剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I caught the clap from some hippie broad I was fucking.
我当时被一个嬉皮女传染到淋病ue4d1
My dick was dripping like a busted pipe.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥流羡流个不停
Anyways, the rest is history.
总之 后来的事你们都知道
Your father and Tony was on the fast track to being made, and I...
你♥爸♥跟东尼很快就成为家族成员 我呢ue4d1
...was still a little shit here, like the two of you.
却还窝在这里 跟你们两个一样
And of course I, whatever... But that was a few years later.
当然啦 我后来也ue4d1 不过那是好几年后的事了
They get away with it? What could Feech do?
他们没被抓到? 费奇能怎么办呢
There was a sit-down.
那时候召开了家族会议
And the right people got some of their money back...
有人拿回一些钱ue4d1
...but the point was made.
不过意思已经传达到了
Your father and Tony were rising stars to be respected.
你♥爸♥跟东尼成为明日之星
Cocksuckers.
混♥蛋♥
All right, kiddies. That's enough for tonight.
好了 孩子 今晚就到此为止吧
Oh, Jackie.
喔 杰奇
Rinse those plates before you put them in the dishwasher. It clogs.
盘子放到洗碗机里之前 要记得先洗一下 不然会堵塞
We can 't help but be amazed at the instincts they possess.
他们的直觉让我们讶异
To protect all manner of livestock. To be protective of us.
他们保护所有的家畜 受到我们的保护
What can we do to protect them?
我们能怎么保护他们呢?
Nurture their defenses...
加强他们的防御能力ue4d1
...using the natural body defense system in Pedigree.
使用《宝路》的自然身体防御食品
What is wrong with me?
我是怎么搞的?
Pedigree.
《宝路》
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗?
How about right here? You would, wouldn't you? Huh?
在这里做如何? 你真的敢 对吧?
Does my car look slanted?
我的车看起来歪歪的ue4d1
Oh, shit.
该死
I have a flat.
爆胎了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
天啊
So creepy.
真可怕
Why?
为什么会这样?
I don't know.
我不知道
What?
干嘛?
What?
干嘛?
You know who did this, don't you? What?
你知道是谁干的 对吧? 什么?
I saw that look. At least don't lie to me.
我看到你的表情 不要对我说谎
What do I know about your tires? Fine.
我哪知道你的轮胎怎么会爆掉 好
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
One time.
有一次ue4d1
My ex-girlfriend, she got a little jealous and she slashed my tires.
我前女友因为吃醋 所以刺破我的轮胎
That thought went through my mind just then.
刚刚想到这件事
It couldn't have been her. The cunt that called?
但是不可能是她 那个打电♥话♥来的贱♥货♥?
My car's fucked! You work for a dealer.
我的车坏了! 你在车厂工作
You think I get free tires? So I'll pay for it!
所以我可以免费换轮胎吗? 我付钱好吧!
Why offer if you didn't have a guilty conscience?
如果你没有罪恶感 干嘛要帮我付钱?
About what?
什么罪恶感?
I don't know. Tell me.
不知道 你告诉我啊
This is fucking bullshit. I'm going home.
这太扯了 我要回家
Who else would do it? Kids, maybe.
还有谁可能这样做? 小鬼头吧
Ruin a great evening over this! Kids!
为了爆胎毁了这样一个晚上! 小鬼头!
Maybe your brother-in-law.
搞不好是你姐夫
Maybe Mr. Globe, since you're America's sweetheart this week.
搞不好是车厂 因为你是这礼拜的红人
Where the fuck do you get off?
你还狡辩?
This immigrant, alcoholic, probably HIV-laden slut...
这个酗酒 搞不好还有爱♥滋♥病的 下♥贱♥外国女人ue4d1
Whoa with that!
喂、喂、喂!
...slashes my tires and you call my life into question?
刺破我的轮胎 结果你竟然质疑我的生活?
She wouldn't do it! I slapped the piss out of her.
不可能是她做的! 我把她打惨了
Oh. Did you?
是吗?
Did you really hit her?
你真的打了她?
I don't know.
不知道
She's a poor, confused kid from an underdeveloped country.
她是个从未开♥发♥国家来的 可怜孩子
Even if she did do this.
就算真是她做的ue4d1
I'll make some calls. I'll have new Michelins in an hour.
我去打些电♥话♥ 我现在就去买♥♥新的米其林轮胎
What are these? 85-R16's? What?
这是哪种轮胎? 85-R16?
Jesus Christ.
天啊
All right, 17's!
好 是17
Gene Pontecorvo's got a card game. We could take it down now.
吉尼彭德克沃有个赌博场子 我们可以去抢劫
Are you crazy? He's with Ralph.
你疯了吗?他是罗夫的手下
Essentially, that's Ralph's game.
所以基本上 这是罗夫的场子
Even better. Fuck him and his rinse-your-dishes shit.
那更好 去他的什么 先洗碗的废话
Know what? I think he's a secret fag.
你知道吗? 我想他可能是同性恋
I don't know.
不知道耶
Maybe take Carlo. He's got a shotgun. We wear masks.
可以带卡罗一起去 他有枪 我们可以戴面具
We go in. We're out in like two minutes.
进去再出来 只要两分钟就解决
What if they find out it's us? We want them to.
如果他们发现是我们怎么办? 这样更好
Not right away, but like Ralph said.
不是当场 可是就像罗夫说的
When they do, you know it's gonna get squashed.
如果被发现 我们会死的很惨
My old man was Jackie Aprile.
我老爸可是杰奇艾皮欧
The worse that'll happen, we give some back.
就算最糟的情况发生 我们还是可以拿些钱回来
We pull this off...
如果成功的话ue4d1
...we're like free agents. We dictate the terms, not them.
我们就会像自♥由♥球员一样 我们自己做决定 不需要靠他们
Because we show balls.
因为我们有胆量
Come on, call Carlo.
去打电♥话♥给卡罗吧
Fuck. There's no signal.
干!没有讯号♥
I'd have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing...
如果我写了一本关于杀人的书 那一定是蠢到家了才有可能
Use that phone.
用那只电♥话♥
Oh, yeah, this one.
喔 这个
Come on, hurry up, call Carlo.
快点打给卡罗
They show my favorite part yet? I think it's coming up.
演到我最喜欢的部分没? 快了吧
The answer's no.
我的答案是不
Dude, move over. Give me some room. Fuck you, it's my house.
过去一点啦 我没位子了 干!这是我家耶
Here it comes.
到了
Yeah.
太好了
Like a cigarette, Nick?
要抽烟吗?尼克?
You two know each other? No.
你们两个认识对方吗? 不认识
I saw a psychiatrist. That's why Father Intintola said we should talk.
我去看心理医生 所以英提多拉神父 建议我应该跟你谈谈
He said you were getting a doctorate in psychiatry.
他说你在修精神学博士
Psychology.
是心理学
The psychiatrist told me my whole life is a lie, and he's right.
心理医生说我的一生都是个谎言 他是对的
And now I think I'm sick.
我觉得我生病了
And if I die, I will never be with God in eternity.
如果我死了 我无法上天堂
You're ill? I think I have ovarian cancer.
你生病了? 我觉得我得了卵巢癌
What does the doctor say? I haven't seen one.
医生怎么说? 我还没去看医生
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
Why do you think you are ill?
你为什么觉得自己生病了?
I'm spotting. Lower back pain.
我下♥体♥流血 然后又腰酸背痛
My hormones are all over the place. My cousin Kathy died from it.
我的荷尔蒙过剩 我的表姊凯西就是因为这样死的
God doesn't punish people for mistakes that they've made.
上帝不会因为人做错事 就惩罚他们
He loves you more than you know.
他爱你的程度比你想像的还深
Have you thought, with your symptoms, you might be with child?
以你的症状看来 有没有可能是怀孕了呢?
I know, that's another...
这也是另一个ue4d1
Would you be more comfortable if we set this sacrament aside...
如果你觉得很别扭的话 或许我们ue4d1
...and stepped into my office?
到办公室里谈会不会比较好?
The psychiatrist said I should leave my husband.
心理医生说我应该离开我丈夫
When he said that, it seemed so right.
我觉得她说的很有道理
You made a sacred vow. Divorce is out of the question.
你已经发了誓 再怎么样都不该离婚
Unless... Is he abusive, your husband?
除非ue4d1 他会虐待你吗?
Not to me. But he is unfaithful.
没有 可是他对我不忠
He's a good man basically, but...
他是个好男人 可是ue4d1
I talked to Father Intintola years ago, and here I am.
我很多年前跟英提多拉神父谈过 现在我又来报到了
Do you love your husband? I do.
你爱你的丈夫吗? 爱
I love my husband. And I love God.
我爱我丈夫 也爱上帝
But my life is financed by crime.
但是我的生活经济来源是犯罪的钱
His crime.
他犯的罪
Fifty thousand dollars to my daughter's college.
捐了五万美金给我女儿的大学
The psychiatrist says it's all blood money.
心理医生说那些都是沾满血迹的钱
Now, to maybe bring another child into this?
如果我怀孕了 不就让另一个孩子也受同样的罪
God understands that we all live in the middle of tensions.
上帝知道我们都活在压力中
You say your husband has good in him.
你说你丈夫也有优点
What you have to do is learn to live on what the good part earns.
你该做的就是学着只看好的一面
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表