剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
We drink.
喝个酒吧
So where's your friend, you know?
你的朋友在哪里?
Valery?
维拉瑞?
Who knows?
谁知道?
He gave Silvio the money? I told him. Don't know, I wasn't there.
他有把钱给席尔吗?我有交代他 不知道
That's you and him, ain't it?
那是你们两个 对吧?
He was like brother to me.
他跟我就像兄弟一样
Closer than brother.
比兄弟还亲近
But now he's tragic figure.
但是现在他很糟
What do you mean? The alcohol, the drugs.
什么意思? 他酗酒又吸毒
Disgrace to his family.
让他的家人蒙羞
He breaks my heart.
让我非常痛心
Well, maybe you could send him to AA.
你可以送他去戒酒协会
In Chechnya, he saves my life.
在车♥臣♥的时候 他救了我一命
You're...
你ue4d1
...very emotional.
很情绪化
I would do anything for him.
我愿意为他赴汤蹈火
Take it easy, we'll find it.
别担心 我们会找到他的
I'm dizzy. My fucking head is killing me.
我头晕 感觉快死了
Hello? It's a bad connection. I'll talk fast.
哈啰? 讯号♥不好 我长话短说
The guy is some ex-commando. He killed 16 Chechen rebels single-handed.
那个人以前是突击队的 他单手杀了16个车♥臣♥反叛军
T? T, that you?
东尼 东尼?
Goddamn it.
该死!
I didn't hear what you said. I'll talk fast.
我没听到你说什么 我长话短说
The guy you're looking for killed 16 Chechen rebels single-handed!
你们想杀的那个人 单手就杀了16个车♥臣♥反叛军!
Get the fuck out of here. Yeah, nice, huh?
开玩笑ue4d1 这下可好了吧?
He was with the Interior Ministry. He's a Russian Green Beret.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥内政部的 敢死队员
This guy cannot come back to tell this story. You understand?
不能让他回来告诉史拉瓦 懂吗?
I hear you. I'm serious, Paulie.
知道了 我是认真的 保利
Ton? Ton, you there?
东尼?东尼?
Goddamn! Fuck!
干!
Call me back!
打电♥话♥给我!
You're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians.
你不会相信的 那个人杀了16个车♥臣♥反叛军
The guy was an interior decorator.
那个人是室内设计师
His house looked like shit.
他的房♥子逊毙了
Didn't you hear it? Twig snapping.
你听到没?树枝踩碎声
You said yourself I hit him in the head. Fucking Rasputin, this guy.
你说我打中他的头啊 该死的混♥蛋♥
See?
看到没?
Come on, he's running.
快 他在跑
Fuck!
干!
Fucking cunt!
干!
Paulie, come on, I think I got him!
保利 我想我打到他了!
If we were trying, we wouldn't have come close.
如果我们认真的话 就不会被溜掉了
I lost my shoe.
我的鞋子掉了!
Hello? It's me. How you feeling?
哈啰? 是我 你还好吗?
Like shit. When you coming? I gotta get my mom's car inspected.
难过毙了 你什么时候要来? 我得帮我妈把车拿去检查
At night? The only time my friend can do it.
晚上? 我朋友只有这时候有空
I'm so bummed. I really miss you. Can you do it tomorrow?
我也没办法 我好想你 你可以明天再去吗?
I can't. My mom needs the car, and I gotta move Dov's shit out of here.
不行 我妈要用车 得把这东西移走
I'll call you later, okay?
我再打电♥话♥给你 好吗?
Yeah, okay. Bye.
好 拜
This is no fucking joke here. I could lose a foot.
这不是开玩笑的 我的脚可能会废掉
It's numb, huh? What the fuck you think?
脚很麻吧? 不然呢?
How could we be lost like this? We're in New Jersey!
我们怎么会迷路呢? 我们在纽泽西耶!
South Jersey!
是南纽泽西!
We should eat some berries. You nuts?
我们应该吃点野莓 你疯了吗?
Shit like that could be poisonous, you don't know. Come on.
这种东西可能有毒的
What? What the fuck is that?
干嘛? 那是什么东西?
Looks like a truck.
看起来像个卡车
There's fucking gravel under this snow!
雪里面有石头!
Back wheels are gone.
后轮不见了
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝
My ears feel like they'll fall off.
我觉得耳朵快掉下来了
Fuck your ears! Get me something for my foot.
去你的耳朵 快帮我找点东西盖脚
Jesus, that prick really brained me.
天啊 他把我打得真惨
Gotta sit with my foot under my thigh.
得把脚放在大腿下
Use my own body heat. That's the trick.
用自己的体温保持脚的温度
What if he's not dead? He's fucking dead.
如果他没死怎么办? 他死定了
I know, but 16 Czechoslovakians...
我知道 可是他杀过 16个车♥臣♥叛军ue4d1
He's trained for this shit. It's like Die Hard shit.
他受过训练的 就像《终极警探》一样
It's supposed to snow later this week.
这礼拜应该会下雪
Know the weather in Mexico? Chili today, hot tamale?
你知道墨西哥的天气吗? 今天冷(辣椒)明天热(辣粽)?
You heard it before?
有听过?
It's an old joke.
这是个老笑话
Egon Kosma said he made it up.
伊刚科斯马说是他自己想到的
What's the matter, you're not hungry? Late lunch.
不饿吗? 我很晚才吃午餐
Could be him out there, stalking us.
他会不会在跟踪我们?
With what, his cock?
用什么?他的小♥弟♥弟♥?
Think about it. If he's alive, he's unarmed and bleeding like a sieve.
想想看 就算他还活着 他没有武器、又不断失血
He's in the woods, in his pajamas. It's the fucking Yukon out there.
他在森林里面 穿着睡衣 外面可是育空河呢
Probably thinks we left. lf he's alive, which he ain't.
他大概以为我们已经走了 如果他还活着 不过这不可能
What's that? A Nathan's bag.
那是什么? 汉堡店的袋子
Fuck, there's some ketchups and shit!
干!只有蕃茄酱!
Clean? I don't know, they were in a bag.
干净吗? 不知道 放在袋子里
They're a little halfway frozen.
有点结冻了
Fuck it. Give me some. Here.
管他的 拿一些给我 拿去
Not bad. Mix it with the relish.
还不错吃 跟黄瓜酱一起吃
It's Nana and Grandpa.
外婆外公来了
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了?
Three hours at the eye doctor. Glaucoma. I may need an operation.
去看眼科医生看了三小时 是青光眼 可能得动手术
Oh, my God.
天啊
Come on, sit down.
过来坐下
Do you want to eat? Who could, after news like that?
要吃点东西吗? 听了那种消息后谁还吃的下?
Hold on, I'll make some coffee.
我去煮点咖啡
Hello?
喂?
It's me.
是我
Where are you?
你们在哪?
We're still here.
还在这里
And?
然后呢?
No good. That's really fucking great.
状况很不好 干!好极了
That language, is that necessary?
需要那样讲话吗?
Listen, Ton, we're really lost.
听着 东尼 我们迷路了
We've been walking around for hours. I lost my shoe. We found an old truck.
我们已经走了好几个小时 我掉了鞋子 我们找到一部卡车
I don't know what you're talking about!
卡车?我不知道你在说什么!
How about some advice? What?
给我们一些建议吧? 什么?
How about some advice?
给我们一些建议吧?
Stay there till the morning and find this guy!
待到早上 把那个人找到!
We're trying.
我们正在努力啊
Goddamn fucking phone! Thanks, Ton. Thanks a lot.
该死的电♥话♥! 谢谢你喔 东尼
Oh, I should be happy about this? No, it's just...
喔 所以我应该感到开心吗? 不是 只是ue4d1
Sometimes your nephew don't think before he acts. That's all I'll say.
有时候你侄子做事不经大脑
I thought the guy punched you. He did.
那个人打的不是你吗? 对
It's just...
只是ue4d1
We'll talk later.
晚点再说
You're having coffee, right?
你要喝咖啡吧?
My father has glaucoma.
我爸得了青光眼
It's Jackie, leave a message.
我是杰奇 请留言
It's me again.
还是我
You said you were gonna call. Where the hell are you?
你说要打电♥话♥给我 你到底在哪里?
Hi, Ambujam. I'm really sorry, I need to borrow your car.
嗨 安博洁 抱歉 我要跟你借车
If I wanted to be treated like shit, I'd get married.
如果我要受这种待遇 我早就结婚了
Sorry.
抱歉
Something came up. Dinner is fucking ruined.
临时有事走不开 晚餐被你毁了
Well, we'll go out.
我们出去
Anywhere you want.
随便你要去哪都行
Come on, don't be like that.
拜托 不要这样啦
Inconsiderate prick.
没良心的家伙
I said I was sorry.
我说我很抱歉了
Family shit.
家里有事
Couldn't be avoided.
我走不开
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表