剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Hi, Tony. Hey.
嗨 东尼 嘿
Look at this vision! How you doing, sweetheart?
你看看!你好吗 美人?
Hey, Ralph.
嘿 瑞夫
"I have come to reclaim Rome for my people."
"我是为了人♥民♥来将罗马夺回"
How you doing?
你好
"I have come to reclaim Rome for my people!"
"我是为了人♥民♥来将罗马夺回"
I don't get it. What do you mean?
我不懂 这是什么意思?
Fucking Gladiator, you fuck! Oh, the movie. I didn't see it.
是《神鬼战士》啊 干! 喔 是电影 我没看过啊!
You're an asshole, then.
那你就是个混♥蛋♥
What do we have here? What is this, the handsome contest?
这里是怎么回事? 帅哥选拔赛吗?
Ralphie. You. Behave, you.
瑞夫 检点一点
Baby, I was wondering where you were. Whoa, fucking kiss me?
宝贝 我还在想你跑哪去了呢 哇 想亲我?
How many cocks you sucked tonight? Go on, get me a drink.
今晚吹了多少根萧啊? 去帮我拿杯酒吧
Skipper!
史奇普!
Where's Tony?
东尼呢?
Getting his weasel greased. Your kid brother's here?
正在舒服呢 喔 你弟在这里吗?
Ralphie, word to the wise.
瑞夫 少乱讲话
I'm just fucking around and breaking balls.
我只是开开玩笑
I got a cousin who's a fag.
我有个亲杯是同性恋喔
Fucko!
小子!
This weekend, get the video.
这周末去租录影带来看
Gonna be a quiz next week.
下礼拜我要考你喔
He'll be in a trunk someday.
他总有一天会被♥干♥掉
"We are all dead men," as Russell Crowe said.
就像罗素克洛说的 "人都难免一死"
Hey, come on. "All we can do is choose how we die."
嘿 "不同之处是你选择怎么死"
That fucking hurts! No. All that fat?
很痛耶! 不会吧 一堆肥肉还痛?
He's out of control, this pazzo.
他失控了
Hey, Ralph.
嘿 瑞夫
Come on, man.
别这样
All right, come on. Put it down, Ralphie.
好了 把东西放下来 瑞夫
"I am father to a murdered son...
"我的儿子ue4d1
...husband to a murdered wife.
太太都被谋杀
I will have my vengeance!"
我将会为此复仇!"
Jesus Christ!
天啊!
Goddamn it, Ralphie!
该死 瑞夫!
Come on! What the fuck you doing?
拜托! 你在干嘛?
My fucking eye! I'm blind!
我的眼睛!我看不见了!
What's the matter with you?
你是怎么搞的?
It was an accident!
我不是故意的
What did you do? Nothing. We were fucking around.
你做了什么? 没事 我们只是在闹着玩
Stop being a baby! Take him to the hospital.
成熟一点好不好! 带他去医院
What? Just take him.
什么? 带他去医院
Come on, pussy boy.
走吧 娘娘腔
Fucking stonato, this guy.
这家伙真该死
Did you like the bread? What?
面包好吃吗? 什么?
The date nut bread. I have recipes... Sweetheart, not now, all right?
那个坚果面包啊 我看食谱 甜心 现在不是好时机
I was up all night. You could have called.
我整晚都没睡 你应该要打电♥话♥的
I didn't realize I need your permission to visit my house.
抱歉 我不知道回家还得 经过你同意
Sorry.
抱歉
I kept having this image of you in the hospital with your throat cut.
我一直想像你被割伤喉咙 送医急救的划面
I appreciate your concern, but you should focus on your own problems.
很感激你的关心 不过你该把注意力放在自己问题上
There was this thing on TV...
我看到电视上说
...about how Charles Lindbergh's baby was kidnapped and killed.
查尔斯林伯的宝宝被撕票了
Jesus Christ already!
真是够了!
Don't go. I'm going to Noah's.
不要走 我要去找诺亚
Yeah, well, at least you have a boyfriend!
至少你还有男朋友!
She's got me all wound up. Put her out of your mind.
我快受不了她了 不要想她的事了
If I could do that.
我也希望
We should find her a guy. Don't you have friends?
我们应该帮她找个男朋友 你有朋友可以介绍吗?
Do you think I'd subject one of my friends to Caitlin?
你觉得我会想把朋友介绍给凯特琳吗?
I have an idea.
我想到了
Her birthday's coming up. We'll take her out to celebrate.
她生日快到了 我们带她去庆祝一下
You mean like to Live Bait?
比如说去勾引酒吧吗?
Get her drunk. It'll cheer her up.
把她灌醉 让她开心点
Please, she's bad enough sober.
拜托 她清醒的时候就够糟的了
Bet I know what would cheer you up.
跟你打赌 我知道该怎么让你开心
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
What?
怎么样?
Go to the fuse box.
去找保险丝盒
In the cellar, Janice.
在地下室 珍妮丝
Call the gas company. What do you want from me?
打电♥话♥给瓦斯公♥司♥啊 你想要我怎样?
You chose to live there, remember?
是你自己决定要去那里住的 记得吗?
Well? What do you think?
你觉得呢?
About what? What am I looking at? My teeth. I got braces.
觉得怎样?你在说哪里? 我的牙齿啊 我戴了牙套
What do you want, a parade?
你想干嘛 游街炫燿?
Don't fraternize. I was showing Tony my braces.
不要想套关系 我在给东尼看我的牙套
I didn't shell out three crackers for you to model your teeth.
我可不是付钱请你秀牙套的
Get to work. Come on.
快去工作
Anything else?
还有什么事?
Ralphie's sticking her. Why don't he pay for her teeth?
瑞夫喜欢她 为什么不帮她付牙套钱?
It's a loan. I'm juicing her. Usually it's fake tits they want.
她先借了一笔钱 通常都是拿钱去隆乳
She don't need those. That's for sure.
我想她不需要去丰胸
Kid's a thoroughbred, but Madonna, those chompers. Fucking train wreck.
她身材一流 看看那些妞儿 真是可怕
Happy birthday to us all. That was a barrel of monkeys.
大家生日快乐 真是愉快的夜晚
Jeff kept staring at me.
杰夫一直盯着我看
You wanna check out Smoke's?
你们想去史墨客吗?
You wanna check out Smoke's?
你们想去史墨客吗?
I'm a little tired. Yeah, right. It's getting a bit late.
我有点累了 对 现在是有点晚了
Oh, my God. That is so sad.
喔 这真是太悲惨了
Come on, Caitlin. No, we should give her some money.
走吧 凯特琳 不 我们应该给她点钱
Caitlin. Excuse me, miss? Miss!
凯特琳 不好意思 小姐!
Miss?
小姐?
Oh, my God!
喔 我的天啊!
Not bad, Chrissy. Decent week.
不错嘛 克里夫 这礼拜表现的不错
Not bad? I'm running
不错?我累死了
ragged here. 18-hour day? I should work at Denny's.
一天工作18小时 我♥干♥脆去丹尼速食工作算了
Like they'd fucking hire him.
还以为人家会雇用他呢
Are you crying? Keep it up, I'll give you something to cry about.
你在哭吗?哭啊 我会让你哭的更惨
Watch the braces.
小心你的牙套
God, it was so horrible. It's over, Caitlin. Okay?
这真是太惨了 事情已经过去了 凯特琳
How can you be so callous? That was the most horrific thing ever.
你们怎么会这么冷血? 那真是世上最惨的事情
It was a homeless woman with the Daily News up her butt.
她是个游民 屁♥股♥上黏着报纸的游民
Every time I close my eyes, I just keep seeing her. Oh, my God.
只要我一闭上眼睛 就会看到她的样子
Let's go to the health center. They'll give you something to calm down.
我们去健康中心吧 他们会让你冷静下来
No. No more drugs.
不 我不要再吃药了
Caitlin, don't start drinking, come on.
凯特琳 不要喝酒
I have to get up early tomorrow. Josh is on the redeye from L. A...
我明天得早起 乔许从洛杉矶搭晚班飞机来
My friend from Crossroads High School. I didn't tell you?
就是我在克斯洛高中的同学 我没提过吗?
He's coming in and we're gonna head up and see his brother at Hampshire.
他要来找我 然后我们一起去汉普郡看他弟
Try and get some rest, okay?
好好休息一下吧
Where do you think she sleeps at night?
你觉得她晚上都睡在哪里?
Hi.
嗨
When did you come in? Just now. Sorry, were you sleeping?
你是什么时候进来的? 我才刚进来 抱歉 你睡了?
It's good we're paying for that dorm.
还好我们有付宿舍的钱
It's Caitlin again, I can't sleep there. Forget about studying.
都是凯特琳啦 我没办法睡在那 更不用说读书了
Like you were studying at 2 a.m.
你凌晨两点会念书啊?
Noah and I took her out for her birthday.
诺亚跟我带她去庆祝生日
And she starts having conniptions over this homeless lady in the street.
然后她因为一个女游民 又开始忧郁
And how are things with Noah?
你跟诺亚怎么样了?
He's going to Hampshire with his friend.
他要跟朋友去汉普郡
He said he told me, but he didn't.
他说他有告诉我 可是根本就没有
Is it weird that he'd do that? I don't really know him.
他这样很怪吗? 我不太了解他
And his friend Josh? I guess he's okay.
还有他的朋友乔许? 我想他还好啦
So you two are still dating, then? Is that a problem?
所以你们两个还在交往啰? 不行吗?
You started this conversation.
是你开始说的
You never scheduled a dental appointment.
你没有预约看牙医
I'm sorry, I forgot. I'll do it.
抱歉 我忘了 我会记得的
And Jackie Jr. says hello.
杰奇要我们跟你打招呼
Noah's great, but he can be odd.
诺亚很棒 但有时候也很怪
One minute he's all affectionate, and the next he's a different person.
前一分钟还很热情 马上就又变了一个人似的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表