each person could just roll past the food...
如果在餐厅 大家都可以滑来滑去
...and make their decisions. - Yeah.
然后决定要点哪一道菜 对啊
That food tastes like ass.
反正食物超难吃的
Hit it!
好 打开
I had enough for one. Give me a hit.
我只买♥♥到一瓶思拿多 给我喝一口
Don't backwash.
不要喝了又吐出来
I won't do anything for this school.
我才不想参加学校任何活动
Mom's all, "Get involved."
我妈一直叫我"要参加活动"
I am. With boarding. It's Egon.
我有啊 我有溜滑板 是伊刚
Hey, Kosma!
嘿 柯斯玛 好啦
Where you been? Orthodontist.
你去哪 去看牙医
What class you ditching? Assembly.
你翘什么课 学生集♥会♥
Excellent jersey. Yeah.
你的上衣很酷 对
Wait. You went out for JV ball? Yeah.
等等 你去参加校队 对啊
Mr. Quadriplegic, remind me not to visit you in the hospital.
瘫喝先生 记得提醒我 不要到医院去看你
That is a cool shirt. Yeah.
这件T恤很酷 对啊
What position? Douche bag.
打什么位置 灌洗器的位置
Okay, cut it!
好 停止
Y'all should have come.
你应该跟我们去的
Where'd you go? We started off at Smoke's, as usual.
你们去哪里 我们一开始去史墨客
But we wound up at this place, Ruby Foo's...
不过后来去了卢比福斯
...round Broadway and 65th, or something.
大概在百老汇跟65街口
It was so fun. God, did I get hammered!
很好玩耶 我真的喝醉了
Don't you have a quiz today?
你今天不是有考试吗
Fresh Week. What do they expect?
新鲜人周今晚才结束 他们想怎样
I'll study now.
我会开始念书
I have a bio lab. I haven't read it.
我有生物实验 都还没念
Still miss New Jersey?
还是想念纽泽西
It's only, like, half an hour away.
开车不过半个小时就到了
It's just this transition. It's a lot of work.
我只是不习惯新环境 需要很多时间来适应
New York is an experience that unalterably changes a person.
我觉得纽约的生活经验 会真正改变一个人
It is really great. And all this freedom of college.
真的很棒 再加上大学这么自♥由♥
When did you have your last cocktail?
你最后一杯酒是什么时候喝的
11:30 this morning.
今天早上11点30分
Jesus, Caitlin.
天啊 凯特琳
What is the most important right? Right to vote.
美国公民最重要的权力是什么 投票权
Special capers from Italy. Soprano kids don't like them.
义大利的酸豆 索波诺家的小孩不喜欢吃
Who wrote "The StarSpangled Banner"? Martin Luther King.
《星条旗》是谁写的 马丁路德
Stasiu, you know this. I want to eat.
史塔西 你知道答案的 我要吃饭
Francis Scott Key.
是法兰西斯史考奇
What holiday was celebrated by the American colonists?
美国殖民者最早庆祝什么节日
Martin Luther King. Stasiu!
马丁路德 史塔西
That's answer to number 49. "Who was civil rights leader?"
那是第49题的答案 "谁是民权领袖 "
Which sandwich is for you? I don't care.
你要吃哪个三明治 我才不在乎
Ready. Start shooting over here.
准备好了 从这里开始拍
Back in Lodz, I was an engineer with 20 employees...
我从前可是个工程师 手下有20个员工
...and a grant from the state to do autonomous research.
还获得国家研究补助金
It bores you?
你觉得很无聊
Don't take those out. Put them with capers. I take them home.
不要拿出来 跟酸豆放在一起 我拿回家去
That's just for Anthony Jr.
那些只是安东尼的部分
They're expecting WWlll.
他们是为第三次世界大战做准备
More likely the Colombo wars.
应该是可伦坡大战
He's got the Black & Decker. I got one of those.
他们家有百特牌的东西 我家也有
120-gallon water heater.
120加仑的热水器
My house, we shiver after showers.
在我家 洗完澡都会冷得发抖
Wait a minute. Go back.
等一下 倒回去
Look at the brown water, there.
看一下那个浊水
What, lke? You don't see it?
什么 没看到吗
Creep forward. Give us some magnification.
往前一点 放大
That baby's gonna blow.
那东西快爆掉了
Tony got about six months left on that lining.
大概还剩六个月可以用
A shame we can't warn him.
可惜我们无法警告他
During his trial we can inform him.
等审判的时候可以告诉他
Except that's at least a year from now.
不过那是一年后的事情
By that time, boom!
到那时候这东西早就炸了
Okay, now you see that lamp there?
好了 看到那个台灯没
Is that the C-140 microphone?
那是C-140麦克风吗
They took sound readings. That's new.
这种麦克风会辨识声音
They talk where the AC is loudest.
他们选在空调大声的地方说话
That's where we're placing it.
所以我们把麦克风放在那里
When's this puppy going in?
这个玩意儿什么时候放进去
Tomorrow.
明天
Okay, fellas and gals, our big day.
好了 各位 我们的大日子到了
As I speak I have Baby Bing, on time.
我说话的同时 小宝已经出门
Handing off to you, George.
交给你了 乔治
I'm on Baby Bing's carpool vehicle.
我在跟小宝的共乘车
Furio Giunta Cadillac returning.
五分钟前浮利欧开着新款凯迪拉克
Went past me about five minutes ago.
跟我擦身而过
Der Bingle's up early. He's in the Cadoo.
老大哥他今天早起 坐在这辆凯迪拉克上
Copied. I got the handoff. Roger that.
收到 我接手 知道了
How's the stock doing? Up three at the close.
股票的情形如何 收盘时涨了三块
Another two so far today. Beautiful.
目前为止又赚了两万 很好
Listen, Ton, I think we may have a problem.
听着 东尼 我想我们可能有点问题
Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous.
把电脑关了 那个东西让我紧张
We may have a problem about our friend, the twin.
我们的朋友可能有问题 那个双胞胎
Yeah, so?
是吗
Joey Fleiss hangs out at The Nest, in Bloomfield.
乔伊福莱斯在布伦费尔的巢穴混
Chip's place. Yeah.
奇普的地盘 对
Our friend is a fixture there. Joey says he's been into the booze.
我们的朋友常去那混 乔伊说他很爱喝酒
He's all fucked up. They had to pick him up off the floor.
他喝的烂醉如泥 他们得把他从地板上拉起来
Chip went to him.
奇普过去跟他说
"Pat, what the fuck? Can I do anything?" Etcetera.
"佩特 怎么了 要我帮忙吗 "
Pat launches this diatribe about
佩特开始意有所指的说
how one can smile and still be a villain.
这世界上很多笑里藏刀的人
And that he knows how his brother died and who's responsible.
结果他发现自己弟弟怎么死的 是被谁杀死的
He mention me by name?
他有提到我的名字吗
No. Me neither.
没有 也没提到我的名字
Hearing this?
听到吗
How would he know we clipped Spoons?
他怎么会知道我们干掉小匙
Twin telepathy?
双胞胎的心电感应吗
Somebody's putting ideas in his head.
一定是有人告诉他
Don't let us interfere with your game.
不要让我们打断你看球赛的兴致
May be a cop trying to flip him.
搞不好是警♥察♥想耍他
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表