剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
They're dropping like fucking flies.
很多人都走了
It's that charcoalbroiled meat. Nobody told us!
都是炭烤肉惹的祸 以前没人跟我们说啊!
I'm kidding, you fuck. What's the matter?
我开玩笑的 怎么样了?
You wanted to talk? I gotta talk to your wife.
你要谈谈吗? 我得去跟你老婆说话
Jun, come on.
伯伯 拜托
This is a funeral. Enough of her soign?attitude.
这是葬礼 她竟然还要耍时髦
What do you want? To use this sad occasion...
你想怎样? 我想趁着这个悲伤的场合
...to put bitterness and sore-headed feelings aside.
让我们之间的恩怨抛到脑后
I'll behave how Tony wants. I don't want to add to his stress.
我会照着东尼的意思去做 我不想再增加他的压力
There they are. Hi, Uncle Jun.
他们在这啊 嗨 伯伯
How's that surfboard I gave you?
我给你的冲浪板好用吗?
Tony's waiting.
东尼在等你
Ralphie Cifaretto got word to me.
瑞夫·西法多传话给我
What does he want? A bump up to captain.
他想干嘛? 升到队长
The kid's been a top earner since that rat bastard went in the program.
自从那卑鄙小人加入之后 他一直都是表现最好的
He whipped his crew into shape.
他把手下管的很好
Three months ago, the rat bastard was the second coming.
三个月前那个混♥蛋♥还是第二顺位呢 怎么搞的?
I'm boss. You forget.
我才是这个家的老大 你忘了
I forget nothing.
我才没忘
Don't make me say things we'd regret. Go ahead, I'm fed up.
不要逼我说出让我俩都会后悔的事 去啊 我已经受够了
Hey.
嘿
I'm on the street. That's the arrangement.
我负责在外面打打杀杀 这是我们讲好的
Stay home, clip coupons.
你就舒服的待在家剪剪折价券
Things are good, but the economy's so robust...
一切都很好 现在经济那么好
...you get credit for everything. Chinks and housewives bet football.
一切的好处都让你占尽
You better be finished.
你最好闭嘴
Joe Zachary? Yeah.
乔伊柴克瑞? 我是
Oh, boys. No fires.
各位 不要开枪
Tony doesn't want any fires.
东尼不希望看到枪战发生
I ain 't so tough.
我没想像中那样强
Well, what do you think? Can 't say.
你觉得呢? 我无法判断
Hope for the best.
现在只有祈祷了
Doctor, this is Tom's mother, brother, and Miss Doyle.
医生 这是汤姆的妈妈、弟弟 还有多莉小姐
The Lord bless her and keep her.
愿上主赐福给她 保护她
The Lord make his face to shine upon her and be gracious to her.
愿上主的脸光照她 赐恩给她
The Lord lift up his countenance upon her and give her peace.
愿上主向她仰脸 赐她平安
Amen.
阿们
Did you talk to her? She's sure you said something.
你有跟她谈吗? 她相信是你说了些什么
He won't discuss it. He clams up.
他又不愿意跟她讲
Beautiful sendoff, T. Thank you.
这是个很庄严的葬礼 东尼 谢谢
I want to thank you for all you've done for her.
我要谢谢你为她所做的一切
She was much work. In end, she defeated me.
她很难伺候 最后她还是把我打败
We won't need your services anymore.
我们不再需要你的服务了
I'll be moving in. If you could get your stuff out...
我很快就会搬进去 希望你这周末可以把东西ue4d1
...that'd be good.
快点带走
I stay there only during week, when my fianc?has his children.
我只有平常的时候待在那里 因为我未婚夫的孩子会去跟他住
Tony says I can continue situation till Bill and me find house.
东尼说我可以继续这样住下去 直到我跟比尔找到房♥子为止
Tony should have consulted me. I'll be living at 55 Benedek...
东尼应该先跟我商量的 我会住在伯尼迪克街55号♥
...while we deal with the estate.
在我们讨论遗产的这段时间
Speaking of which, my mom had an extensive record collection.
说到这个 我妈收集了很多唱片
Caruso, Robert Merrill, a shitload of Broadway shows.
卡鲁索、罗伯特·马瑞 一堆百老汇秀
Do you know where they are?
你知道那些唱片在哪吗?
She gave to me those records. What?
她把唱片给我了 什么?
She know I like American show tunes. I didn't ask.
她知道我喜欢美国歌♥舞秀 不是我跟她要的
They're my mother's records. I feel very close to them.
那些是我妈的唱片 让我想起妈妈
I don't want make a trouble, but I have to respect her wishes.
我不想制♥造♥麻烦 可是我得尊重她的意愿
This is just about you bogarting those discs for your ass.
拜托 你只是想把那些唱片占为己有
They're worth a fortune.
那些唱片很值钱的
I will not answer such here.
我不会做任何回答
I want the entire discography back at the house by this weekend.
我要你在这个周末前 把那些唱片放回屋子里
Mrs. S.
索波诺夫人
How are you?
你好吗?
Sit down. How's your mother?
坐下 你妈好吗?
You call her every day. Mom passed away.
你每天都打电♥话♥给她呢 我妈过世了
Really? When?
真的?什么时候?
About six months ago. Please, give her my regards.
大概六个月前 拜托 告诉她我很遗憾
Is she still on that crazy diet?
她还在减肥吗?
I brought you something.
我带了点东西给你
From my restaurant. I don't know if you remember, Vesuvio?
这是我从餐厅拿来的 不知道你还记不记得 威苏维尔
Mrs. S?
索波诺夫人?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
After what my son did to you?
在我儿子那样对你之后?
How can I look you in the face? What now?
我哪还有脸见你? 他做了什么?
You don't blame him for the fire?
你不怪他纵火?
Artie, what are you doing?
亚瑟 你在干嘛?
Come on, we have people arriving. Let's go.
快点 有客人要来了 走吧
Thank you so much. Thank you. I'm so sorry.
谢谢 谢谢 很遗憾
Look at her.
看看她
She's becoming a robot, like us.
她变成机器人了 就像我们一样
I'm so sorry. At least she didn't suffer.
我很遗憾 至少她走的很安详
All her innocence is gone.
她的纯真都不见了
Then the Rabbi has to extol the virtues of the deceased.
然后犹太祭司得称赞死者的优点
The Rabbi says, "I did not know this man. I'm new.
结果祭司说 "我不认识这个人" 我是新来的
You knew him. Say something good."
你们认识他 说点好话吧"
Silence. Goes on for about a minute.
结果现场一片沉默 大概安静了一分钟
Finally, from the back:
终于从后面传来声音
"His brother was worse."
"他哥哥更糟"
I walk out with the provolone, and he thinks I smell like that!
我身上沾满起司的味道 结果他以为我的味道就是那样!
This Survivor. I should find the winner, pull out a gun and say:
应该去把《生还者》影集的赢家找来 拿枪指着他说ue4d1
"You're not gonna survive unless you give me 25% of that million dollars."
"把四分之一的奖金给我 否则你就生还不了了"
Not bad. We could find out where they live.
不错 我们可以去找他们住的地方
"See how you survive this, pezzo di merda."
"看看你要怎么活下去"
Everyone, please. May I have your attention?
各位 可以注意一下吗?
We would like to ask you all to join us in the great room.
我们想请大家到客厅去
Form a circle, sit anywhere, get comfortable...
围成圆圈 随便想坐哪都可以
...so that we can all be together and share a remembrance...
聚在一起分享
...about the woman who brought us here.
关于这个让我们今天相聚的女人 任何的回忆
Goddamn it. Please, join us.
该死 请加入我们
Paulie Gualtieri? Join us, please?
保利·高提耶利?请来坐吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
What the fuck did I say?
我要说什么?
If you'd rather, I can invite them to her place.
要是你不喜欢 我可以请他们去她家
Janice, what are you doing? Very good.
珍妮丝 你在干嘛? 很好
We can all take a break from eating for five minutes.
我们可以休息个五分钟
Most of you will probably remember that this was her favorite song.
你们大概都记得 这是她最爱的歌♥
It might help us get rolling.
这样应该会带动整个气氛
Herman Rabkin?
贺曼·瑞普金?
You two went back. Almost to the pyramids.
你们两个认识大概有几百年了吧
I guess what struck me most was...
我想她让我印象最深的是ue4d1
...she didn't mince words.
她说话从不拐弯抹角
Between brain and mouth, there was no interlocutor.
说话从不经过大脑
Anthony Jr.
安东尼
I don't know what to say. Come on.
我不知道该说什么 拜托
Lay off, Janice. Move on.
算了 珍妮丝 继续
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
If anybody died or was in the hospital...
如果有人过世或在医院
...I'd get a call from Li letting me know.
莉薇亚都会打电♥话♥通知我
Thank you, Fanny. Thank you.
谢谢 芬妮 谢谢你
Okay. What's good for the goose...
好 让我来说点感性的话
Most of you remember that I have an extraordinary visual sense.
你们应该记得我的视觉感官很棒
As a child, Mom didn't let me rest on those laurels.
小时候 妈不让我因此感到骄傲
She didn't flatter me.
她从不称赞我的优点
She believed that wildflowers blossom best...
她觉得野花最适合生长在
...among the rocks, with little water.
岩石之中 只要一点水就足够
She was tough.
她很强悍
But she was right.
但她是对的
She's the reason I make videos today.
她是我拍影片的原因
Tony?
东尼?
Maybe you'd like to tell them how Ma...
你要不要告诉大家
...saved all your childhood schoolwork and none of mine or Barbara's.
妈只有把你小时候所有功课都留起来 我跟芭芭拉的都被丢了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表