剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no problem. Just doing what I do. So, no big deal.
麦瑞特套房♥酒店
-好了 您可以入住了 -谢谢
- All right, you're all set. - Thanks.
下午好 二位准备入住几天
Good afternoon. How long will you be staying with us?
我不知道 几天呢
I don't know. How long?
别搞得那么诡异
Don't make it weird.
几天前这位客人来了这里 你有印象吗
You had a guest here a few days ago. Do you recognize her?
就知道肯定会有人来问她
Yeah, it was only a matter of time
早晚的事
before someone came asking about that one.
-为什么 -她每隔几个月就来一次
- Why is that? - She comes in every few months.
我都见过她有五次了吧
I've seen her maybe five times myself.
为什么对她印象那么深
And she stood out to you why?
她每次办好入住手续
Well, she checks in,
都是付一天的房♥费但是从没进过房♥间
pays for one night but never goes to the room.
她就坐在大堂
She just sits in the lobby.
等一会 就有一辆白色货车来接她
After a while, a white van comes and picks her up.
没听过"看到可疑行为就报♥警♥"吗
Ever heard of, "See something, say something?"
你知道每天有多少人办理入住后都不在这住吗
You know how many people check in and never spend the night?
-只作为临时休息 -没错
- A real layover hotel? - Now that's what I'm saying.
有一辆白色货车来接她 同一辆同一个颜色
So a van picked her up, always the same one, same color?
是的 我觉得是同一辆 我看起来是
Yeah, I think so, they look the same to me.
白色就是白色 对吧
White is white, right?
-你去哪 -打个电♥话♥
- Where are you going? - I'm taking a call.
我说了我才不会花十美元买♥♥芦笋汁
So, I said there's no way I'm spending $10 on asparagus water.
我要买♥♥点芦笋自己榨汁
I'm just going to eat some asparagus and make my own.
怎么回事 女士
What the hell, lady?
条子在送人的地方问话呢 我要撤吗
Cops asking questions at the pick-up, should I bail?
-别想跑了 -卡罗是谁
- Bail's not an option. - Who's Carlo?
妨碍调查可是重罪
One little felony bust from impeding an investigation
猜猜是谁要去雷克斯岛蹲监狱
and guess who ends up in Rikers.
我说我说 差不多每周
Okay, okay. Every week or so
我都为卡罗把女孩们从机场送到这
I pick up girls at the airport for Carlo and I bring them here.
我们听说她们并不在这里过夜 怎么回事
We hear they don't stay here though. What's with that?
回答警探的问题否则就叫我们的车把你拉走
Answer the detective or we're calling our van to pick you up.
别啊 我只是个司机
Come on, man, I'm just a driver.
司机先生 告诉你 你最近送的女孩死了
Well, news flash, driver, your recent pick up is dead.
我只负责把女孩送到大堂
Look, all I do is I drop the girl off at the lobby,
接送空挡顺便看一眼情况
and then I follow up when I swing by again between runs.
如果没有警♥察♥ 女孩还在 我就通知卡罗
No cops and the girl's still here, I text Carlo.
然后过来一辆白色货车 付我钱把她们接走
Then a white van comes, pays me five bills and picks her up.
回到刚才的问题 "卡罗是谁"
Which brings us back to, "Who's carlo?"
就叫卡罗 他就让人这么叫他
It's just Carlo, that's how he wants it.
真的 我只知道这些
Seriously, that's all I know.
不 你还知道他电♥话♥
No, it's not. You know his number.
卡罗 212-555-0143
是时候呼唤活力双雄了
Time to call in the Dynamic Duo.
罗宾和蝙蝠侠有时候会被称为活力双雄(Dynamic Duo)
是另一对活力双雄
Oh, the other Dynamic Duo.
地图显示我们跟目标相距只有300米
The map says we're within 1,000 feet of the phone.
这已经是第三次显示目标就在附近了
This is the third time that thing has said we're right by it.
可是我还是没看到白色货车
And I still don't see a white van.
你确定你拿手♥机♥的姿势没问题吗
You're sure you're holding it right?
我知道你是技术能人
Look, I know you're Miss Techno gal and all,
但是追踪地图上的移♥动♥红点我还是能干好的
but I can follow a red dot moving on a map.
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
好吧
Great.
什么
What?
我们俩现在说话跟老夫老妻一样了
We're starting to sound like an old married couple.
不许那么说
Do not even say that.
看 就在那 别让他发现
Look, right there. Don't let him see you.
是吗 跟我说别让他发现吗 我吗
Really? You're saying that to me? Of all people.
你就跟着货车吧
Will you just follow the van?
你说话才像老夫老妻
You sound like a married couple.
软件怎么显示的
What's the app say?
手♥机♥又移♥动♥了
Phone's on the move again.
那个应该就是卡罗了
That's got to be Carlo.
也许他住这里
Maybe he's just on his way home?
如果你有钱请得起门口那俩门卫
If you can afford two doormen that size,
你才不会住这里
you don't live in this neighborhood.
没错
True.
不管我们的孕妇受害人来纽约干什么
Whatever our pregnant victim was in New York for,
我敢打赌答案一定就在这
I bet you this is where it went down.
没错 我想的跟你一样
Yeah, my money's on you.
如果我要呼叫后援部队再进去你会怎么说
How do you feel if I call in back-up before we go in?
我会说你晚了一步 每次都是
I'd say you were a beat behind me, as usual.
警♥察♥ 不许动 举起手 趴在地上
Police! Freeze! Hands in the air. Get on the ground.
警♥察♥ 趴下 脸朝下
Police! Get down. Face on the floor.
-不许动 -趴下
- Don't move! - Get down right now.
门后有情况 需要支援
Behind the door. A little help.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them!
过来
Come on.
-安全 -掩护你
- Clear. - Got you covered.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell are we into here?
坐下 放松
Just sit down. Relax.
我是戴蒙德警探
I'm Detective Diamond.
劳拉
Laura.
吉米
Kimmy.
吃的一会就送到了
There's some food on the way.
你认识这个人吗 吉米
Do you know this woman, Kimmy?
我认识这个标志 她跟我一样
This mark, she is like me.
来自同一个地方 做同样的事
From the same place. Doing what I am doing.
-你们做什么 -走私宝石
- What are you doing? - Gems.
钻石 蓝宝石 他们给什么 就运什么
Diamonds, sapphires. Whatever they give us, we bring.
我不认识其他人
I don't know the other woman.
来一个走一个
One goes, another comes back.
除非她们被抓到了
Unless they are found out.
然后呢
Then what happens?
我也不知道
I do not know.
我连想都不敢想
I do not want to think of it.
她们要在这儿该多好啊
I hope they are here.
就算进监狱也没什么
Even in jail.
也比我们本来的生活好
It will be a better life than the one we left behind.
整体是怎么运作的
How does it all work exactly?
他们给我准备来这儿的机票
I am provided the tickets to fly here.
还有一个小包裹
I am given a small package.
一个气球
A balloon.
里面装着钻石原石
It has uncut stones in it.
原石是无法追查的
Uncut meaning untraceable.
一旦你被抓 你就只能自己认栽了
So if you're caught, you take the whole rap yourself.
对
Yes.
我把气球吞下去
I swallow the balloon.
拖着行李 伪装成游客
I fly with luggage as if I am a tourist.
去一家酒店 然后他们会带我来这儿
Go to a hotel, then they take me here,
等我把气球排出体外
and wait for the balloon to pass through me.
是他们从来没有
But locking me in this room...
把我锁在屋子里
this has never happened before.
这倒是头一回
Not in all the times I do this.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我知道
I think I do.
坐下 把嘴闭上
Take a seat and keep your mouth shut.
卡罗 你的权利我都告诉了你
Okay, Carlo, now that I've advised you of your rights,
现在给我老实交代DJ·卡诺到底怎么了
I advise you to tell me what happened to DJ Kano?
你说的是谁啊
I don't know who that is.
除了谋杀 你还犯了不少事儿
I already got you on a dozen charges before we even get to murder.
你别给我装了
I suggest you start knowing.
为了逃跑 DJ挤进了
To escape, DJ squeezed herself
一扇被木板钉住的小窗里
through a small boarded-up window. Right?
所以才会出现雷纳尔多所说的
That's got to be what started
胎盘撕裂的情况
the placenta rupture Reynaldo told us about.
没错 不过也可能是你
Makes sense. It also makes sense that you,
或者你手下的走狗
or one of your scumbags,
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表