剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Me, I like to know the motherfucker's going to work.
我喜欢有用的枪
And a.38
点38这种枪呢
it'll never jam on you.
从来不会给你麻烦
Plus it's small.
而且又很小支
If you want to make a point, go with something bigger.
如果你只是想吓唬人 那就去找支大的
It's not for intimidation. Just in case.
我不是想拿来吓唬人 只是以备不时之需
Yeah, I'd go with the.38.
好 那点38手♥枪♥比较好
You can have this one. I got another one under the bed.
你可以把这支拿去 我在床下还有一支
How much I owe you for it? Get out of here. Your money's no good.
这样要给你多少钱? 算了 才不要你的钱呢
Macaroni's ready!
通心面好了!
I just want to tell you that I don't expect anything from you.
我只想告诉你 我什么都不想要
Well, kindness. That's it.
除了你的温柔以外
Okay.
好
You really are in love with yourself, aren't you?
你真的很自恋 对吧?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Conceited?
自负?
Self-centered.
自我中心
"Okay." I mean there's a bunch of alternates you could've said.
你竟然说"好" 而不是其他的回答
You deprive yourself of nothing.
你一点亏都不吃
You think I'm vain?
你觉得我很虚荣吗?
I think you're wonderful.
我觉得你很棒
And her name is G...
她的名字叫做G...
My accounts are in bad neighborhoods. I know why you lie.
有些客户住在很乱的区 我知道你说谎的苦衷
But you don't have to.
但这是没有必要的
Can I hold it?
我能拿拿看吗?
It's heavy. Is it loaded?
好重喔 有装子弹吗?
Nothing more useless than an unloaded gun.
没装子弹的枪最没用了
There you go.
拿去吧
Mr. Waste Management.
废物处理先生
Come here.
过来
I mean, we're paying the school, we're buying a service.
我们可是付钱请学校来管他
If it's their opinion that he shouldn't get treated too harshly
结果学校竟然认为 不应该处罚得太重
You got to listen to the experts, right?
专家的话总是得听的吧?
What else is going on how was the rest of your week?
这礼拜还有什么事情?
To be honest? Very good.
坦白说一切都很好
Why is that? Well, that's how life is, I guess.
为什么呢? 生活就是这样吧
Sometimes good. Sometimes bad. Things come, things go.
时好时坏 事情来来去去的
How is it between you and Carmela? She was moody, now she's her old self.
你跟卡蜜拉之间还好吗? 她之前情绪很不稳 现在又好了
Maybe it was coming here.
大概是因为来这里的关系
Possibly.
大概吧
Well, you do look happy, I must say. Yeah.
我必須說 你的确看起来很开心 对啊
Went to the zoo. The zoo?
我去了动物园 动物园?
You know, sometimes you got to get away and stop and smell the gorilla shit.
有时候人总是得逃离烦人的事情 去闻一闻猩猩的味道
Good to be in nature.
回归自然的感觉真好
And the zoo made you happy. Yeah.
动物园能带给人快乐 对
I think a lot of it's because of you.
你也是其中一个原因
You put a lot of time into me.
你投♥注♥了很多心力在我身上
Now it's paying off. The progress you make is up to you.
现在有了效果 你所有的进展都是自己努力的结果
And how honest you are with yourself and me.
而且你对自己、对我都很诚实
Well, I am improving.
我的情况正在改善
You have to participate in the suffering of the world.
人得在充满苦痛的世界中 喜乐的寻求人生道理
Your thoughts have an Eastern flavor to them.
你的想法是东方的概念
I lived in Jersey my whole life. I mean Eastern
因为我一直住在纽泽西啊 我所谓的东方
in terms of Asian, like Buddhist or Taoist
是亚洲的意思 比如说佛教或道教
Sun Tzu.
孙子
I told you about him.
我有跟你聊过
We have to stop now.
我们得到此为止了
All right.
好
This is the co-pay I owe you from last month.
这是上个月欠你的
Well, you gave me too much.
你给我太多了
Well, I gave you a little extra for the good results this week.
多出来的是这礼拜有进展的谢礼
I can't accept it. Give it to charity.
我不能收 拿去捐给慈善机构
You better get your phone. I'll see you next week.
去接电♥话♥吧 下礼拜见
Hello? Hi, Mom.
喂? 嗨 妈
Hi, Jason. How are you?
嗨 杰森 你好吗?
I hate all of them. Who?
我痛恨他们 谁?
My patients. Lying to me, full of shit
我的病人 他们全都在对我说谎
with no concern for what I do or the position they put me in.
完全不考量我的处境
I just hate them. Fuck them. Quit.
反正我就是痛恨他们 管他们去死 那就别做了
Right now that doesn't sound like a bad idea.
这建议现在听起来不错
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How are you? I'm okay.
你好吗? 我还好
I need to buy a couple of expensive books.
我得买♥♥几本很贵的书
Hey, Ton, how's it going?
嘿 东尼 还好吧?
How you doing? All right, let it roll.
你好 好 转啊
I don't want any teammates.
我不要伙伴
Tony? How you doing? Huh?
东尼? 还好吗?
Are you up? No.
拿牌了吗? 没有
Take a hit.
试试看
Hit me.
给我一张
You shouldn't have listened to me. I would have hit anyway.
你不应该都听我的 反正我也会拿的
Come here. I want to talk to you.
过来 我有话跟你说
What are you doing here? You're here.
你在这干嘛? 你也来了啊
What? I was at a bachelor party.
什么? 我本来在一个单身汉派对
I got dragged here. This is what we talked about.
后来被拖来这 我不想来的 我们已经谈过了
Get your money and get out. Sorry.
把钱拿了 快离开 抱歉
I don't want to see you here again. You won't.
我不想在这里再看到你 不会的
Smarten up.
放聪明一点
Good morning.
早安
New earrings? I treated myself.
新耳环? 我帮自己买♥♥的礼物
They match. I almost bought the matching necklace.
很配 我差点就买♥♥了项链
Some restraint.
不过克制了下来
Although Christmas is coming, so... Maybe.
圣诞节快到了 所以... 大概吧
Any cannolis left from yesterday? Answer that question yourself.
还有起司卷饼吗? 问你啊
Meadow still here?
梅朵还在啊?
Jackie took her to see Aida.
杰奇带她去看《阿依达》
"I eat her"? It's the Elton John musical.
"阿姨大"? 是艾尔顿强的音乐剧
I have to say, you were right, Tony. Jackie Jr. has really surprised me.
我得承认你是对的 东尼 杰奇的表现让我很讶异
He's been a gentleman. He takes her to the city, he's great with A.J.
他很有绅士风度 送她去纽约 跟安东尼也处的好
So long as she does well in school, things could be a lot worse.
只要她学校功课不退步就好
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表