剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
本地区没有超凡有线电视
Excel Cable does not service this area!
孩子在面包车里
The boy is in the van!
-下车 双手举起来 -不许动
- Get off the bike. Get your hands in the air. - Freeze!
不 他在面包车里 该死
No, he's in the van! Damn it!
-你打草惊蛇了 -你说什么
- You jumped the gun. - Excuse me?
整个行动的意义就是让他们带走钱和药
The whole damn point was to let the money and the medicine go.
我打草惊蛇
I jumped the gun?
是你自己插入了现场 警探
You inserted yourself in the drop,Detective.
你害行动失败的
You compromised the operation.
我让茱莉亚·戴维斯放开了包
I got Julia Davis to drop the bag.
再有半分钟就能救出他儿子了
We were 30 seconds away from recovering her son.
他当时就在面包车里 在马路对面
He was in a van, right across the median!
我们很快就能救出他儿子的
Then we will get him soon enough.
时间来不及了 他的胰岛素打不上了
There's no soon enough. He's overdue on his insulin.
再过几分钟就可以让他妈妈给他注射了
His mother can give Theo the shot in a matter of minutes.
飞机正在追踪面包车
Aviation is tracking the van.
A2 汇报给我面包车的位置
Alpha two, report. I need location on the van.
坏消息 跟丢了
Bad news, we lost it.
-该死 -重复
- Oh, damn it. - Repeat?
面包车开进了布鲁克林巴特里隧♥道♥
The van drove into the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel
再也没出来
and never came out.
巡警正在检查
Patrol's checking now.
巡警进了隧♥道♥
Patrol went into the tunnel.
在路上找到了乙烯基汽车贴
They found vinyl auto skins on the road way.
他们把我们耍了
They pulled a fast one on us.
所以现在提奥·戴维斯被关在一辆
Oh, so now Theo Davis is
可能是任何颜色 带着任何标志的面包车里
in a van that could be any color, any logo.
没有药物带在身边
He's in the wind without his meds,
拿钱的没拿到钱
the takers don't have their money...
就在刚刚 你给他签了张死刑执行令
You just signed his death warrant.
把接头人关起了 让他交待
Put the bag man in the box and get him talking.
我不欣赏你说话的口气
I don't appreciate your tone.
你知道我不欣赏什么吗
You want to know what I don't appreciate?
不想知道
We really don't.
打从她离开我们布朗克斯区警队
I haven't seen sucker Santiani
就没见过这个蠢货桑提亚尼 祝你们愉快
since she left my squad in the Bronx. Enjoy.
我们努力
We'll try.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我能理解邪恶桑提亚尼
I can understand evil Santiani,
恐怖桑提亚尼 为什么是蠢货桑提亚尼
scary Santiani, but why sucker Santiani?
她本来应该被提成副督察的
She's supposed to get bumped up to Deputy Inspector.
她选好新办公室 给自己办了升职派对
She picks out her new office, plans herself a party,
喝的酩酊大醉 跟半个管辖区的人
gets loaded,
说了她自己对他们的真实看法
tells half the precinct what she really thinks of 'em.
然后升职被撤 史诗一般的失败
Then the promotion falls through. Epic.
这就是为什么
That's why.
为什么她这么让人难以忍♥受
Why she's so unbearable?
为什么她愿意开一个小时的车来工作
That's why she's willing to drive an hour to work.
她觉得丢人
She was humiliated.
我们警区里没人知道她的事
There's no one in our precinct who knows what happened to her.
-但如果他们知道了 -你不会吧
- But if they did... - You wouldn't.
-我不会 你会 -什么
- Not me, you. - Excuse me?
这样你就能把工作要回来了
That's how you get your job back.
通过再次羞辱她
By embarrassing her again?
不 那太残忍♥了
No, that would be cruel.
让她以为是这样 她会屈服的
Just let her think that's the plan, she'll fold.
够狠的
That's pretty hardball.
杰克 这不仅关乎你的履历
Jake, this isn't just about your resume.
是这个警区需要你
This precinct needs you here.
多诺万·布里瓦
Donovan Breva.
飞车贼 入室行窃
Grand theft auto, burglary,
故意伤害
aggravated assault,
现在可以加上绑♥架♥和车祸致死罪了
and now we can add kidnapping and vehicular homicide.
警探 容我说一句
Detective, if I may,
我的当事人对车祸致死毫不知情
my client knows nothing about a vehicular homicide.
而至于所谓的绑♥架♥
And as for the alleged kidnapping,
我的当事人不过是其中一个棋子
my client is a mere cog in the machine.
律师 容我说一句 你爱怎么编都行
Counselor, if I may, you can blow it out your ass.
你的当事人独自来取赎金
Your client was the sole participant in the ransom pickup.
人♥质♥的母亲与纽约警探都能证明
He acknowledged awareness of the kidnapping
他知道绑♥架♥事件
to both the victim's mother and an NYPD detective,
更主要的是他因参与绑♥架♥案
and on top of that his participation in this crime
让他成为撞车逃逸重罪谋杀罪的嫌疑人
makes him subject to a felony murder charge for the hit and run.
现在 多诺万 如果你希望这故事
Now, Donovan, if you want this story
不是以你无期徒刑终身不得假释结局
to end in any other way than life without parole,
最好还是交待吧
you better start talking.
告诉我提奥·戴维斯在哪
I need to know where Theo Davis is
你的同伙是谁
and who your co-conspirators are.
你准备给我们什么条件
What kind of deal are we talking about?
没什么条件
There is no deal,
除非他肯坦白交待
not until we know what he's prepared to give up.
这样行不通
That's not how it's gonna work.
有个孩子失踪了
You have a missing child out there.
显然控制权在我的委托人手里
It appears my client is in the driver's seat.
想好条件再来吧
Come back with a deal.
共犯很可能
The co-conspirator is
就是多纳万的兄弟 史蒂芬·布里瓦
most likely Donovan's brother, Steven Breva.
他的前科跟多纳万一样多
Has the same record as Donovan,
基本都是一起被抓
they almost always got arrested together.
我打赌开面包车的肯定是史蒂芬
My money says Steven was driving the van.
发全境通告找他 我话说太早了吗
Right, get an APB out. Or am I jumping the gun again?
已经发了 警监
Already out, Captain.
我们拿到了对多纳万的公♥寓♥
We issued warrants on Donovan's
和工作场所的搜查令
apartment and workplace.
他在一家店铺工作 是卖♥♥♥车♥贴的
It's a shop that makes, wait for it, vehicle skins.
怪不得会有有线电视面包车
That explains the cable van.
没找到男孩
No sign of the boy.
既然已经抓到了多纳万
Well, now that we have Donovan,
他哥肯定不会冒险
his brother is not going to
藏在我们有记录的地方
risk hiding anywhere that we have on record.
他们会消失得无影无踪
They're gonna go off the grid.
但如果我们能查清提奥家
But if we figure out the connection between
和布里瓦兄弟之间的关系 也许能有线索
Theo's family and the Breva brothers, we may get somewhere.
我们可以一直推论 也可以开始谈条件
We could talk about this all day, or we could start a deal.
我建议让布里瓦降为从犯
I recommend we reduce Breva to accessory across the board
服刑时间减到五年
and cap his incarceration at five years.
真的吗
Do you, now?
这种不痛不痒的惩罚
What message is a slap on the wrist
其他绑♥架♥犯会怎么想
to potential kidnappers out there?
五年根本算不上惩罚
Five years is hardly a slap on the wrist.
如果能让提奥回家 能让那家伙认罪
And if it gets Theo home and gets a full-term conviction
那就值得
from the brother, it's all worth it.
-我不喜欢 -那你想如何 警监
- I don't like it. - Well, what do you like, Captain?
过去五个月里
Because in the last five months
你唯一满意过的
the only thing I've seen you take a liking to
就是棍子插♥进♥菊花
is a stick firmly wedged up your ass.
别训我 警探
Don't berate me, Detective.
我是你的上司 不是你的孩子
I am your superior, not your child.
我从不训斥孩子
I would never berate my child.
叫地检来 六年 看看行不行
We'll call the DA. Six years, make the offer.
今天你走运了 布里瓦先生
It is your lucky day, Mr. Breva.
我们准备将刑罚减轻
We are prepared to reduce charges
保证你的刑期不会超过六年
and guarantee a prison term of no longer than six years
只要你能提供情报
if you provide information
告诉我们那些绑♥架♥犯身在何处
that leads to the apprehension of the kidnappers
帮助我们把提奥·戴维斯安全带回家
and the safe return of Theo Davis.
-我要完全免罪 -多纳万
- I want full immunity. - Donovan, this is...
我来就好
Ah-ah-ah, I got this.
你怎么蠢成这个德行 多纳万
How big of an idiot are you, Donovan?
你觉得你绑了人还杀了人
You think there is a DA in this country who is gonna
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表