剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Ton, will you get that?
东尼 你去接好不好?
Hello. Tony, it's me.
哈啰 东尼 是我
Don 't hang up.
不要挂电♥话♥
You know who could answer this phone?
你知道谁有可能来接电♥话♥吗?
Please. You're so conceited. Do you think I want to call you?
拜托 你少自以为是了 你以为我想打电♥话♥给你啊?
You're drinking and dialing. I can smell the Stoli.
你喝醉了才打来 我可以闻到酒的味道
Yell to your sister, not to me. My poor cousin...
去对你妹叫 不要对我大吼大叫 我可怜的表妹
...has not had her prosthetic leg.
还没拿回她的义肢
What do you want me to do? Tony, please.
你到底想要我怎样? 东尼 拜托
I miss you so much. Can't you come over here?
我好想你 你能过来吗?
Don't you ever call here again.
不准再打电♥话♥来我家
Didn't you see my favorite patient? Tomorrow.
你今天没跟我最爱的病人谈话吗? 明天
How's that going? Let's not, Richard.
进行得如何呢? 不要说这个 理查
I wish you hadn't taken him back. I took you back.
真不希望你再收他 我已再度接受你了
I see the synergy. Treat him,
我了解这当中的微妙关系了
we start seeing each other.
只要治疗他 我们就可以在一起
Richard, Richard. No, seriously.
理查、理查 我是认真的
If you want to know, he had a breakthrough last week.
如果你一定要知道的话 他上个礼拜有突破性的进展
What? Through somebody's jaw? You're right, I'm wasting my time.
突破别人的嘴吧吗? 你是对的 我是浪费时间
Better I boycott with the Italian American Foundation...
我最好抵♥制♥义裔美国人组织
...and save the world from what is it this week? Gangster?
然后把世界从《黑帮》手中救出来
The idea ABC would think of producing that stereotypical goombah fest.
美国广播电视公♥司♥竟然会 想拍那种充满刻板印象的影片
Richard, we are an advertisement for the American experiment. We did great.
理查 我们在美国发展得很成功
I'm fed up with people assuming I'm a thug because my name ends in a vowel.
我受够了别人觉得我是流氓 只因为我的名字以母音结尾
Undershirts, yelling. Hollywood gives sociopaths...
穿着贴身内衣、大吼大叫 好莱坞把这些反♥社♥会♥主义者
...the tragic grandeur of Al Pacino.
塑造成像艾尔帕西诺那样的悲剧英雄
He's an expert at this. The guy's conning you.
他是个专家 那个人根本就是在骗你
Condescend to me, Richard. It gets me so hot.
继续对我卑躬屈膝吧 理查 我觉得好火♥辣♥
Tell me about this breakthrough. You said he's alexithymic.
告诉我上礼拜的进展吧 你说他无法表达出自己的感觉
Nothing will get through.
没有什么可以改变他
Not if it threatens that straw house he's built inside his head.
除非是有事情威胁到他自己 脑中筑起的城♥堡♥
It concerns me you don't see this. Pink-slip this guy. He's dangerous.
我担心你竟然没有这种认知 叫他走吧 他是个危险人物
I'll pink-slip you if you don't do the chicken.
如果你不快点把鸡肉放进烤箱 我就会叫你走人
Is that new?
是新的吗?
Looks good. Did you bring your log?
看起来很不赖 你有把日志带来吗?
My log? Remember? You were to keep a record.
日志? 记得吗?我要你做记录
I asked you to write feelings...
我要你把感觉ue4d1
...of anxiety or memories of past anxiety attacks.
焦虑或是过去恐慌症发作的记忆 全部都写下来
My parents and the pork store. I know.
我父母跟肉店的事情 我知道
That was...
对
It was interesting.
那很有趣
Have you thought at all about that?
你有好好思考这一切吗?
How do people find the time? To get well?
大家有这种闲功夫吗? 让自己康复 有何不可?
Look, my mother's dead. I haven't had a panic attack since.
我妈死了之后 我的恐慌症就再也没发作过了
You've gone without them before. The conflicts that cause them...
你之前也有几个月都没发作 引发恐慌症的原因
...and your depression are buried deep inside you.
还有你的忧郁症 其实深埋在你的内心深处
Are you happy? Am I happy?
你开心吗? 我开心吗?
That's not even...
这根本就ue4d1
Look, I'm sorry I didn't bring the list.
抱歉 我没带日志来
I'll bring it next week.
下礼拜我会带过来
Will you ever think about bringing your wife into this?
你有想过跟老婆一起做治疗吗?
In here? Carmela?
在这里?跟卡蜜拉?
You're the one who wanted to take a proactive approach.
你是那个想采取积极行动的人
That's not in the future.
不可能
Let's talk frankly. You demanded more of me. Fine.
让我们坦白说吧 你比较仰赖我 可以
But you're not trying. I know.
可是你没有行动 我知道
The past.
过去
But shit happens in my daily life that needs attention now.
可是我每天都有很多事要操心
I got some genuine concerns, you know.
现在有一件让我很担心的事
About my son. He shies away from anything that requires effort...
就是我儿子 他对所有 需要努力的事都兴趣缺缺
...and I think he picks that up from me.
他这点大概是跟我学的
He's in football now. Carmela's as guilty about this as I am.
他在打美式足球 卡蜜拉对这件事也感到很罪恶
She indulges him.
她对他很纵容
Richard was right.
理查是对的
I've been charmed by a sociopath. Why didn't I listen?
我被一个反♥社♥会♥的人吸引 我为什么不听他的话?
Why do you think?
你觉得呢?
Why did I reject Richard in the first place?
为什么我当初会拒绝理查?
If you think about my life, it's so textbook.
我的生活真的很按部就班
Marry a man 10 years my senior.
嫁给一个大我10岁的男人
Of course Richard's gonna be protective and patriarchal.
理查当然会像个爸爸一样 很保护我
Then I reject him for being just that.
但我却因为这样拒绝他
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be safe.
寻求安全感并没有错 是人类的原始需求
I know Richard's right. I should get Tony Soprano...
我知道理查是对的 我应该把东尼索波诺ue4d1
Shit.
该死
I always thought it was that other guy. Little Augie Aprile.
我以为是另外一个人 欧吉·艾皮欧
I can't believe I revealed his name. Why did you?
我竟然说出他的名字 为什么?
Does Richard know who he is?
理查知道他是谁吗?
I think he saw it in my Day-Timer. That's why he's been so adamant.
我想他在我的行事历里看到了 所以他才会这么坚持
Because Soprano is very high up.
因为索波诺是黑道老大
If he was some button man you wouldn't treat him?
如果他只是个小混混 你就不会治疗他?
Please, with the terminology.
拜托 不要用这种形容词
You know psychotherapy is limited in the treatment of anxiety disorder.
你应该知道心理治疗 对焦虑恐慌症的疗效不大
You've medicated Soprano and helped him gain insight he's able to absorb.
你已经帮助索波诺 让他有能力探索自己的内心
It's time to send him on to a behaviorist.
现在该让他去接受行为认知治疗了
Janice!
珍妮丝!
Janice.
珍妮丝
I was cleaning up.
我在整理家里
When did you change the locks?
你什么时候把锁给换了?
The minute that Ukrainian dye-job was out the door.
那个乌克兰女人一踏出家门之后
Don't mess with the Russians, Janice.
不要惹俄♥国♥人 珍妮丝
She can have her leg when she returns Ma's record collection.
等她把妈的唱片拿回来 我就会把义肢还给她
You would've done the same thing. I'm getting calls from her cousin.
换做是你也会做同样的事 她的表妹一直打电♥话♥给我
Miss Carburetor Works of 1987?
还是你喜欢1987年 俄♥国♥牌的化油器?
Don't fuck with me on this. Give back the leg.
我玩不起 你别耍花招 快把义肢还给她
Tony, those records are yours too. It's sad that you don't care.
东尼 那些唱片也是你的 我很难过你竟然不在意
Those old albums... They're a window into Ma's soul.
借由那些老唱片 可以了解妈的感受
In fact, I'm making a documentary.
我现在在拍一部纪录片
World War II generation's music, exemplified by Ma.
主题是二次世界大战的人们与音乐 妈就是最好的例子
Who are you kidding? You're gonna sell them on the Internet!
你想骗谁?到时候你一定会 把唱片拿去网上拍卖♥♥!
I have work to do. Cleaning the cellar.
我还有事要做 对啊 要去整理地下室
Good luck finding gold. You'd make money working a real job.
祝你挖到金矿啊 找份像样的工作还赚得更多咧
Like the minute I'm out you won't have contractors tearing apart the walls.
我就不相信等我离开 你不会找人来拆了墙壁
Oh, Janice.
喔 珍妮丝
You finished? I wanna meet my bud at the gym, we're gonna spar.
你讲完没?我要去健身房♥ 跟我的伙伴打拳击
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
You know who's turning into a little mink, though? Meadow Soprano.
你知道谁女大十八变了吗? 梅朵·索波诺
Look at him perk up.
看看是谁精神为之一振
I've known her since we were kids. Speaking of them...
我跟梅朵从小就认识了 说到他们家
You did a stickup with Chris?
你跟克里斯一起干了抢劫?
I wanted to fly to South Beach. Mom wouldn't pay.
我要去南滩玩 妈不帮我出钱
Don't worry. I'm won't tell her.
别担心 我不会告诉她的
Look, kid...
看着
I'm trying real hard here.
我很努力
I know it's tough on you.
我知道你不好受
I'm the guy that's dating your mom. Dating?
我跟你妈在交往 交往?
Don't get fucking filthy about it.
不要认为这很恶心
Anyway this...
总之
This was a good idea she had, us going out to dinner.
你妈安排我们单独吃晚餐 是很有心的
Not that one conversation solves anybody's problems.
虽然并不是谈一次话 就可以解决所有问题
I'm only here so I don't have to hear her bitching and crying.
我出来是因为不想听她 在家里吵吵闹闹
The gym, huh?
所以你要去健身房♥啊
Mind if I make a stop first?
介意我先去一个地方吗?
My brother is out. He said you knew.
我哥出去了 他说你知道
I get the bad-tempered one.
我没耐心
Bashir said that this payment would be late...
贝席尔说这次的钱会晚点到
...because we had truck problems.
因为我们的卡车有问题
Three of them needed new hydraulics.
有三台需要换新的液压器
Nobody talked to me. He said you approved.
没人跟我说 他说你已经同意了
You're collecting on my routes. You gotta pay me.
你在我的路线上收钱 自然得纳我的税
Only because you say they are.
你说是你的路线 我就得相信吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表