剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I'll make sure they respect your decision.
我会让他们尊重你的决定
Because I'm sure you'll do the right thing.
因为我知道你做的决定是对的
That's why I made you captain.
这就是我把你升为队长的原因
This is Rosalie's kid.
他是罗莎莉的儿子
That's why I'll understand if you give him a pass. Everybody else will too.
所以我理解你想放过他的心态 大家都会了解的
Who cares about shit they don't have the balls to say to your face?
管他们怎么想 反正他们也不敢当着你的面说
Kid disrespected you.
那孩子不尊重你
But they don't have to live with your commitments.
但他们又不必像你得承担义务
But, hey, the decision goes the other way?
不过 如果做了另一种决定ue4d1
The one thing you cannot do, Ralph, you cannot do...
你唯一不能做的事情 罗夫 你不能ue4d1
...is blame yourself.
责怪自己
You took this kid under your wing.
你照顾这孩子ue4d1
You schooled him as best you could.
尽力教导训练他
Didn't you?
不是吗?
Jack spoiled him.
杰克把他宠坏了
I think this is yours.
我想这是你的
The stupid kid was carrying it around during the holidays.
那个蠢孩子过节的时候 一直带在身上
She wanted me to fucking kill her.
她要我杀了她
Like suicide by cop.
像是自杀一样
So she set me up?
所以是她想设计我?
She saw me as only a fucking hammer?
她把我当成杀人工具?
She loved you.
她爱你
She looked so good too, that day in your office.
那天在你办公室 她看起来那么美丽ue4d1
Just another Irina with a college degree.
结果不过是个 有大学学历的艾琳娜
Ask yourself.
问问你自己
How did you recognize in Gloria, under her layers of sophistication...
你是怎么发现葛萝利雅 在她聪慧的表面之下ue4d1
...this deeply wounded, angry being that would let you replicate...
这个受伤易怒的女人 会让你联想到ue4d1
...your relationship with your mother?
你跟你♥妈♥的♥关系?
I don't wanna fuck my mother. You're never gonna convince me.
我可不想跟我妈上♥床♥ 你是不可能说服我的
Not fuck.
不是上♥床♥
Try to please her.
而是试着取悦她
Try to win her love.
想要得到她的爱
Forty fucking years old.
像现在40岁时?!
We need to repeat what's familiar, even if it's bad for us.
我们有重复熟悉的关系的需求 即使对我们不好
Gloria's need for drama.
葛萝利雅需要戏剧性
The selfishness. The incessant self-regard.
自私、不断的自我保护
At one time...
一度ue4d1
...in your mother's hands, it passed for love.
在你♥妈♥的♥手上 这被认为是爱的一种方式
All right, look. You're her doctor. You tell me.
好 你是她的医生 你告诉我ue4d1
Do I gotta worry about this broad?
我该担心这个女人吗?
She says she's gonna tell Carmela about us.
她说她要告诉卡蜜拉
I honestly can't predict.
我也无法预测
We should deal with...
我们应该讨论的是ue4d1
...why are you so attracted to dangerous relationships?
为什么你这么喜欢危险关系?
Why do you put your marriage in such danger?
你为何要做些 危及自己婚姻的事?
Maybe I'm looking for a way out. Anthony.
或许我想寻找出口 东尼
You'll never leave your wife. Bullshit. There's a limit.
你永远也不会离开你的老婆 乱讲
She might leave you, but you'll never leave her.
她有可能离开你 但你永远不可能离开她
Despite your mothering...
撇开你母亲对你的方式不讲ue4d1
...you made one good decision in your life vis-?vis women.
你这一生选对了一个女人ue4d1
You won't throw that over.
你不可能轻易浪掷
Your own selfishness is too strong to let that happen.
你太自私 不可能让这种事发生
All right. All right.
好吧、好吧
Actually, in spite of everything you're a very conventional man.
你其实是个很保守的男人
I said all right.
我说好了啊
We have to stop now.
我们得就此打住了
Got pep, I'll give it that. Zero to 60 in under seven seconds.
冲力还不错 从零加速到60只要七秒钟
What's the matter, you don't like me?
怎么啦?你不喜欢我?
I'm not back, they call the cops, standard operating procedure.
如果我没回去 他们会叫警♥察♥ 这是基本程序
Here's standard operating procedure. Stay away from Tony Soprano.
这才是基本程序 远离东尼索波诺
Shut the fuck up and listen. It's over, capisce?
闭上嘴听我说 已经结束了 懂吧?
Over and done.
结束了
You call or go anywhere near him or his family...
你如果打电♥话♥或去找他 或者他的家人ue4d1
...and they'll be scraping your nipples off these leather seats.
他们会狠狠的修理你一顿
And here's the point to remember.
还有记得ue4d1
My face is the last one you'll see. Not Tony's.
到时候你最后看到的是我的脸 不是东尼的
We understand each other?
了解了吗?
It won't be cinematic.
情况不会像电影情节一样
Any word, anything?
有任何消息吗?
He probably went down to Florida.
他大概去佛罗里达了
Ro, I'm sure he's fine.
罗 他不会有事的
Ro, come on.
罗ue4d1
Look.
听着ue4d1
This will be hard for you to hear. Jesus Christ!
你大概很难接受 天啊!
No, it's okay. It's okay, it's just...
没关系 没事的 只是ue4d1
...he has a very serious drug problem.
他有很深的毒瘾
What?
什么?
It's coke. He may owe some money to dealers.
是古♥柯♥碱 他大概欠毒贩钱
Oh, my God. I didn't wanna tell you.
我的天啊 我原本不想告诉你
Look, we're doing everything we can.
我们正在尽力找他
We're gonna find him.
我们会把他找到的
We'll get him help.
会帮他想办法的
We'll get him to rehab.
我们会送他去戒毒
Let's just hope he's not too far gone.
只希望他没跑太远
Something smells good.
好香
Lemon snaps for the bake sale at church.
柠檬饼干 为了教会烘培拍卖♥♥准备的
You look good.
你看起来很美
I went to step today.
我今天去做了阶梯运动
Is that why you don't have these looney-tune moods when you exercise?
是因为运动的关系 你才比较少抓狂吗?
Where's your ring?
你的戒指呢?
I had to get it sized. It's a little big.
我拿去调整大小了 它有点太大了
Hi, it's me. I'll be home in about twenty minutes.
嗨 是我 我大概20分钟后到家
Yeah, I picked up the stuffed shells.
对 我买♥♥了贝壳面
No, the Celantano's, you just gotta heat them up.
不是 在《塞尔兰塔诺》买♥♥的 只要热一下就好了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表