剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. The dog.
喔 天啊 那只狗
What? A rottweiler, Elliot.
怎么了? 是罗威那犬 艾略特
Big head. Massive shoulders.
有大大的头跟宽宽的肩膀
Descendent of the dog used by the Roman armies to guard their camps.
从前罗马军队都是用那种狗 看守军营的
I didn't know that. Digging?
我不知道这件事 挖掘?
Who do I dig with? And who's dangerous?
我要挖掘什么? 谁又是那个危险人物?
Who could I sic on that son of a bitch to tear him to shreds?
谁可以帮我把那个混♥蛋♥碎尸万段?
Let me tell you something.
告诉你
No feeling has ever been so sweet as to see that pig beg...
我从没有这么棒的感觉 看到那个色狼
...and plead and scream for life.
哭着求我救他
Because the justice system is fucked up, Elliot.
因为司法体系根本就没用 艾略特
Richard's attorney is in this at $300 an hour.
理查请了他律师帮忙 一个小时要300元美金
Meanwhile, that employee of the month cocksucker...
可是那个模范员工混♥蛋♥
...is back on the street, and who's gonna stop him? You?
却在外面朱遥自在 谁能阻止他?你吗?
Jennifer...
珍妮佛
Civilization... Don't worry.
文明社会 别担心
I'm not going to break the social compact.
我不会违反♥社♥会♥规范的
But that's not saying there's not a certain satisfaction in knowing...
但我还是有种满足感
...that I could have that asshole squashed like a bug.
知道我可以狠狠地修理那个混♥蛋♥
If I wanted.
如果我想的话
What happened?
怎么了?
Janice?
珍妮丝?
I can't drive. And they broke three ribs.
我不能开车 他们打断我三根骨头
What did I tell you? I told you not to mess with those people.
我不是跟你说过了吗? 不要玩弄那些人
I was supposed to be married at this point.
我本来早该结婚了
Yeah? So? The man I loved died.
是吗?所以呢? 结果我爱的男人死了
This is all I fucking need. Thanks, Janice.
这下好了 真是谢谢你 珍妮丝
What? What do you mean?
什么? 什么意思?
They slapped my sister around.
他们把我妹打成这样
I have to get payback. It's always something.
我得去报复 每次都是这样
Every time I hear your voice, I know it's gonna cost me.
每次我只要一听到你的声音 我就知道又有麻烦要处理
Time. Money. You never do anything to simplify my life.
赔上我的时间、金钱 你只会让我的生活更复杂
I stole a woman's prosthetic leg. When did I get like this?
我只不过是偷了个义肢 我是从什么时候变成这样的?
You really wanna know? When Richie died.
你想知道吗? 在瑞奇死之后
Till that time, I was functioning at a very high level.
之前我都还很正常
There's only one trajectory for me.
以为只有唯一的真道可行
Really?
真的吗?
God. You see what I mean?
我的主 你了解我的意思吗?
All this soul-searching, it's always on my dime.
你所有的灵魂探索 付出代价的人都是我
I've hit bottom, Tony.
我曾经历低潮 东尼
But it's odd because I feel born again in the Lord.
但很奇怪的是 我又感觉到重生
And I prayed to God and I asked him...
我向上主祷告 我请求他ue4d1
...to forgive Svetlana for what she's done.
原谅丝薇拉娜做的事
We've been here before. With Vishnu and Richard-fucking-Alpert...
这种事已经发生过了 印度神、理查·艾波特ue4d1
...and the Coyote Spirit. You know what it always spells?
还有野狼的魂魄 你知道这种事代表什么吗?
Trouble for the rest of us. So put your fucking clothes on.
所有人都因此有了大♥麻♥烦 所以快给我穿上衣服
Seriously. I gotta get out of here.
我是说真的 我得走了
I give myself up utterly and totally to God.
我把自己完全交多托给上主
If this is the bottom.
如果这就是谷底的话
If not...
如果不是的话ue4d1
You can go now.
你可以走了
Billing needs to see you. Follow the blue line.
你得去付费 跟着蓝线走
Carmela.
卡蜜拉
Gorgeous as ever. My God, this house.
你还是跟以前一样漂亮 哇 看看这栋房♥子
You got one.
你家也很棒啊
Move to Jersey, but maybe take a little bit of a halfway step?
搬到纽泽西总得慢慢来吧?
Fucking wife of mine.
都是我那个三八♥老♥婆
Gentlemen.
各位男士
"What we do in life echoes in eternity."
"我们的所作所为回荡于永恒"
He's obsessed with Gladiator.
他很喜欢《神鬼战士》
Come on, it's a great fucking film. "Strength and honor."
这部电影很棒啊 "力量与荣耀"
Scotch and soda. Long as you're on the way to the bar.
我要威士忌加汽水 既然你要去酒吧
Ball breaker.
真是麻烦
J & B, right, Ton?
□&B酒吧是吗 东尼?
T, what do you think a place like this...
东尼 你觉得这种地方
...set John back? -Who gives a shit?
要花强尼一大笔钱吗? 谁在乎?
Landscape alone's gotta be 100, 150 G's.
光是造景就要10到15万美金
To keep up this lawn... Property taxes. Gotta pay those.
要维持这个草坪 还得煤房♥地♥产♥税
Taxes.
万万税
Use the money to fix air traffic control?
政♥府♥拿来解决空中交通问题吗?
We should fight terrorism.
我们要打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
How about that stampede in Zimbabwe? Soccer game.
那辛巴威的暴♥动♥怎么办? 足球赛啊
No assigned seating. Always a problem.
没有指定座位 一定会出问题的
You're not using the cane anymore.
你不用拐杖了
Been making my list.
我有写日志
Even bought a little notebook.
还买♥♥了本簿子呢
Good. That's good.
很好
I've been thinking about your behavior therapy idea. You got a point.
我想了你说的行为治疗 你说得有道理
I could use some help with a few things. If they can help me there...
应该会对我很有帮助 如果他们可以帮助我
...I should go there.
我应该去
No.
不
You sure about that? Because the last couple of times...
你确定吗?因为前几次ue4d1
...I've been getting the feeling that you're giving me the boot.
我总觉得你好像要把我赶走
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Hey, come on.
嘿
What did I do?
我该怎么做?
Come on, huh?
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Now, what did I do? What's the matter?
我该怎么做才好? 怎么了?
Tell me. What's the matter?
告诉我 怎么了?
Go sit over there.
去坐下来
We'll do this.
我们继续
Go.
去
It's just my knee.
我只是膝盖不舒服
It's okay. Go on.
没事的 继续吧
What?
怎么了?
I mean, you wanna say something?
你有话要说吗?
No.
没有
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表