剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
你不是吧
You did not.
我就是这么做的 他很恶心
I so did. He was disgusting.
又恶心又流着血
Now he's disgusting and bleeding.
我肯定要把这事发到推特上
I am so tweeting that.
施舍点零钱吧
A little change?
快走
Go.
我们要去的街好像不是这里
I don't think this is the street.
就是这里
It is.
评论上说在这个超级恐怖的街口
The review said you're on this super grim block
随便走进一扇门
and then you walk through a random door
就会有帅哥和柠檬威士忌酒蜂拥而至
and suddenly you're rolling in hot guys and whiskey sours.
复古风格的
It's retro.
我要吐了
I have to hurl.
你没事的
You're fine.
晚上好 警探们
Good evening, detectives.
这名年轻的死者尸体上有三处中枪
Dead young man here took three rounds to the torso.
肩膀有一处 另外两处在腹部
One lodged in his shoulder, two to the abdomen.
所以死者身中数枪 还开着车吗
So this guy was driving with multiple gunshot wounds?
没错
Indeed he was
血把内饰都浸透了 不然这品味真不错
and yet the blood soaked interior of this otherwise quite choice
法拉利加利福尼亚跑车上并没有应有的弹孔
Ferrari California does not contain any expended rounds.
玻璃也没被枪打过
No gunshots in the glass either.
肯定是在车外中枪的
Must have taken his lumps outside the car
然后上车试图逃走
and then got in to try to escape.
我们会拿肩膀的弹头做进一步的弹道分♥析♥
We will process and forward the shoulder slug to ballistics,
看看能否幸运地在系统里找到线索
see if we can luck into a hit in the system.
至于死者
As for your victim,
只有一部便宜的旧手♥机♥ 没有钱包或身份证
cheap old phone but but no wallet or ID on his person,
当然我们会套取指纹 查查DNA
of course we will run prints and check for DNA.
这是一次性手♥机♥ 无法追查任何呼叫及短♥信♥
It's a burner phone, can't trace calls or texts.
你调整过座椅吗
Did you adjust the seat?
没有
We did not.
车登记在威廉·戴维斯名下
Car is registered to William Davis.
他不可能是威廉
I don't think this is William.
讲解一下
Enlighten me?
前排座椅的位置不适合身材像他那么高大的人
The front seat isn't positioned for someone that tall.
而且开跑车的人通常身材矮小
Besides sports cars are usually driven by teeny guys
弥补他们的矮小...
compensating for their teeny...
收到
Roger that.
可能我们要调查的是一起失手的劫车案
Maybe we're looking at a botched carjacking.
车主持枪 不停开枪
Owner's packing heat, fires away,
劫匪还是抢了车开走
jacker takes the car anyway and runs.
对于暴♥力♥罪犯来说 这家伙也穿得太光鲜了
Guy's dressed pretty slick for a violent crime.
他更像是要去泡吧
More like he was out clubbing.
-没身份证和信♥用♥卡♥ -我没有所有的答案
- No ID, no credit cards? - I don't have all the answers.
我们来查查他从哪把车开过来的
Let's try and figure out where he was driving from.
根据失血判断
Well, based on the estimated blood loss,
我认为不超过1.6公里左右
I'd say no farther than a mile or so.
根据车上的全球定位系统 我认为
Based on the car's GPS, I'd say...
新路线
回家
最近使用路线
这些东西不是应该简化生活的吗
Isn't this supposed to make your life easier?
重新计算
2.7公里
目的地
纽约市第十大道289号♥
我正想点那个按钮
I was going to push that button next.
离这整整2.7公里 而且还有地址
Exactly 1.7 miles from here and we have an address.
2.7公里
目的地
纽约市第十大道289号♥
2.7公里
目的地
纽约市第十大道289号♥
劳拉之谜
第二季 第八集
那辆法拉利一个小时前来泊车
Yeah, that Ferrari pulled up about an hour ago.
那混♥蛋♥希望我让他停在前门
Douchebag expected me to let him leave it right out front
以为自己开飞机呢
like he Jeter or something
我让他像其他人一样停到车♥库♥去
I sent him to the garage like everybody else.
是这人吗
This the guy?
不是 是个胖子 留着长发的矮个子白人
Oh, hell, no! He's a dumpy, hairy, short white guy
戴着眼镜 像是迷你版的塞斯·罗根
with glasses, a mini Seth Rogen.
加拿大男星
-我就说嘛 -弥补
- What'd I say! - Compensating.
也许还带着一把大枪
Might also be packing a big-ass gun.
你最后一次见到这人是什么时候
When did you last see this guy?
应该还在里面
Should still be in there.
有人和他一起吗
Anyone else with him?
没 单飞 进去查吧 我才不帮着掩护呢
No. Solo. Go on in. I'll waive the cover.
谢谢你
Gee, thanks, man.
一直往前走 看来我们找到了迷你版塞斯·罗根
Straight ahead. I think we found our mini Seth Rogen.
举起手
Hands up!
帮个忙 别扭了
Do us all a favor and stop dancing or whatever that is?
伸直双腿 特拉沃尔塔
Spread your legs, Travolta.
美国影星
怎么回事 我什么也没做
What is this? I didn't do anything.
是吗 他身上没有武器
Yeah? He's clean.
我们听说在你下车的时候
We heard you had a run in with a guy
和人发生了争执 戴维斯先生
when you dropped off your car, Mr. Davis?
比尔 酒保把那些酒命名为小熊软糖
Bill! The bartender calls these gummy bears.
和你一样甜
They're sweet like you.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我们刚认识 我的车怎么了
We just met. What about my car?
晚点过来找我
Come find me after.
卡丽
Caley!
这下好了 多谢你们
Great! So much for that!
等等 她一直在请你喝酒吗
Wait, so she was buying you drinks?
应该你请她喝才对吧
Shouldn't it be the other way round?
是她来泡我的
She picked me up.
请勿见怪 当她那样的美女来泡你这种人时
No offense. But when someone like her picks up a guy like you,
通常情况下肯定有问题
there's usually more to the story.
很正常
It happens.
-女士 -不好意思
- Ma'am? - Excuse me!
你刚看到她插队了吗
Did you just see her just do that?
她以为她在干吗呢
What does she think she's doing?
-我真的要进去 -不 女士 你不能
- I really got to go. - No, ma'am! You can't...
搞什么
What the hell!
你在给谁发短♥信♥ 卡丽
Who are you texting, Caley?
收信人 瑞奇
警♥察♥来了
我该...
瑞奇 你得好好解释解释
Ricky. You've got some 'splaining to do.
厕所要关闭五分钟 大家请出去
You are out of service for five minutes. Clear everyone out.
去用男厕吧 他们可以挤一间的
Oh, go use the men's room. They could double up.
快点出去
Out!
大胆猜想一下 瑞奇是你的偷车搭档
Wild guess. Ricky is your partner in the auto theft business.
招了吧 友情提示
Spill it. FYI,
监狱的厕所可没有侍应生 也没有门
prison bathrooms don't have attendants or doors.
你没看过《女子监狱》吗
Have you never seen Orange Is the New Black?
我不是他的搭档
I'm not his partner.
他会在车♥库♥寻找并等待好车落网
He'd scout the garage waiting for a good mark,
开着好车单独出行的人
um, a single guy in a fancy car
他一有所发现 我就跟着那人 偷他钥匙
and when he got one, I'd follow the guy, lift his keys,
灌醉他 把钥匙交给瑞奇
get him sauced and hand the keys off to Ricky.
瑞奇没法不用钥匙偷车吗 这算是什么贼
Ricky can't hotwire a car? What kind of thief is this guy?
带车匙的车价格更高 所以他才需要我
The car's worth way more with the key, that's why he needs me.
钥匙交接之后
After the handoff,
在瑞奇把车开到冷却作业点时 我会拖延那个人
I'd stall the guy while Ricky delivers to a cooling spot.
那里能让车的寻回系统失效
Where the car's LoJack is deactivated.
瑞奇说这是无受害者犯罪
Ricky said it's a victimless crime.
除了保险公♥司♥ 不会有人受伤
No one gets hurt except the insurance company.
瑞奇言之尚早 他死了
Well, Ricky spoke too soon. He's dead.
我就知道事情不对劲
I knew something was up.
事情搞定之后 他应该发短♥信♥给我的
He's supposed to text me when he gets done.
我们见面 他付钱给我 但是今晚已经超过时间了
We meet up. I get paid. But tonight it took too long.
瑞奇姓什么
What's Ricky's last name?
我几乎不认识这个人
I barely know the guy.
但是我会去他家拿我的那份钱
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表