剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
警员受伤 警员受伤倒下
Officer down! Officer down!
重复一次 警员负伤
I repeat, officer down!
贾斯汀 这位是戴蒙德警探
Justin, this is Detective Diamond.
我妈妈
My mom...
她受伤了吗
she got hurt?
你跟我妈妈是朋友吗
Were you and my mom friends?
是的
We were.
她总在我面前夸你
She bragged about you constantly,
说特别为你骄傲
how proud she was of you.
当妈的总会这么说
Moms have to say that.
不一定 相信我
They don't, believe me.
她是真心的
She meant it.
贾斯汀 有人能来陪你吗
Justin, is there someone that can come and stay with you?
我知道你♥爸♥爸并不常在家
I know that your dad hasn't been around.
我外婆住在莱伊布鲁克
My grandma lives at Rye Brook.
好 我打给她
Okay, I'll... I'll call her.
我明白
I know.
再来一次
Again.
你已经看了二十多次了
You've watched it two dozen times.
都到这份上了 我已经不知道我们在找什么了
At this point, I don't even know what we're looking for.
我说了再看一次
I said again.
受害人 警监南希
受害人 警监南希·桑塔马利雅
黑咖啡 不加糖
Black, no sugar.
脱脂 半低咖咖啡 两包糖
Skinny, half-caf, two sugars.
桃浆果大豆乌龙茶
Peach-berry oolong with soy.
需要的话叫我
Holler if you need me.
其实我很担心麦克斯
You know, I'm worried about Max.
这一整件事他太冷静了
He's barely reacted to any of
通常情况下他都是最激动的那个
this and he's usually the first one that loses it.
也许他还在消化吧
Maybe he's processing it in his own way.
我们都一样
We all are.
-嗨 -小珍
- Hi. - Jen.
你还好吗
Hey, is everything all right?
可以聊聊吗
Can we talk?
-没事的 -别在这里
- Hey. - Not here.
我已经尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
一开始他们只说是第二警局的一名警探
At first, they just said, a detective from the Second,
我却瞬间想到 万一是你呢
and I couldn't help but think, "What if it was you?"
我没事 我都没在场
I'm fine, I wasn't even there.
我知道
No, I know.
杰克 你说自己的健康问题时
Jake, when you told me about your health issues,
你说不希望我们之间有任何秘密
you said you didn't want us to have any secrets.
我是真心的
And I meant it.
我应该说
So, I should tell you,
听到枪击事件的时候 我被吓到了
when I heard about the shooting, it hit me.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
我也不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you either.
我知道太快了
And I know it's too soon,
但是我们之间的感觉很真实
but this, you and me, it feels real.
我不希望我们之间结束
I don't want it to end.
天哪 好吧
Wow! Okay!
我变成了小说里那种粘人的女朋友
I just became every clingy girlfriend cliche in the book.
我允许你掉头就跑
You have my permission to run for the hills.
我不会跑 我明白
There is no running required. I get it.
所以你不觉得我疯了
So you don't think I'm completely crazy?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我也感觉很真实
This feels real to me, too.
弹道报告终于出来了
Finally, ballistics report is in.
给我点确切结果吧 谢谢
Okay, give me something concrete, please.
凶器是口径0.308的来福狙♥击♥枪♥
Murder weapon was a .308 caliber sniper rifle.
鉴证组找到了弹壳
CSU found a spent shell
弹壳在讲台70码远的屋顶上
casing on a rooftop 70 yards from the podium.
弹道分♥析♥师认为这么长距离的设计
Ballistics thinks there could have been
肯定会出现很大的阻力
major drag resistance on a shot that long.
所以那枚子弹半路就会改变轨迹
In which case, the shot would have fallen mid-air.
掉落或者往旁边偏
Fallen or shifted laterally.
估计大约6英寸
Up to six inches per the estimate.
那又如何 反正没有射偏
Okay, so what? Shooter didn't miss.
如果射偏了呢
What if he did?
劳拉当时离她的头只有几英寸
Laura is inches from her head.
如果凶手没有考虑阻力...
If the shooter didn't account for drag...
我才是目标
I was the target?
有可能 你可以害怕
Possibly. It's okay to be scared.
我不害怕 我气死了
I'm not scared, I'm outraged!
我要毁了那个混♥蛋♥
I'm going to destroy the son of a bitch who did this.
-得先找到他 -应该不会太久
- We gotta find him first. - Well, it shouldn't take long.
过去的18小时里
In the last 18 hours,
刚好有人威胁要杀我
someone has threatened to kill me exactly once.
你死定了 听见没有 死定了
You're dead, you hear me? Dead!
吉米·钟吗 已经收押了
Jimmy Chung? He's already in custody.
不过他认识很多罪犯
But he's got an entire network of criminals at his fingertips
那个混♥蛋♥必须告诉我是谁扣的扳机
and that bastard's gonna tell me which one pulled the trigger.
劳拉
Hey, hey, hey. Laura.
他已经被严密看管了
He is already in central booking.
我派比利和梅里迪斯去
I'm sending Billy and Meredith.
如果那颗子弹真是冲著你去的 很有可能会出现第二次
If that bullet really was meant for you, he may try again.
他杀了我妹妹的男朋友
He killed my sister's boyfriend.
还杀了我老板
Then my boss.
你要我藏起来坐著等吗
You want me to sit on my ass and hide?
我希望你明智些
I want you to be smart.
让我去派他们出发
Let me go send them.
去吧
Go.
这他妈是谁
Who the hell is this?
-吉米·钟 -这不是钟 他在那里
- Jimmy Chun. - This isn't Chun. Where is he?
他就是钟啊
Says Chun right here.
吉米·钟
你叫什么名字 嬉皮士
What's your name, hipster?
真名字
Your real name.
卡尔文 卡尔文·吴
Calvin. Calvin Wu.
不对
No.
我们几小时前释放了卡尔文·吴
We released Calvin Wu hours ago.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他们互换了身份
They swapped IDs.
那吉米·钟到哪去了
Where's Jimmy Chun?
他已经大摇大摆的从正门走出去了
He walked right out your front door.
劳拉之谜
这不是我的主意 好吗 我发誓
It wasn't my idea, all right. I swear.
就算不是 为什么让个陌生人说服你了
I assume not. But why let some sketchy stranger talk you into it?
他并不算是陌生人
He's not a stranger.
你认识吉米·钟
You know Jimmy Chun?
认出来是他
Recognized him.
法拉盛区的人都认识他
Anyone from Flushing would.
所以他就和你做了个交易 换著出来了
So he made you an offer one neighbor to another?
我没得选阿 他是个可怕的禽兽
Like I had a choice? He's a scary mo-fo.
我可不想落得和他前妻一样的下场
Didn't wanna end up like his ex.
我猜你想表达的不是心碎
I'm assuming you don't mean broken-hearted.
几年前 她把吉米踹了
Few years back, she dumped his ass, right?
然后过来找他要赡养费
Then came after him for alimony.
在那之后就没人见过她了
No one's seen her since.
你看来很了解他啊
Seem to know a lot about this guy.
知道他可能会在哪里出现吗
Got an idea where he might be?
我不知道
I don't.
我也不想知道
And I don't want one.
吉米·钟就是个幽灵
Jimmy Chun is a ghost.
确实是个幽灵 没有任何房♥产
"Ghost" is right. Zero real-estate holdings,
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有有线电视账单
no credit cards, no cable bills.
甚至他的手♥机♥都是注册在一个马仔名下
Even his phone is registered to a henchman.
-他的手♥机♥ -我已经试过破解了
- His phone? - I've already tried.
加密的严严实实
It's seriously encrypted.
技术援助反应部队最少
It's gonna take TARU at least
也得花3天才能把锁屏密♥码♥搞定
three days to get through the lock screen.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表