剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
It takes tremendous strength of will and inner resource...
要像你这样 坚持在工作岗位上
...to soldier on as you do at work.
需要很大的决心跟毅力
Thank you, Elliot.
谢谢你 艾略特
I try. I really do.
我真的试过
It's just hard sometimes
只不过有时候很难
And Patient Soprano? How's all that?
你的病人索波诺呢? 他还好吧?
He offered to escort me to my car.
他说要陪我走到车边
I almost fell in his arms crying.
我差点投入他的怀中哭泣
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天啊
Paulie. Ralphie.
保利 瑞夫
You wanted to see me?
你找我?
Yeah, Tony. About what?
对 东尼 什么事?
About what? You know...
什么事?你知道的ue4d1
...to apologize.
道歉
Sit down?
我可以坐下吗?
I was doing a lot of coke.
那时我嗑了药
I said some things and I did some things...
我说了一些话 做了一些事
...that I'm sorry for.
我真的很抱歉
It's not gonna happen again.
我下次不敢了
What'd you do?
你做了什么?
I was rude...
我很没礼貌
...when you offered me the drink.
你说你要请我喝一杯
And I disrespected the Bing.
我不尊重巴达酒吧
And the girl.
还有那女孩
That shouldn't have happened. Like I said, I was doing a lot of coke.
不该发生那种事 我说过我嗑了药
I gave that up.
我已经戒了
And end of story.
就那样
And I'm sorry, Tony. Okay?
对不起 东尼 好吗?
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
Hey. How's it going, Geeg?
嘿 怎么样?吉格
Hey, Geeg. My wife made some turkey sandwiches.
嘿 吉格 我太太做了火鸡肉三明治
I'm bloated from Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving, 1982.
我从感恩节就开始胀气 1982年的感恩节
Fucking turkey. It's like Spackle in my bowels. Nothing moves.
该死的火鸡 我的肠子 跟塞住了一样 动都不动一下
You want some Metamucil? No, I hate that shit.
你要吃点软便剂吗? 不 我讨厌那玩意
Think I'll try one with lettuce and cranberry.
我要试试 生菜跟蔓越莓
Ralph around? No. Want me to call him?
瑞夫在吗? 不 要我打电♥话♥给他吗?
Please. Let's just enjoy the quiet, huh?
拜托 让我们享受一下片刻宁静吧
After decades of planning, ground was broken...
经过数十年的规划 纽瓦克的科学博物馆
...on Newark's Museum of Science and Trucking and Riverfront Esplanade.
跟卡车中心 及滨海购物中心终于破土动工
Oh, hi, Ralphie. Come on in. He's watching TV.
嗨 瑞夫 快进来 他在看电视
The project was held up by political infighting.
该计划因为 政♥治♥内斗一直遭到搁置
Nothing. He gave me nothing.
他什么都没说
Look, the fucking Esplanade. We'll need bulldozers for the money.
快看 该死的滨海购物中心 我们得用推土车来装钱
Not a thank you, not an apology. Nothing!
没有说谢谢或对不起 什么都没说
Calm down, take it easy. He let me stand there like...
冷静点 放轻松 他让我站在那里 就像ue4d1
...a servant. Scraping. Bowing.
仆人一样 我得曲躬卑膝的
Didn't even ask me to sit down.
他甚至没要我坐下
It's part of the game. He's going down.
那是游戏的一部分 我非拉下他不可
Are you fucking stupid? I don't give a fuck any more.
你是笨蛋吗? 我不在乎
I've given my life to this thing. And this is the thanks I get?
我一辈子都在干这一行 这就是我得到的感激?
It's Silvio Dante on the phone. Tell him I'll call him back.
席尔维欧丹提打电♥话♥来 告诉他我会回电
They're my children, Thorne. You seriously cannot be...
他们是我的孩子 索恩 你真的不能ue4d1
I'm so sorry!
对不起
You shut the door?
门关了吗?
Jesus, you're worse than Bobby.
天啊 你比巴比还差劲
Anybody see you come in? Yeah.
有人看到你进来吗? 有
Fuck them. I don't care anymore.
去他们的 我不在乎了
I brought some leftover turkey and stuffing.
我带了一些吃剩的火鸡 跟馅料来
Keep it. Everything goes through me.
留着吧 我吃什么就拉什么
And these drafts. I should be down in Boca.
这里风这么大 我该到波卡去的
Drafts? It's like the fucking Amazon jungle in here.
风大?这里跟亚马逊丛林差不多
What's the thermostat say? Don't touch it!
温度计是几度? 别碰它
All right.
好吧
Jesus.
天啊
Grandpa. Did he ever work for somebody named Trillo?
爷爷 他为崔家工作过吗?
He owned a lumberyard? Dad was a mason. He didn't cut wood.
他开了木材工厂吗? 爸是泥水匠 他没做过木材业
A contractor, then. Built garden apartments?
那么他是个包商 他盖过花♥园♥公♥寓♥吗?
There was a guy named Trillo. He had seven daughters. I can't remember.
有个家伙姓崔得 他有7个女儿 我不记得了
I thought you were gonna ask my advice about Ralph Cifaretto.
我以为你要问我 我对瑞夫西法多的建议
Got any thoughts? What else do I have left?
你有什么看法? 我还剩下什么?
Real contretemps you have on your hands here.
这真是困窘
You shouldn't have put Gigi in there.
你不该派吉吉到那里去
Strong, good earner, wellrespected.
他很强悍 会赚钱 大家都尊重他
Not by that crew. To them he's a Ghibelline coming over to butt in.
那堆人不尊重他 对他们来说 他是个空降部队
They don't trust him.
他们不相信他
Plus, you got Ralph now pissing in their ears.
还有你让瑞夫 在他们耳朵边说坏话
Any day, you'll have a mutiny on your hands.
哪天你得处理叛变问题
So I take Gigi out. What kind of message is that?
所以我弄走了吉吉 那是什么意思?
That you're unsure of yourself. Exactly.
你对自己感到不确定 没错
Who do I replace him with? Good question.
我该拿谁来取代他? 好问题
Great. What's the fucking answer? Who says there is one?
太棒了 答案是什么? 谁说有答案来着?
That's what being a boss is. Steer the ship the best you can.
那就是当老大的工作 你得尽力带领大家
Sometimes it's smooth, sometimes rocky. In the meantime...
有时候风平浪静 有时候困难重重 同时ue4d1
...you find your pleasures where you can.
你得尽量及时行乐
How much longer, Skip? I gotta take a leak.
你还要多久?史基比 我得上厕所
Holy Jesus!
天啊
What the fuck you looking at? Call 9-1-1.
你在看什么? 快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I don't feel a pulse.
我摸不到脉搏
I'm sorry. Thank you, Tony.
我很遗憾 谢谢你 东尼
He was a good man. Never said a bad word about anybody.
他是个好人 从来不说别人坏话
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你 东尼
It's fucking awful. He was a young man.
太可怕了 他是个年轻人
Heart disease.
心脏病
The silent killer.
沉默杀手
Hey, there are worse ways to go.
还有更可怕的死法
Even still, on the pisciatoio? Pretty fucking humiliating.
即使是死在厕所里? 那真的很丢脸
It's how Elvis died.
猫王就是那么死的
That guy in Hollywood too.
好莱坞那家伙也是
Don something. Producer of The Simpsons.
他叫唐什么来着 是《辛普森家族》的制片
So there's a vacancy. There's a lot of business to do.
现在有个空位 我们有很多生意要做
You thought about who it's gonna be?
你想要用谁呢?
Terrible. It's a terrible thing. Guy was in here twice a week.
那真的太可怕了 那家伙一星期来这里两次
Brought the kids and everything on Sundays.
星期天 还会带孩子一起来
Artie. Hey, Ton.
亚瑟 嘿 东尼
I gotta go rotate my pork shoulder.
我得去翻一下猪肩胛肉
You wanted to see me? Sit down.
你找我? 坐下
I'm making you captain.
我要升你当堂主
You are? That's great. That's fucking great.
是吗?太棒了 那真的是太棒了
Anthony, you're not gonna be sorry. Thank you.
安东尼 你不会后悔的 谢谢你
What?
什么?
I need to hear it was merit.
我得知道这是应该的
And not just because somebody was constipated and blew a gasket.
而不是因为有人便秘 把屁♥股♥撑破了
You're gonna be making a lot more money. So don't question.
你会赚更多的钱 别问了
You wanted captain, you're captain.
你想当堂主 现在你是堂主了
Thank you, Tony. You're right.
谢谢你 东尼 你是对的
I have wanted this so fucking long.
我一直都希望能这么做
Well, you know what they say?
你知道大家都是怎么说的吗?
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
许愿时小心一点 或许愿望真的能成真
So we gonna have a drink together or what?
我们要不要一起喝一杯?
So, what's this shit I hear about Tony having a fight with Ralph Cifaretto?
我听说东尼跟瑞夫西法多吵架 是怎么一回事?
On Thanksgiving?
感恩节的那件事吗?
I was there. At Tony's? Wow! On Thanksgiving?
我也在场 在东尼家?感恩节吗?
After dinner. To take Meadow out.
吃完晚餐后我约梅朵出去
Did you fuck her yet? Her body is mad ripe.
你上了她吗? 她的身材很好
Yeah, but did you fuck her yet? She's creaming for me, man.
对 但你上了她吗? 她渴望着我 朋友
You didn't fuck her yet.
你还没有上过她
I don't know if it's smart. She's Tony Soprano's daughter.
我不知道这么做好不好 她是东尼索波诺的女儿
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
See you.
再见
Jackie, come on, Vassar. That band.
杰克 来吧 那是瓦沙尔乐团
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表