剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
It's over.
我们已经完了
I mean, we had our mo-fo, or whatever.
我们曾经很快乐过
And it was great.
真的很棒
And now it's time to put it to bed.
可是现在已经结束了
You think you can treat me like some stupid goombah housewife?
你以为你可以对我像对 那些蠢家庭主妇一样吗?
You think I'll let some fucker shit over me...
你以为我会忍♥受男人背叛我ue4d1
...just because he buys me some ridiculous, gaudy ring?
就只因为他送我俗气的大钻戒吗?
Where the fuck do you get off?
你到底还要讲多久?
You don't care.
你才不在乎
Think you're the only one with problems? My life's a fucking picnic?
你以为只有自己有问题吗? 我的生活就过的很快活吗?
Poor you.
你这么可怜啊ue4d1
You got a dream life compared to mine. Nobody cares if I'm alive or dead!
比起我 你的梦幻生活好多了 没有人在乎我是死是活!
I didn't just meet you.
我不只是跟你邂逅ue4d1
I've known you my whole life. That's right.
我认识你一辈子了 对
Take a dump wherever you please and walk away.
你就这样丢下我跑掉
My mother was just like you.
你就跟我妈一样
A bottomless black hole.
心里有个填不满的洞
The mother now.
喔 搬出妈妈来了
I surrender. Burn me at the stake.
我投降 把我烧死吧
You know what?
你知道吗?
You're fucking crazy.
你是个疯子
All I ever asked for was kindness. Come here.
我只想要你好好对我 过来
Listen to me, and listen good. No more calls, no more nothing.
听我说 听清楚 不要再打电♥话♥给我
You see me, cross the street.
如果在外面看到我 绕到对街去
You're dangerous, and I don't want you in my life.
你是个危险人物 我不要你出现在我的生活
Don't go!
不要走!
I'll call your wife!
我会打电♥话♥给你老婆!
What did you say?
你说什么?
I'll go to Columbia. I'll tell your daughter.
我会去哥伦比亚大学告诉你女儿
Come on!
过来!
Come here.
过来
Now, you listen to me.
听我说ue4d1
Go near my wife or my family, and I'll kill you.
如果你敢去找我老婆或家人 我会杀了你
Understand? I'll kill you.
听到没?我会杀了你
Kill me. Kill me, you cocksu...
杀啊 杀了我啊ue4d1
You fucking bitch!
你这个贱♥货♥!
Kill me. Kill me. Kill me.
杀了我 杀了我 杀了我
All right, this is it.
到了
I don't care if God comes by, don't move the car.
就算是上帝来了 也不能移♥动♥车子
You do the talking. Me?
到时候你负责说话 我?
Eugene will know me. Don't worry.
尤金认识我 别担心ue4d1
When they see this, nobody will have to say a word.
当他们看到这东西 就会通通闭嘴
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I don't know.
不知道
You sure you wanna do this? Why?
真的要做吗? 怎么了?
Don't you?
你不想吗?
Fuck it, let's go down the shore.
干!咱们去干一笔
Let's do it before the crank wears off.
快点 趁药性还在时
Ace high flush. Flush talks.
同花顺 同花发牌
Anybody want a drink?
有人要喝酒吗?
Nobody fucking move!
通通不准动!
Take it easy, all right?
放轻松 好吗?
Shit. Shut up!
该死 闭嘴!
Empty your pockets. All of you!
口袋里的钱都拿出来 所有人!
Come on! Very bad, boys. Very bad.
快点! 这样很糟 孩子 很糟
This is a low-level game. All you'll get is practice.
我们玩的很小 你们拿不到大钱的
You hear what he said? Shut up! Take it easy.
没听到他说的吗?闭嘴! 放轻松
You know who you're robbing?
你们知道你们抢的是谁吗?
Give me your watch. Leave while you look good.
把手表给我 趁现在快离开
Just give it to him.
给他
Victory has a hundred fathers, but defeat is an orphan.
胜者为王 败者为寇
Shut up! Stop fucking looking at me!
闭嘴!不要看着我!
Come on, hurry up!
快点!
Let's get out of here!
快走!
If you can keep your head while those around you can't...
如果你的头保得住 其他人没ue4d1
Where the fuck is he? Shit.
他在哪里? 该死
Shit, come on!
快走!
Get the fuck out! What are you doing? This is my...
给我出来! 你在干嘛?这是我的ue4d1
Jackie!
杰奇!
Jackie!
杰奇!
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
干!干!干!
Hey, cocksucker.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Chris, please. We didn't know you were in there.
克里斯 拜托 我们不知道你在里面
We're with Ralphie.
我们是罗夫的人
Please?
拜托?
If you're one of many men with erectile dysfunction...
如果你有勃起困难ue4d1
...you know it's no laughing matter.
这可不是开玩笑的
You might not know treatment is covered by most medical plans...
你可能不知道 大部分的医疗保险包括这种治疗ue4d1
Dr. Freid. I'm sorry. Your service said it was an emergency.
佛伊德医生 抱歉 你的助手说有急事
Hello.
哈啰
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Not again, Tony. I can't keep doing this.
不要再来了吧 东尼 我不能一直这样
I'm in the middle of a comm...
我正在拍ue4d1
Can't he go to the emergency room? I thought he had a green card.
难道他不能去急诊室吗? 我以为他有绿卡了
You'll make him hit an artery!
你会害他割到你的动脉!
Relax, let the sedative do its job.
别紧张 我已经打了镇定剂
Be glad they didn't hit nothing important.
还好没有打到重要的地方
This prick is really a doctor? Close. I'm a prick doctor. Get it?
这个怪胎真的是医生吗? 差不多 我是泌尿医生
Maybe he can give you a bulge.
搞不好他可以帮你把小♥弟♥弟♥弄大
Doc, see if you can remove this ladies' underwear.
医生 看看可不可以把这件 内♥裤♥脱了
It'll be all right.
没事的
Little motherfucker. He's going, bigtime.
死小子 他死定了
Sure it was Jackie Jr.? I'll do him tonight.
真的是杰奇吗? 我今晚就要把他解决掉
No, you're not. Why?
不行 为什么?
Because I said so. Why?
因为我说不行 为什么?
I don't gotta explain. Because he's Jackie Aprile's kid?
我不需要解释 因为他是杰奇艾皮欧的儿子?
You're not gonna let this go. You can't!
你不能这样放过他 不行!
He shot at me, tried to kill Furio. We're made!
他对我开枪 想把浮利欧杀了 我们是家族成员啊!
Everyone you whack, you risk exposure.
你多杀一个人 就多一次被发现的机会
The feds ask for major murder for Christmas.
联邦调查局还在调查圣诞节的谋杀案
You're a fucking hypocrite. What did you say?
你是个伪君子 你说什么?
You preach this wise-guy shit...
你灌输我们黑道伦理ue4d1
...meanwhile we're the only ones who play by the rules.
可是要遵守规定的只有我们
I loved you.
我爱你
What happens, I decide.
一切事情由我决定
You don't love me, that hurts, but too bad.
你不爱我 会让我很难过
Because you don't gotta love me. But you will respect me.
不过你不会爱我也没关系 但是你得尊敬我
Ralph Cifaretto's here.
罗夫来了
What'd we say?
我们该说什么?
Ton. How you doing?
东尼 你好吗?
It's terrible, huh? Yeah.
真是太糟了 对
Ro's going nuts. She knows he hangs around with Dino.
罗丽莎会抓狂的 她知道他跟迪诺混在一起
Any word from her son? No, no.
她儿子有消息吗? 没有
All right, come on.
来吧
This kid.
这孩子ue4d1
He did a terrible thing. Terrible.
他做了很糟的事情 很糟糕
Your fucking card game. I know you're close to the family.
你的扑克牌场子 我知道你跟他们家关系密切
No, I feel for you. You're living under the same roof.
不 我为你感到难过 你跟他们住在同一个屋檐下
And it was my card game.
而且是我的扑克牌场子
But what happened to Sunshine...
但是发生在桑先身上的事情ue4d1
...is a disgrace.
实在是无法原谅
But to tell you the truth, Tony...
但是告诉你 东尼ue4d1
...I wanna give the kid a pass.
我会饶过那孩子
Yeah?
是吗?
It's just me though. I know you got bigger concerns.
这是我个人的意见 我知道你有更多的考量
You're the boss, and...
你是老大ue4d1
I'll make sure your orders are done.
我会遵守你的命令
I think you should go with your instincts on this, Ralph.
我想你应该照着你的意思做 罗夫
You do?
真的?
But Furio took a hit. Chris. These are made men.
但是浮利欧被击中 还有克里斯 这些成员怎么办
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表