剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
She said I can never see my niece and nephew again.
她不让我再跟外甥与外甥女见面
Right before Christmas. We had a new Santa at our party.
就在圣诞节之前 每年圣诞节不是都有新圣诞老人?
Wasn't good. I love those children.
都没好到哪去 我很爱那些孩子
So much.
非常爱他们
She said I turned them against their dad. I didn't.
她说我害他们讨厌他们的父亲 我才没有
Not that he doesn't deserve it. Fucking crackhead sack of shit.
他这人其实也没好到哪去 那个下三滥
Hannah and Seamus go to this alternative, private...
汉娜跟席摩斯的学校 是间另类的ue4d1
...elementary school in Santa Monica.
私立小学 在圣塔梦妮卡
Where it's all about selfesteem. I hate that shit.
一昧强调小孩子的自尊心 我最痛恨那种说法
I ask Hannah, she's a third-grader, "Will you be in the Christmas play?"
我问汉娜 她现在三年级 "你今年会演圣诞剧吗?"
And she says, "We call it the Winter Festival."
她说ue4d1 "我们都说是冬季嘉年华"
So I go, "Whatever." I don't say anything.
我说 都好 我什么都没说喔
And then Seamus says:
结果席摩斯说ue4d1
"We can't say Christmas. We call Christmas 'the C-word.'"
我们不能说圣诞节 我们叫它"那个圣节"
And I fucking flipped out.
我听了都快昏倒了
What did Seamus say? What the fuck does he know? He's 10.
席摩斯说什么? 他懂什么?他才10岁
So my sister gets mad because her husband...
所以我姐抓狂 因为她老公ue4d1
...teaches there, except he's on leave for drug abuse treatment.
在那里教书 不过他因为戒毒 所以留职停薪
And one thing led to another and...
然后ue4d1
She said I always had it in for John.
她说我对约翰很有意见ue4d1
And she forbid me to see them again. He smokes crack?
所以就不让我看孩子了 他吸毒?
Without those two kids...
没有那两个孩子ue4d1
Maybe we'll all get lucky. The way these trucks go by out here?
或许对我们都好 注意到那些整天来来去去的卡车吗?
Maybe I'll get plastered on a grill. What?
搞不好我会被压扁 乱讲什么?
I'm just kidding. It never rains.
开玩笑的
I think they're gonna fire me over at Globe.
我想《环球车厂》可能会开除我
Fucking Arnie Mills sexually harasses me and then dares me to sue.
该死的雅尼米勒对我性骚扰 还说不怕我去告
Anyway.
总之就是这样ue4d1
Fuck them.
干♥他♥们的!
You like this song? It's okay.
你喜欢这首歌♥吗? 还好
I love this song. Yeah?
我好爱这首歌♥ 是吗?
Guys, if you're gonna smoke, take it outside.
如果要抽烟 去外面抽
Fuck's the matter? Speak English?
搞什么?你们不会说英文啊?
Who are you? The owner is a dear friend.
你是谁? 我是老板的好朋友
That should be enough for you. Fuck him too.
应该够了吧 干
What you fucking say? Chill! Relax!
你说什么? 别这样!
Jackie. What are you doing?
杰奇 你在干嘛?
It's under control.
一切都在控制之中
Go find a fucking Taco Bell before I cap your asses.
在我开枪打烂你们的屁♥眼♥之前 去找间《塔可速食》
Get the fuck out of here.
快给我滚!
Oh, shit. Take this. Fuck, no. He's a made guy.
该死 拿去 不 他是黑道的人
He'll flip when he sees this shit. Roy's his aunt's cousin.
如果被他看到 他会气炸的 罗伊是他姑姑的侄子
What's up? Hey, Christopher.
嗨 嗨 克里斯多佛
What the fuck happened? Ask your buddy.
刚刚怎么了? 问你兄弟啊
Spics disrespected the place. I had to straighten them out.
刚有西班牙人做了不敬的事情 我得好好教训他们
Had to straighten them out. How many? Three.
好好教训他们 几个人? 三个
Goddamn fucking craziness. You all right?
真是疯狂 你还好吧?
Twenty years I'm collecting these. What the fuck, it's only glass.
我收集这些东西20年了 搞什么 只是玻璃嘛
Have a seat.
坐下
How's business? Making money? Doing all right.
工作顺利吗?有赚钱吗? 还不错
Why, got something? My favorite. A truck. Cigarettes.
有什么新计划吗? 我的最爱 卡车、香烟
Sounds good. But we're kind of with Ralphie now.
听起来很赞 但我们现在跟着罗夫做事
Besides, wouldn't Tony go ballistic?
还有 难道东尼不会生气吗?
Unless they're paying you...
除非他们付你钱ue4d1
...nobody can tell anybody how to earn a living.
否则没人能命令你该赚哪些钱
Finally. Thank you. Ralphie, huh?
谢谢 罗夫?
Well, if you ever think about jumping ship, you know my number.
如果你想跳槽的话 你知道我的电♥话♥号♥码
I need the paperwork on the preowned C5.
我需要二手C5的文件资料
Mrs. Soprano? Yes?
索波诺太太? 是
The courtesy van's stuck in traffic. It should only be maybe 20 minutes.
免费接送车现在塞在路上 大概20分钟就会到
Well, you know, maybe I'll just call a cab.
我可以叫辆计程车
Jerry, I'll give her a lift. I'm going out anyway.
杰瑞 我可以送她一程 反正我要出去
Gloria Trillo. Carmela Soprano. You don't mind?
我是葛萝利雅崔罗 卡蜜拉索波诺 方便吗?
Give me a minute, let me grab a demo.
等我一分钟 我去开辆展示车来
This is sweet of you.
真是太感激你了
Don't believe it. Everybody is a potential sale.
先别言谢 这年头大家都想把握机会做业务
So, what do you do? I'm a homemaker.
你是做什么的呢? 我是家庭主妇
You must make a very nice home to drive a Benz.
你一定把家照顾得很好 才开得起宝士
So you're married? Yes.
所以你结婚了? 对
Kids? Two. You?
有小孩吗? 两个 你呢?
No. To both.
没有 也没结婚
Boys? Girls?
男孩?女孩?
One boy, one girl.
一男一女
The boy is still in high school and my daughter's in college.
儿子还在念高中 女儿现在在念大学
She's not too far away though.
不过她离家不远
She's in New York City.
她在纽约念书
She's at Columbia. School of Broadcasting?
念哥伦比亚大学 传播学院?
The university. It's in the lvy League, one of the top schools.
大学部 是长春藤名校
I know. I was just kidding. Oh.
我知道 我是开玩笑的 喔
Right.
对
Boy, these kids today.
现在的孩子就是这样
They got the world by the you-know-what.
什么都不用做 只懂得享受
Yeah, tell me about it.
没错
At least your daughter doesn't need a man for success.
至少你女儿不需要靠男人成功
Thank God.
谢天谢地
That's a beautiful ring. Thank you.
戒指很美 谢谢
What does your husband do? He's in a few businesses.
你老公是做什么的? 他有一些事业
Sounds mysterious. No, no, it's not, really.
听起来很神秘 不 没有啦
My daughter calls us bourgeois.
我女儿说我们是中产阶级
Thank you so much.
真是谢谢你
No problem. It was nice to meet you. You too.
不客气 很高兴认识你 我也是
Nice house. Thank you.
这栋房♥子很美 谢谢
I tell you, the thing I like about Moltisanti?
你知道我喜欢莫特桑提哪点吗?
He'll even tell Tony Soprano to go fuck himself.
他连东尼索波诺都敢呛声
The guy's fearless.
那个人什么都不怕
Who's fearless?
谁什么都不怕?
Chris Moltisanti. Where's my mother?
克里斯多佛莫特桑提 我妈呢?
She's an early riser.
她很早就起床出门了
What about Moltisanti?
莫特桑提怎么了?
We were saying he's young to be made. That kind of shit.
我们在说他很早就成为道上的人
He wanted it so he stepped up and took it.
他想要 所以就努力争取
Like your dad and Tony Soprano. Know how they made their names?
就像你♥爸♥跟东尼索波诺一样 知道他们是怎么成功的?
How? We got any marshmallows?
怎么样? 有棉花糖吗?
Come on, what about my father?
我爸怎么样啦?
When we was kids, we had our own little crew.
当我们还小的时候 我们自己组了小组
Me, your dad, buon 'anima, Tony, Silvio Dante.
我、你♥爸♥ 东尼、席尔
We'd do Mickey Mouse scores, you know, moving pot...
我们干一些运送毒品啊ue4d1
...swag. Bullshit stuff.
赃货的小事
We thought we were like the sixth family.
我们觉得自己是第六个家族
But who knew we was even alive?
不过谁想得到我们还活的下来?
Till one fucking night.
直到某天晚上
And I gotta give your father credit.
这得归功于你♥爸♥ue4d1
He had balls as big as an Irish broad's ass.
他的胆子大的不得了
There was this old...
有一个长胡子的ue4d1
...old mustache named...
老家伙ue4d1
...Feech Lamanna.
叫做费奇拉曼纳
What Feech meant, who the fuck knows?
费奇是什么意思没人知道
But he was made on the other side, so he was an original.
但是他是另一边的人
He was an O.G.
他是老一代的黑道份子
Whatever.
随便
He had this Saturday night card game...
他每周末都有扑克牌场子ue4d1
...and your father sees a chance to rise to the A-league.
你♥爸♥觉得这是个好机会 可以往上爬
Connected or not, him, me and Tony were gonna rob him.
他、我跟东尼计划要抢他
We thought your father lost a marble.
我们还以为你♥爸♥失去理智
But he said, "Fuck it." Balls.
不过他说 管他的! 真有胆量
What happened?
结果呢?
They took it down and walked away with 20 large.
结果他们拿走两万元
Jesus Christ.
天啊
What do you mean, "they"? You didn't go?
他们?你没去吗?
I'm still sick over it.
让我至今想起仍抱憾不已
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表