剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
只有我不知道保险库的事
I'm the one who didn't know about the property vault.
宣布这个压根不存在的银行抢劫案的人也是我
I'm the one hyping this non-existent bank heist.
在晚间新闻上丢脸的
I'm the one who looks like a dumb ass
还是我
on the six o'clock news.
对不起 长官 但是他们确实袭击了银行
I'm sorry, sir, but they did attack the bank.
我们掌握的情报...
The intel that we had...
这不是情报的问题 警监 这是形象问题
It's not about intel, captain. It's about optics.
你让我丢脸 就是给警徽抹黑
When you embarrass me, you embarrass the badge.
只是告诉你一声我们把阿奇·韦尔放了
I just wanted to let you know that we released Archie Vale.
-晚点再说 戴蒙德 -我出去之前
- Not now, Diamond. - Um, just... before I go,
想恭喜你一下
I just wanted to congratulate you
恭喜你的英明战略成功了
on a, a brilliant strategy.
-什么战略 -是桑提亚尼警监提出的
- What strategy? - It was Captain Santiani's idea
保险库的情报要保密的战略
to keep the property vault lead under wraps.
如果我们透漏了风声
If we had tipped our hand,
一切就都白折腾了
it could have compromised all of it.
所以你们是战略隐瞒情报吗
So, you were tactically withholding?
战略隐瞒情报 没错
Tactically withholding. Exactly.
你有一个聪明的下属 警监
You got a sly one here, captain.
我记住她了
I'd keep my eye on her.
-好的 长官 -我还有一个新闻发布会
- Always do, sir. - Well, I've got another press briefing,
没有隐瞒的情报了吧
unless there's something else I shouldn't know?
没了
No.
等下 戴蒙德 你刚才并没义务帮我
Here, Diamond. I know that you weren't obligated
所以 我很感谢
to do that, so, um, noted.
我们可以抱一下了
We can hug it out now.
不抱吗
No?
我错过了吗 她哭了吗 她会哭吗
Did I miss it? Did she cry? Can she cry?
你以前可是很幽默 有人找你
You used to be fun. You have a visitor.
-塞西莉亚 -我 想谢谢你 警探
- Cecilia. - I, uh, I wanted to thank you, Detective.
塞西莉亚 我应该谢谢你
Cecilia, I should be thanking you.
要不是你帮忙 我们根本抓不到他们
Without your help, we never would have caught them.
我总是在想那个保险库的事
I can't help but think about that vault.
那些证据...
All that evidence...
如果马修没阻止他们
if Matthew hadn't interfered,
将会有那么多罪犯逍遥法外
so many criminals might have gone free.
没错 他救了无数人的命
That's true. Who knows how many lives he saved?
很了不起 对吧
That's something, right?
的确是
It really is.
我送你出去
Let me walk you out.
-我没事的 -我知道
- I'll be okay. - I know.
下一轮该我请了吧
I guess, I got the next round.
你应该请你妈妈喝一杯
Oh. You should be buying drinks for your mother
跑这么大老远只为了来看看我
coming all this way just to meet me.
你说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我妈妈只是来给我送帽衫的
My mom was just dropping off my sweatshirt.
你帽衫比贾斯汀比伯2010年最红时候还多
You own more hoodies than Justin Bieber circa 2010.
坦白吧 都是你策划的
Come clean. You set the whole thing up.
我有权保持沉默
I plead the fifth.
美国宪法第五修正案主要包括不得自证有罪的权利、沉默权、一罪不二审等
我们谨慎行事是有原因的
There is a reason why we keep this on the DL.
我们不能做搭档
We can't be partners
同时又是现在这个关系
and whatever else we are.
是因为要保住工作吗
Is this about us protecting our jobs?
还是因为有下一步进展
Or are you are feeling the pressure
让你感到有压力
of taking this to the next level?
我很希望能被发现
I'm glad people found out.
实际上 我想告诉全世界
As a matter of fact, I want to tell the world about you.
我甚至都想把你介绍给所有人
Hell, I'd settle for bringing you into my neighborhood
让他们都嫉妒死
and makin' 'em jealous.
-天啊 -没错 天啊
- Wow. - Damn right, "Wow."
要不你先带我回你家
Well, how about you start by taking me to your apartment,
让出租车司机先嫉妒一下
and making the cab driver jealous?
你先走
Back to you.
那简直就是
Hmm, that was us,
11年前的我们俩
what, 11 years ago?
都是过去的事了
A lot of water under the bridge.
一去不复返
Dirty, skanky water.
就像歌♥里唱的
It's like that song goes,
"拥有时不珍惜 失去了才后悔莫及"
"sometimes you don't know what you got, till it's gone."
你在说我们俩吗
Are you talking about us?
还是你因为今天没抓住雌雄大盗难过呢
Or are you just mad you couldn't run down Bonnie and Clyde?
如果回到30岁 那只是小菜一碟
When I was 30, that would have been cake.
那时候我们都像傻瓜一样
We were idiots back then.
我们现在聪明多了
We're wiser now.
我们知道什么对自己好
We know what's good for us.
我们在有需要的时候去看医生
We see a doctor when we need to.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you win.
把里奥给的医生电♥话♥告诉我吧
Get that doctor's number from Leo.
但是 我也赢了
But, I win, too.
周六晚上八点 Il Buco餐厅
Dinner, Il Buco. Saturday at eight.
这周六 跟托尼有约了
This saturday. Got Tony.
好吧 戴蒙德
Okay, Diamond.
但是你还欠我一次约会
But you owe me a date.
拿来医生假条来 我们再谈
Bring me a doctor's note. We'll talk.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表