剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
能跟你谈谈吗
Can we talk to you?
可以
Yes.
很遗憾通知你
We are sorry to inform you,
你的妻子特雷西遭遇不幸
there's been a tragic incident involving your wife, Tracy.
几小时前去世了
She passed away a few hours ago.
不
Oh, no!
天哪
Oh, God!
-不可能 不可能 -还要提一句
- Oh, it can't be! It can't be! - We also forgot to mention,
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕
you are under arrest for murder.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我离开她的时候她还好好的
Oh, my God, she was alive when I left her.
我的飞机才落地 我真的刚回到地面
I just landed. I literally just landed.
很满意自己的不在场证明吧
Pretty proud of that alibi, aren't you?
你因涉嫌谋杀艾登·西尔弗曼医生被捕
You are under arrest for the murder of Dr. Aiden Silverman.
科特·布朗森全招了
Kurt Baronson told us everything.
别想跑
Ah, don't even think about it.
别想...你敢...
Don't think... Don't you...
该你了
Oh, it's your turn.
疼吗
That hurt?
很好 就是要你疼
Good, I'm glad it hurts.
刚才说过了 你被捕了
As we were saying, you are under arrest!
所以你坐在这里
So, you're going to sit here
要告诉我 你和你的兄弟科特
and tell me that you and your boy Kurt
没有制定帮彼此解决麻烦的计划
didn't work out a plan to solve each other's problems?
如果你无罪 你之前不用跑
If you were innocent, you wouldn't have ran.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
你♥他♥妈♥杀人了
You murdering son of a bitch.
科特都招了
Kurt confessed.
他说你杀了艾登所以他得杀你老婆
He told us you killed Aiden so he'd kill your wife.
科特是个疯子
Kurt's a whack job.
你们不能相信他的话
You can't trust anything he says.
那他怎么知道你的航♥班♥
So how did he know your flight schedule?
他怎么能掌握杀你老婆的最佳时机
How did he know the perfect time to kill your wife?
科特知道我是飞行员 也许他查了航♥班♥
Kurt knows I am a pilot. Maybe he looked up my flights.
祝你能圆回这个故事
Good luck with that story,
因为有证人看见你
because a witness saw you
在受害人的诊所附近乱晃
hanging around the victim's medical practice.
好吧 听著
All right. Look,
我是曾经和科特考虑过这个计划
did I consider the deal with Kurt? Sure.
但我能证明自己无罪
But I can prove I am innocent.
因为那家伙撞上公交车的时候
Because when that guy got hit by that bus,
我正和六个男权俱乐部的兄弟们吃早餐
I was having breakfast with half a dozen of my MRA brothers.
他们就不会为你说谎吗
Like they wouldn't lie for you?
服务员 熟食店店主 勤杂工都会吗
Would the waitress? The deli owner, the busboy?
我能给你一堆证人
I'll give you witnesses up the wazoo.
请坐 林奇
Have a seat, Lurch.
天哪 那些不在场证人全要核实
Oh, God, all those alibi witnesses, it's going to check out.
他没有杀艾登 他太高了
He didn't kill Aiden. He was too tall.
高 什么时候个高也能变成不在场证明
Tall? When did tall become an alibi?
他站在人群中会很显眼 就算在角落
He would have stood out in the crowd. On the corner.
也就是说我们本能在公交车录像中看到他
Literally, we would have seen him on the bus video.
好吧 但是他可能弯腰了
Okay, but he could have been hunched over.
好 假如
Okay, what if
只是在男权聚会上
George only heard about Aiden's death
乔治听说了艾登死了
at the men's meeting when Kurt spoke.
他就想起了他们那个《火车怪客》的约定
He would have remembered their Strangers on a Train pact.
然后呢 去找科特
And then what? Went to Kurt
承认杀了西尔弗曼医生
and took credit for killing Dr. Silverman?
正是 这和科特说的故事吻合
Exactly. And that lines up with Kurt's story.
他说乔治今早来找他要钱
He said that George came to him this morning to cash in on his chit.
但当他听到医生死了
but when he heard that the doctor bought it,
乔治就说人是他杀的
George took credit for the death
这样他就能诱使科特杀了特雷西
so that he could trick Kurt into killing Tracy.
我想象过你能说出各种话
Of all the things I have imagined coming out of your mouth,
但没想过你会推♥翻♥自己的想法
unsolving your own solve was not one of them.
我们还可以以密谋杀妻的罪名逮捕乔治
Well, we still have George on conspiracy to kill his wife,
但如果乔治没有杀害医生 凶手是谁
but if George didn't kill the doctor, who did?
我头都疼了
Oh, this is hurting my head.
我们明天早上再继续吧
Let's pick this back up in the morning
让比利去查一下那九个目击证人
and have Billy check up on those nine witnesses.
这剧真有意思 性感的身体上布满纹身
This is really something. The sexy broad has tattoos everywhere.
全身都是 每个都是个谜题
Everywhere! And each is a mystery.
我生活里的谜题就够多了
Ugh, I have enough mystery in my life.
今天工作不顺利吗 亲爱的
Tough day at the office, honey?
案子的事 你帮不上忙
Case problems. You can't help.
你知道吗 在普通家庭
Uh, you know, in a normal family,
女儿会向父亲寻求帮助的
daughter might ask her dad for advice.
对 在普通家庭
Yeah, in a normal family.
我们认为两个人交换杀人
We thought these two guys swapped murders
-他们都能有不在场证明 -《火车怪客》
- so that each would have an alibi. - Strangers on a Train.
谢谢
Thank you!
但我们只说对了一半
But we were only half right.
我们破了第二个案子 但第一个没破
We solved the second one, but not the first.
破了一半也不错
50% ain't bad.
迈克尔·乔丹命中率才49%
Michael Jordan only shot 49%.
这些人是一个男权组织的成员
The guys are part of this men's rights club
现在看你就跟格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩一样
that makes you look like Gloria Steinem.
格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩是女权主义者
格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩 真是个尤物
Gloria Steinem, that was a babe.
对 爸 对
Oh, yes, Dad. That's right.
格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩就这好 是个尤物
That's what Gloria Steinem was all about. Being a babe.
放松 做女权主义者并不能让你开心
Lighten up. It's not like being a feminist has made you happy.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
孩子们告诉我你选了托尼而非杰克
The boys told me you've picked Tony over Jake.
爸 别说了
Dad, don't start.
你爆发之前 能不能就听进去一次
Look, before you go nuclear, will you just listen for once?
-我知道很多事 -你知道什么
- I know things. - What do you know?
我知道我楼里的清洁
I know that the power-wash
三天前就弄好了
in my building was done three days ago.
没想到这个吧 戴蒙德警探
Didn't see that coming, did you, Detective Diamond?
那你为什么还要呆在我家
Then what are you still doing in my house?
我喜欢在这 在你身边 看著你
I like it here. Being around. Watching you.
我也看到了你有多想念杰克
I also see how much you miss Jake.
但你太过强调
But you are too high on your
-自己的女权 -爸 请不要说了
- "I am woman" horse... - Dad, please, just don't.
你可以这么跟我说
Look, you can tell me.
你可以这么跟杰克和你自己说 随便
You can tell Jake, yourself, anything you want.
但我能看到
But I see it.
我能看到你望向他的神情
I see the way you look at him.
什么神情
How do I look at him?
充满爱和渴望 但
With love. With longing. But,
你宁愿惩罚他也不愿让自己开心
you'd rather punish him than let yourself be happy.
你有什么资格给我的爱指手画脚
Who are you to give me advice on love?
-给我指导恋爱的事 -没有
- On relationships. - No one.
-对 -但我现在就要这么做
- Yeah. - But here I am doing it.
别这样做 熊孩子
Don't do it, Raggedy.
-别做什么 -失去的这些年
- Don't do what? - Lose these years
你永远都得不回来了
you can never get them back.
我后悔我没陪在你身边的每一刻
I regret every moment I missed with you.
我不会再错过一个同你在一起的日子
And I am not going to miss another day!
如果有人想插足我和你还有孩子之间
If anyone tries to come between you and me and the boys,
我就把他们靴子灌上水泥
gonna find themselves at the
扔到东河河底
bottom of the East River with cement galoshes.
我觉得你刚帮我把案子破了
Oh, my gosh. I think you just solved my case.
就说我能帮忙 虽然不知道怎么帮的
I told you I would help. I don't know how I helped.
格林斯通·海伦
你说看起来和善小巧的老太太
You're saying that this nice little old grandma
把身体强健的医生推到车前吗
pushed the doctor, a fit athlete, in front of the bus?
-海伦不老也不小巧 -显然也不和善
- Helen's not so old or little. - Or nice. Apparently.
报告称她打了石膏
Well, this report says that she's in a cast.
对 足底筋膜炎打的行走石膏 核实了
Yeah, a walking cast for plantar fasciitis. We checked.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表