剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Febby lived a full life, a life of service to others.
菲比的一生很圆♥满♥ 而且为了别人而努力
His 78 years saw him serve his family as a devoted father
在他78年的生命中 他是个尽责的父亲
his country as a supply sergeant in the Pacific
尽责的外海补给官
and most importantly, our Lord as a devout Catholic.
最重要的是 他是个忠诚的天主教♥徒♥
When I last visited Febby in the hospital...
当我去医院探视菲比的时候
he'd finished his chemotherapy.
他刚完成他的化疗
Though frail and extremely thin, his fighting spirit was still intact.
虽然他变得很瘦弱 他的精神还是没被病痛打败
His body was wracked with pain.
而他的肉体受尽病痛的折磨
You know Greg D'Aiuto? His grandfather had cancer.
你知道葛瑞格艾迪托吗? 他的祖父也死于癌症
They froze him till they find a cure.
他们把他冰冻起来 等到找到治病的药
Mary. Carmela.
玛莉、卡蜜拉
Hugh.
阿休
For the poor box. Thank you.
这是给捐献箱的钱 谢谢
I'm going to check out the hearse. Don't get lost, A.J.
我要去看灵车 不要迷路了 安东尼
Well, I'll see you out at
那待会儿见
See you, Father.
再见 神父
Come here, you. Let me look at you.
过来 让我看看你
Hey! Come here!
嘿!过来!
Why didn't you tell me? Wanted to surprise you.
你怎么没告诉我要过来? 他想给你惊喜
You mean old prick. I thought you were in Miami.
你这个老滑头 我以为你在迈阿密呢
It's too hot there.
那里太热了
I came to see the grandkids, and my doctor's here.
我来看孙子们 还有医生
Yeah, Bobby said you weren't feeling too good.
巴比说你身体不太舒服
I'm gonna bring the car around.
我去把车开过来
Sorry about your uncle. Febby was Carmela's uncle.
很遗憾你叔叔过世了 菲比是卡蜜拉的叔叔
Buon 'anima. He should rest in peace.
愿他安息
Ninety-four pounds when he died.
他死的时候只有94磅
He was always thin. What do you expect?
他本来就很瘦 你還期望怎样?
As long as I got you here...
既然你来了...
Your godson, Mustang Sally Intile. He did a Lee Trevino off a guy's head.
你的代子萨利 他把李崔维诺的头给砸烂了
That prick is my godson in name only. It was a favor to his father.
他只是我名义上的代子 我是给他爸一个人情而已
Well, I'm just saying, because
我这么说是因为
this isn't the first time.
这种事不是第一次发生
You do whatever you gotta do.
你尽管放手去做
Just so you heard it from me.
我只是想先跟你说一声
Thank you. And I appreciate you looking out for Bobby.
谢谢 感激你照顾巴比
He's been a huge help with my uncle.
他帮了我伯伯很大的忙
That one don't need any help.
他哪需要人家帮助
He's out of jail on a fucking medical.
他借病出狱了
He makes me laugh, your uncle.
他很有趣 你的伯伯
Yeah, we're talking about you, you cagey fuck!
对 我们就是在说你 这个狡猾的家伙!
You got them all fooled. Yeah, that's right.
把所有人都耍得团团转 对 没错
There's Bobby. I'm sorry for your loss.
巴比来了 我很遗憾
See you later. Okay.
再会了 好
What the fuck, he's really sick?
搞什么 他真的病了?
That cough.
咳成这样
He smoked those Camels since he's in short pants.
他从小就开始抽烟了
Lung cancer? Oh, fuck. Another toothpick.
肺癌吗?干! 又是一个瘦竹杆
What kind of way is that to talk about a sick person?
你怎么这样形容生病的人?
Good night, now. Good night. Thank you.
晚安 晚安 谢谢
Forty-two years. My God.
42年耶 了不起
When it's right, it's right.
當一切对了 就都对了
We said we'd save the Barolo for a big night?
留一瓶巴洛洛酒来庆祝吧?
Check out these numbers.
看看这些数字
My God! I knew we were busy, but... Not bad, eh?
天啊!我知道生意很忙 但... 不错吧
I think I'm gonna pass on the wine tonight.
我今晚还是别喝酒了
A night like this, you're gonna make me drink alone?
你要让我一个人喝闷酒吗?
What is it, you okay?
你还好吗?
You know I love it here, and you are such a great boss
你知道我很爱这里 而你又是那么好的老板
but Christopher doesn't want me working anymore.
可是克里斯多佛不想让我工作了
Please don't be mad. No, I'm not mad. I'm happy for you.
别生气 不 我没有生气 我为你高兴
You know, with his change in situation
他现在的情况有了改变
You think I wanna be stuck in this prison?
你以为我喜欢被困在这里吗?
I wanted to give you notice. I was supposed to tell you two weeks ago.
我应该事先通知你的 本来我两个礼拜前想告诉你
Is it okay if tonight's my last night?
我想就做到今晚就好可以吗?
Yeah, I guess I'll get Charmaine to cover.
好 我想我会找夏曼来代班
Thank you! I was so nervous about telling you.
谢谢!跟你说这件事让我好紧张
Christopher's picking me up. I'm gonna fix my makeup.
克里斯多佛要来接我 我去补个妆
Of course.
好
You're not gonna jump me?
你不跳吃?
What? I'm open here. I'll have to king you.
什么? 这里没守 我会将你军的
Fuck it, I don't want to play.
干!我不想玩了
I don't really want to either.
我也不想
What's with you? All day, Gloomy Gus. Sorry, it's just...
你是怎么搞的?整天闷闷不乐 抱歉 只是...
It's my father.
是我爸
He's tough, he'll beat it.
他很坚强 他会战胜病魔的
It's not the cancer, it's Tony. Tony? What about him?
我不是说癌症 是东尼 东尼?他怎么了?
Don't speak in anagrams.
不要跟我打哑谜
He okayed my dad to hit Mustang Sally. He put that kid in a coma.
他准许让我爸去修理萨利 他把人家打到昏迷
Fuck Sally, I'm worried about my father. He's been retired seven years.
干!我是担心我爸 他已经退休七年了
Are we in the Navy?
我们是在海军部队吗?
It's not that. This was a proud man, Junior.
不是那样 他自尊心很强 小索
He's over the other night, I had to help him off the toilet, he's so weak.
那天晚上我把他从马桶上扶起来 他好虚弱
Shut the fuck up with the toilets! All this morbidity!
不要再说了! 讲这些病态的事情干嘛!
I'm sorry, you're right.
抱歉 你说得对
Fuck.
干
This point in his life, to have him do a thing like this.
他这种年纪还要做这种事
I never ask you for anything. Tell Tony I'll do it if he wants.
我从没求过你 请告诉东尼 如果他坚持 我自己动手
Fuck what he wants. I'm the boss.
管他去死 我才是老大
You're right, I'm sorry.
对 抱歉
Stop your crying! I'll tell him.
不要再哭了!我去跟他说
Making me fucking depressed now.
害我现在郁闷起来!
Bacala's okay with it. Why do you care?
他老子巴卡拉都没有意见了 你在意什么呢?
What is it with these power trips? What the fuck are you talking about?
你是怎么搞的? 你在说什么鬼东西?
Pardon me. May I? Yeah.
抱歉 我可以进去吗? 可以
Your girl got any coffee out there? I think we can rustle some up.
这里有咖啡吗? 我们可以准备一些
Tax code, another client. IRS troubles.
我要准备税法 另一个客户跟国税局有麻烦
Sorry, Mel. To find a place they're not allowed to bug...
抱歉 梅尔 我们找不到不受打扰的地方
Dr. Schreck's office is full. I sit too much anyway.
塞克医生的办公室没空位 反正我坐得太久了
It has to be the old man? There's no other way?
一定得要他老人家出马吗? 没有别的办法?
There's a million ways, but this'll work.
有一百种办法 但是这个方法可以成功
It was Gigi's idea, I'm not cutting his balls off.
那是吉吉的点子 我要尊重他的决定
Sally's MIA. Two days ago he reaches out to Bacala for help.
萨利闹失踪 两天前他去找巴卡拉帮忙
Old man Bacala's his godfather, he can get close without arousing suspicion.
巴卡拉是他的教父 他可以轻易地接近他
Doesn't sit right. He's done it before.
这样不对 他以前又不是没做过
He's a sick man! It's something to live for.
他是个生病的老人! 那正好让他有目标活下去I
I took those Duncan Sheik records and shoved them up his ass.
我會把邓肯谢克的唱片塞到他屁♥眼♥里
Wait a minute.
等等
Who let this one in? Wolfgang Fuckface.
是谁让他进来的? 沃夫甘派克来啦
Hey, Artie.
嘿 亚瑟
The man who stole her away.
把她偷走的男人
Adriana, she gave her notice.
艾德莲娜 她不做了
Help yourself.
别客气
You better be good to that girl.
你最好对她好一点
You cocksucker.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're supposed to cook with the wine, Artie.
酒应该是要拿来煮菜的 亚瑟
Three years.
三年来
Best hostess I ever had. This piece of shit steals her away.
她是我们餐厅最棒的服务生 结果这个混♥蛋♥把她偷走了
Artie, come on. He knows I'm breaking his balls.
亚瑟 拜託 他知道我在开玩笑的
Seriously, though. I'm you, I hire a food taster.
说真的 如果我是你 我会请个试吃的人
Don't fuck with a chef.
不要小看厨师喔
You're the only one who can swing a meat cleaver?
不要以为只有你会剁肉
Fuck you. Artie.
干 亚瑟
I'm kidding!
我开玩笑的!
Wanna try cooking with one fucking eye?
想当独眼龙厨师吗?
That's enough! Go wait outside!
够了!到外面等!
Now!
马上去!
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck is wrong with you? She's his fiancée!
你是哪跟筋不对? 她是他的未婚妻耶!
I loved her.
我爱她
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表