剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I told the guy on 13th Street to go see Gigi.
我叫13街的家伙去见吉吉
Did he call Beansie? Gigi, Beansie...
他叫做宝西吗? 吉吉、宝西
Only us Italians use nicknames to that extent.
只有我们意大利人这么爱取绰号♥
No, your Chinese. No.
不 中国人也一样 哪有
Yeah, the violinist YoYo Ma. Soubriquet.
有 那个大提琴家马友友 外号♥
It's another word for "nickname."
就是绰号♥的意思
I'm sorry. What's wrong?
抱歉 怎么了?
Nothing. Tony?
没事 东尼?
How you doing? Good.
你好吗? 很好
I took Danny to the doctor, like you said.
我带丹尼去看医生了 照你说的
My son? Yeah, right. How's he doing?
我儿子 喔 对 他还好吗?
You were right. It wasn't pneumonia. Great. I'm glad to hear it.
你说得对 他不是肺炎 很高兴听到他没事
I made you some bread. You know, a thank-you.
我做了些面包给你 当作谢礼
You didn't have to do that. I wanted to. It's date nut.
你太客气了 我是自愿的 这是坚果面包
Listen... Tracee, right?
听着 你是崔西?
Your bread's very sweet, and you're a great girl.
很感激你做了面包来 你是个很棒的女孩
Don't take this the wrong way, but you can't do stuff like this.
不要会错意 但是你不该这么做
No good. But I just wanted to say thanks.
这样不妥 我只是想送个谢礼
I know, but I already got a family. They give me gifts.
我知道 但我已经有家庭了 他们也会给我礼物
We have an employeremployee thing. Can't we be friends?
而我们是雇主关系 我们不能做朋友吗?
I'm not sure that's such a good idea either, because you and Ralphie...
我想这样不太好 因为你跟瑞夫
Yeah, Ralphie. I'm glad your kid's okay.
对 瑞夫 我很高兴你孩子没事
Let's go, Betty Crocker.
走吧 面包小姐
Bread.
面包
Russell Crowe is trapped.
罗素克洛被抓住了
They're gonna sever off his head. And he's telling them how to do it?
他们要砍他的头 结果还要他教他们怎么做
I know. And then he yanks the sword from that dude. That was so phat.
对啊 然后他抢下那个人的剑 超级扯的
When the guy got hit, chunks of his head flew.
还有那个人的头飞出去 也很夸张
Enough. We're talking.
够了 我们只是在聊天
People are eating. Thank you.
大家正在吃饭 谢谢
Why do you let him watch this garbage? Erin Brockovich, that was a nice one.
干嘛让他看那种垃圾电影? 《永不妥协》比较好
I didn't care for it. You did too. What are you talking?
我不喜欢 你喜欢 你在说什么?
See who that is.
去看看是谁?
Since when did I become a butler?
我什么时候变成佣人了
It's Jackie Jr. He locked himself out.
可能是杰奇 他忘记带家里钥匙
No accountability. People forget their keys.
真是没责任感 这是人之常情
There he is! Fresh Prince of New Jersey.
他来了!纽泽西的新潮王子
How you doing?
你好
Don't get up.
不用起来
I'll fix you a plate. Sit down.
我帮你拿点食物 坐下
I can't. Dino Zerilli's out in the car.
不行 迪诺柴瑞里在车上
You sure? Go bring him in. Next time.
真的?叫他进来 下次吧
I'll leave them in the mailbox. We'll use my set.
我会把钥匙放在信箱 我们可以用我们的备份钥匙
I'll put them on the counter. Am I the Invisible Man?
那我把钥匙放到桌上 我是隐形人吗?
Your sister around?
你姊在吗?
She's at school studying. Any message?
她留在学校念书 你想跟她说什么吗?
No, just hello. I'm gonna hit the road. Sorry to interrupt.
没有 只想打声招呼 我要走了 抱歉打断你们吃饭
Stay out of trouble. So handsome.
不要惹事 他真是帅哥一个
Good kid. A little pigheaded, if you ask me.
是个好孩子 我倒觉得他很顽固
Every advantage, this kid. College, good home life.
这个孩子享受一切的优势 上大学、美满的家庭生活
I had to quit school in the 11 th grade. Help my mother.
我在11年级时就得辍学 帮我妈赚钱
Supposed to be an architect.
我本来可以当个建筑师的
So when did you first notice me?
你第一次注意到我是什么时候?
I don't know. History of Film, I guess.
不知道 大概是在电影史课吧
The way you talked, you know. I turned around to see who you were.
因为你讲话的方式 让我转过头去看你是谁
And...? Nothing.
然后呢? 没事
What? Say it! No. Leave me alone, please.
怎样?快说! 不要 别逼我啦
I won't stop till you say it. Okay, wait.
除非你说出来 好啦
I thought you were cute, all right?
我觉得你很可爱 好吗?
I knew it.
我就知道
Hello?
有人吗?
I'm sorry. I just don't know where else to go.
抱歉 我不知道还能去哪里
You guys hanging out? We were.
你们在聊天吗? 是啊
You okay? I went over to see that movie.
你没事吧? 我去看电影
Old horror film. Freaks. Tod Browning, 1932.
一部老电影《怪胎》 布郎宁的 1932年
All these horrible people in it with pointy heads.
里面一堆尖头的恶心家伙
One guy had no legs. He hopped on his hands.
还有一个人没有脚 他用头走路
You can't keep exposing yourself to things that upset you.
我们讨论过了 你不该一直接触让你不舒服的东西
I know. But why is other people's pain a source of amusement?
我知道 可是为什么别人的痛苦 会被拿来当做娱乐工具呢?
What are you doing? It's just a habit.
你在干嘛? 只是一个习惯
Stop it, all right? You're gonna be bald. It's obsessive-compulsive.
别再弄了 好吗? 你会秃头的 这是强迫症
I'm going. Don't go because of me.
我要走了 不要因为我在就走嘛
I have that poli-sci paper anyway.
反正我有政♥治♥学的报告要写
Please don't be mad. I'm not mad.
不要生气 我没有生气
It's just you're really moody, you know?
只是你情绪很不稳定
I think I miss my ferrets. You gotta snap out of this, Caitlin.
我很想念我的雪貂 你不能这样下去 凯特琳
You need to talk to someone. I'm taking BuSpar pills.
你得跟人谈谈 我在吃抗忧郁症的药
Maybe that's not enough.
搞不好这样不够
Where are you going? The library.
你要去哪里? 图书馆
See you later.
待会见
I'm sure coming here has been a culture shock for her.
到纽约上大学对她来说 应该是个文化冲击
For us, L.A., New Jersey, we're used to the mean streets, you know?
我们这些从洛杉矶、纽泽西来的人 很习惯大城市的混乱
For someone like Caitlin, from Bartlesville, Oklahoma...
对凯特琳这种从奥克拉荷马州的 乡下小孩来说
...New York's probably a little overwhelming.
纽约大概太可怕了一点
Maybe we should try and be patient with her.
或许我们应该对她更有耐心
What?
怎样?
Nothing.
没事
You're sweet. Most guys wouldn't even give a shit.
你好体贴 大部分的男生才不管那么多呢
Well, I'm not most guys.
我跟其他人不一样
Well, I'm not most guys.
我跟其他人不一样
Do you have a condom?
你有保险套吗?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
A.J., call Lindsey Blundetto. Hi.
安东尼 打电♥话♥给琳西布朗迪多 嗨
You're home? Don't you have class? It's Friday. Only in the mornings.
你回家了?你没有课啊? 今天礼拜五 只有早上有课
It's time for a dental cleaning. God, I just went.
该去洗牙了 我才刚去过
Smells great! What is that? A cake for A.J.'s fundraiser.
好香的味道!是什么东西? 安东尼参加慈善募款的蛋糕
Nice shoes. Daddy home? He's upstairs.
鞋子真好看 爸在家吗? 他在楼上
What's with you? You seem... What?
你怎么了?看起来 怎样?
Nothing, I don't know.
没事 我不知道
They're making a movie with Eloise. Should be cute.
他们要把艾罗依拍成电影 应该会是部很可爱的片
It's coming out around Christmas.
会在圣诞节前后上映
Remember? I almost got in a fight with the kid who called her Heloise.
记得吗?我以前差点跟那个 把艾罗依说成荷罗依的女生打架
The Spanish girl. She was annoying.
那个西班牙裔的女孩 她很烦
I can't believe you remember. You were 9.
你竟然还记得啊 那时候你才九岁呢
Hello.
哈啰
So when it opens, we are so there. You and me.
所以上映的时候 我们一定要去看 你跟我
I know you're excited to see me, but try to control yourself.
我知道你很开心见到我 但试着控制一下
How is school? What's new?
学校还好吗?有什么新鲜事?
Caitlin's a pain. She cries over everything.
凯特琳很烦人 她一天到晚哭
She misses her family.
她想念家人
Thank God for Noah. Only he can calm her down.
还好有诺亚 只有他能安抚她的情绪
She started pulling her hair out. She does it all the time. Her scalp's raw.
她现在有扯头发的习惯 都开始可以看到头皮了
Oh, my God. A straitjacket will cure that.
天啊 叫她穿上约束衣好了
It's Mr. Sensitivity, who doesn't have any problems.
我忘了这里有位 什么问题都没有的敏感先生
I'm agreeing with you. Like you have a clue.
我同意你说的话啊 好像你知道发生什么事一样
Jesus, what the fuck?
搞什么?
She's under a lot of strain, and you did start this.
她最近压力很大 而且都是你引起的
Did you see? How I didn't rise to the bait? The melanzane?
看到我是怎么中她的圈套的吗?
Lot of good it did me, does anybody!
我的决定对大家都好!
It's still going on!
这件事还没结束呢!
You're on the poles tonight.
你今晚要做钢管表演
Why the hell's Mandee in? VIP work, VIP prices.
为什么曼迪在里面? 做贵宝室服务、就要付贵宝室的价钱
It's 50 bucks to me, plus a blowjob later on.
要付我50块钱 还得做吹♥箫♥服务
You'll make at least half a G in there.
你至少可以赚个500美金
Look at that! It's like an ad for a fucking weight loss center.
你看看!就像减肥中心广♥告♥一样
Before and way before. This guy ever stop breaking balls?
减肥前、还是减肥前 这个人怎么一直爱耍嘴皮子?
Hear what I said? They're like a weight loss ad.
听到我刚讲的吗? 他们看起来像减肥广♥告♥中的人
Before and after.
减肥前跟减肥后
I wanna show you where the horse bit me.
我要让你看看被马咬的地方
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表