剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Are you getting this?
你听的懂吗?
Sort of. So the chemotherapy would be instead of the surgery?
大概 所以要用化疗取代手术?
I can't guarantee it. We'll evaluate the results.
不能保证 我们要先评估一下结果
I could end up having the chemo, puking my guts out...
我可能在做了化疗以后 每天吐个半死
...having the six hairs I have left fall out and still be cut.
仅存的六根头发也掉光光后 结果还是得动手术?
It's possible.
的确有这种可能
With Kennedy, you don't get these maybes.
如果找甘乃迪治疗 就不需要受这种折磨
But you gotta have surgery. Kennedy's a great surgeon.
不过还是得动手术 甘乃迪是个优秀的外科医生
Can't you people agree?
你们可以取得共识吗?
Sure. Convene a tumor board. What's that?
当然可以 我们会召开肿瘤会议 什么?
A meeting of the chief of oncology, pathologists and specialists...
肿瘤医生、病理学家跟专家
...who work together to reach a consensus.
讨论病情达成共识的会议
Then you hear what they have to say. Your uncle will not be present.
所以你就听听他们的意见吧 你的伯伯不会出席会议
They'll pass their decision to you. What you do is still your decision.
他们会把决定告诉你 最后的决定权还是在你
And Kennedy will be there? No surgeon would miss it.
甘乃迪会参加吗? 外科医生一定会参加
Not much to him, if you ask me.
我不太相信他
Oh, you mean he's not Kennedy?
喔 因为他不是甘乃迪?
You make life and death decisions because of a man's name?
你因为一个人的名字 做出关乎生死的决定?
It's only Sloan-fucking-Kettering, best cancer hospital in the world.
这里也不过是史隆凯特琳医院 全世界最棒的癌症治疗中心
Excuse me.
借过
Let me ask you something about this JFK worship of yours.
你对甘乃迪总统有莫名崇拜
What about Hoffa and the Teamsters?
那美国工人兄弟会会长吉米霍法呢?
That was the brother.
他算是兄弟
Dr. Krakower?
库可沃医生?
Hi. Thanks for calling me back. I was referred by a Dr. Melfi.
嗨 谢谢你回电 麦菲尔医生建议我打给你
Yes, I would. Anytime that's good for you.
好 你方便的时间
That's great. That's fine. Grove Avenue, right. I gotta go. Bye.
太好了 好 林荫大道 我得挂了 再见
Who was that?
是谁?
The paving guy. I'm thinking of having the driveway redone.
铺路工人 我想要重新铺车道
You smoking? What is this, the third degree?
你抽烟? 怎样?这样犯法吗?
This says "with pulp." You like it with pulp.
这上面写"含果粒" 你喜欢有果粒的啊
Not this much. I like the one that says "some pulp."
我不要这么多啊 我喜欢的是"含部分果粒"的那种
What the fuck was that for? I'll write you up a list.
你干嘛啊? 我会写下来
Hi. Oh, honey, I missed you so much!
嗨 我好想念你!
This is the longest we have ever been away from each other.
我们从来没分开这么久过
Did you miss me? Sure.
想我吗? 想啊
Did somebody drop this?
是谁把电♥话♥丢到地上?
Well? How was it?
玩的还开心吗?
Good. They had PlayStation 2 in the hotel room.
还不错 旅馆里面有电动玩具
And?
然后呢?
That was the total of your trip to the nation's capital?
这就是你去首府唯一的感想?
I guess.
大概吧
I'm sorry. The orange juice is fine. Whatever kind is fine.
抱歉 柳橙汁很好 随便什么饮料都好
Fuck the orange juice. I give up. What then?
去他妈的柳橙汁 到底是怎么样?
The money you give to Angie and other widows you've got on your payroll...
你给安琪的钱 还有其他寡妇的花费
It's a business expense!
那是工作上的花费!
But there's not enough to make sure your daughter is protected?
搞得你没钱捐给自己女儿的学校 以确保她在学校的安全?
I won't pay. I know too much about extortion.
我才不给那个钱 这根本就是敲诈
Big deal, he pats you down.
这没什么大不了嘛 不严重
I could do that standing on my head. It's everything else.
不是因为这样 还有很多
He came to my apartment and embarrassed me in front of Adriana.
他跑来我家 在艾德莲娜面前侮辱我
I heard he strip-searched you.
我听说他叫你脱♥光♥光检查
I'm not kidding. He's a sick fuck. He was sniffing her panties.
他真的很变♥态♥ 他还闻了她的内♥裤♥
What? You heard me.
什么? 你听到啦
I don't deny that Paulie can be a little quirky. He always has.
我不否认保利是有点怪 他一向如此
You're moving up fast. Why do you think that is?
你现在爬的这么快 你觉得是什么原因呢?
Because I'm your nephew? So be a big boy and suck it up.
因为我是你的侄子? 所以忍♥着点吧
The patient: Soprano, Corrado. Male, caucasian, 72 years old.
病人:克拉多索波诺 男性 白人 72岁
Presented with severe weight loss and early satiety.
目前体重严重下降 食欲不振
He was scoped and a mass in the curvature of his stomach was detected.
他的胃里有肿瘤
A CT scan revealed no evidence of metastasis. Kennedy was referred.
电脑断层扫描未发现任何转移
He recommended gastric resection for cure.
甘乃迪医师建议做胃部切除术
There were no surprises. I thought we had it.
一切本来进行的很顺利 我以为手术很成功
I was told we had clean margins.
其他医生告诉我癌细胞完全清除了
Often, too little healthy tissue is taken around the site...
因为切除太少的健康组织
...which leaves the possibility for a false negative.
所以有可能误判
You want the whole stomach?
你想切除整个胃吗?
If there's a problem, we'll take it to the board. What do we do?
有什么问题 我们会跟理事会讨论 现在该怎么做?
He's high-risk. His pressure fell below 60 for eight minutes.
这对他来说太冒险了 他的血压八分钟就会降到60以下
Incision's fresh. I can do it in half the time.
他的伤口切口还很新 我只需要一半时间就可以完成
lf we don't do surgery, we do 5FU. Which works how well?
如果不动手术 就做化疗 效果呢?
Not very. Which is why we decided to go in.
不会有太大帮助 所以我们才决定要动手术
What do I tell Mehta? Mehta? SloanKettering Mehta?
我要跟梅塔说什么? 梅塔?史隆凯特琳医院的梅塔?
Your patient sought a second opinion.
你的病人谘询了那里的意见
Forget it then. I don't need that shit looking over my shoulder.
那就算了 我才不需要他的意见
I'll tell him. Yes, I'll have him there. Thanks.
我会跟他说的 好 我会叫他过去 谢谢
Don't sugarcoat it!
不要骗我!
If you concentrate on your breathing, it'll be easier.
专心呼吸会好一点
The girl said she'd page Dr. Kennedy. Where is he?
护士说她有呼叫甘乃迪医生 他人呢?
Twenty minutes and I'll be back.
我20分钟后就回来
You go too easy on him. Probably.
你对他太好了 大概吧
Hey, if my nephew Cubby wasn't dead, I'd have a soft spot for him.
如果我的侄子还没死 我也会这样对他
Did you sniff that girl's panties?
你闻了那个女生的内♥裤♥?
He told you that? Fucking baby!
他说的?干!
You got to apologize. I'm not apologizing to him.
去道歉 我才不道歉呢
You were out of line. He's gonna marry the girl.
你太过分了 他可是要跟她结婚的
As of the wedding day, anything that touches her pussy is off-limits.
所以婚后碰到她那里的东西 才是不行的
Think it's all up?
吐完了吗?
Soon enough there'll be more where that came from.
很快又会再来了
Sounds like you were going at it in there.
听起来你真是吐得很严重
My pain a source of entertainment?
我的痛苦让你这么开心吗?
You see me laughing? Brought you a milk shake from 31 Flavors.
你有看我笑吗?我带了奶昔给你
It's your fault. I've been throwing up all day since I started the chemo.
这都是你的错 化疗之后 我整天都在吐
Oh, right. I gave you cancer.
对 你的癌症是被我传染的
You don't know what this is like, Anthony. I can't do it.
你不知道这有多痛苦 东尼 我受不了了
Kennedy was right. What's he gotta say?
甘乃迪是对的 他会说什么?
I can't get him. They won't put me through.
我找不到他 他们不让我跟他连络
Why not?
为什么? 我留言给他
I leave messages at the hospital and office. I sent him a box of cigars.
打到医院跟办公室 我送了他一盒雪茄
I couldn't get past reception.
每次都是总机接电♥话♥
He didn't call? Do they even tell him?
他没回电? 搞不好他们根本就没告诉他
The machine says for an emergency, press 6.
答录机说有急事请按6
I press 6. Still no callback 24 hours later. He must be busy.
结果我按了6 一天后他还是没回电 他一定很忙
Yeah, that must be it.
一定是这样
You got his number?
你有他的电♥话♥吗?
Three more weeks. Three more fucking weeks.
还有三个礼拜
Answering machine.
答录机
What are you gonna do? These doctors, it's not like on TV.
还能怎么办呢? 那些医生跟电视里的不一样
Dr. Kennedy, this is Tony Soprano, Corrado's nephew.
甘乃迪医生 我是东尼索波诺 克拉多的侄子
My cell phone is 917-555-0157.
我的手♥机♥是 917-555-0157
Call me back anytime day or night. It's important.
听到留言请回电给我 我有要事
Batter up.
又来了
Bye.
再见
Now what? Get in.
现在是怎样? 进来
You're not even married yet, you're dipping into whores.
你都还没结婚就开始找妓♥女♥
Didn't cost me a quarter. I don't pay for it.
我没花钱啊 一毛钱都没出
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Better be careful. If I can do it, so can your bride-to-be.
小心点 如果我做得到 你的未婚妻也可以
What is this? Some new rule about who I fuck? You want more shoes?
干嘛?连我跟谁上♥床♥都要管吗? 还是你要更多鞋子?
No. They don't fit her.
不 尺寸不和
I don't know why I thought she was a size 10.
我不知道自己怎么会以为 她穿10号♥鞋
I don't know either. I'm here to tell you one thing.
我也不知道 我是来告诉你一件事的
You go whining to the Big Man again about shit between us...
如果你再去跟老大说我们之间的事
...we'll have a problem, my friend.
我们的问题就大了
You seen these?
看到这些没?
Fuck is that?
那是什么?
My godson got it for me. They're all over the place.
我的代子送给我的 到处都是
We gotta bring one into the club.
我们得带一个去俱乐部
Watch and learn, Phil. Watch and learn.
边看边学 菲尔 边看边学
What are you doing? It's me, Tony. Corrado's nephew.
你在干嘛? 是我 东尼 克拉多的侄子
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表